Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) (61517 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base / Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Profbukky(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
I DON'T TRUST THOSE GUYS!
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Zuzer: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Whytelyon:

I'm Anglican, we descended directly from the roman catholic church. After king Henry wanted divorce and couldn't get it,and some other doctrines. We decided to write our own doctrines. In present day, Anglican is called orthodox christians. And whence came other denominations, Methodists, Jewish christians, pentecostal, etc. Even Jehovas witness, are somehow not following certain things Christianity follows, and that's one of the reasons Islam says Christianity bible is corrupt, unknown to Islam, after Judaism, Christianity, after that Islam came. Possibly carved out from the roman catholic church, yet we let all this religions live... no fights, no wars.

I have a hunch you'd ask me how Islam came from roman catholic church grin but don't bother, Christianity doesn't fight. Islam needs to have understanding about few things. My opinion tho.

Always that hunch. You got that from your Italian friends?
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Renaissance2017: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Kindly tell us where in the Quran that preach Hate and Violent as you claim
So jihad is in which holy book? Wishing Christians merry Christmas is haram is in which book? Don't worry I am coming for you.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by AK481(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
fiizznation:
Ayatollahi kameni you mean? Well people say in karbala(a place in Iran), but that's his problem. Muslims are only guided by the teachings of the holy Quran or the hadith and that's that. And the holy Quran said we should perform our pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia(makkah/medina/mina) and this is final
Ok,where does all his supporters do their hajj?
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Kindly tell us where in the Quran that preach Hate and Violent as you claim

Your hadiths do. But let's leave that for now. Let's not start an E-war here.

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by juman(m): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry christmas
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
no Christian should take them seriously.... no christian should take them seriously....

they just want sympathy. when they become majority you'll know their true character.

I told you so

But its easier to live as a christian in iran and lebanon than in saudi-arabia and pakistan, iran's and lebanon's muslims are predominantly shia and they have problems with christians from time to time but they adopt a live and let live policy, but in a predominantly sunni saudi arabia, christian worship is forbidden and in a predominantly sunni pakistan, there's currently a genocide going on against christians and shias so given a choice between the two sects, I will rather live with a shia muslim

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
AK481:

Ok,where does all his supporters do their hajj?

If it's pilgrimage you ask, well I have news Flash for you. Shia Muslims don't go to to Mecca for pilgrimage. grin ask and find out yourself.

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
yeah, Iran is their head quarter. they prohibit public Christian practices and also kill any one who converts.

give yourself brain. this is just for sympathy if Christians as against Sunni muslims....

when will you people ever learn that any Islamic sect is deceptive

My guy, you must be talking about saudi arabia!

Christianity and judaism are both practiced in iran, stick with the facts
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
BraniacX:

But its easier to live as a christian in iran and lebanon than in saudi-arabia and pakistan, iran's and lebanon's muslims are predominantly shia and they have problems with christians from time to time but they adopt a live and let live policy, but in a predominantly sunni saudi arabia, christian worship is forbidden and in a predominantly sunni pakistan, there's currently a genocide going on against christians and shias so given a choice between the two sects, I will rather live with a shia muslim

Lemme add, there isn't a church in Saudi Arabia. Unlike Qatar and other places you have mentioned. Pakistan... I don't know much about them. but that nation is an embodiment of problems, having issues with even India as their sisters. grin

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
Whytelyon:

At least someone agrees with me.

Yes I know that separation part as well. I read that when I wanted to study kurdish / Arabic back then.

I'm not 100% religious, no one is. I know a lot about several religions, atheism, buddha, Hindu and some others including those who worship zoroaster

grin ... you Sunni yea?

