Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) (61509 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base / Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Bros you like fight pass querel.

I stand to be corrected, their is nothing like Sunni and shiite for Islam. Leave all those things for Arabs

From my own understanding both Sunni and Shiite na tribe dem be. Na follow follow dem dey do for here (North)

Safe

That is the problem of northern muslims and it irks me a lot that we share the same country with such gullible peeps! They're just follow follow, their doctrines is being decided for them in mecca or tehran and they follow and absorb ir with such aggression when in the eyes of the real players in mecca and tehran they're just chess pieces to be moved at will in their grand strategies in this millennial war that predates their ancestors! Imagine them arguing real and fake no single original idea!
At least there's africanised christianity e.g cele, brotherhood of the cross and stars a.k.a olumba olumba but northern muslims just lap up any arabs vomit because they're gods in their eyes.

Take a look at buhari and his subservient demeanour when the saudi cleric was around in abuja, he acted like a small boy in the presence of his big uncle from abroad who he alwayys hears about and that is the president of a whole fvcking nation! Damn! angry

I thank God for most southwest muslims sha

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by checkolatunji: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
BraniacX:

That is the problem of northern muslims and it irks me a lot that we share the same country with such gullible peeps! They're just follow follow, their doctrines is being decided for them in mecca or tehran and they follow and absorb ir with such aggression when in the eyes of the real players in mecca and tehran they're just chess pieces to be moved at will in their grand strategies in this millennial war that predates their ancestors! Imagine them arguing real and fake no single original idea!
At least there's africanised christianity e.g cele, brotherhood of the cross and stars a.k.a olumba olumba but northern muslims just lap up any arabs vomit because they're gods in their eyes.

Take a look at buhari and his subservient demeanour when the saudi cleric was around in abuja, he acted like a small boy in the presence of his big uncle from abroad who he alwayys hears about and that is the president of a whole fvcking nation! Damn! angry

I thank God for most southwest muslims sha

Uhhmmmm sha take am easy with religious matter ooo

Safe
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Hassan080196(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
BraniacX:

My dear i won't engage you in your folly either seeing as you're who you are and there's little hope of deradicalizing you!
Firstly, your religion is false and is a copycat religion that claims to be abrahamic but is very far from it! It stole and edited from the bible and torah to suit its purpose and the irony is you're here arguing that based on what the koran tells you, you're more real blah blah blah
Your prophet was a fraud and he created a false religion because it was politically expedient for him to do so at that time
Your religion, in its early days used its assumed similarity in teachings to christianity to prop and validate itself, the rest it did by jihad and oppression of conquered non muslims
Your koran is like a plagiarised project! Copy paste and edit! Even your practices are copied from the prevalent orthodox christianity at the period of your conceptualisation!

I can go on and on with you, but i don't want to bore or annoy the many decent muslims who might read this and mistake my motive

Just shut up and practice your islam and let others practice their whatever they practice! Is that too difficult for you to do?

Real islam indeed! #scoffs undecided

See funny reply? I ask you a question and your turn your reply to abuse. You said Islam is copy paste religion and you never have prove for that.

Firstly, you've failed to answer my simple and logical question. And if you sure you have answer for it, Answer it directly and don't it to abuse.

Secondly you said Islam is copy paste religion but that is totally wrong. All the prophet that came before Prophet Muhammed call to worshipping of Allah alone (Monotheism). Here are proves:

Indeed, We sent Nuh (Noah) to his people and he said: “O my people! Worship Allah! You have no other Ilah (God) but Him. Certainly, I fear for you the torment of a Great Day!” [Al-A’raf 7: 59]

“And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): “Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) all false deities” Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth).” [An-Nahl 16:36]

Say (O Muhammad P.B.U.H): “Who provides for you from the sky and the earth? Or who owns hearing and sight? And who brings out the living from the dead and brings out the dead from the living? And who disposes the affairs?” They will say: “Allah.” Say: “Will you not then be afraid of Allah’s punishment (for setting up rivals in worship with Allah)?” [Yunus 10:31].

Islam has been in existence since God created the heaven and earth.

