Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

For Boys Only... Naughty Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Boys Only... Naughty Boys (3432 Views)

Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). / Bad Boys Only! Pls It's Urgently Urgent / What All Men Love More Than Sex ..tested!! (twale For Boys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by brandydaniells(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Most guys are crazy for sex but.. Here comes a question...
If a lady says she wants to have sex with u... What will u do 1.run away 2.go for it

I don't know ooo but I will run shaaaa
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by yomi007k(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
undecided

Run to where?

Wen I am ok.

Bros d way I will dive in to dt kpekus ehn...leave mata.

1 Like

Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by brandydaniells(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
yomi007k:
undecided

Run to where?

Wen I am ok.

Bros d way I will dive in to dt kpekus ehn...leave mata.
I prefer it when I beg or ask for it... Free things DE get side effect

1 Like

Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by yomi007k(m): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
brandydaniells:

I prefer it when I beg or ask for it... Free things DE get side effect

No worry. I like am lik dt.
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by Chuknovski(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
please give me the girls number am Hot,
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by brandydaniells(m): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2016
Taa gbafuo
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by sanpipita(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2016
Running awau won't be a bad idea, at times when a girl offers you sex it can come with a price, so shine your eyes before accepting that offer

3 Likes

Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by brandydaniells(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
sanpipita:
Running awau won't be a bad idea, at times when a girl offers you sex it can come with a price, so shine your eyes before accepting that offer

Price? Like what and what
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by firstking01(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
In a world like nigeria, a woman rather lock herself indoors and stick her second and third fingers in her clit and masturbate herself to stupor than walk up to a man and ask for sex.

2 Likes

Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by brandydaniells(m): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
firstking01:
In a world like nigeria, a woman rather lock herself indoors and stick her second and third fingers in her clit and masturbate herself to stupor than walk up to a man and ask for sex.

Have u been to nekede or imsu bfo?
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by firstking01(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
brandydaniells:

Have u been to nekede or imsu bfo?
Hehehehe...nekede?,,,that's where i'm schooling, so??
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by sanpipita(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
brandydaniells:

Sex, Marriage, Money, just shine your eyes

1 Like

Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
brandydaniells:

Like Brand new Toyota camry, 10 Million Naira, 4bedroom flat and life insurance coverage.

OK?
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by brandydaniells(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehe...nekede?,,,that's where i'm schooling, so??

Either your ugly or tongue tied...... If u are in nekede or imsu.. . Brodi... A lady will beg u for a dig
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by brandydaniells(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2016
B4bestbrain:

Like Brand new Toyota camry, 10 Million Naira, 4bedroom flat and life insurance coverage.

OK?
Asin dangote pikin
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2016
Seriously when i was a Virgin i do run away when girls tell me dey wanna sex me cause i was kind of shy and things keep running on my mind like what of if i don't perform well or something but last year a girl told me she wanna sex me..... I went home thought about it men was ready i did it almost 30min with out releasing she said she can't take no more .... Still wondering why i didn't release o well haven't have sex again till now
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by BabaRamota1980: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2016
brandydaniells:
Most guys are crazy for sex but.. Here comes a question...

If a lady says she wants to have sex with u... What will u do
1.run away
2.go for it

I don't know ooo but I will run shaaaa

unless you are dealing with the neighbourhood ho, no lady is ever going to come out and say she wants to have sex with u just like that. She might show in body language and her motions and flirting but never vocal and direct.

I think things get complicated when the chemistry is off mark or the communication misses cue. These are the two feelers for drawing close into contact and ....just flow with the flow!
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by firstking01(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2016
brandydaniells:

Either your ugly or tongue tied...... If u are in nekede or imsu.. . Brodi... A lady will beg u for a dig
Ugly?, you dan meet me beforeundecided??, you fine pass me??...stop the erroneous conclusion bro and do a legible research bro...imsu and nekede girls are after your money, and most of them are into prostitution and sugar daddies stuffs.
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by brandydaniells(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2016
firstking01:
Ugly?, you dan meet me beforeundecided??, you fine pass me??...stop the erroneous conclusion bro and do a legible research bro...imsu and nekede girls are after your money, and most of them are into prostitution and sugar daddies stuffs.

