Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. (1500 Views)

The Oppression Is Too Much. God Why Na? / Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? / I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Samuel049(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Greeting to you all, actually this is my first post on this forum and i want to share this with you all. I work at oshodi, after closing from work on Tuesday evening, i decided to go see a friend at Ikeja, i heard some noise around somewhere and people gathered, as i moved closer, i saw a woman on the floor lying down, one would easily know that she just got a heavy beating. I got to know to happened and i was told that there was an argument between that woman and a Muslim lady, and as the argument went on the lady lying on the floor got angry and removed the niqab(face veil) and hijab of the Muslim lady, this got the Muslims around angry and they descended on the lady with lot of slaps, blows and kick and nobody do do anything about it, even the yoruba christains around. I later go to know that the lady was an igbo woman, the were even some policemen around that place and they did no do anything about the beating. I accept that what the lady did was wrong, but why give her that to an extent that she can't even stand up again, the annoying thing is that the christains around did not even try to defend her, there where some police around and they did nothing about the beating, if she was a yoruba christain, would they beat her like that. Is it because she is igbo and it is a yoruba state, or is it because the state has more Muslims than christain. Why all the insults and embarrassment, it is because the people in power are Muslims, this thing than happen can only happen in the north and south west, because they are Muslims majority states except ekiti and ondo, but as for lagos,ogun,osun,oyo, and kwara they have more of their indigin to be Muslims than christains. Please nigerians lets stop the oppression, we should please do away from religious and tribal sentiments.
Another incident also happened in my area at agege, on a Sunday afternoon after church service, some of my catholic church members went on evangelism and they were beaten to our suprise. The people they wanted to preach to were muslims and those ones said that they do listen to christains sermons, my church members where trying to calm them down and talk to them, before they knew it they were already receiving hot slaps. Why the oppression, is it because it is your state that is why you feel you are above any other person that is non-yoruba. It is were yoruba christains that were trying to talk to them will they have started slapping them, the most annoying thing is that nobody could ask why they were been beaten, even the christains in the area did not confront them. These kind of things will never happen in the ss or se , can't people go on evangelism again.
Igbos and christains in this country, we need to speak up before thing get worst, Nigeria is a secular state for God sake. I went for a public programme in ikeja and the opening and closing prayers were done in Islamic ways and in arabic, i wonder why all these even when the governor is a christain, or is that ahmed tinubu and raji fashola are putting pressure on him. I am not from lagos state but i think lagos is a secular state not an Islamic state, even though majority are Muslims.
Please nigerians lets do thing the right way, lets abstain front religious and tribal sentiments. Lets not discomfort those leaving in our environment because they are not of our tribe. Thank you very much.
Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by LionDeLeo: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
[s]
Samuel049:
Greeting to you all, actually this is my first post on this forum and i want to share this with you all. I work at oshodi, after closing from work on Tuesday evening, i decided to go see a friend at Ikeja, i heard some noise around somewhere and people gathered, as i moved closer, i saw a woman on the floor lying down, one would easily know that she just got a heavy beating. I got to know to happened and i was told that there was an argument between that woman and a Muslim lady, and as the argument went on the lady lying on the floor got angry and removed the niqab(face veil) and hijab of the Muslim lady, this got the Muslims around angry and they descended on the lady with lot of slaps, blows and kick and nobody do do anything about it, even the yoruba christains around. I later go to know that the lady was an igbo woman, the were even some policemen around that place and they did no do anything about the beating. I accept that what the lady did was wrong, but why give her that to an extent that she can't even stand up again, the annoying thing is that the christains around did not even try to defend her, there where some police around and they did nothing about the beating, if she was a yoruba christain, would they beat her like that. Is it because she is igbo and it is a yoruba state, or is it because the state has more Muslims than christain. Why all the insults and embarrassment, it is because the people in power are Muslims, this thing than happen can only happen in the north and south west, because they are Muslims majority states except ekiti and ondo, but as for lagos,ogun,osun,oyo, and kwara they have more of their indigin to be Muslims than christains. Please nigerians lets stop the oppression, we should please do away from religious and tribal sentiments.
Another incident also happened in my area at agege, on a Sunday afternoon after church service, some of my catholic church members went on evangelism and they were beaten to our suprise. The people they wanted to preach to were muslims and those ones said that they do listen to christains sermons, my church members where trying to calm them down and talk to them, before they knew it they were already receiving hot slaps. Why the oppression, is it because it is your state that is why you feel you are above any other person that is non-yoruba. It is were yoruba christains that were trying to talk to them will they have started slapping them, the most annoying thing is that nobody could ask why they were been beaten, even the christains in the area did not confront them. These kind of things will never happen in the ss or se , can't people go on evangelism again.
Igbos and christains in this country, we need to speak up before thing get worst, Nigeria is a secular state for God sake. I went for a public programme in ikeja and the opening and closing prayers were done in Islamic ways and in arabic, i wonder why all these even when the governor is a christain, or is that ahmed tinubu and raji fashola are putting pressure on him. I am not from lagos state but i think lagos is a secular state not an Islamic state, even though majority are Muslims.
Please nigerians lets do thing the right way, lets abstain front religious and tribal sentiments. Lets not discomfort those leaving in our environment because they are not of our tribe. Thank you very much.
[/s]
Story. They have never been guilty, always victims.

