Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! (5353 Views)

Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Echelle(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
kabanayol9:
Merry Christmas Nkaytiana, Echelle, seunlovingme, bacoo4000
merry Christmas lovelies, God put a smile on our faces these yuletide period.
thanks bro... and samatoya

1 Like

Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by bibijay123(f): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
Melonny:
merry Christmas
ILuvGummy.Bearz
Am.elian
optio.nal1
Ishi.love
Capt.ainbells
It.sQuinn
bibijay123
Paper.Lace
MrsEx.plorer
fiya.h
placeo.fallure
halfricana.dian

Merry Christmas dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by bomasek(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
obontami:
Merry christmas and happy new year to these people (in no particular order)...

Memphis357
Bomasek
Paulkillerman
PabloOmoEscobar
Poweredcom
Afrosamurai
Lezz
Eleniyan15
Aderola15
Tashagirl (my sweet heart) smiley kiss
Mimzyy
Iamkingzlee
Iamnawty
FirstEva
CuteHector
Sinz
Babzilla
misspicy
Smellymouth

And those that I can't remember now.I wish you all the best in this holiday season. smiley
Boss my hands dey up,Happy Xmas
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by firstking01(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

yeah sure, great celebration...

hahaha! Seriously? Didn't notice the change though...is the change a (+) or a (-) one? I still dey here ooo...cheesy
Definitely and obviously a (+)...so, which country did you travel totongue
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Monalisa185(f): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
firstking01:
Definitely and obviously a (+)...so, which country did you travel totongue

lol, that's a great compliment.. Thank you! Haha, I still dey naija oo...you dey pursue me?cheesy
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

ehhhhhen! I talk am! I knew that wasn't you, but why did you deactivate na?

Me good, been around o, just a lil busy.. How's you?
lol. Nothing. The moniker don old so I retire am
Eku busy o. Lol. I've been good

Merry xmas

1 Like

Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by firstking01(m): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, that's a great compliment.. Thank you! Haha, I still dey naija oo...you dey pursue me?cheesy
Hehehehe, was just wondering where you lose go na...a once very active and prominent member of this great forumcheesy
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
obontami:

Memphis.357
Boma.sek
Paulkillerm.an
PabloOmoEsco.bar
Poweredco.m
Afrosam.urai
Lez.z
Eleniyan.15
Aderola1.5
Tashagi.rl (my sweet heart) smiley kiss
Mimz.yy
Iamkingz.lee
Iamna.wty
FirstEv.a
CuteHect.or
S.inz
Babzil.la
misspi.cy
Smellymou.th

And those that I can't remember now.I wish you all the best in this holiday season. smiley
osheyyyyyyyyy eleniyan. Aseyi samodun ooo
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by obontami: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
osheyyyyyyyyy eleniyan. Aseyi samodun ooo

Amin Oooo paddy mi. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Monalisa185(f): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
lol. Nothing. The moniker don old so I retire am
Eku busy o. Lol. I've been good

Merry xmas

lol... Well, e dey necessary sometimes, I kinda like this new o...

Hahaha.. Thanks jack...merry Christmas to you too... Have a wonderful celebration.
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Monalisa185(f): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehe, was just wondering where you lose go na...a once very active and prominent member of this great forumcheesy

lol, out of sight no be out mind na, may have been very busy, buh I still dey show face, maybe didn't comment, but hey! I'm back now!cheesy
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by firstking01(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, out of sight no be out mind na, may have been very busy, buh I still dey show face, maybe didn't comment, but hey! I'm back now!cheesy
Welcome back wholesomely...you sha know say we get unfinished ties to loose bagrin??

1 Like

Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Monalisa185(f): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
firstking01:
Welcome back wholesomely...you sha know say we get unfinished ties to loose bagrin??

thanks again

Ohhh my!!! Remind me again
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by firstking01(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

thanks again

Ohhh my!!! Remind me again
My bad, forgotten so soon...hmmmm, ok.
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Monalisa185(f): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
firstking01:
My bad, forgotten so soon...hmmmm, ok.

so soon? I've not been active for almost 3 months... That ain't 'so soon'
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by bitchcrafts: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

Dem ban u?
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Monalisa185(f): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Dem ban u?

haha! Now that's my nigga!! Dem fittn't na..

