Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) (61475 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base / Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Renaissance2017: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hassan080196:

You won't keep amazing me by writing what you have no knowledge of. My question now is , is Maria English word?

You people just keep arguing blindly. Go learn about your bible well before you talk about other people's scripture .
You that is so knowledgeable, was the Bible written in English Language? The Bible was only translated in English language.
So is Marian an Arabic word?

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Kagarko(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
BraniacX:

Historically sometime around octavius ceasars census in october but its commemoration was shifted to december to coincide with the date of sartunilinius which is a roman pagan celebration and that was a strategic/political move as many christians of that era (after constantine became emperor and legitimised christianity) also practised paganism, so unlike muslims who conquered and converted by the sword and oppression, christianity was and is always by choice! And stop ascribing your muslim titles to Jesus because pretending affiliation to him in order to validate yourselves in the eyes of christians will never actually make him affiliated to you or validate your religion in our eyes and yes, Jesus being a prophet of his religion is one of the things muhammed plagiarised from christianity while designing islam, then he tried to supplant Jesus with himself and failed woefully! grin

Your Scripture says 'People die For Lack Of Knowledge.

So Silence is the best Answer to a f o o l.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Hassan080196(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Renaissance2017:

You that is so knowledgeable, was the Bible written in English Language? The Bible was only translated in English language.
So is Marian an Arabic word?

If you have no knowledge of it before, Maria is Araimic (the true language of Jesus). Araimic is very similar to Arabic. Little difference is between them.

Get your fact right man.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hassan080196:

You won't keep amazing me by writing what you have no knowledge of. My question now is , is Maria English word?

You people just keep arguing blindly. Go learn about your bible well before you talk about other people's scripture .

Great. grin grin Where did I write maria is an English word? Turns out your not willing to learn. Run along. Have fun grin

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
checkolatunji:

Bros you like fight pass querel.

I stand to be corrected, their is nothing like Sunni and shiite for Islam. Leave all those things for Arabs

From my own understanding both Sunni and Shiite na tribe dem be. Na follow follow dem dey do for here (North)

Safe

shocked Holy mother of God! Shiite, Sunni, Tribe?
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Eliu(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
The language of Jesus is Hebrew not Aramaic
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by MYJIST(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hassan080196:

If you have no knowledge of it before, Maria is Araimic (the true language of Jesus). Araimic is very similar to Arabic. Little difference is between them.

Get your fact right man.
. haha... funny... is that why you people have to go through the stress of studying Arabic.. I was in class one day, and a lecturer was like if you don't know all these languages you can't communicate with God... He mentioned like four... and I was like... is language a barrier to God... does it mean he doesn't understand other languages... see eh... God is for everybody... keep language aside...
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Renaissance2017: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hassan080196:

Get your fact right man.
Argh!!! So Jesus is an Arab? You can't stop amazing me. You guys like misinforming the entire world.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Okanokan(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
tolugar:
Same to you all

May 2017 be bomb free

#Free Nnamdi Kanu #Free Zakzaky #Free them all political prisoners

#Preach love #Preach unity
Thats it broda!

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by orisa37: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Shibboleth!!
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by IPOB123london: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
the only reason this shite or whatever are talking now is because they have come to know IPOB is real as it get. Surprisingly coming from Black world. Goodness me this is the fineness that defy all the white racist motion about black people; This is real! without killing anyone whatsoever my Goodness me

They have come to realize that you know; they are not doing so because of backstabbers afonjas or CAN no no they are only talking because of IPOB under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu; my goodness me

Just last week we call on that gworo and Killer in aso rock not to step down to Biafran Land the afonjas came in masses to lable us chest beaters hahhah my goodness me, this is the fineness coming from blacks in the history of new order; all hail the SUN

Now to the shite, as long as you understand that we stand for justice u are fine with us so no need running with knife looking for someone to cut their head off like a typical kanuri-hausa-fulani boko harem
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 6:20am On Dec 27, 2016
Renaissance2017:

Argh!!! So Jesus is an Arab? You can't stop amazing me. You guys like misinforming the entire world.

That's what their imams tell them. Imagine telling you to wash your right nostril because Satan sleeps there at night, so they wash it during their ablution and before prayers. Or "Don't say merry xmas to christians, it is haram and worse than murder..." grin

Let's not go into their religion fully my dear brother, certain things I heard myself I was forced to laugh at the guy, the Muslim guy who came for evangelism the other time I visited Nigeria. The religion cracks me up grin

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by lurdkriss: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2016
These ones dey find supporters club undecided
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Renaissance2017: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Whytelyon:

That's what their imams tell them. Imagine telling you to wash your right nostril because Satan sleeps there at night, so they wash it during their ablution and before prayers. Or "Don't say merry xmas to christians, it is haram and worse than murder..." grin

Let's not go into their religion fully my dear brother, certain things I heard myself I was forced to laugh at the guy, the Muslim guy who came for evangelism the other time I visited Nigeria. The religion cracks me up grin

Thank you so much. I wouldn't even tell 'em anything on this issue again cus they are brainwashed. I have and I read several Islamic books even though I am not a Muslim.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
tolugar:
Same to you all

May 2017 be bomb free

#Free Nnamdi Kanu
#Free Zakzaky
#Free them all political prisoners

#Preach love
#Preach unity

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention / Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju / Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.