Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. (20506 Views)

Are Christians Really Commanded To Love Everybody In This World? / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Pastor Wakes Everybody In Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by RaeMystix: 1:10am On Dec 25, 2016
MERRY XMAS EVERYONE. kiss kiss
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by ashema01(m): 1:11am On Dec 25, 2016
merry Xmas to u all
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by ololade91(f): 1:12am On Dec 25, 2016
merry xmas....with love from the shobodes
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by begwong: 1:14am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas Nairalanders! Wishing you all a happy celebration and a prosperous Newyear in advance.
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by TVTKOKO(m): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2016
In the spirit of the season,, please i want to change my phone. it's giving me headache embarassed embarassed embarassed.. Any phone with a good battery life would do. Thanks in anticipation
Merry Christmas
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by modaink333: 1:16am On Dec 25, 2016
For me, this is the best post of the year

MERRY CHRISTMAS.....joy to the world! The Lord has come
let earth receive her King
--- go tell it on the mountain,
over the hills and everywhere
go tell it on the mountain,
Our Jesus Christ is born.

Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by BuzyBrain(m): 1:16am On Dec 25, 2016
VickyRotex:

I no see white rice for that plate na. angry

I be Op, Judge! undecided

You need glasses then. Mind you, I was almost done with the food when I saw this post and if you look at the picture closely, you'll see that it has just been taken. No be afternoon picture
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by mcakon11(m): 1:17am On Dec 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
May all you guys have a wonderful Christmas.

Remember this is a season of love and for giving. So make sure you shoe your neighbors some love.

Call that guy/lady you have been beefing,and be the adult and just forgive them.

Do not drink and drive,and please be responsible when you have fun on Christmas day.

Anybody that is first to post a picture of Christmas Rice and Stew on this thread,gets N10,000 recharge cards.

It has to be a real picture. Not some copy and paste pix from the Internet.

God bless you guys as you Celebrate your Christmas.

. Mine is ready it took a while...

Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:22am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to my peeps:
Amelian(f), safarigirl(f), hasyak(m), CAPSLOCKED, justi4jesu(f), ItsMeAboki(m), Mattdipo, Jethrolite(m), Olowozain(m), Adulphus(m), CuteTj(m), Seun(m), hungryboy(m), annyjessy(f), fajigirl(f), HERROYALFINEST, rocoh(m), SemuhleB(f), dasphinx1(m), gogoqueen(f), helinues, trekkie, Orikinla(m), odumorun1, ApolloFist, erad(m), Nigeriangirl(f), tunbebes(f), forkadict(m), opella(f), kgr28(m)
And all other Nairalanders special to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by kherlly(m): 1:22am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry christmas folks
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by Emeks008(m): 1:22am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to you all
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by jerryfisher(m): 1:23am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!show love always
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by UyiIredi(m): 1:24am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas.
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by UyiIredi(m): 1:25am On Dec 25, 2016
See all these vampires wey still dey awake by this time.
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:25am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