6 Likes

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by amnesty7: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Alao046(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
So should we now fry custard, if you guys had stayed in your south east, no body would have oppressed you. And for the yorubas, lagos is not a secular state because it has more than 65% of its indigins to be Muslims, that's y u see dat 80% of the past governors are muslims, ambode was given the ticket because Muslims have ruled too much and the xtains where also demanding for power. Must you complain abt everything, if Muslims start complaining abt hijab u guys will say they are making noise, if you don't want anybody to oppress you then carry your ugwe and fan yogo back to your state or you just fucking keep quiet.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Alao046(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
rejoice4eva:
Religion of Peace indeed!!. It's like their own peace has another definition.
and what does the peace in Christianity teaches if not violence, terrorism and war.
The terrorism in ipob is gotten from what Christianity teaches.
1st and 2nd world wars were fought by xtains countries, just to destroy the world and make is un-peaceful, because that is what ur dirty religion teaches, it teaches war, violence and hypocrisy.
Today u will hear that pastor caught with human head, tomorrow its reverend father caught sleeping with church members. If all the xtains should go for paternity test, more than 90% will discover that their fathers are not their fathers, their pastors have all impregnated their mother, is there any xtain that did no get dis-virgined by her pastor. That how we caught one catholic priest having sex with a church member on a Sunday morning, we almost lynch both of them to death. Pastor will say they should drink his sperm, that is is holy milk. I laugh, is there any form of hypocrisy that is not found in xtainity. Animals

2 Likes

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by HeyCorleone(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
You gave 2 scenerios.

In the first one why would any sane person remove the hijab off the face of a Muslim woman?? I am a Christian, but I still see such act as something prompted by insanity. Why would someone do such a thing? The hijab is a piece of clothing for Chrissakes. Why pull it off someone?? She did it, and what was she expecting? A prize? A golden handshake? Or a honorary mention in the Guinness book of records such performing such feat?!

The second one; Why preach to a Muslim? If it were unbelievers, that would have been an entirely different kettle of fish. But these are people with their own faith, belief, and values. Why preach to them? Don't you know such thing is insulting? I feel evangelism is for lost souls...as in people without a hope or belief in something. I for one as a Catholic hate anytime I'm being approached by people from other denominations. I find such thing repulsive. I believe already so don't think of convincing me to come to your church. But these Muslims believe in something and are happy with it so why trouble them? What was your aim? Why do people take such thoughtless actions?

