Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) (61548 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base / Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
MYJIST:
and what do you get to do after you get to the Paradise??
Enjoyment
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by poyet(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
I must say that I am super impressed. Truth be told: most terrorist in the world are from the sunni Islamic sect. They see themselves as the real Muslims and then take it to the extreme.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by CandyDiamond(f): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hassan080196:

Everything you want are in those verses above.

But you ain't satisfied with that. I hope this will convince you.

IF CHRISTIAN MEANS ‘A FOLLOWER OF JESUS’ THEN ‘I AM A TRUE CHRISTIAN’ :

I worship the One True God (NOT TRINITY) who created the universe , who created Jesus , who was worshipped by Jesus.
“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

~ Mark (12:29)

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

~ Deuteronomy 6:4

Jesus was a MUSLIM (Meaning : One who seeks the will of God and Submits to will of God) , So am I ; Jesus did miracles by permission of God and I believe that.
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to my will but of him who sent me.

~John (5:30)

I believe in the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) as was prophecised by Jesus (pbuh) .
~ John (16:7,12-14) [ Also in John (1:21) , Deuteronomy (18:18) , Isaiah (29:12) , Song of Songs (5:16) etc. )

I pray as Jesus (pbuh) .
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”

~Matthew (26:39)

I take ablution before prayer .
~ Exodus (40:30)

I greet people by saying “Peace be on you” like Jesus .
A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!”
The problem with Islam is that it is religion that doesn't have one direction or believe in theirself,[/b]they pick words from other people religion, twist it and fit into their own[b],Islam is the worst copy copy and past religion that doesn't have a base.
Have you ever seen a Christian quoting Koran and joining it with Bible.
Have you ever seen a Hindu or Budahist quoting Bible and joing it with their own.
[/b]Stop using Bible to justify your Islam[b],they are different religion.
There is no Mohammad in the Bible likewise there is no Jesus in Koran. Isa is what they have in Koran not Jesus.
[/b]Jesus promise his followers the coming of Holy spirit not Muhammad[b].
Practice your religion and leave Christian Bible out of your Islamic religion, always copy copy,[/b]plagiarism is synonymous with Muslims[b].

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
martineverest:
wetin christians do u sef?

Anyways,come and chop christmas chicken

Nuffin and I don't have anything against anybody regardless of ur religion. I only asked the guy a question which he refused to answer. Thanks for the invite boss. You go need pm me the address ooo make i take Uber flight
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by GooseBaba: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Tell him to stop practicing Islam and start practising Sango

Stop talking rubbish....
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
ollah1:

Nuffin and I don't have anything against anybody regardless of ur religion. I only asked the guy a question which he refused to answer. Thanks for the invite boss. You go need pm me the address ooo make i take Uber flight
oya,gimme ur nomba make i send u d address
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Zuzer:
Some people are just so gullible. Please tell me did they wish Christians Merry Christmas last year? Just because that have a case now people are Calling them the good Muslims . Please tell me, which church or Christian organisation wish Muslims during their festivals? None!! Yet people here are shouting that they are trying to preach religious tolerance. Pathetic!!

U dey mind them ni...
They both have a thing in common 'HYPOCRISY'.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Hassan080196(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
CandyDiamond:

The problem with Islam is that it is religion that doesn't have one direction or believe in theirself,[/b]they pick words from other people religion, twist it and fit into their own[b],Islam is the worst copy copy and past religion that doesn't have a base.
Have you ever seen a Christian quoting Koran and joining it with Bible.
Have you ever seen a Hindu or Budahist quoting Bible and joing it with their own.
[/b]Stop using Bible to justify your Islam[b],they are different religion.
There is no Mohammad in the Bible likewise there is no Jesus in Koran. Isa is what they have in Koran not Jesus.
[/b]Jesus promise his followers the coming of Holy spirit not Muhammad[b].
Practice your religion and leave Christian Bible out of your Islamic religion, always copy copy,[/b]plagiarism is synonymous with Muslims[b].

Funny enough that many African christians do fail to use their thinking cap. This is not about copying or editing or whatever you call it. It's about setting the truth from falsehood.

