Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye (40105 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by duni04(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
FreeGlobe:

zombies said fayose will go to prison when buhari becomes president, zombies are now saying he will go to prison in 2018.. Sucks to be a zombie. fyi, the courts quashed the charges against fayose and ordered his bank account defrozen and his houses in abuja restored to him
Lol I'm really enjoying calling you a dummy. Fayose was already a governor before Buhari became President. Fayose's term will expire while Buhari is still President. Magu will still be EFCC chairman when Fayose leaves office. Fayose will definitely be arrested after his tenure expires in 2018.
By then Biodun Agbele would have been convicted making Fayose's trial and conviction a mere formality. Straight to Kuje!
Why do you think Fayose has been praying and prophesying that Magu is removed or that something happens to Buhari before 2018?
And please stop spreading false information. The court only vacated the freeze order on his bank account. No court has acquitted Fayose of corruption. None! He has plenty of corruption cases, some even dating back to 2016. There is no way that man will not go to jail. No way!
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by kinibigdeal(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Other governor's dont mind selling their people for Fulani's dominated oil well. Wike and Fayose fighting for the interest of Nigerians
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by fortune1968: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
With a comment like this ,one can safely conclude that adeboye is runing out of reasonable opinions and ideas .
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by kinibigdeal(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Arrested for what offense?
duni04:

Lol I'm really enjoying calling you a dummy. Fayose was already a governor before Buhari became President. Fayose's term will expire while Buhari is still President. Magu will still be EFCC chairman when Fayose leaves office. Fayose will definitely be arrested after his tenure expires in 2018.
By then Biodun Agbele would have been convicted making Fayose's trial and conviction a mere formality. Straight to Kuje!
Why do you think Fayose has been praying and prophesying that Magu is removed or that something happens to Buhari before 2018?
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by kinibigdeal(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
You just said nothing

fortune1968:
With a comment like this ,one can safely conclude that adeboye is runing out of reasonable opinions and ideas .
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Rilwayne001: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

If they are not. Why don't they support N/N candidacy.

You just shot yourself here. So you believe it's injustice not to support N/N candidacy yet want me to accept that its not the same thing for you not to support SW/SE candidacy? Bro, it's apparent you are unjust. sad

At least NC/NE ticket. Since they are not the same people. Are they? Likewise North Central and Northwest both in the north are different people.
Or is North Central Hausa land.

Wow, so North central is not Hausa Land yet you believe Kwara will follow Hausa people should Nigerian break up?

Your confusion is astounding. grin

Your own thought only. If SE go, what will happen to the north 1 and 2 what will happen to SW

Nothing will happen, let's split first.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by duni04(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Arrested for what offense?
Money laundering. In concert with Obanikoro and Omisore. Using the proceeds of money laundering to acquire property in Lagos and Abuja. Collecting kickbacks from ekiti contractors. Then the infamous 2006 phantom poultry project or scam through which he stole more than N2 billion. The proceeds of that theft were used to acquire houses in Ibadan. Those houses are still under EFCC lock and key and the case was still in court before he became governor. You can google all of them. They're all true.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by aubventure: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
FreeGlobe:
This is huge endorsement for Fayose. When we tell afonjas that fayose is greater than awo + tinubu combined, they call it hate speech grin grin grin
He might be greater than tinubu but not Awo. Yoruba and Nigeria as a whole has not gotten any leader like Awo.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by geledetv: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Check out our today 100% game updates on our site www.sur e5o dds.com . Kindly merge the space between the o and d to be able to point to the site. Or better still click the direct.html link below and open it after downloading to be able to access the site directly.

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by FreeGlobe(f): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
I do not know what it is , did i change perfume ? ya'll seem to come out of hiding today to come and tackle dabullit

Sorry , Adeboye or vantage doesn't change the fact that some things are sensitive and there's no proof adeboye actually said it , some people will go any length to promote what they believe in , even smearing a man of God's name

And to cite an example , Didn't Jonathan come out to say he wasn't interested in Politics anymore ? just a few hours after a featured page write up claimed Jonathan was nursing the ambition

Because you read it on internet doesn't mean it's true

But i do not expet you to understand that ..
afonjas wish this story was not true lol.. Let adeboye come and deny it like Jonathan did then

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by aubventure: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
kidman96:
Coming from the same pastor who said no man should marry a Woman that cant pray for house.

He definitely wants Fayose to donate millions to the Redeemed church.