Oh so now you're playing the victim card? Because of rather irrational behaviour. I don't see how you're being victimized. You are just being punished for displaying a high level of stupidity. It can happen to anybody of any tribe or religion that acts stupid too.

Just saw you said you attended an event in Ikeja and the prayers were said in Arabic. So? But if it were said in the Christian way you won't have complained. What if the organisers were Muslims? So they should pray Christian prayers just to please intolerant schmucks like you? Yet you claim Nigeria is secular. I doubt if you know the meaning of secular. Smh

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by LionDeLeo: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
Alao046:
So should we now fry custard, if you guys had stayed in your south east, no body would have oppressed you. And for the yorubas, lagos is not a secular state because ithas more than 65% of its indigins to be Muslims, that's y u see dat 80% of the past governors are muslims, ambode was given the ticket because Muslims have ruled too much and the xtains where also demanding for power. Must you complain abt everything, if Muslims start complaining abt hijab u guys will say they are making noise, if you don't want anybody to oppress you the carry your ugwe and fan yogo back to your state or you just fucking keep quiet.
The issue is that nobody even oppresses them anywhere. If other states treat them the way they (igbos) treat others, I doubt if they can survive anywhere else.

If you see them making noise about marginalisation, they are not getting more than fair share.

Even this crap the op posted here is just one of the several strategies to get undue advantage over others.

He is talking about Lagos, is it not the same Lagos I stay? Is there any tribe not in Lagos? Why must it always be them?

6 Likes

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Jman06(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
My dear, that is the sad situation of things in Nigeria. Some people think that their religion is superior to others'. Our constitution stated it very clearly that Nigeria is a secular state and so the only law binding all of us is our constituted civil law, yet the muslims impose all other sorts of barbaric laws on Nigerians living in many Nigerian states in the north and even some parts of southwest. Even here on Nairaland, the Christian sections are open to everybody while you must be a muslim for you to have access to Islamic section. That's discrimination of the highest degree.

Talking about Lagos, every day the Yorubas keep bullying the Igbos who live and do business in Lagos. They call them all sorts of names and expect them to show appreciation that they live in 'their land', yet when IPOB demand for Biafra the same Yoruba people will be the first to kick against creation of Biafra. They forget that Lagos was built with money generated from different parts of Nigeria and so every Nigerian has the right to live in Lagos and any other parts of Nigeria. Besides, Igbos contribute the lion's share of Lagos state internally generate revenues.

Nigerian government is also not helping matters. They have rejected several appeals by the Igbos to build a seaport in any of the southeastern riverine areas like Onitsha or Calabar so that Igbo businesses can be relocated there in order to decongest lagos and let Yoruba people have 'their land', Nigerian government refused blatantly ! Yet they are not doing anything to protect these Igbo people living and doing business in Lagos and northern Nigeria. Allow the creation of Biafra, they have also refused ! This is why i encourage igbos to buy arms and defend themselves whereever they are in Nigeria, but they should make sure they don't attack anybody first, however, they should always stand their grounds and defend themselves when attacked.

It's an unfortunate situation we have in Nigeria. Too bad !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Jman06(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:
You gave 2 scenerios.

In the first one why would any sane person remove the hijab off the face of a Muslim woman?? I am a Christian, but I still see such act as something prompted by insanity. Why would someone do such a thing? The hijab is a piece of clothing for Chrissakes. Why pull it off someone?? She did it, and what was she expecting? A prize? A golden handshake? Or a honorary mention in the Guinness book of records such performing such feat?!

The second one; Why preach to a Muslim? If it were unbelievers, that would have been an entirely different kettle of fish. But these are people with their own faith, belief, and values. Why preach to them? Don't you know such thing is insulting? I feel evangelism is for lost souls...as in people without a hope or belief in something. I for one as a Catholic hate anytime I'm being approached by people from other denominations. I find such thing repulsive. I believe already so don't think of convincing me to come to your church. But these Muslims believe in something and are happy with it so why trouble them? What was your aim? Why do people take such thoughtless actions?