WARNING

“And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.” [Qur’an 3:85].
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Two thing;

Firstly, those who ascribe themselves to the ideology of the Shia aren't Muslims. Islaam is distant from them, just as the East and West are distant from each other.

Secondly, Muslims who know their religion are not in a power tussle with anyone; just don't infringe on their rights to practice their religion.

What do they preach or give you people in that your place of worship to make many of you highly intolerant? What you said is just like a Christian saying that Jehovah 's witnesses are not Christians.

Why can't you people live and let let live? Why muse religion dominate everything you people do? Why must hypocrisy be second nature to you people?

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Hassan080196(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=Renaissance2017 post=52250179]
Why are you digressing? So if I am a Christian and I don't call Jesus God and also worship Him then who should I call and worship? Mohammed or Allah? You claim to know the Bible so go and do a search yourself.
And let me ask you a question, why do you celebrate idi mualud (the birth of prophet mohd)? You know what? Your religion preach hate and violent so there is nothing you can tell me to convince me on this issue. [/quote

LOL, I'm a Muslim not by name but a good practicing one. I learn about my religion and know much about it unlike you christians.

Know that I don't celebrate Maulid because it's innovation in Islam and celebrated by Muslims with little or no knowledge of Islam at all.

I keep asking myself "why do I have to believe anything from bible when it's so full of errors and written by ordinary man?"
I.e .1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?

God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)
2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)
3. How many fighting men were found in Judah?

Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by MYJIST(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
sorry to ask but... what assurances(promises) have you been given as a Muslim.. or is it just... it is good to be a Muslim??... put in another way... why are you a Muslim?
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hassan080196:

See funny reply? I ask you a question and your turn your reply to abuse. You said Islam is copy paste religion and you never have prove for that.

Firstly, you've failed to answer my simple and logical question. And if you sure you have answer for it, Answer it directly and don't it to abuse.

Secondly you said Islam is copy paste religion but that is totally wrong. All the prophet that came before Prophet Muhammed call to worshipping of Allah alone (Monotheism). Here are proves:

Indeed, We sent Nuh (Noah) to his people and he said: “O my people! Worship Allah! You have no other Ilah (God) but Him. Certainly, I fear for you the torment of a Great Day!” [Al-A’raf 7: 59]

“And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): “Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) all false deities” Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth).” [An-Nahl 16:36]

Say (O Muhammad P.B.U.H): “Who provides for you from the sky and the earth? Or who owns hearing and sight? And who brings out the living from the dead and brings out the dead from the living? And who disposes the affairs?” They will say: “Allah.” Say: “Will you not then be afraid of Allah’s punishment (for setting up rivals in worship with Allah)?” [Yunus 10:31].

Islam has been in existence since God created the heaven and earth.

WARNING

“And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.” [Qur’an 3:85].

Oh dear! This is too funny cheesy

You could see the copy and paste part but forgot the edit grin bwahahahahahahaahahahaha grin
Tell me, have you ever written a project or a thesis before? cheesy
I guess not or else you wouldn't have quoted the koran to me to try and validate your argument

So let me repeat myself to you again

copy,paste and EDIT chikena! cheesy

If you no understand, na you sabi wink

By the way, I asked you before, Allah is Allah, according to who? cheesy
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
ollah1:

When did any christian body wish muslims happy eid?
wetin christians do u sef?

Anyways,come and chop christmas chicken
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Today I saw Muslim's celebrating Christmas.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Hassan080196(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
BraniacX:

Oh dear! This is too funny cheesy

You could see the copy and paste part but forgot the edit grin bwahahahahahahaahahahaha grin
Tell me, have you ever written a project or a thesis before? cheesy
I guess not or else you wouldn't have quoted the koran to me to try and validate your argument

So let me repeat myself to you again

copy,paste and EDIT chikena! cheesy

If you no understand, na you sabi wink

By the way, I asked you before, Allah is Allah, according to who? cheesy

Everything you want are in those verses above.

But you ain't satisfied with that. I hope this will convince you.