What's up?
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by firstking01(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

Monalisa, you are the first female nairalander i have as friend...i'm sure you know it's firstking01 you are exchanging mentions with??,,,in anycase, done with unn i guesd??
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by bitchcrafts: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

haha! Now that's my nigga!! Dem fittn't na..

What's up?
Lol... Nothing but chandeliers love, wetin dey sup for Niger area nah?
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Monalisa185(f): 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
firstking01:
Monalisa, you are the first female nairalander i have as friend...i'm sure you know it's firstking01 you are exchanging mentions with??,,,in anycase, done with unn i guesd??

*puts hands on the head* you ended up confusing me na... I know it's you, just can't remember the deal we had... Do well to remind me...

Unn? I just started with them...what you been up to?
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Monalisa185(f): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Lol... Nothing but chandeliers love, wetin dey sup for Niger area nah?

hehe, nothing different mahn! Where's you a.t.m? Still far away?
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by firstking01(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

*puts hands on the head* you ended up confusing me na... I know it's you, just can't remember the deal we had... Do well to remind me...

Unn? I just started with them...what you been up to?
Durhgg, thought you were heading towards your finals, well, just bring your head down and in no-distant time you'd graduating.

What i 've been upto??, hrrrmm, life's been really challenging but thank goodness we been fvcking it hard...

You sha aware of the nairaland beach party slated for jan the 2nd??
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Monalisa185(f): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
firstking01:
Durhgg, thought you were heading towards your finals...??

What i 've been upto??, hrrrmm, life's been really challenging but thank goodness we been fvcking it hard...

You sha aware of the nairaland beach party slated for jan the 2nd??

I think I've come across a thread like that, didn't open it though.
Now that you've mentioned the date, won't be in Lagos by then... In the villa now and will head back to school from here..

Yeah right, life fvcks everyone up but we gas triumph one way or the other... #grace
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by firstking01(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

I think I've come across a thread like that, didn't open it though.
Now that you've mentioned the date, won't be in Lagos by then... In the villa now and will head back to school from here..

Yeah right, life fvcks everyone up but we gas triumph one way or the other... #grace
CooL, enjoy your stay in the villa while it last but don't forget to bring me some sushi when coming back oo, if you like forget and later tell me again we never had any deaLtongue
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by bitchcrafts: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehe, nothing different mahn! Where's you a.t.m? Still far away?
In my mini condo for one corner like that in Hialeah blessing up and expecting your special dilivery of Christmas jollof, chicken and cold malt for proper digestion wink
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Veektoria(f): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Eleniyan15:
merry Xmas and happy new year Veektoria..less I forget Berlynn(dollyBaby) the love I got for her nose it inestimable.

To my one and only united Fans smellyMouth who again I never with sef ...I don remember one person NEYOOR that bad writer...#gentleMan even though the ***** you wqn gimme no be my standard!!!!

obontami baba I sight you yeeee one of those bad niggas that tour several arena from aso rock to other location...I just hope you retire come jan1st

Agarawu23 what did I want too say sef iono just know buh merryXmas even though I dey vex for you

MerryXmas
Thanks eh. Merry Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you.
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by obontami: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
Veektoria:
Thanks eh. Merry Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you.

Young and beautiful kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

woow! Unto nairaland celeb na abi Well, Merry Christmas
lolol cheesy cheesy
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 26, 2016
Lastking147:
Wishing y'all a wonderful Xmas
Esp. my homies, Traphedges my twinny
Sinz baba, Richommie the dealer , Trapqueen77 bebe, jariz.od n to those I forget to mention
one love

Thanks fam! same to u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Monalisa185(f): 6:11am On Dec 26, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
lolol cheesy cheesy

you don't want to reveal your identity abi?
Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by iamkingzlee(m): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2016
obontami:

Memphis357
Bomasek
Paulkillerman
PabloOmoEscobar
Poweredcom
Afrosamurai
Lezz
Eleniyan15
Aderola15
Tashagirl (my sweet heart) smiley kiss
Mimzyy
Iamkingzlee
Iamnawty
FirstEva
CuteHector
Sinz
Babzilla
misspicy
Smellymouth

Ma nigga, My nigga!! Merry Christmas OG! may the joy and happiness that comes with the season remain with you and your family. Were make i come chop? give your boy location make we come kee them!!

2 Likes

Re: Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2016
Obontami the Obo master, thanks for the wishes, Merry Xmas in advance dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Men And Women Strip Completely N*ked In Broad Daylight / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Annoy Women / What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.