Oh so now you're playing the victim card? Because of rather irrational behaviour. I don't see how you're being victimized. You are just being punished for displaying a high level of stupidity. It can happen to anybody of any tribe or religion that acts stupid too.

Just saw you said you attended an event in Ikeja and the prayers were said in Arabic. So? But if it were said in the Christian way you won't have complained. What if the organisers were Muslims? So they should pray Christian prayers just to please intolerant schmucks like you? Yet you claim Nigeria is secular. I doubt if you know the meaning of secular. Smh
Is this how you pass judgement Smh.

So, the fact that two adult women had a fight that led to the removal of one's hijab is enough ground for a mob action on one of the women ?

In the second scenario, so preaching to someone who is a muslim is enough to cause the muslims to attack the preachers What happens to turning back the preachers or just walking away

You see why we have problems in Nigeria, because of people like you who supports injustice and impunity. Too bad !

1 Like

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by LionDeLeo: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
[s]
Jman06:
My dear, that is the sad situation of things in Nigeria. Some people think that their religion is superior to others'. Our constitution stated it very clearly that Nigeria is a secular state and so the only law binding all of us is our constituted civil law, yet the muslims impose all other sorts of barbaric laws on Nigerians living in many Nigerian states in the north and even some parts of southwest. Even here on Nairaland, the Christian sections are open to everybody while you must be a muslim for you to have access to Islamic section. That's discrimination of the highest degree.

Talking about Lagos, every day the Yorubas keep bullying the Igbos who live and do business in Lagos. They call them all sorts of names and expect them to show appreciation that they live in 'their land', yet when IPOB demand for Biafra the same Yoruba people will be the first to kick against creation of Biafra. They forget that Lagos was built with money generated from different parts of Nigeria and so every Nigerian has the right to live in Lagos and any other parts of Nigeria. Besides, Igbos contribute the lion's share of Lagos state internally generate revenues.

Nigerian government is also not helping matters. They have rejected several appeals by the Igbos to build a seaport in any of the southeastern riverine areas like Onitsha or Calabar so that Igbo businesses can be relocated there in order to decongest lagos and let Yoruba people have 'their land', Nigerian government refused blatantly ! Yet they are not doing anything to protect these Igbo people living and doing business in Lagos and northern Nigeria. Allow the creation of Biafra, they have also refused ! This is why i encourage igbos to buy arms and defend themselves whereever they are in Nigeria, but they should make sure they don't attack anybody first, however, they should always stand their grounds and defend themselves when attacked.

[/s]

Read this.

HeyCorleone:
You gave 2 scenerios.

1 Like

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by HeyCorleone(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jman06:
Is this how you pass judgement Smh.

So, the fact that two adult women had a fight that led to the removal of one's hijab is enough ground for a mob action on one of the women ?

In the second scenario, so preaching to someone who is a muslim is enough to cause the muslims to attack the preachers What happens to turning back the preachers or just walking away

You see why we have problems in Nigeria, because of people like you who supports injustice and impunity. Too bad !

I don't support injustice. I am more of a prevention-is-better-than-cure guy. You won't tell me a thief got caught and should be spared from an angry crowd. Na. If he didn't go-a-stealing, he wouldn't be in such condition.

Now that the Igbo woman was beaten for removing someone's hijab, no one in their right minds would want to try such nonsense anymore. But if she wasn't beaten, she'd repeat such act elsewhere, and maybe she'd be killed there. I am not justifying or praising those who beat her, I am just saying she brought it upon herself.

