Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection (9591 Views)

Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not / Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? / What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection by obataokenwa(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
the spirit of God upon a mans life is different from the call of God upon his life. two different things. One don't save you from the other. two parallel spirits on different assignment. that's why you see men of God without character and discipline but possess anointing and can pull down mountain. For instance, the call of God upon a man won't save him from carelessness. Discipline is required of everyone. That's why the Bible said God is a righteous judge.
Re: Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection by folks4luv(f): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
passyhansome:

I have picked up some articles on happiness, at the end of it one thing I always get is "Be real", Be direct with your emotions, if you are not happy wth your partner, express it immediately, not in a rude way or wait for hours before you do it, at the end you will happier from within.
of course, I agree, in fact, it is healthy to be real to ur partner, but the point here is not d partner but d public. sometimes we smile so that everyone wont be asking what's wrong

1 Like

Re: Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Agimor:
Something happened yesterday in Shoprite in Warri . A guy approached a girl and demanded for her number,the girl gave out the number without hesitation. The young man promised he will call. In her presence, the guy entered his Range Rover 2016 model and drove off. The girl started running after the car & shouting "WRONG NUMBER!!!" Pls wait wait wait, I gave you a wrong number... Oh my God what have I done....Wait! HahahahahahahaHappy Christmas Watching Night.

hahaha,good for her
Re: Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection by Ginaz(f): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lovelynature:
what's up girl? Sleep on a hot afternoon?

Yes o, nothing doing.
Re: Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection by riczy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
Okite15:
very wrong assertion, we are not all pretenders, don't generalize next time.
olodo,wat she meant is dat there is always a time wen couples ar in Sore straight but unknown to anybody around
Re: Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Christianity doesn't make one faultless,neither does marrying a Christian immune one's marriage from marital troubles, the only difference is that the word of God empowers the Christian to make wise decisions to overcome the troubles but it seems the reverse is the case these days
Re: Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection by PMIcon(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ontarget:
Of course go and ask pastor Chris and Anita. I wonder what gives them the license to preach when they can't keep their own house together.
It doesn't have to be "they". If one person decides to disobey God or wrong the partner, it doesn't make the other a failure.
Re: Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection by PMIcon(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
2dugged:
Christianity doesn't make one faultless,neither does marrying a Christian immune one's marriage from marital troubles, the only difference is that the word of God empowers the Christian to make wise decisions to overcome the troubles but it seems the reverse is the case these days
It always seems so when a Christian doesn't practice that word of God. People think something is wrong with God or His word when Christians choose not to obey--but it's human choice, not God's fault.
Re: Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
PMIcon:

It always seems so when a Christian doesn't practice that word of God. People think something is wrong with God or His word when Christians choose not to obey--but it's human choice, not God's fault.
and another angle is that most people think the church is only where you can find a decent spouse, forgetting that we all put on our best behavior on Sundays

1 Like

Re: Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection by bezimo(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
One of my respected mentors said folks get into marriage without investing anything into it and expect it to work smoothly.How?

The marriage that works is not that which involves perfect folks but that which involves a conscious mutual decision to make it work nothwithstanding the challenges.

Even marriage that is God's will can still be challenged to fold up if both parties don't take scriptural responsibility.I have seen it happen.

God's formula to making marriage work, First Woman submit your all to your man, then Man love your woman like Christ love the church and it must be shown in actions, words, thoughts, even to a fault.
For this to happen, both parties must know and commit to what is required of them, if they don't know, we can't even talk of working it out!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection by Lovelynature(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ginaz:

Yes o, nothing doing.
Ok

Compliments of the season
Re: Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection by nummyjenny: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection by bamisepeters(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
passyhansome:

May be you not opportune to meet real people, or person I have , they don't pretend next time don't generalize its wrong

you are not 100% open not jist on relationship matter.

folks4luv:

maybe there are real people who do not pretend all the time, but everyone, esp adult have been though moments where they had to wear a smile even when they were burning inside, smile n kiss the kids even when life seem to be up and down. sometime. this doesn't make a person fake, but projecting a rosy picture to deceive others and male them jealous is being fake.

Thank you for this.

2 Likes

Re: Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection by bamisepeters(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
bezimo:
One of my respected mentors said folks get into marriage without investing anything into it and expect it to work smoothly.How?

The marriage that works is not that which involves perfect folks but that which involves a conscious mutual decision to make it work nothwithstanding the challenges.

Even marriage that is God's will can still be challenged to fold up if both parties don't take scriptural responsibility.I have seen it happen.

God's formula to making marriage work, First Woman submit your all to your man, then Man love your woman like Christ love the church and it must be shown in actions, words, thoughts, even to a fault.
For this to happen, both parties must know and commit to what is required of them, if they don't know, we can't even talk of working it out!!

nice.
Re: Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection by bamisepeters(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
riczy:
olodo,wat she meant is dat there is always a time wen couples ar in Sore straight but unknown to anybody around
exactly.
Re: Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection by Cool83(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
no one is perfect, except God
Re: Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection by Okite15(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2016
riczy:
?
Smh...
its maturity to argue without insults.
Well, if that's how u understand it, I leave u to ur own understanding....carry go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Tell Me More About This Man, I Have A Crush On Him(photo) / Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) / For Those Who Want To Keep Snakes As Pets, Look At What A Snake Did To The Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.