Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! (5352 Views)

Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Evakinqz: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2016
cherrybrown:
Thank you,May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright new year.Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
tanks alot...
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Iceeydee: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2016
phlamesG:
It's that time of the year again cheesy cheesy
It's your boy PhlamesG, I knw not many might be very familiar with this moniker cause rarely comment. cheesy

And I want to let y'all know that this section is the funniest and most intriguing of all sections.
I've learnt quite a lot since becoming involved in this section...

My shout out goes to naijaboiy my nigga, makydebbie i dunno why I love you so much, sinaj my long time crush smellymouth grin that's one funny dude, tosyne2much ur posts have
Inspired and entertained me, and to all others whose name I didn't mention, I love and respect y'all.
Abeg if I offend or insult anybody forgive me na play oo grin ;
I want to wish you all a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance.
May you experience all the good cheers and blessings that comes with this festive season.
Thanks and merry Christmas to you too.

coolcool

1 Like

Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2016
phlamesG:
It's that time of the year again cheesy cheesy
It's your boy PhlamesG, I knw not many might be very familiar with this moniker cause rarely comment. cheesy

And I want to let y'all know that this section is the funniest and most intriguing of all sections.
I've learnt quite a lot since becoming involved in this section...

My shout out goes to naijaboiy my nigga, makydebbie i dunno why I love you so much, sin'aj my long time crush smellymouth grin that's one funny dude, tosyne2'much ur posts have
Inspired and entertained me, and to all others whose name I didn't mention, I love and respect y'all.
Abeg if I offend or insult anybody forgive me na play oo grin ;
I want to wish you all a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance.
May you experience all the good cheers and blessings that comes with this festive season.
Baba thanks oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Eleniyan15: 10:45am On Dec 25, 2016
merry Xmas and happy new year Veektoria..less I forget Berlynn(dollyBaby) the love I got for her nose it inestimable.

To my one and only united Fans smellyMouth who again I never with sef ...I don remember one person NEYOOR that bad writer...#gentleMan even though the ***** you wqn gimme no be my standard!!!!

obontami baba I sight you yeeee one of those bad niggas that tour several arena from aso rock to other location...I just hope you retire come jan1st

Agarawu23 what did I want too say sef iono just know buh merryXmas even though I dey vex for you

MerryXmas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2016
Eleniyan15:
merry Xmas and happy new year Veek toria..less I forget berl yn(dollyBaby) the love I got for her nose it inestimable.

To my one and only united Fans smelly Mouth who again I never with sef ...I don remember one person NEYOOR that bad writer...#gentleMan even though the ***** you wqn gimme no be my standard!!!!

obon tami baba I sight you yeeee one of those bad niggas that tour several arena from aso rock to other location...I just hope you retire come jan1st

MerryXmas

Wish you the same bro. Though, another pie intimated me with your advances. Let's meet in the other room for terms and charges. kiss cry Lol! You are just a baddest nigga!
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Eleniyan15: 10:57am On Dec 25, 2016
Neyoor:

Wish you the same bro. Though, another pie intimated me with your advances. Let's meet in the other room for terms and charges. kiss cry Lol! You are just a baddest nigga!

lol, king of honeyPOT ain't bad bro I look up too you, you my role model
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2016
Eleniyan15:

lol, king of honeyPOT ain't bad bro I look up too you, you my role model

Role model for wia?? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin My hands are whiter than the snow.
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Eleniyan15: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2016
Neyoor:

Role model for wia?? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin My hands are whiter than the snow.

Yinmu****where are we going for Xmas
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by obontami: 11:12am On Dec 25, 2016
Eleniyan15:
merry Xmas and happy new year Veektoria..less I forget berlyn(dollyBaby) the love I got for her nose it inestimable.

To my one and only united Fans smellyMouth who again I never with sef ...I don remember one person NEYOOR that bad writer...#gentleMan even though the ***** you wqn gimme no be my standard!!!!

obontami baba I sight you yeeee one of those bad niggas that tour several arena from aso rock to other location...I just hope you retire come jan1st

MerryXmas

I sight you brov. Merry christmas to you. smiley
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2016
Eleniyan15:

Yinmu****where are we going for Xmas

Anywhere goable now... cheesy cheesy cheesy seriously, someone reported you to me o.
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Eleniyan15: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2016
Neyoor:

Anywhere goable now... cheesy cheesy cheesy seriously, someone reported you to me o.

Ahhhh you know am a gentle Fella!!!! wait who the person Gan

goable bibawo as lag big reach??
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Eleniyan15: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2016
obontami:

I sight you brov. Merry christmas to you. smiley

gbayiOmoOpe

1 Like

Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2016
Eleniyan15:
merry Xmas and happy new year Veektoria..less I forget Berlynn(dollyBaby) the love I got for her nose it inestimable.

Agarawu23 what did I want too say sef iono just know buh merryXmas even though I dey vex for you

to those included on the list so sorry I had to quote the whole post ermm I wanna wish u all merry xmas nd a properous new year in advance!

Eleniya15 thanks for the mention ur a darling cheesy hv a fulfilling day today happy new year in advance
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
merry Christmas

Thanks dear kiss
Merry Christmas and a bountiful new year ahead .. Hugs#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by obontami: 11:49am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry christmas and happy new year to these people (in no particular order)...