Yes, but naturally a believer in Allah and his prophet Muhammad is simply Muslim notin more notin les
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Shafiiimran99:

Yes, but naturally a believer in Allah and his prophet Muhammad is simply Muslim notin more notin les

Islam means submission. I know. To Allah. I know all those.
But Shia are muslims too, accept them as yours and put grudges aside. grin

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
oluwaseunamos33:

Waitin them come be if I may ask?
They followed their desire. Isamic teaching forbid us to fight those who do not fight us
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
Whytelyon:

Lemme add, there isn't a church in Saudi Arabia. Unlike Qatar and other places you have mentioned. Pakistan... I don't know much about them. but that nation is an embodiment of problems, having issues with even India as their sisters. grin

There's a minority christian population in pakistan that is getting more minor every single day with numerous lynchings, as a christian in pakistan, if you want me dead just accuse me of blasphemy against muhammed and that same day or night, both me and my family will be killed while the police and army stand by and watch and do nothing! Its that bad!
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
BraniacX:

There's a minority christian population in pakistan that is getting more minor every single day with numerous lynchings, as a christian in pakistan, if you want me dead just accuse me of blasphemy against muhammed and that same day or night, both me and my family will be killed while the police and army stand by and watch and do nothing! Its that bad!

shocked O boy!

See how their life is kwanu. 100% backward.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by africanusvu(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nutase:
Buhari has succeeded in uniting Christians and shias. This is a wonderful feat.
He also united d south south wit south east.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
fiizznation:
Shiite is a money making movement. When did they even start getting followers in Nigeria? Was it not around 1995 or so. The thing is many Muslims are not very comfortable with the shiites because of their teachings that isn't in accordance with the real Islamic doctrines. And the violence that goes with the shiites guys is another different thing entirely. Islam will say this thing is forbidden but the shiites will want to twist everything just for their own selfish needs.

The shiites are their own enemies. There are manys sects in Islam but you hardly hear or see any of them causing trouble, but that can't be said about the shiites.

The thing is you will never understand anything about the shiites unless you are a muslim. Nobody is interested in causing any harm to the shiites(a muslim is always a brother to another muslim), but the shiites should allow other Muslims to live in peace

And who are you as a sunni to decide and enforce what real islam is to any other muslim? undecided the reason why you're complaining about shi'ites unlike the other minority muslim groups is that they are large enough to fight back when you persecute them! That's all! You sunni's embody majority of what is evil about islam! Imagine one uneducated inbred swine would call himself a scholar and wake up one morning and issue a fatwah and his ignorant followers would go ahead and execute the victim so shut up about being justified or righteous because you're not!

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by checkolatunji: 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Renaissance2017:

So jihad is in which holy book? Wishing Christians merry Christmas is haram is in which book? Don't worry I am coming for you.

Lol abeg no come for me oo cos na United Nation discussion we dey do here oo( friendly chat) just proof your point

Jihad no mean war my friend. War jihad ended with the prophet ( make your findings about last word of the prophet after the last war he fought. )

Like I told you before people twist th Holy book just to sooth their evil deeds i.e Isis, BH etc

Safe
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
lastpage:

It is a "self-arrogated TITLE" of CASTE SYSTEM in the Islamic faith.

Saudi Sunni Muslims => Shia Muslims => Other Arab Muslims => North African Muslims => Northern Nigeria Muslims => West/Southern Nigeria Muslims in that Order.

But if you notice, their level of love and good behaviour (Non terrorist!) towards others is in the REVERSE of that Order!

Good one from the Shias.
We wish them the best in their travails.
Spread Love and not Hate, against other people.

Lastpage!

On this summation, for once, I concur with you
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by MYJIST(m): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Shafiiimran99:

They followed their desire. Isamic teaching forbid us to fight those who do not fight us
well guess what..... it's even bad for me to "want to fight you" at all...
Well.. no time to argue,.. what matters is on the last day ... it shouldn't be that you wasted your time... it'll be so bad... even some people that call themselves Christians self.... better start evaluating your lives self...
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
BraniacX:

And who are you as a sunni to decide and enforce what real islam is to any other muslim? undecided the reason why you're complaining about shi'ites unlike the other minority muslim groups is that they are large enough to fight back when you persecute them! That's all! You sunni's embody majority of what is evil about islam! Imagine one uneducated inbred swine would call himself a scholar and wake up one morning and issue a fatwah and his ignorant followers would go ahead and execute the victim so shut up about being justified or righteous because you're not!