Hehehehe u must be a comedian... Nigger am talking out of xperience
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by brandydaniells(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

unless you are dealing with the neighbourhood ho, no lady is ever going to come out and say she wants to have sex with u just like that. She might show in body language and her motions and flirting but never vocal and direct.

I think things get complicated when the chemistry is off mark or the communication misses cue. These are the two feelers for drawing close into contact and ....just flow with the flow!

U never jam
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by brandydaniells(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2016
paulinoace0:
Seriously when i was a Virgin i do run away when girls tell me dey wanna sex me cause i was kind of shy and things keep running on my mind like what of if i don't perform well or something but last year a girl told me she wanna sex me..... I went home thought about it men was ready i did it almost 30min with out releasing she said she can't take no more .... Still wondering why i didn't release o well haven't have sex again till now

Fear delayed it
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by BabaRamota1980: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
brandydaniells:

U never jam

yes i have...."the neighborhood ho". grin
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by brandydaniells(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

yes i have...."the neighborhood ho". grin
How was it
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by BabaRamota1980: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
brandydaniells:

How was it

what undecided
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by firstking01(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
brandydaniells:

Hehehehe u must be a comedian... Nigger am talking out of xperience
No girl that's educated, constructively well mannered...properly well groomed by her parents will just throw her body on one tom, d!ck and harry just cos she wanna get laid...i never see such girl before...girls always ensure they'd be at the recieving end before they indulge in sex with you...even a prostitute, you even pay before service...if e like make e be say na you carry am con house, before the show na money for hand back for ground...don't let me talk much bro, you an adult and i expect you to know these things cos it will help you in your female chasing career in the long rungrin...Learn wisdom cool
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

Baba is right.
Most women indicate/communicate sexual interest via covert means, they are rarely ever 'that' explicit. If you like sef fine like pass the Greek god Adonis.
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by mathew247: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
depends on the lady...if its Jen,jessy or paullett...I wont think twice.
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by Frankraj: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
firstking01:

You are 100% right . All the girls in imsu and nekede are into runs . That guy that said nekede and imsu girls are begging him for sex should go and test if they have given him Hiv oo. He is so dump and selly to be in owerri and not know that all the girls there are into runs . So if ashawo dey beg you for sex you go dey happy abi
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by firstking01(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Frankraj:

You are 100% right . All the girls in imsu and nekede are into runs . That guy that said nekede and imsu girls are begging him for sex should go and test if they have given him Hiv oo. He is so dump and selly to be in owerri and not know that all the girls there are into runs . So if ashawo dey beg you for sex you go dey happy abi

I'm vindicated...

Cc brandydaniells.
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by brandydaniells(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
firstking01:
No girl that's educated, constructively well mannered...properly well groomed by her parents will just throw her body on one tom, d!ck and harry just cos she wanna get laid...i never see such girl before...girls always ensure they'd be at the recieving end before they indulge in sex with you...even a prostitute, you even pay before service...if e like make e be say na you carry am con house, before the show na money for hand back for ground...don't let me talk much bro, you an adult and i expect you to know these things cos it will help you in your female chasing career in the long rungrin...Learn wisdom cool

Lol... Female chasing career kwa... Navajo dis wan na course 101
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by brandydaniells(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
CorGier:

Baba is right.
Most women indicate/communicate sexual interest via covert means, they are rarely ever 'that' explicit. If you like sef fine like pass the Greek god Adonis.

I said ! If !
Re: For Boys Only... Naughty Boys by brandydaniells(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Frankraj:

Na u carry hiv.... Mr. Man... Are u blind.. It's obvious u didn't comprehend the passage.... I said - if -

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You / Pls I Need Advice... Urgently / I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.