Then they tried preaching to Muslims. Assuming you didn't know their religion beforehand, that would be a different matter. But you knew their religion and still went ahead to preach to them. Telling them what?God loves them? Isn't Allah's love enough for them? I have never seen a Muslim preach to me and I think it unfair for a Christian to preach to a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Alao046(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jman06:

TRASH
keep your mouth shut and carry your ugwu and fan yogo back to your potopoto stinky nation.
Always lamenting on every rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
[s]
Samuel049:
[/s]

ARRANT NONSENSE angry

4 Likes

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Jman06(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

I don't support injustice. I am more of a prevention-is-better-than-cure guy. You won't tell me a thief got caught and should be spared from an angry crowd. Na. If he didn't go-a-stealing, he wouldn't be in such condition.

Now that the Igbo woman was beaten for removing someone's hijab, no one in their right minds would want to try such nonsense anymore. But if she wasn't beaten, she'd repeat such act elsewhere, and maybe she'd be killed there. I am not justifying or praising those who beat her, I am just saying she brought it upon herself.

Then they tried preaching to Muslims. Assuming you didn't know their religion beforehand, that would be a different matter. But you knew their religion and still went ahead to preach to them. Telling them what?God loves them? Isn't Allah's love enough for them? I have never seen a Muslim preach to me and I think it unfair for a Christian to preach to a Muslim.

So, if you are a judge and these two cases were presented in your court, you will pass your judgement as you did above

There is no justification for a mob action on a Christian woman who had a fight with her muslim counterpart and her hijab was removed in the process. You didn't even know what led to the fight in the first place. What if the muslim woman was the first to attack her

Now, assuming that you hear tomorrow that a Yoruba muslim woman was mobbed in Enugu for removing a Christian woman's headscarf during a fight, hope you will not cry foul

Talking about preaching, you can't justify attacking a preacher simply because he preached to someone who already had a different believe system. All the muslim guys needed to do was to reject the preaching and turn back the preachers. It's just like you having a wife and another lady comes to ask you out and you now resort to beating the lady instead of turning down her proposal. In that case, if the lady sues you for assault, do you think the court will praise you for your action

See, my friend the only thing that can save Nigeria from imminent collapse is the truth, and as it stands now, many of you are not telling yourselves the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by HeyCorleone(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jman06:
So, if you are a judge and these two cases were presented in your court, you will pass your judgement as you did above

There is no justification for a mob action on a Christian woman who had a fight with her muslim muslim counterpart and her hijab was removed in the process. You did even know what led to the fight in the first place. What if the muslim woman was the first to attack her

Now, assuming that you hear tomorrow that a Yoruba muslim woman was mobbed in Enugu for removing a Christian woman's headscarf during a fight, hope you will not cry foul

Talking about preaching, you can't justifying attacking a preacher simply because he preached to someone who already had a different believe system. All the muslim guys needed to do was to reject the preaching and turn back the preachers. It's just like you have having a wife and another lady comes to ask you out and you now resort to beating the lady instead of turning down her proposal. In that case, if the lady sues you for assault, do you think the court will praise you for your action

See, my friend the only thing that can save Nigeria from imminent collapse is the truth, and as it stands now, many of you are not telling yourselves the truth.

If there's any truth to state, it's that you Igbo people just love playing the victim card and feel people are out there purposely to harm you.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by IkpuMmadu: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
She is stupid....why remove veil

3 Likes

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
No matter how the oppress us, they can never suppress us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by obonujoker(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Please don't bring tribalism to this romantic section

1 Like

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by rejoice4eva(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Religion of Peace indeed!!. It's like their own peace has another definition.
Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by rejoice4eva(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2017
Alao046:

and what does the peace in Christianity teaches if not violence, terrorism and war.
The terrorism in ipob is gotten from what Christianity teaches.
1st and 2nd world wars were fought by xtains countries, just to destroy the world and make is un-peaceful, because that is what ur dirty religion teaches, it teaches war, violence and hypocrisy.
Today u will hear that pastor caught with human head, tomorrow its reverend father caught sleeping with church members. If all the xtains should go for paternity test, more than 90% will discover that their fathers are not their fathers, their pastors have all impregnated their mother, is there any xtain that did no get dis-virgined by her pastor. That how we caught one catholic priest having sex with a church member on a Sunday morning, we almost lynch both of them to death. Pastor will say they should drink his sperm, that is is holy milk. I laugh, is there any form of hypocrisy that is not found in xtainity. Animals

keep vibrating and deceiving yourself. despite all your vituperation, which of the religion is busy trying to tell the world they are religion of peace. for your information Christianity is not a religion. all those u are celebrating their human failures are not Christians(followers of Jesus Christ). They are common religious people, just a little bit different from you, because t