IF CHRISTIAN MEANS ‘A FOLLOWER OF JESUS’ THEN ‘I AM A TRUE CHRISTIAN’ :

I worship the One True God (NOT TRINITY) who created the universe , who created Jesus , who was worshipped by Jesus.
“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

~ Mark (12:29)

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

~ Deuteronomy 6:4

Jesus was a MUSLIM (Meaning : One who seeks the will of God and Submits to will of God) , So am I ; Jesus did miracles by permission of God and I believe that.
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to my will but of him who sent me.

~John (5:30)

I believe in the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) as was prophecised by Jesus (pbuh) .
~ John (16:7,12-14) [ Also in John (1:21) , Deuteronomy (18:18) , Isaiah (29:12) , Song of Songs (5:16) etc. )

I pray as Jesus (pbuh) .
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”

~Matthew (26:39)

I take ablution before prayer .
~ Exodus (40:30)

I greet people by saying “Peace be on you” like Jesus .
A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!”
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
People might not like this prediction, but the Shiite Muslims are going to gradually displace the Sunni gradually, in Nigeria.
na ds kind thing dey threaten buhari na
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
juman:

I dont have time to spend more on that.

My friend close your toilet. Nonsense. Ranting rubbish to claim credibility. Look at you, you don't have time to spend more on what, making baseless and very stupid posts, you go to masjid and you don't know what you worship. Someone clears views and you pick offence. Like some insane fellow. Prove your points na, just giving very idiotic posts to prove benevolence, between me and you now, who's a liar. You don't make research, just come here to make it look like I insulted the Islamic religion. Next is to talk rubbish of the Christian religion.

Next time, make your research before you comment. Don't open your mouth to rant crap you don't know. Mxm. Blind Muslim who doesn't know anything.

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by cosade(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Bros you like fight pass querel.

I stand to be corrected, their is nothing like Sunni and shiite for Islam. Leave all those things for Arabs

From my own understanding both Sunni and Shiite na tribe dem be. Na follow follow dem dey do for here (North)

Safe

Sunnis and Shia: Islam's ancient schism

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-16047709
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hassan080196:

I worship the One True God (NOT TRINITY) who created the universe , who created Jesus , who was worshipped by Jesus.
“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Jesus was a MUSLIM (Meaning : One who seeks the will of God and Submits to will of God) , So am I ; Jesus did miracles by permission of God and I believe that.
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to my will but of him who sent me.

I believe in the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) as was prophecised by Jesus (pbuh) .
~ John (16:7,12-14) [ Also in John (1:21) , Deuteronomy (18:18) , Isaiah (29:12) , Song of Songs (5:16) etc. )

I pray as Jesus (pbuh) .
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”

A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!”

How Jesus take be Muslim abeg?
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
cosade:

That person you talking to doesnt have a single idea of islam, even though he claims hes Muslim. No too argue with am. He's basically looking for who hes going to start a fight with.

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by checkolatunji: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
cosade:

E sha no dey inside Quran?

That's all

Safe
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by checkolatunji: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Whytelyon:

That person you talking to doesnt have a single idea of islam, even though he claims hes Muslim. No too argue with am. He's basically looking for who hes going to start a fight with.

Really!!!! You think so?

Uhhmmmm sabinus I hail you bros

Safe
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by cosade(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

E sha no dey inside Quran?

That's all

Safe

The Major Difference Between the Shi’a and the Sunni
بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

https://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/major-difference-between-shia-and-sunni
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Really!!!! You think so?

Uhhmmmm sabinus I hail you bros

Safe

I Know so... Undersabinus thank you, i catch your hail .... undecided
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by checkolatunji: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
cosade:

The Major Difference Between the Shi’a and the Sunni
بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

https://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/major-difference-between-shia-and-sunni

Bros that thing go too long na, just summarise it. I go take my time read am later

Safe
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by checkolatunji: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Whytelyon:

I Know so... Undersabinus thank you, i catch your hail .... undecided

Lol... abeg throw me Christmas chicken abeg make I take compliment my white London cos na my street dey do Street Jamz tonight.

I no get worries

Safe
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by highmood(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
rafhell:
Do not trust Muslims....any Muslim.
I trust Muslims only from a distance.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
MYJIST:
sorry to ask but... what assurances(promises) have you been given as a Muslim.. or is it just... it is good to be a Muslim??... put in another way... why are you a Muslim?
Paradise
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Lol... abeg throw me Christmas chicken abeg make I take compliment my white London cos na my street dey do Street Jamz tonight.

