Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye (40145 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol, what's injustice there?

Actually during the time of Jonathan, two Northerner were in the first four most powerful men in the government ie The president, the VP, Senate president and HOR speaker. The VP was a northerner likewise the speaker. That's makes them two. But today, we have President from north, Senate from there as well as the HOR speaker. That makes them 3 powerful men from the north alone. So if we are going to have a SW/SE presidency, then isn't it enough to have a Senate president from the north as well as a HOR speaker? No injustice there now. Abi wetin you think?

No we go for the higher class. Will you accept north / north ticket. Then speaker, senate from south?

I quite agree with this, however the city of Ilorin is closer to Ogbomoso (SW) than to Niger state(North) so therefore we are SW tongue

Your own hypothesis only. All 6 state remain north. You just categorized saraki as northerner. is He from Kano? No Kwara. Kwara it's already North and it will continue 2 be.

shocked shocked grin grin loooooool! You've never been to Kwara state yet can say most people there speak Hausa.. Lol. Let me tell you, we have 16 LG in Kwara state and only 2 don't speak yoruba. I think patigi and baruten local government or so. Even so, they don't speak hausa either. They speak Tapa tongue the other 14 are hardcore Yoruba. So you see, we don't speak Hausa in ilorin.

Even if you speak Chinese. The similitude of kwara as northern state is like any other northern state.

Even your governor knows that.

grin grin how about Lagos?

Lagos stand on it own. Lagos belongs to everybody. It's former capital of Nigeria. We will soon push a bill to make it second capital. Because FG money was used to build the capital.

Before amalgamation Lagos independent.

By the way, Dangote will purchase Lagos soon. We need the ocean for commercial purpose.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by kinibigdeal(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
It is just a mere allegation's that are not substantive enough. Most of the so call allegation have been rubbished by the supreme court. The only thing that is left is APC framed Dasuki nonsense with no basis
duni04:

Oga google is your friend. Fayose's various money laundering cases are scattered allover the internet, with dates, amounts, banks, account numbers, property acquired with the proceeds..etc.
Just search and see the level of theft Ayo Fayose has been involved in since 2006.
After you search, you'll now understand why some of us feel like committing murder whenever we see Ayo Fayose in the news, quoting bible scriptures or sharing ponmo on the streets of Ado. That man is evil personified.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by emafa(m): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
mazifrankmore:
The way you have been bold to speak For your christain brethren that have been turned to suya by fulani herdsmen.

Don't mind these our men of God..They never point out the atrocities committed by politicians. They keep showering them with praises when ever they visit or come to their churches for thanksgiving or whatever they call it. Hypocrites!!!
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by samphem(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fayose is still the best Governor of the year. Let forget sentiment

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Themandator: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
duni04:

Look at this deluded man!
Was Fayose fighting for your interest when he took N2 billion from Ekiti coffers in the name of a phantom poultry project and used to buy houses in Ibadan? Was he fighting for you when Obanikoro gave him N1.2 billion of FG money some of which he used to buy houses in Lagos and one in Abuja in his sisters name? Was he fighting for you when he and his wife transferred part of the N1.2 billion to the accounts of Spotless hotel, Biodun Agbele and his own personal account? How much of that money did he share with you?
Oga better use your brain here.

There is no house in the whole of Ibadan that is worth 2 billion naira unless an entire street even in this period of worthless naira.....

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by tuniski: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
kidman96:
Despite all the hate Fayose spewed during the election campaign and still spews till today he gets endorsement from Pastor Adeboye?

Hmm...I pity people who idolise this pastor.

If all Governors behave like that loud mouth fool Fayose Nigeria will be divided. Fayose is Divisive even a baby knows that.
Some people should respect themselves and stay out of politics,Please.
If only 5 governors will be like fayose, this yeye govt of buhari/apc would have woken up. Fayose remains the only sane voice at this perilous time.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Mikeademola(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
degemstone:
What is worthy of emulation in him??, consider the level of underdevelopment of Ekiti state to other states of the federation. i think Pastor Adeboye misfired on this.

bro try and visit Ekiti state. thereafter come back and drop your comment

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by BraniacX(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
criminalmindz:
This is a sicilian message, it means... Its official buhari vs osibande fight has began. Round 1!

Padre!
I no get sicilian red for you but mange this crate of orijin for being an orijinal costranostra wink

No be everybody get this kain sense cool

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by BraniacX(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
Fighting for himself, Fayose is not fighting for Yoruba interest

My guy!