`/:. `...``` `-////:.
`::.```...:+-..-:/sdddmmmmds/.....`
```....-:---------/+--.--+mmmmmmdo--+:---.--`
`----o:.+///:/-----/++/oyhdddmmh/-/+o++:-/::.`
.----:---:/--:::/----:::yyyyyyhs//o++//+++//o:-`
-/-----.:/::---.:--:-+--+o//o/:-:ooso++///////-.
:+----::/---:-::/::/----:+//:/ooo+hyo////oo++::s:
-o:--:/-:-..----::///+++/://:/soooo++++/shho/oyhh/
.++/////++ossooyyh::+//:--::::-::+/:/++oo+o:/yyhyy-
`:yyyyyhhhyyyyo/hmdh+:::-::://:-...ohdy:::++::odhyyy.
.hhhhhhhy+:-+syos+++:::/::::::...-..--..----:/ymdhyys
-hhhhhhh/-:ssssosso:::::----:--:/:.```-...--+hdmmhhhy
.ohhhhh+:./ssssoosso+////::::::-::-..`.`.---shhdmddho
`.:shhys+--ssssosyysdyso+///:------.-.-.-::/+dddddys/.
``-/o//+s+-:+oossoodmmdyo/////::/:.:-::/:/+shhhssssoo--`
`-/--:odmmdyooosyhNNNmmmdhs///+o+//::+/oohdmo/yssso+s+-.
`./.../hmmmmmmmmmddmmmNNmdmmmdmmdhhyyyddddhmmo:ysssoss--.
`.+:.-/odmmmmmmddddddddmddmNdoooossdNNmmh--:++/yhyyy+--/`
`.-/-.::/ydmddddmmdmmmmmmmmmysssyyhNNmmmdy+--.ohmhmmyo/.
```-::..-/+syddmdmdddmmmmmmmddddddmmmddddhhh:+hddhdmdy`
```.-/+//::/:/oyhhhyddddddhhyo++++++/:-://:-://oyhhdmy-
```..-ohs+:---------://::---:::::--:-:::::--.---/shh/
``.odddmmmddysso+/:-------::://+ssyhddhddhyso:--:..
`../ohdddmmmmmmmmmmdddddddy+dmmmmmmmddddddddmhs:`
``../:-/yddmmdmmmmmmmmmmmdo--+mmmmmdhss+//+ooyh:
``..:/:---/+shdddddmmmmdo-...ymmmy+:..-......-:-
``..../ys+:...-:/osssy/......-oyo:--o+ohmmmds:`
`..../hmNmh+oso+++////.........+o::omdhhdmmddyo/:.
-::::ydmmdssmNNNNy-:--.........-/++mNmyydmhhs+++oo/
`.---ydNNNmmhsydmh:....-----------::+ddmhyhyoooooooo:`
`--/ohmmddhhyssydNy.......--:----..--/mNmdsooooooo+:-.`
./:---:////////+os-..............-://ydyooooooss+:-....
`.:://////:///:::/:::::::::/::--://////++osss+//:..-.
``` `..--://///:::////:::-.`
``..----..
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by tete7000(m): 1:25am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas all
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by almarthins(m): 1:27am On Dec 25, 2016
ritababe:
merry Christmas Nairalanders, please celebrate with ease and drink responsible, don't drive rough and stay safe.
No club fighting too.
celebrate in peace and not in pieces.

Unfortunately, today guys go gozzle beer like fuel tanker. After ward dem throw caution into the air
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by wayisshut: 1:29am On Dec 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

Remember this is a season of love and for giving. So make sure you shoe your neighbors some love.

Call that guy/lady you have been beefing,and be the adult and just forgive them.

Do not drink and drive,and please be responsible when you have fun on Christmas day.

Anybody that is first to post a picture of Christmas Rice and Stew on this thread,gets N10,000 recharge cards.

hungerbad abeg i nor need recharge card abg just send me 10k.

make i break the expenses for you

my mum birthday na 23rd december I need to show her love make i bake cake for her dat one abt 6k.

she de celebtate her 63rd bday. Then I intend taking her out dat one na abt 3k. then IK for transport.

if you want make i show u pics after i go do am. I jus reason how i wan take make her jolly this xmas

biko i de beg oh.

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by VickyRotex(f): 1:31am On Dec 25, 2016
mcakon11:
. Mine is ready it took a while...

Now we have a WINNER!!! Hungerbad come and see! cheesy

Modified: This guy is a liar. Google image busted! This was taken in 2013.

Otun sope it took a while. Nawa o! angry

http://hotnaijanews.com/2013/12/10/rice-and-the-people/

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by mikron(m): 1:31am On Dec 25, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by VickyRotex(f): 1:31am On Dec 25, 2016
BuzyBrain:

You need glasses then. Mind you, I was almost done with the food when I saw this post and if you look at the picture closely, you'll see that it has just been taken. No be afternoon picture

No need to insult na. I stated what I saw ni!

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by BuzyBrain(m): 1:33am On Dec 25, 2016
VickyRotex:

No need to insult na. I stated what I saw ni!

No offense pls. You miss understood me. No dis intended.
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by deji47: 1:33am On Dec 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

Merry Xmas . Hope I won something nice too.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas!!

cc: Collyno82
cc: Toks20008
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by mayorkun(m): 1:37am On Dec 25, 2016
Here is a picture...its real

Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by tommynico(m): 1:41am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry xmas nairalanders!! Merry xmas to the beautiful ones here, Merry xmas to the handsome ones as well, a Merry xmas to the ugly ones who despite the odds, contributed sometn positive to the life of another, i pray this season shall take away your shame, and to the MODs, More threads to push to the front page, oga seun, cod. lalasticlala, Mynd44, i hail una; in summary of it all, just knw that to whom sallah meat was given, a bowl of pounded-yam with egusi soup and other equivalents are expected...........enjoy the day folks!!
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by mayorkun(m): 1:43am On Dec 25, 2016
Here's a picture.....my number 08165370798

Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by lawrenzi(m): 1:47am On Dec 25, 2016
happy Christmas nairalanders
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by dominicnuel(m): 1:49am On Dec 25, 2016
Pls incase u see d 3wise men bearing gift jus direct dem my way. I wnt to open gift dis christmas.
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by VickyRotex(f): 1:49am On Dec 25, 2016
BuzyBrain:

No offense pls. You miss understood me. No dis intended.

It's Fine! smiley
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 25, 2016
Happy Christmas to u all Nairalanders.
Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by Beey(f): 1:52am On Dec 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

So your profile picture says that you are proud to be a Freemason .What business do you then have with Christmas, having in mind that one cannot successfully serve two masters?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) / Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.