1 Like

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Quality20(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
OP, you disappointed big time o. When you are privileged to witness an oppressive situation, u try your best to correct it. You shd have fought for d woman who removed d Vail and preach to d mob guys, then u pick her up and get her some medical attention - but no, u left her and d mob without helping her or giving sermons to d rough mob.
In the same vein, those Muslim guys who refused to be preached to- u shd also have told them ur mind, rather than Coming to nairaland to write ur tots.
I'm really highly disappointed in you. Or is it bcoz d woman isn't related to u or what? would you have allowed your sister to suffer such injustice without taking d necessary measures?
My final advice to u is that, when nxt u witnessed such scene try and correct things there and then, and not come online seeking medicine after death
Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by LionDeLeo: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Quality20:
OP, you disappointed big time o. When you are privileged to witness an oppressive situation, u try your best to correct it. You shd have fought for d woman who removed d Vail and preach to d mob guys, then u pick her up and get her some medical attention - but no, u left her and d mob without helping her or giving sermons to d rough mob.
In the same vein, those Muslim guys who refused to be preached to- u shd also have told them ur mind, rather than Coming to nairaland to write ur tots.
I'm really highly disappointed in you. Or is it bcoz d woman isn't related to u or what? would you have allowed your sister to suffer such injustice without taking d necessary measures?
My final advice to u is that, when nxt u witnessed such scene try and correct things there and then, and not come online seeking medicine after death

"Those muslims who refused to be preached to, he should have told them his mund", this is your comment.

Now, what exactly do you mean? So he should have told them his mind, and if that led to problem, you will still be here making noise.

Has any muslim ever tried to force his doctrine on you? Must you preach your religion with force?

1 Like

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Alao046(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
rejoice4eva:
keep vibrating and deceiving yourself. despite all your vituperation, which of the religion is busy trying to tell the world they are religion of peace. for your information Christianity is not a religion. all those u are celebrating their human failures are not Christians(followers of Jesus Christ). They are common religious people, just a little bit different from you, because t
shut up, just shut up if u don't know what to say. If i did not talk to u, just shut up. Hypocrites disguising like humans
Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Larryton(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
Alao046:
So should we now fry custard, if you guys had stayed in your south east, no body would have oppressed you. And for the yorubas, lagos is not a secular state because it has more than 65% of its indigins to be Muslims, that's y u see dat 80% of the past governors are muslims, ambode was given the ticket because Muslims have ruled too much and the xtains where also demanding for power. Must you complain abt everything, if Muslims start complaining abt hijab u guys will say they are making noise, if you don't want anybody to oppress you then carry your ugwe and fan yogo back to your state or you just fucking keep quiet.

Take it or u leave it my brother, Lagos is a secular state even if it has 10% of Muslim, you should try to broaden the way you reason, it seems shallow and callow
Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by drmuri(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
For the sake of objectivity, what the lady ( beaten to stupor got was well deserved) forget ethnic sentiments Igbos have a way of annoying people only to shout different rubbish when they get rewarded for their inactions.
An Igbo lady pulled off the hijab of a Muslim woman( that to a conscious Muslim Lady is equally to striping her naked) she was then taught a bitter lesson. Is there anything wrong in that? She deservers to be killed like a dog the same way a Muslim man foolish enough to strip a Christian lady deserves to be killed. Tell your people to learn how to respect people and bf civil!