I know that part too. But don't start a war. grin let most of the evil ones bow in shame. grin

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by juman(m): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Whytelyon:

If it's pilgrimage you ask, well I have news Flash for you. Shia Muslims don't go to to Mecca for pilgrimage. grin ask and find out yourself.

You are liar.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Mayflowa(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
fiizznation:
lol. And who are the Sunni Muslims? You guys are comedians. I'm a muslim, not a Sunni or Shiite muslim. And that's how many Nigeria Muslims view themselves.

Really? So who classified them into group? Christians? undecided
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by ffo(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
Shafiiimran99:

To u
yes, as far as we are concerned
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Whytelyon:

But they follow the Sunnah? They believe in the Quran and they practising Jihad. So, maybe you not like that, I'd commend you, but your Islamic brothers portray otherwise.

Well they can claim that but does everybody that claims something really believes or doing what he or she has claimed? For xmpl our leader do would come to us in the name of democracy but reverse is the case, can we say democracy is bad system of govt simply because we have bad leaders in Nigeria? Truly, a muslim must believe in jihad.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
juman:

You are liar.

Awwwww, look who's calling me a liar. grin

Kk let's see who is lying here

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/127214/iranians-no-longer-allowed-make-pilgrimage-mecca

Why are they called kaffirs? Alongside Christianity and Jews?
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Shafiiimran99:

because they follow the rule

Whose rule? undecided

Tell me, whose? undecided

And since it is about rules, let me set a new rule

to each his own, live and let live

Can you follow that? undecided
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Souljaboi1: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
People might not like this prediction, but the Shiite Muslims are going to gradually displace the Sunni gradually, in Nigeria.

Two thing;

Firstly, those who ascribe themselves to the ideology of the Shia aren't Muslims. Islaam is distant from them, just as the East and West are distant from each other.

Secondly, Muslims who know their religion are not in a power tussle with anyone; just don't infringe on their rights to practice their religion.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Renaissance2017: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Lol abeg no come for me oo cos na United Nation discussion we dey do here oo( friendly chat) just proof your point

Jihad no mean war my friend. War jihad ended with the prophet ( make your findings about last word of the prophet after the last war he fought. )

Like I told you before people twist th Holy book just to sooth their evil deeds i.e Isis, BH etc

Safe
lol.... no lele bros. No be fight.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by juman(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
Whytelyon:

Awwwww, look who's calling me a liar. grin

Kk let's see who is lying here

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/127214/iranians-no-longer-allowed-make-pilgrimage-mecca

Why are they called kaffirs? Alongside Christianity and Jews?

That was caused by a political problem with saudi last year.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
Zuzer:

Wow! Clap for yourself. Please tell me where the Quran talks about Sunnis and shia?

The same verse the bible talked about catholics, anglicans, adventists e.t.c i.e they are human creations but you don't see the type of intolerance sunnis have for every other muslim among christians do you?
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
Shafiiimran99:

Well they can claim that but does everybody that claims something really believes or doing what he or she has claimed? For xmpl our leader do would come to us in the name of democracy but reverse is the case, can we say democracy is bad system of govt simply because we have bad leaders in Nigeria? Truly, a muslim must believe in jihad.

Jihad = strife and war.

Strife and war doesn't answer questions 100%. Look at Syria, Iraq see how those places are now. I prefer dialogue, and that's how I win. I always believe that instead of war, I can sit and talk. Think about it a war of 1400 years, where has it led you? Just bringing hate names to you that's all. Not fair enough. That's why I say dialogue, your leaders should embrace tolerance, and dialogue, settle things that are wrong.

#myopinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting / How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria / Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.