Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) (12373 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? / Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by EmiDon11: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Its obvious that girls in this forum are dying for this guy.
He is so masculine with broad shoulders.
Six parks on top.

He has been inactive this while buz he now works as gym instructor.

See his profile below:
https://www.nairaland.com/orgasmgiver123

CC: Prettygirl200

Pells1
Obamamessi
Chaos14
KingMack
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by luscioustrish(f): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ah
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Pells1: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Leoniine my sweetheart have you eaten today? Send me your account let me transfer You something, Amo-te 💋😘❤️

1 Like

Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmiDon11:
Its obvious that girls in this forum are dying for this guy.
He is so masculine with broad shoulders.
Six parks on top.

He has been inactive this while buz he now works as gym instructor.

See his profile below:
https://www.nairaland.com/orgasmgiver123

CC: Prettygirl200

Pells1
Obamamessi
Chaos14
KingMack
Why are u mentioning me, and what's the meaning of this rubbish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by EmiDon11: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Chaii
This people don derail my thread.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by EmiDon11: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Magnoliaa
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by EmiDon11: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Why are u mentioning me, and what's the meaning of this rubbish?
where is the rubbish?
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Interesting. grin grin
Oshey. Superman, abi Batman? Which should I call you?
Let us meet on the other side...
Which side's that? undecided
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Leoniine(f): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
I weak 4 wetin i just read. The way she cursed nd abused the guy i thot the guy bleeped nd dumped her 4 real not knowing it's just a useless misunderstanding.

Join ranks very well.

Make una join ranks very well, and bring yourselves in numbers. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Abo wa ba ni oro ti e.

I am coming for you.

1 Like

Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmiDon11:
where is the rubbish?
Ask yourself that silly questions

2 Likes

Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by EmiDon11: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Ask yourself that silly questions
what is silly about this question?
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by EmiDon11: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
@ Leoniine
I dont know u neither do i know magnoliaa.
So stay on ur lane.
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by EmiDon11: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Queendera:
wetin him do you
i taya o
She just dey spill fire like eminem since
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Leoniine(f): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmiDon11:
@ Leo niine

I dont know u neither do i know mag noliaa.

So stay on ur lane.

If dem you born you well, comot for your own lane.

I don tell you my own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment / Rate My Tattoos / When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.