Islam as only the religion of God Almighty is laid on a foundation of knowledge. You just don't say anything without prove. Islam glorifies knowledge and not illiteracy. (Q96-1-5). We don't just only rely on what our scholars say but we do more research unlike you christians. Whatever your pastors say is the final.

What I want from you is just to sit down and read bible from the beginning to the end. There you'll find the truth. Don't just rely on what your pastors taught you in church.

I still repeat it " Islam has been in existence since God created heaven and earth ".

Do your research man.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by checkolatunji: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
GooseBaba:

Stop talking rubbish....

Hello!!! You and who dey fight? Who offend you this nit?
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by intruder15(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Kassidy90:

What make Northern Muslims the true Muslims, in my opinion majority of them gives Muslims a bad name in this country, they have no no regard for human life, they promote child marriage, any politician from there is swallowed in nepotism, they are hypocrites, they also fornicate so, what actually make them the true Muslims..
I wonder o
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
... Religious exchanges between the Christians and Muslims, pagans, traditionalist is good for peaceful coexistence. But peace can't be achieved without justice.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by GooseBaba: 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Hello!!! You and who dey fight? Who offend you this nit?

You offend me gan! You say make person wey carry hate full belle go parley with sango. Wetin bring that kind talk na...
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by delishpot: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL i like how Nigerians can be fooled, Please can show me where they did same last year or in the last 20yrs?

Boko Haram will soon wish Nigeria Merry Xmas.

They know what they are looking for and they know how to get it. All Na politics to get Christians on their side to advocate for freedom for their OGA.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by checkolatunji: 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
GooseBaba:

You offend me gan! You say make person wey carry hate full belle go parley with sango. Wetin bring that kind talk na...

Lol.... abeg no vex, I don retract am back

Safe

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by GooseBaba: 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
BraniacX:

That is the problem of northern muslims and it irks me a lot that we share the same country with such gullible peeps! They're just follow follow, their doctrines is being decided for them in mecca or tehran and they follow and absorb ir with such aggression when in the eyes of the real players in mecca and tehran they're just chess pieces to be moved at will in their grand strategies in this millennial war that predates their ancestors! Imagine them arguing real and fake no single original idea!
At least there's africanised christianity e.g cele, brotherhood of the cross and stars a.k.a olumba olumba but northern muslims just lap up any arabs vomit because they're gods in their eyes.

Take a look at buhari and his subservient demeanour when the saudi cleric was around in abuja, he acted like a small boy in the presence of his big uncle from abroad who he alwayys hears about and that is the president of a whole fvcking nation! Damn! angry

I thank God for most southwest muslims sha

I thought I was the only one that noticed his servant demeanor towards his arab master.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by GooseBaba: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=Hassan080196 post=52252957][/quote]

Abeg, Bros. Who come write the quran...
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by CandyDiamond(f): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hassan080196:

Funny enough that many African christians do fail to use their thinking cap. This is not about copying or editing or whatever you call it. It's about setting the truth from falsehood.

Islam as only the religion of God Almighty is laid on a foundation of knowledge. You just don't say anything without prove. Islam glorifies knowledge and not illiteracy. (Q96-1-5). We don't just only rely on what our scholars say but we do more research unlike you christians. Whatever your pastors say is the final.

What I want from you is just to sit down and read bible from the beginning to the end. There you'll find the truth. Don't just rely on what your pastors taught you in church.

I still repeat it " Islam has been in existence since God created heaven and earth ".

Do your research man.
Stop living in self deceit,
Muhammad created Islam from copied words from Bible through a roman excomunicated catholic priest guidance.
Christianity was created after the coming of Jesus christ from Judaism.
[/b]Stop been too religious it lead to fanatism and terrorism[b].
There is no Islam before the coming of Muhammad, all this Islam stated with the creation is just to console yourself. Muhammad fought jihad with sword to create Islam.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Hassan080196(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Stop living in self deceit,
Muhammad created Islam from copied words from Bible through a roman excomunicated catholic priest guidance.
Christianity was created after the coming of Jesus christ from Judaism.
[/b]Stop been too religious it lead to fanatism and terrorism[b].
There is no Islam before the coming of Muhammad, all this Islam stated with the creation is just to console yourself. Muhammad fought jihad with sword to create Islam.