I no get worries

Safe

As u no gree day close nko? How we go use do am?
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by MYJIST(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Shafiiimran99:
Paradise
and what do you get to do after you get to the Paradise??
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Renaissance2017: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=Hassan080196 post=52252957][/quote]
Am telling you, you know nothing about the Quran.
Many of the errors in the Quran-historical fallacies and anachronism, plagiarism of fables and folktales, incomplete stories, endless repetitions, illogicality, disjointed and convoluted grammar and syntax, trivialities and myriads of contradictions would have been pardonable as an evidence of human hand who was unlettered: yes, these would have been overlooked if Muslims had not claimed that the Quran was the word of God dictated to Mohammed piece by piece or given to him as a book once preserved as a tablet in Heaven, and which had not been changes in any way; if they had not claimed the book is devoid of errors- if they had not said the Quran is a miracle , nay, the greatest and the ultimate miracle in the literacy works; if they had not busied themselves flaunting the Bible.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by checkolatunji: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
Whytelyon:

As u no gree day close nko? How we go use do am?

No wahala I go collect am in spirit

Enjoy the rest of ur day bro

Safe
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Braingold: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
kingsamosy:

it seems you are escapee from a psychiatric home. what have I said to warrant thunder fire?

How dare you say buhari has unite Muslims and Christians. when its obvious of what his doing?
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by maxzzo1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
fiizznation:
lol. And who are the Sunni Muslims? You guys are comedians. I'm a muslim, not a Sunni or Shiite muslim. And that's how many Nigeria Muslims view themselves.
Dis one na follow follow....

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

No wahala I go collect am in spirit

Enjoy the rest of ur day bro

Safe

Hmmm Spirit no day chop chicken na grin

E good as i off fighting spirit from you this night, anyways Yoruba Muslims are not like their brothers , up north.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hassan080196:

I pray as Jesus (pbuh) .

My dear, Jesus does not know you tongue
Jesus doesn't know Allah either tongue
Jesus is the son of God otherwise known as JEHOVAH otherwise known as YAHWEH and that is why judaism and christianity are lumped together as judeo-christianity! Islam has no place in that set up tongue
JEHOVAH is not and was never allah so we don't worship the same supreme being

Like i have repeated over and over again but still it fails to sink into your skull, protest all you want, claim all you want but Jesus to Allah is day to night.
Right from the very beginning when muhammed crafted islam, he claimed affiliation to christianity and to be a descendant of abraham but neither was true, he did it to validate his newfound religion because back then christians were associated with morality and piety in a world were everyone else was an eye for an eye!

You need to associate yourself with christianity and Jesus to validate yourselves but we never needed nor wanted to associate ourselves with you! You forced yourselves into our world by conquest and violence!

Get the historical concept i am trying to teach you and understand that everything else about your religion built on that fraudulent history makes it a fraud!
That you don't know that isn't entirely your fault! You were brought up in isolation from the truth about the history of your religion but now you know so stop trying to sell your fraud to me because I'm not buying it!

Even with the fact that i know about the fraudulent nature of your religion, as a christian i'm obliged to tell you to give your life to christ, that he is the way, the truth and the life and that no man cometh unto GOD or receives salvation except through him, of course you refuse, but as a christian i'm like, that's cool, i've done my part and you've made your choice, go and be in peace!
Problem is, you sunni's refuse to go in peace and leave others to practice their faith in peace! Why must i accept that your fraud is the true religion at all costs?
Na by force? undecided
I say i no want! Chikena!
I don't want your muhammed, i don't want your allah! I don't want your doctrines! Now go in peace and leave me, hindus, bhuddists, sufis, shi'ites, confucionists, animists and every religious practitioner in peace!

Me i live and die with my Jesus! You live and die with your muhammed! Its that simple!

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by kingsamosy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Braingold:

How dare you say buhari has unite Muslims and Christians. when its obvious of what his doing?

I said no such thing. even if I said it, the insult is uncalled for

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting / How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria / The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.