Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,234 members, 7,849,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

For Boys Only... Naughty Boys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Boys Only... Naughty Boys (3447 Views)

Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). / Bad Boys Only! Pls It's Urgently Urgent / What All Men Love More Than Sex ..tested!! (twale For Boys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by Frankraj: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
brandydaniells:

Na u carry hiv.... Mr. Man... Are u blind.. It's obvious u didn't comprehend the passage.... I said - if -

You are an idiottt ,uselesss boy so you are happy that owerri prostitutes that call themself student are begging you for sexxx ,chamee on you bastarddd. Foolll
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by Jadoskii(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
brandydaniells:
Most guys are crazy for sex but.. Here comes a question...

If a lady says she wants to have sex with u... What will u do
1.run away
2.go for it

I don't know ooo but I will run shaaaa
omo I reason wit u small....especially if I just met the girl...nd av not even made my intentions clear....baws I go run o....awoof dey run belle o

1 Like

Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by Chickychic(f): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
paulinoace0:
Seriously when i was a Virgin i do run away when girls tell me dey wanna sex me cause i was kind of shy and things keep running on my mind like what of if i don't perform well or something but last year a girl told me she wanna sex me..... I went home thought about it men was ready i did it almost 30min with out releasing she said she can't take no more .... Still wondering why i didn't release o well haven't have sex again till now
You are so not ok.
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chickychic:

You are so not ok.

Like seriously? Maybe cause i wasn't into her just did it cause i want to test it
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by proeast(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
firstking01:
Ugly?, you dan meet me beforeundecided??, you fine pass me??...stop the erroneous conclusion bro and do a legible research bro...imsu and nekede girls are after your money, and most of them are into prostitution and sugar daddies stuffs.
You are right
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by proeast(m): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Frankraj:

You are 100% right . All the girls in imsu and nekede are into runs . That guy that said nekede and imsu girls are begging him for sex should go and test if they have given him Hiv oo. He is so dump and selly to be in owerri and not know that all the girls there are into runs . So if ashawo dey beg you for sex you go dey happy abi
Imsu & Nekede girls are mostly into prostitution, its only FUTO that you can still find girls that actually came for education. Poverty, lack of morals, covetousness and greed are the root cause of all these.
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by firstking01(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
proeast:
You are right
Imsu and nekede girls hardly date their fellow student...their eye too tear.
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by TIDDOLL(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chuknovski:
please give me the girls number am Hot,
Oga, If u don dey hot already,wetin go happen if fire touch your body.... You go Blow undecided
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by brandydaniells(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chickychic:
You are so not ok.
Asin.... That's D type of guy every girl wants... Somebody who will last wella
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by brandydaniells(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
TIDDOLL:
Oga, If u don dey hot already,wetin go happen if fire touch your body.... You go Blow undecided

grin
TIDDOLL:
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by brandydaniells(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Frankraj:

You are an idiottt ,uselesss boy so you are happy that owerri prostitutes that call themself student are begging you for sexxx ,chamee on you bastarddd. Foolll

Thanks brodi

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Busty Lady Plans To Break The Internet With Her Erotic Photos / Cassava Got Stuck Into Female's Private Part (pics) / How It Feels To Beg For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.