We're on different sides of the political divide but if you really are yoruba then your appreciation of events is very superficial, there are things osibanjo can not lament about in public that adeboye as his spiritual father is privy to, if you need more pointers, do a casual read up of fani kayode's (yes him grin) prophecies for 2017 wink buhari isn't who he sold himself to you as, but you know that already! Dontcha? cool so don't be too ashamed to admit you goofed
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by duni04(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
kinibigdeal:
It is just a mere allegation's that are not substantive enough. Most of the so call allegation have been rubbished by the supreme court. The only thing that is left is APC framed Dasuki nonsense with no basis
Which supreme court? supreme court of Ghana? I wonder where most of u people get your news from, or are you deliberately trying to be mischievous.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by duni04(m): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Themandator:

There is no house in the whole of Ibadan that is worth 2 billion naira unless an entire street even in this period of worthless naira.....
Like I said before, illiteracy is a very bad disease and Google is your very food friend

http://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-fayose-diverted-n860m-poultry-fund/

http://punchng.com/fayose-not-freed-n1-3bn-poultry-fraud/
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Ayubz(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
Yeye
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Billygee2u: 1:25am On Dec 25, 2016
FreeGlobe:
This is huge endorsement for Fayose. When we tell afonjas that fayose is greater than awo + tinubu combined, they call it hate speech grin grin grin
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by garrimallam: 1:43am On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=blackaxe78 post=52222997]

The only difference is that they both deceive people to achieve there goals [/Is this how u choosed to tnk God this day by equating earthly things wit spiritual conote?pls rethink .
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 25, 2016
Did you as a Pastor stand by your prophecy that said that ' by the end of 2016 things will improve in Nigeria'

Well this is December naira is 500 to the dollar.

Another false prophecy? .......... Yes

Let somebody shout hallelujah. We ve been deceived again. cool
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by greatman247(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Adeboye don they get sen se small small...... all these religious criminals.

I am entitled to my own opinion, so no ani mal should quote me

Don't mind the bunch of pretenders. See the governor as he knee down like say him dey holy, See as Adeboye dey form don... All of them are bunch of pretenders. Judgement day, we shall see who is real man of God. Big men of God will be burning in the lake of fire cos God will deny them, i trust God.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by greatman247(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2016
kaeforum:
Did you as a Pastor stand by your prophecy that said that ' by the end of 2016 things will improve in Nigeria'

Well this is December naira is 500 to the dollar.

Another false prophecy? .......... Yes

Let somebody shout hallelujah. We ve been deceived again. cool

Most of them Big Pastor are good guesser or they are predicting not prophesying. Look at TB Joshua for example who says Clinton will emerge winner of last American elcetion. The most painful part of it is some bunch of fools called followers still throng the church. Isn't it an evidence that the pastor is a fake? Nigerian has the most stupid follower in the whole world. They follow leaders that decieve them without thinking and rethink.

By the way, for the fact that it comes out of Adeboye that Fayose is a defender of his people, does not implies that was the true situation of things. Fayose is defending himself and his pocket, only taking his people for a ride with all the show of pretense all the while. He goes on street with camera giving people stuff or criticizing the opposition, does not implies he is defending his people.

The true defender of his people is Gov. Ambode, he defended his people by action not on the pages of newspapers or shouting the next man down. You dont see him criticizing or talk too much, he developed his state by actively working. He created employment for his people and put food on their tables, to me that is true defender of his people. Cos he brought the essence of what the people voted him for to better represent them, not Fayose who does so by talking too much. All these men of God should just mind their businesses.

The most annoying part of it all, if Adeboye sees Former Gov Gbenga Daniel, he will still sing his praise, by saying he is a true son of Yoruba, who represented the Yoruba well while in power. He will still say he is a true defender of his people. Why deceiving the people Pastor? When you already know the truth in your heart. It is glaring Gbenga Daniel is a thief and never defended the interest of Yoruba people but his pocket. The most deceiving Governor of all times, he usually smile while stealing.