How logical is your statement. Must you talk when intelligent people are talking. Receive brain

Many shall rise in my name.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by FreeGlobe(f): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
duni04:

[s]Lol I'm really enjoying calling you a dummy. Fayose was already a governor before Buhari became President. Fayose's term will expire while Buhari is still President. Magu will still be EFCC chairman when Fayose leaves office. Fayose will definitely be arrested after his tenure expires in 2018.
And please stop spreading false information. The court only vacated the freeze order on his bank account. No court has acquitted Fayose of corruption. None! He has plenty of corruption cases, some even dating back to 2016. There is no way that man will not go to jail. No way! [/s]
you are sick, you need help.. I can't waste my time educating you on the issues but know fayose is never afraid of Buahri or Magu like the afonjas are. Fayose will never cow to Buhari.. What has buhari done to FFK without immunity that Fayose should be afraid of him.. Foolish zombies

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by stinechykee: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
kidman96:
Despite all the hate Fayose spewed during the election campaign and still spews till today he gets endorsement from Pastor Adeboye?

Hmm...I pity people who idolise this pastor.

If all Governors behave like that loud mouth fool Fayose Nigeria will be divided. Fayose is Divisive even a baby knows that.
Some people should respect themselves and stay out of politics,Please.
You see your life you two adges of sword and a hypocrites.You didn't see anything wrong wen Fr Mbaka was praising your dumb PMB and your Afonja people called Igbos so many unprintable names because they criticise Fr Mbaka and here you are insulting Adebayo all because he praised Fayose you Afonjas so much detasted even wen every other tribes knows that he has been fighting for the interest of you coward Ofemmanus.Wat goes round comes round so deal with it

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by duni04(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
FreeGlobe:

you are sick, you need help.. I can't waste my time educating you on the issues but know fayose is never afraid of Buahri or Magu like the afonjas are. Fayose will never cow to Buhari.. What has buhari done to FFK without immunity that Fayose should be afraid of him.. Foolish zombies
Bros abi madam, Buhari has never had a problem with Fayose. When Buhari was campaigning for President, Fayose was the one that went to town to tell everyone that Buhari was terminally Ill and would soon die. While Buhari was still campaigning, Fayose also went to town to lie that Buhari was in Abuja receiving medical treatment when he was supposed to be in London granting a press conference. Buhari has never come out to castigate Fayose or even condemn him for wishing him dead. Fayose is the one that keeps running allover the place like a possessed person acting like someone is chasing him. Maybe its the spirit of taiye Fasuba, whom he had killed during his first term, that is chasing him.
On assumption of office, Buhari mandated magu to trace and recover all monies looted from the ONSA. Fayose was one of those that looted from the ONSA hence his travails with the EFCC.
Everyone who has stolen money from ONSA, including Obanikoro and Omisore, Nenadi usman, Nduka obiegena, Raymond dokpesi et al, has been remorseful and repentant and even offered to refund. Its only those two bastards and vagabond children of perdition; FFK and Fayose, who think Nigeria's money belongs to them and their generations, that are making it a personal issue with Buhari.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by wolexy14(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Adeboye don they get sen se small small...... all these religious criminals.

I am entitled to my own opinion, so no ani mal should quote me
u be fool ooooo, which sense u get,idiot
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by wolexy14(m): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
kidman96:
Despite all the hate Fayose spewed during the election campaign and still spews till today he gets endorsement from Pastor Adeboye?

Hmm...I pity people who idolise this pastor.anyone can write anything now, and any writer can take advantage or manipulate what was said.

If all Governors behave like that loud mouth fool Fayose Nigeria will be divided. Fayose is Divisive even a baby knows that.
Some people should respect themselves and stay out of politics,Please.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by slurryeye: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
FreeGlobe:
This is huge endorsement for Fayose. When we tell afonjas that fayose is greater than awo + tinubu combined, they call it hate speech grin grin grin

Just like Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Ojukwu + Azikiwe combined
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by slurryeye: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
stinechykee:
You see your life you two adges of sword and a hypocrites.You didn't see anything wrong wen Fr Mbaka was praising your dumb PMB and your Afonja people called Igbos so many unprintable names because they criticise Fr Mbaka and here you are insulting Adebayo all because he praised Fayose you Afonjas so much detasted even wen every other tribes knows that he has been fighting for the interest of you coward Ofemmanus.Wat goes round comes round so deal with it

One word OSU
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by kidman96(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
stinechykee:

What makes you think I am from the East or West?
This shows how stupid you are?
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by nurusystem(m): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
for stopping fulani hardmen he tried,but any other thing is rubish and childish with derange lowest level,,i called fayose Demun or garagara tout...
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by sapele914(m): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
FreeGlobe:

zombies said fayose will go to prison when buhari becomes president, zombies are now saying he will go to prison in 2018.. Sucks to be a zombie. fyi, the courts quashed the charges against fayose and ordered his bank account defrozen and his houses in abuja restored to him
Only feeble minded people like yourself said " fayose will go to prison when buhari becomes president, zombies are now saying he will go to prison in 2018" anyone of critical thinking knows his problem starts when his immunity(impunity)runs out in 2018. Justice is never in a hurry it takes its course.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by kinibigdeal(m): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Paper propaganda!!
duni04:

Money laundering. In concert with Obanikoro and Omisore. Using the proceeds of money laundering to acquire property in Lagos and Abuja. Collecting kickbacks from ekiti contractors. Then the infamous 2006 phantom poultry project or scam through which he stole more than N2 billion. The proceeds of that theft were used to acquire houses in Ibadan. Those houses are still under EFCC lock and key and the case was still in court before he became governor. You can google all of them. They're all true.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by duni04(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Paper propaganda!!
Oga google is your friend. Fayose's various money laundering cases are scattered allover the internet, with dates, amounts, banks, account numbers, property acquired with the proceeds..etc.
Just search and see the level of theft Ayo Fayose has been involved in since 2006.
After you search, you'll now understand why some of us feel like committing murder whenever we see Ayo Fayose in the news, quoting bible scriptures or sharing ponmo on the streets of Ado. That man is evil personified.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by blazer234: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Daviddson:
I'm sure that pastor Adeboye does not really know how dubious and 2-faced this man called Fayose is. Had he, he wouldn't make this statement.

Among Tinubu, atiku, saraki, abdulsalam abubakar and false, which of them will you say is most dubious?
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Macmoni(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
plz shut up and tell us how fayose is dubious
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You just shot yourself here. So you believe it's injustice not to support N/N candidacy yet want me to accept that its not the same thing for you not to support SW/SE candidacy? Bro, it's apparent you are unjust. sad

No. I did not say so. Point it out if I. What I said it's injustice 4 SW/SE ticket. I ask u why dont you support NC/NE ticket. Up till now no answer.

Wow, so North central is not Hausa Land yet you believe Kwara will follow Hausa people should Nigerian break up?

Your confusion is astounding. grin

Its not Hausa land, likewise Niger, Nassarawa Benue etc. But they are all northerners. Most of them can speak Hausa. Kwara is a northern land now and forever. We will soon conquered Oyo grin grin grin. Lol na joke.

Nothing will happen, let's split first.

OK till then.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by addlogg(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
mazifrankmore:
The way you have been bold to speak For your christain brethren that have been turned to suya by fulani herdsmen.
Freedom (speech) is not absolute.it comes with a responsibility which is not to be a nuisance.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Scholarforever: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
doctoradekokolo:
Baba is getting old. Stand up for which people. ? undecided
For d helpless Ekiti people that d Fulani herdsmen planned to terrorise in their own state if not for d timely and courageous intervention of Fayose. I'm not Fayose's fan but I was glad when he showed d Fulani herdsmen that Ekiti is not and cannot be one of their conquered states. like d states of other cowardly governors who were and still are too afraid to stop them.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by nummyjenny: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Rilwayne001: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

No. I did not say so. Point it out if I. What I said it's injustice 4 SW/SE ticket.
Lol, what's injustice there?

I ask u why dont you support NC/NE ticket. Up till now no answer.

Actually during the time of Jonathan, two Northerner were in the first four most powerful men in the government ie The president, the VP, Senate president and HOR speaker. The VP was a northerner likewise the speaker. That's makes them two. But today, we have President from north, Senate from there as well as the HOR speaker. That makes them 3 powerful men from the north alone. So if we are going to have a SW/SE presidency, then isn't it enough to have a Senate president from the north as well as a HOR speaker? No injustice there now. Abi wetin you think?

Its not Hausa land, likewise Niger, Nassarawa Benue etc. But they are all northerners.

I quite agree with this, however the city of Ilorin is closer to Ogbomoso (SW) than to Niger state(North) so therefore we are SW tongue

Most of them can speak Hausa.

shocked shocked grin grin loooooool! You've never been to Kwara state yet can say most people there speak Hausa.. Lol. Let me tell you, we have 16 LG in Kwara state and only 2 don't speak yoruba. I think patigi and baruten local government or so. Even so, they don't speak hausa either. They speak Tapa tongue the other 14 are hardcore Yoruba. So you see, we don't speak Hausa in ilorin.

Kwara is a northern land now and forever. We will soon conquered Oyo grin grin grin. Lol na joke.
grin grin how about Lagos?
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by borntosuccess(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
well said papa
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by fa44us: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thank you sir for this. May God continue to strengthen you the more. Nairalander, please be careful of the comment you are making especially when a true man of God is talking. I'm sure some people might have been acursed because of their careless comments. Baba Adeboye may not speak or react to comments here, but the God who had called him could take step on his behalf. Please be careful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) / 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.