Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... (12437 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by bizzy500: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
makydebbie:
undecided
undecided have you been caught
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Coyotejack(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
tobianthony:
If you see the smile on my face then enh ... I'm like yeah ...she takes her panties off .

Bear in mind she's in the passenger seat ...she takes her panties off . I raise the arm rest on the seats and slide my fingers underneath her skirt ...

Pull up skirt..... grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by refiner(f): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Traphedges come share urs! grin

After u...
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by bizzy500: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
Don't people lock doors for such?.
re u selling dat tin on ur dp?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Never experienced such cos I'm still waiting for that special day... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Frankdammy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
Berlynn:
it means u all are virgins undecided
yawns!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by TrapHedges(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:
Traphedges come share urs! grin

After u...

Lols yes Shaaa when I was small.. I was 10 then grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by refiner(f): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols yes Shaaa when I was small.. I was 10 then grin cheesy

10? shocked

Tell me something! lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by TrapHedges(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

10? shocked

Tell me something! lipsrsealed

lmfao just some wierd play Shaaa.. From there we started doing cheesy
Nothing was even entering sad before my Bro caught us

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by firstking01(m): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
MilesLamar:
always opening mumu thread .. no wonder she get crush for robot.
Lolx
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by donMIG(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Tommfrench:
i smell sontin sha

Sniff d tin sef my guy....na ur nose if u like take am sniff sh!t
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by thergha1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
digging my gf in her house wen her dad came in... funny enough I was on top with the girl moaning like crazy.... as the dad walked in. stood dere like 5mins watching us.. before he left for his room.... we didn't know wen both of us disappeared out of the house... we later went to beg him later in the evening.. the man was just nodding his head... in my mind I dey talk say I don enter one chance if dz gal go get Belle... since that day I stopped going to their house oh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by refiner(f): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
TrapHedges:

lmfao just some wierd play Shaaa.. From there we started doing cheesy
Nothing was even entering sad before my Bro caught us

Lmao!...so u it has been long u spoil! grin

Odiegwu tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by TrapHedges(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Lmao!...so u it has been long u spoil! grin

Odiegwu tongue

Hahaa am a good boy oh
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
not for sale
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Berlynn:
isit a crime??
can we be friends with benefits cos u told me the last time that u have a boyfriend.. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
SorftWerk:
can we be friends with benefits cos u told me the last time that u have a boyfriend.. undecided
undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Cbagz: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Merry Xmas Berlynn I've got something for youwink
Berlynn:
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Berlynn:
undecided
even outside naira land u are shy...baba, talk nah angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
SorftWerk:
even outside naira land u are shy...baba, talk nah angry
hv we met before??
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Berlynn:
hv we met before??
yes!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
SorftWerk:
yes!
where?? nd how
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Berlynn:
where?? nd how
should we meet tomorrow? Are u free?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by pennytrate: 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Berlynn:
share your experience... Just for fun wink..

•• → obviously is like a normal thing for u right? Anywhere serves! °°

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
SorftWerk:
should we meet tomorrow? Are u free?
where ??
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 25, 2016
Benita27:

cheesy grin
Let me ask na cos it seems some peeps do it on the road side.
wat is dat on your dp? Plz dnt tel me it's yansch
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2016
Berlynn:
where ??
no vex babe... I'm only teasing u, never met u before.

Was only judging by ur looks. angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 25, 2016
SorftWerk:
no vex babe... I'm only teasing u, never met u before.

Was only judging by ur looks. angry
k bye sad
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by jericco1(m): 12:49am On Dec 25, 2016
yea once.. a Lovely experience.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Greenbullet(m): 1:16am On Dec 25, 2016
WELL ,TRUTH IS THAT I WAS NEVER CAUGHT,I WAS A SMART KID,I CACULATED EVERYBODY'S MOVEMENT BEFORE I PLAN TO HAVE SEX,I ENSURE MY DAD IS IN WORK AND MY MOM TOO, I WAS 16 WHEN I STARTED IT OOO. NOW LEMME GIVE YOU TO NEVER GETTING CAUGHT,I WILL ALSO THROW IN AN EXTRA STORY OF MY FOOLISH FRIEND, SEUN,IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS ,NO VEX,NA FACELESS FORUM!
1:STUDY YOUR PARENTS MOVEMENT
2:PLAN FOR THE UNEXPECTED
3:TIME THE SEX
4:BRING HER IN AND BLEEP HER

WELL THE STORY GOES LIKE THIS,SEUN MY FRIEND WANTED TO BANG HIS BAE WHO WAS THE PREFECT OF OUR CLASS .OK,THE GIRL CAME BY 9:45 AM (GOOD),SEUN FORGOT IT WAS FRIDAY AND HIS AUNT WHO STAYS WITH THEM IS TEACHING IN THE SCHOOL,HE FEIGNED SICK ,SO DID HUS BAE, HIS AUNT EHO IS SUPPOSE TO CLOSE BY 5PM ON NORMAL DAYS CLOSED BY 2:30PM ON FRIDAY ,SEUN AND HIS BAE WERE LOST IN ESTACY (BAD) ,THEY BANGED.TILL 4 THE AUNTY CAUGHT THEM BUT SOMETHING SAVED SEUN,HE WAS GOOD TO HIS AUNT,HIS AUNT WARNED HIM NEVER TO DO IT AGAIN. ONLY 4 people KNOW THIS SECRET,IT HAPPENED 12 YEARS AGO.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Lazio92(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Berlynn:
share your experience... Just for fun wink..
what is wrong with our generation sex that is supposed to b 4 married pple... somebody will just get up one morning and start asking nonsense question... God have mercy on us.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 25, 2016
Lazio92:

what is wrong with our generation sex that is supposed to b 4 married pple... somebody will just get up one morning and start asking nonsense question... God have mercy on us.
kk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? / The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) / Babcock University Student Sex Tape Is Now The Most Searched Video On Adult Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.