2 Likes

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Belafonte(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
You people are tribalists that's why you see tribalism in everything. The hijab is a very important piece of clothing to Muslims, so important in fact that the NBA was under fire recently for not calling a wearer to bar, even though they were right. Now, imagine some ignorant tribal fool taking it off to score a point in Lagos of all places during a fight and you're complaining. Why didn't you ask your sister why she didn't keep her hands to herself? Do you know she could face jail time had that Muslim woman sued her to court on grounds of assault? Which do you prefer, jail time or street justice? grin

Didn't bother reading the second scenario. The first was too stupid for me to continue.

I don't even like Islam. I think its practice is backward in these times. But fûcking keep your hands to yourself. You do anyhow, you see anyhow. Now, tell your hairy sister to back to Abakaliki and strip her fellow igbos naked because of her violent streak.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Alao046(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
Larryton:

Take it or u leave it my brother, Lagos is a secular state even if it has 10% of Muslim, you should try to broaden the way you reason, it seems shallow and callow
oga whether is a secular or non-secular state, i don't care, as far as the state has more Muslims than xtains. So if u are not satisfied with the opening and closing prayer in Arabic or any public garden in the yoruba land, den carry your ugwu leaf and fan yogo and go and sell it in your potopoto xtain majority state.

1 Like

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Larryton(m): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Alao046:

oga whether is a secular or non-secular state, i don't care, as far as the state has more Muslims than xtains. So if u are not satisfied with the opening and closing prayer in Arabic or any public garden in the yoruba land, den carry your ugwu leaf and fan yogo and go and sell it in your potopoto xtain majority state.

Am not quarrelling with you, just trying to make some correction from your biased opinion and mind you, I am a Yorùbá guy so, not all who as different view from yours are ugwu or fanyogo seller. After all, selling ugwu or fanyogo as u claim isn't a crime the last time I checked Nigeria constitution. Take heart and don't act pained by my reproach. Winks.....
Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by rejoice4eva(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
Alao046:

shut up, just shut up if u don't know what to say. If i did not talk to u, just shut up. Hypocrites disguising like humans
Case close. The truth is bitter.
Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Alao046(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Larryton:

Am not quarrelling with you, just trying to make some correction from your biased opinion and mind you, I am a Yorùbá guy so, not all who as different view from yours are ugwu or fanyogo seller. After all, selling ugwu or fanyogo as u claim isn't a crime the last time I checked Nigeria constitution. Take heart and don't act pained by my reproach. Winks.....
oga u are not yoruba, yorubas don't think d way u think, we don't think like hypocrites. I am telling u again to go and hawk ur ugwu leaf in the land of d piglets.

1 Like

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Larryton(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Alao046:

oga u are not yoruba, yorubas don't think d way u think, we don't think like hypocrites. I am telling u again to go and hawk ur ugwu leaf in the land of d piglets.

You are such a low level life ridden with poverty, which tribalism has clouded your reasoning faculty to know the difference between right or wrong. Its your type that do make people to insult the yorubas, bíbí ire ò ṣe fowó rà; no matter the level of your education or illiteracy, if u are not well trained by your parents, you will still bring shame to your people. Ọmọ tí a kò kọ́, lá gbé ilé tí a kọ tà. STOP spewing trash and get a life and mind you, if you quote me again, I won't reply you cos you don't worth my response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Gofwane(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:

If other states treat them the way they (igbos) treat others, I doubt if they can survive anywhere else.
honestly, igbo people in the East are not accommodating. They are very, very rude to non-igbos.

I remember a friend of mine that works with julius berger, they went to construct a tarred Road in the East.
The first day they started the work, a group of igbo youths came to them and said the work won't continue until they are given some money. After they got the money, they threatened the workers that if they are seen talking to any igbo lady, they will be lynched!!

In all my life, i've never seen or heard of anything like that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Wife Sister (pls Advice ) / SEE MY UGLY FACE, Ugly Chat, and Money Making Without Stress [PIC] / Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.