Allah (SWT) says in the Qur`an :
And when you recite the Qur'an, We put between you and those who do not believe in the Hereafter a concealed partition. [Soorah al-Israa - Ayaah 45]
(Interpretation of Meaning from Saheeh International Translation)

And when you (Muhammad [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam]) recite the Qur'ân, We put between you and those who believe not in the Hereafter, an invisible veil (or screen their hearts, so they hear or understand it not). [Soorah al-Israa - Ayaah 45] .

I'm not in the position to guide and open your eyes but Allah.

The word sword is mentioned in the Bible more than 200 times but not a single time in the Quran. I wonder now which religion is spread by sword.

Exodus 22:20

Whoever sacrifice to god other than LORD must be destroyed.

#peace.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by GooseBaba: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
BraniacX:

My dear, Jesus does not know you tongue
Jesus doesn't know Allah either tongue
Jesus is the son of God otherwise known as JEHOVAH otherwise known as YAHWEH and that is why judaism and christianity are lumped together as judeo-christianity! Islam has no place in that set up tongue
JEHOVAH is not and was never allah so we don't worship the same supreme being

Like i have repeated over and over again but still it fails to sink into your skull, protest all you want, claim all you want but Jesus to Allah is day to night.
Right from the very beginning when muhammed crafted islam, he claimed affiliation to christianity and to be a descendant of abraham but neither was true, he did it to validate his newfound religion because back then christians were associated with morality and piety in a world were everyone else was an eye for an eye!

You need to associate yourself with christianity and Jesus to validate yourselves but we never needed nor wanted to associate ourselves with you! You forced yourselves into our world by conquest and violence!

Get the historical concept i am trying to teach you and understand that everything else about your religion built on that fraudulent history makes it a fraud!
That you don't know that isn't entirely your fault! You were brought up in isolation from the truth about the history of your religion but now you know so stop trying to sell your fraud to me because I'm not buying it!

Even with the fact that i know about the fraudulent nature of your religion, as a christian i'm obliged to tell you to give your life to christ, that he is the way, the truth and the life and that no man cometh unto GOD or receives salvation except through him, of course you refuse, but as a christian i'm like, that's cool, i've done my part and you've made your choice, go and be in peace!
Problem is, you sunni's refuse to go in peace and leave others to practice their faith in peace! Why must i accept that your fraud is the true religion at all costs?
Na by force? undecided
I say i no want! Chikena!
I don't want your muhammed, i don't want your allah! I don't want your doctrines! Now go in peace and leave me, hindus, bhuddists, sufis, shi'ites, confucionists, animists and every religious practitioner in peace!

Me i live and die with my Jesus! You live and die with your muhammed! Its that simple!

Hahahahahaha, see tar calling charcoal black... Guy you worry ohh. It's funny that your write up applies to you too. How did the likes of Yahweh or jesus get into the african consciousness. Was it not through bloodshed, deceit and barbaric means.

Guy leave that thing. Today when you call on God in your native language is it the same God your ancestors worshipped.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Renaissance2017: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hassan080196:

Do your research man.

Lies from the pit of hell. Let me school you on your religion.
Many of those who read the quran at all delight themselves in memorizing it or using it for charms. Portions are used as mascorts; sometimes certain portions are copied with special ink on a board and washed with water and drunk.
Many of those who study the book at all are interested only in memorizing the few verses that will be necessary to attack Christianity. Most of the studies of the quran by muslims have been prompted by the challenge of Western scholars. Some Western scholars know the quran more than most muslims because the latter do not have the freedom of scholarship.
A muslim, especially in an Islamic country, stands the risk of being condemned to death if he dares do a critical work on the quran. This therefore does not encourage any serious study of the book. When some see anything questionable, they gloss over it and pretend nothing is wrong.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by alawaiss(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Gion back 2 d history, sunni sect were d founders of terrorism & hatred among humanity of dfnt faith. Of all d terrorists groups in d world, none is from shiite school of thought. Why do they belongs 2 Sunni school? Ans it urslf if u're human being wit conscious...
I'm a Shi'ite, who is thought d liv wit one anthr wit rspt & peace.... Hapy xMas 2 all Christians
#FreeZakzaky
#FreeKanu & No 2 Injustice & impunity
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by CandyDiamond(f): 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hassan080196:

Allah (SWT) says in the Qur`an :
And when you recite the Qur'an, We put between you and those who do not believe in the Hereafter a concealed partition. [Soorah al-Israa - Ayaah 45]
(Interpretation of Meaning from Saheeh International Translation)

And when you (Muhammad [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam]) recite the Qur'ân, We put between you and those who believe not in the Hereafter, an invisible veil (or screen their hearts, so they hear or understand it not). [Soorah al-Israa - Ayaah 45] .