I could remember when he visited Day Star, he was embarrassed that day, people were hissing and refused to clap for him after he was introduced by the pastor with good accolades. When people realized it was Gbenga Daniel the pastor was saying all the good things about they hissed and refused to clap for him. It was too obvious. I was so happy for the show of shame. Listen some followers are still wise even though Nigeria has the most stupid followers in the whole world. All these pastors can't fool everyone all the same time though. Later, the Day Star Pastor was then quoting the scripture and saying whenever we see our leader either they perform well or poorly at least we should accord them with the respect they deserve first cos it was God who put them there. I was like, Mr Pastor, pls save your sermon, we are not interested. Not all leaders in position of power are place there by God, some just force themselves in there. And by the way, i will never respect a leader who does not respect himself or his people. Respect is reciprocal. I hate it when people want to quote the scripture upside down just to proof their point.

All these pastors think everyone is a fool. The annoying part is this, most Nigeria shy away from the truth. The pastors themselves know these leader are bad leaders and yet they sing their praises, and in the back they still discuss these leader in a bad light. Yet in the open they want to force these bad leader on us using the scripture to twist the truth and our head. But he no go work with me ooo.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 25, 2016
greatman247:

Most of them Big Pastor are good guesser or they are predicting not prophesying. Look at TB Joshua for example who says Clinton will emerge winner of last American elcetion. The most painful part of it is some bunch of fools called followers still throng the church. Isn't it an evidence that the pastor is a fake? Nigerian has the most stupid follower in the whole world. They follow leaders that decieve them without thinking and rethink.

By the way, for the fact that it comes out of Adeboye that Fayose is a defender of his people, does not implies that was the true situation of things. Fayose is defending himself and his pocket, only taking his people for a ride with all the show of pretense all the while. He goes on street with camera giving people stuff or criticizing the opposition, does not implies he is defending his people.

The true defender of his people is Gov. Ambode, he defended his people by action not on the pages of newspapers or shouting the next man down. You dont see him criticizing or talk too much, he developed his state by actively working. He created employment for his people and put food on their tables, to me that is true defender of his people. Cos he brought the essence of what the people voted him for to better represent them, not Fayose who does so by talking too much. All these men of God should just mind their businesses.

The most annoying part of it all, if Adeboye sees Former Gov Gbenga Daniel, he will still sing his praise, by saying he is a true son of Yoruba, who represented the Yoruba well while in power. He will still say he is a true defender of his people. Why deceiving the people Pastor? When you already know the truth in your heart. It is glaring Gbenga Daniel is a thief and never defended the interest of Yoruba people but his pocket. The most deceiving Governor of all times, he usually smile while stealing.

I could remember when he visited Day Star, he was embarrassed that day, people were hissing and refused to clap for him after he was introduced by the pastor with good accolades. When people realized it was Gbenga Daniel the pastor was saying all the good things about they hissed and refused to clap for him. It was too obvious. I was so happy for the show of shame. Listen some followers are still wise even though Nigeria has the most stupid followers in the whole world. All these pastors can't fool everyone all the same time though. Later, the Day Star Pastor was then quoting the scripture and saying whenever we see our leader either they perform well or poorly at least we should accord them with the respect they deserve first cos it was God who put them there. I was like, Mr Pastor, pls save your sermon, we are not interested. Not all leaders in position of power are place there by God, some just force themselves in there. And by the way, i will never respect a leader who does not respect himself or his people. Respect is reciprocal. I hate it when people want to quote the scripture upside down just to proof their point.

All these pastors think everyone is a fool. The annoying part is this, most Nigeria shy away from the truth. The pastors themselves know these leader are bad leaders and yet they sing their praises, and in the back they still discuss these leader in a bad light. Yet in the open they want to force these bad leader on us using the scripture to twist the truth and our head. But he no go work with me ooo.

True talk.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Themandator: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2016
duni04:

Like I said before, illiteracy is a very bad disease and Google is your very food friend

http://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-fayose-diverted-n860m-poultry-fund/

http://punchng.com/fayose-not-freed-n1-3bn-poultry-fraud/

You stated that he diverted 2b not 830m into acquiring a house or property in Ibadan of all places.... The story of poultry and diversion is of public knowledge and it behoves the people making the allegation to get a conviction based in facts and figures and not sensational and blackmailing write ups and threats.

Since Obasanjo government that story has been on a round trip and not for once has he shown any sign of been cowed by it. That tells you the story lacks substance... He didn't back Obasanjo because of it and he is not about to join this government because of the new round tripping of same wash up story
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by kinibigdeal(m): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2016
Well, i dont know if you are in this planet
duni04:

Which supreme court? supreme court of Ghana? I wonder where most of u people get your news from, or are you deliberately trying to be mischievous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) / US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.