Memphis357
Bomasek
Paulkillerman
PabloOmoEscobar
Poweredcom
Afrosamurai
Lezz
Eleniyan15
Aderola15
Tashagirl (my sweet heart) smiley kiss
Mimzyy
Iamkingzlee
Iamnawty
FirstEva
CuteHector
Sinz
Babzilla
misspicy
Smellymouth

And those that I can't remember now.I wish you all the best in this holiday season. smiley

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Eleniyan15: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
obontami:
Merry christmas and happy new year to these people (in no particular order)...

Memphis357
Bomasek
Paulkillerman
PabloOmoEscobar
Poweredcom
Afrosamurai
Lezz
Eleniyan15
Aderola15
Tashagirl (my sweet heart) smiley kiss
Mimzyy
Iamkingzlee
Iamnawty
FirstEva
CuteHector
Sinz
Babzilla
misspicy
Smellymouth

And those that I can't remember now.I wish you all the best in this holiday season. smiley

ThankS hommie

1 Like

Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Eleniyan15: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Berlynn:

to those included on the list so sorry I had to quote the whole post ermm I wanna wish u all merry xmas nd a properous new year in advance!

Eleniyan15 thanks for the mention ur a darling cheesy hv a fulfilling day today happy new year in advance

hay problemo Dollybaby
#CatchFun don't forget to upload your exams pic on optional1 thread lemme see that nose
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas! kiss
Melonny:
merry Christmas
ILuvGummyBearz
Amelian
optional1
Ishilove
Captainbells
ItsQuinn
bibijay123
PaperLace
MrsExplorer
fiyah
placeofallure
halfricanadian
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Melonny:
merry Christmas
ILuvGummyBearz
Amelian
optional1
Ishilove
Captainbells
ItsQuinn
bibijay123
PaperLace
MrsExplorer
fiyah
placeofallure
halfricanadian
Thanks Hunny! X
I didn't think I was special cheesy

Merry Christmas darling and a wonderful new year to you in advance! kiss
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Merry Christmas! kiss

Thanks dear, merry Christmas kiss
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Melonny:
merry Christmas
ILuvGummyBearz
Amelian
optional1
Ishilove
Captainbells
ItsQuinn
bibijay123
PaperLace
MrsExplorer
fiyah
placeofallure
halfricanadian

Merry Christmas dear.. smiley
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Cherlene(f): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
pennytrate:
••
Vizkiz<br>
Obiorathebully<br>
Iykekelvin<br>
Berlynn<br>
Vicstar<br>
Suzanne404<br>
Dollyjoy<br>
Cherlene <br>
Ivvy<br>
Juhan <br>
Qutethomsel <br>
DaddySLY<br>
Hansam <br>
M Brooklyn<br>
Makkydebbie<br>
LSOFDK <br>
Iluvgummybears<br>
Eastherfabian<br>
Airsultan<br>
Gloryisaac<br>
Peachyp etc merry Xmas fellas
°°

Merry Christmas dear.

Cherlene
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by cherrybrown(f): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Evakinqz:
tanks alot...
You are welcome
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by PeachyP(f): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
pennytrate:
••
Vizkiz<br>
Obiorathebully<br>
Iykekelvin<br>
Berlynn<br>
Vicstar<br>
Suzanne404<br>
Dollyjoy<br>
Cherlene <br>
Ivvy<br>
Juhan <br>
Qutethomsel <br>
DaddySLY<br>
Hansam <br>
M Brooklyn<br>
Makkydebbie<br>
LSOFDK <br>
Iluvgummybears<br>
Eastherfabian<br>
Airsultan<br>
Gloryisaac<br>
°°
Merry Christmas smiley
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Monalisa185(f): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:

What? That cannot be me bro. This is me

How you Lisa and where you been?

ehhhhhen! I talk am! I knew that wasn't you, but why did you deactivate na?

Me good, been around o, just a lil busy.. How's you?
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Monalisa185(f): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
firstking01:
Welcome bk from diaspora.

lol.... Thanks dear... Hope you having a great Christmas celebration over there?
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by firstking01(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol.... Thanks dear... Hope you having a great Christmas celebration over there?
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by firstking01(m): 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

Yes and hope you are too....btw, you changed alot at your dp....you travelled overseas??
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Monalisa185(f): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
firstking01:
Yes and hope you are too....btw, you changed alot at your dp....you travelled overseas??

yeah sure, great celebration...

hahaha! Seriously? Didn't notice the change though...is the change a (+) or a (-) one? I still dey here ooo...cheesy
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Mimzyy(f): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Obontami. Merry Christmas . Thanks a lot.
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by obontami: 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mimzyy:
Obontami. Merry Christmas . Thanks a lot.

You welcome my queen. Have fun. smiley
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
pennytrate:
••
Vizkiz<br>
Obiorathebully<br>
Iykekelvin<br>
Berlynn<br>
Vicstar<br>
Suzanne404<br>
Dollyjoy<br>
Cherlene <br>
Ivvy<br>
Juhan <br>
Qutethomsel <br>
DaddySLY<br>
Hansam <br>
M Brooklyn<br>
Makkydebbie<br>
LSOFDK <br>
Iluvgummybears<br>
Eastherfabian<br>
Airsultan<br>
Gloryisaac<br>
°°
Merry Christmas dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blu03's Journey Of Celibacy. Total Abstinence / How Old Is Your Current Relationship/marriage? / Why She Will Never Leave You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.