Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas (590 Views)

Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas / Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. / This Man Raped A Chicken To Death Because He Couldn’t Get A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by shams040(m): 6:47am On Dec 25, 2016
We knw Muslim use ram to celebrate ileyah, because of prophet Ibrahim and followed by the sunnah of d prophet SWA. Nw I wana knw wer is it written dat xtains shld celebrate Xmas and y do dey use chicken?

Just wana b educated pls.
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by Draei: 7:01am On Dec 25, 2016
mtcheeeeeew, next sensible thread plz...
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by Goldenheart(m): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by powerfulsettingz: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2016
I've always also wondered

Why must it be chicken
I sorry for that nigga
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by ednut1(m): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2016
how id this romance
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by refiner(f): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2016
The guy below me has something to say...
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by Smellymouth: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2016
Typing...
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by Jay542(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2016
Waiting for the guy above. He's still typing...
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by adegeye38(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2016

Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by escapefromusa(f): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2016
shams040:
We knw Muslim use ram to celebrate ileyah, because of prophet Ibrahim and followed by the sunnah of d prophet SWA. Nw I wana knw wer is it written dat xtains shld celebrate Xmas and y do dey use chicken?

We use pigeon's grin ..... matsyacin banza !
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by Youngpo413: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2016
Innuendo .
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by firstking01(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2016
shams040:

"Christians" don't use chicken to celebrate christmas...it's just that a large no of people who believed and celebrate christmas thinks chicken is the ideal meat or whatever to spare in their winning and dinning in christmas...

All these controversial question to stirr up religious bigotry and criticisms, i just can't deaLundecided

Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2016
no comment ask the guy below.. His father is a pastor!!
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by KingRex1(m): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2016
I don't eat chicken but turkey

My papa no be pastor angry grin
The lady below knows better, her dad is a bishop

How Does Marrying From Afikpo(ebonyi State) Looks Like / Man Abandons 19-year-old Wife, Marries Her Mother / Best Things To Give