I'm not in the position to guide and open your eyes but Allah.

The word sword is mentioned in the Bible more than 200 times but not a single time in the Quran. I wonder now which religion is spread by sword.

Exodus 22:20

Whoever sacrifice to god other than LORD must be destroyed.

#peace.
Mr man be yourself, you are just reading Bible and twisting it like most Muslims do in other to defend Islam and attack Christians,if your religion is genuine, you shouldn't be copying other religion holy book and using it as arm of defense,[/b]it shows inferiority complex and signify that Christian Bible which you are always using to defend your incomplete religion is superior and more genuine.[b] I am yet to see Christians using verses of Koran to defend Christianity.
If sword is not mentioned in Koran,from where did most Muslims inherited their terrorism ,I guess from the Bible also right shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Souljaboi1: 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

What do they preach or give you people in that your place of worship to make many of you highly intolerant? What you said is just like a Christian saying that Jehovah 's witnesses are not Christians.

Why can't you people live and let let live? Why muse religion dominate everything you people do? Why must hypocrisy be second nature to you people?

I would overlook the condescending tone of your write up and try to school you.

1. Islaam is based on لا اله الا الله which means "no one is worthy of worship except Allaah" and محمد رسول الله which means Muhammad [ﷺ] is the Messenger of Allaah.

Muhammad [peace be upon him] was a Prophet and Messenger of Allaah. A person can be a Prophet but not a Messenger but all Messengers are Prophets..

Sulayman (Solomon), Luut (Lot), Ayyub (Job) عليهم سلام were Prophets but not Messengers as they were not sent to preach to their people.

Nuh (Noah), Yunus (Jonah), Musa (Moses), Eesa (Jesus) and Muhammad عليهم سلام were Messengers as they were tasked with calling the people to worship Allaah. Their languages could have been different but their message was one.

Islaam teaches that all the previous Messengers were restricted to teaching their people or those within their locality. However, only Muhammad [ﷺ] was sent to the entire world. His status is different from other Messenger as he [ﷺ] was sent with the Last Holy Book and he is also the Seal of Prophet i.e. no more Prophet or Messenger after him..

This is the foundation of Islaam and yet the Shias oppose it.

2. The Shia believe that the Angel Jubril (Gabriel) made a mistake when he was sent to Earth to communicate with the new Prophet at the time. They say he (Jubril) عليه سلام was actually sent to Ali رضي الله عنه who was a cousin the Muhammad [ﷺ] and also husband to Faatimah (the daugther of Muhammad [ﷺ]). This statement is enough as evidence that they do not believe in Islaam. The religion has guideline which are to be followed. When you start changing those rules and creating new ones, then you find yourself outside the religion.

Islaam is not only about what you say, as anyone can claim to be a Muslim. Rather it focuses on your words, actions and also the intention. If one of the three goes contrary to what is expected, then it becomes a problem.

3. They also say the Qur'an is incomplete or tampered with. This goes against the Promise Allaah made in the Qur'an about safeguarding the contents of the Qur'an. It is the ONLY book that has remained UNCHANGED since its revealation over 1400 years ago. Not a single letter has been added or omitted.

How then can they be Muslims when they claim the Qur'an is incomplete?

It would interest you to know that Shia are classified as unbelievers worse than the Jews and Christians by the consensus of Islaamic Scholars worldwide. They are not allowed entrance into Makkah and Madeenah if they claim their title (most of them hide their identity when they go to those cities).

I can go on and on, but suffice to say that the Shias are not Muslims. They can pray, fast, dress like Muslims and all that; but in the end they are what they are; SHIA...

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Renaissance2017: 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hassan080196:

Do your research man.
Lies. In islam, when a Muslim begins to ask serious questions, he can be highly suspected by his imam of having apostatized.
After reading a book, a Muslim asked his imam certain questions about their religion. The imam became very hostile and started persecuting him, suspecting that the young man must have come in contact with some dangerous Christians. The imam is not being unfair, he is only following the quran.
The quran says there should be no questioning by reader or any 'hidden meanings'(Sura 3:5). In islam, it is the policy of "Ta abbudi"- that the quran must "be accepted without criticism".
In sura 3:7 Allah says the Quran is clear enough for anyone to understand, but quickly add
" BUT THOSE IN WHOSE HEARTS PERVERSITY FOLLOW THE PART THEREFORE THAT IS NOT ENTIRELY CLEAR, SEEKING DISCORD, AND SEARCHING FOR ITS INTERPRETATION, BUT NO ONE KNOWS ITS TRUE MEANING EXCEPT ALLAH"
A Muslim who begins to ask probing questions about the Quran is seen as having perversity in the heart and seeking discord.
In the hadith, Mohammed said, "Allah has hated you for asking too many questions."

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by lastpage: 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Shafiiimran99:

They did so because they are fake

TERRORIST ALERT!
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Uzo1975: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
MicroBox:
Ofcourse the Shiite are always known to be hypocrites ..
Are they hypocrites because they wished Christians a happy Christmas celebration? Isn't that a virtuous act, showing they are inclined to peace. Hypocrites are those who hate and kill because of religion, claiming to be righteous, while seeing others are sinners. Meanwhile they are more sinful because the acts of hating and killing are in themselves sinful. If you are one of them, you better change.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by CandyDiamond(f): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Souljaboi1:

1. Islaam is based on لا اله الا الله which means "no one is worthy of worship except Allaah" and محمد رسول الله which means Muhammad [ﷺ] is the Messenger of Allaah.

Muhammad [peace be upon him] was a Prophet and Messenger of Allaah. A person can be a Prophet but not a Messenger but all Messengers are Prophets..

Sulayman (Solomon), Luut (Lot), Ayyub (Job) عليهم سلام were Prophets but not Messengers as they were not sent to preach to their people.

Nuh (Noah), Yunus (Jonah), Musa (Moses), Eesa (Jesus) and Muhammad عليهم سلام were Messengers as they were tasked with calling the people to worship Allaah. Their languages could have been different but their message was one.

Islaam teaches that all the previous Messengers were restricted to teaching their people or those within their locality. However, only Muhammad [ﷺ] was sent to the entire world. His status is different from other Messenger as he [ﷺ] was sent with the Last Holy Book and he is also the Seal of Prophet i.e. no more Prophet or Messenger after him..

2. The Shia believe that the Angel Jubril (Gabriel) made a mistake when he was sent to Earth to communicate with the new Prophet at the time. They say he (Jubril) عليه سلام was actually sent to Ali رضي الله عنه who was a cousin the Muhammad [ﷺ] and also husband to Faatimah (the daugther of Muhammad [ﷺ]). This statement is enough as evidence that they do not believe in Islaam. The religion has guideline which are to be followed. When you start changing those rules and creating new ones, then you find yourself outside the religion.

Islaam is not only about what you say, as anyone can claim to be a Muslim. Rather it focuses on your words, actions and also the intention. If one of the three goes contrary to what is expected, then it becomes a problem.

3. They also say the Qur'an is incomplete or tampered with. This goes against the Promise Allaah made in the Qur'an about safeguarding the contents of the Qur'an. It is the ONLY book that has remained UNCHANGED since its revealation over 1400 years ago. Not a single letter has been added or omitted.

It would interest you to know that Shia are classified as unbelievers worse than the Jews and Christians by the consensus of Islaamic Scholars worldwide. They are not allowed entrance into Makkah and Madeenah if they claim their title (most of them hide their identity when they go to those cities).

I can go on and on, but suffice to say that the Shias are not Muslims. They can pray, fast, dress like Muslims and all that; but in the end they are what they are; SHIA...
[/b]Shia are Muslims[b], practice your sunni doctrine and allow others to do their own.Is there any place in Koran that said that Mohammad is last prophet.
Ahmmadiyya Muslim also believe that Mohammed is not a seal of prophet does that make them not to be a Muslim.
Most everybody believe in your sunni doctrine

You are saying that is only Muhammad that was sent to entire world,which prophets existed before Mohammed.... Jewish prophets, copy copy people.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by princessayesha(f): 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Tor fa yan Shi'a an fara nuna true colours grin
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Hassan080196(m): 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
Renaissance2017:

Lies. In islam, when a Muslim begins to ask serious questions, he can be highly suspected by his imam of having apostatized.
After reading a book, a Muslim asked his imam certain questions about their religion. The imam became very hostile and started persecuting him, suspecting that the young man must have come in contact with some dangerous Christians. The imam is not being unfair, he is only following the quran.
The quran says there should be no questioning by reader or any 'hidden meanings'(Sura 3:5). In islam, it is the policy o.f "Ta abbudi"- that the quran must "be accepted without criticism".
In sura 3:7 Allah says the Quran is clear enough for anyone to understand, but quickly add
" BUT THOSE IN WHOSE HEARTS PERVERSITY FOLLOW THE PART THEREFORE THAT IS NOT ENTIRELY CLEAR, SEEKING DISCORD, AND SEARCHING FOR ITS INTERPRETATION, BUT NO ONE KNOWS ITS TRUE MEANING EXCEPT ALLAH"
A Muslim who begins to ask probing questions about the Quran is seen as having perversity in the heart and seeking discord.
In the hadith, Mohammed said, "Allah has hated you for asking too many questions."

I've been meeting liars in my life, Christians are greatest liars. You quote what is not in the Qur'an to console yourself. I'll write the verses out for you now.

إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يَخْفَىٰ عَلَيْهِ شَىْءٌ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ وَلَا فِى ٱلسَّمَآء
From Allah, verily nothing is hidden on earth or in the heavens.Q3:5. On this interpretation, you're completely wrong.

The second verse goes thus:
هُوَ ٱلَّذِىٓ أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكَ ٱلْكِتَٰبَ مِنْهُ ءَايَٰتٌ مُّحْكَمَٰتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ ٱلْكِتَٰبِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَٰبِهَٰتٌ ۖ فَأَمَّا ٱلَّذِينَ فِى قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَٰبَهَ مِنْهُ ٱبْتِغَآءَ ٱلْفِتْنَةِ وَٱبْتِغَآءَ تَأْوِيلِهِۦ ۗ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُۥٓ إِلَّا ٱللَّهُ ۗ وَٱلرَّٰسِخُونَ فِى ٱلْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ ءَامَنَّا بِهِۦ كُلٌّ مِّنْ عِندِ رَبِّنَا ۗ وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّآ أُو۟لُوا۟ ٱلْأَلْبَٰبِ

Q3:7. He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book: In it are verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning); they are the foundation of the Book: others are allegorical. But those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part thereof that is allegorical, seeking discord, and searching for its hidden meanings, but no one knows its hidden meanings except Allah. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in the Book; the whole of it is from our Lord:" and none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.

Read this verse to the end and never stop at the middle. Clear enough for the men of understanding.

Don't try to justify your so called holy book full of thousands of errors.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Hassan080196(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Renaissance2017:

The quran says there should be no questioning by reader or any 'hidden meanings'(Sura 3:5). In islam, it is the policy of "Ta abbudi"- that the quran must "be accepted without criticism".

Don't try to justify your so called holy book that is full of thousands of errors

How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?

Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)
Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?

Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)
Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)
Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)
How many were the children of Zattu?

Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool
Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)
How many were the children of Azgad?

One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)
Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)
How many were the children of Adin?

Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)
Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Renaissance2017: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Tell me what you know about the Quran and I will give you the full and detailed origin of the Quran. Just stay tuned for the TRUTH.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by CandyDiamond(f): 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Renaissance2017:

That is the problem with their religion, believed in everything and ask no questions otherwise we cut off your head,that it is why many of them run to Bible for more understanding. Even Muhammad when his followers ask him serious questions, he will tell them to go to the people of book for an answer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lawmakers Observe Social Distancing At Plenary – PHOTOS / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba / Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.