Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why Do Upcoming Celebrities Dump Spouses? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Upcoming Celebrities Dump Spouses? (661 Views)

What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses / Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Upcoming Celebrities Dump Spouses? by samtoye(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2009
I have a friend that had a girlfriend on a reality music show sponsored by MTN, before his girlfriend got into the house, they were both madly in love with promise of marriage. No sooner she got into the house and Fame came her way, we started noticing her frolicing with a male housemate, the camera caught her once but i didn't want to be the one to disclose that to my friend. The funny but sad tales was that my friend used all his money to send text to vote for her, kept vigil at the venue to give her all the support but at the end of it all when she got out of the show she ditched him for one of the contestants. I heard one of the girls in BBA wants to do same, ditch her current boyfriend.
Why do people do such, some even go to the extent of saying boyfriend while their boyfriend is actually watching them live on TV. Na wa o! What love of money and fame would cause for this country!!!!! angry angry embarassed undecided shocked cry
Re: Why Do Upcoming Celebrities Dump Spouses? by Ben13: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2009
Dem no reach levels. . .levels dey change by the day cheesy
Re: Why Do Upcoming Celebrities Dump Spouses? by iice(f): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
Na today?
Re: Why Do Upcoming Celebrities Dump Spouses? by yme1(f): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2009
nor be today e don taaaaaaaaaa cheesy
Re: Why Do Upcoming Celebrities Dump Spouses? by gbamugbamu: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
no be today, e don tey wey dey don dey do am,
Re: Why Do Upcoming Celebrities Dump Spouses? by samtoye(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2009
That means you all agree that it is ok to do that abi?especially the replies of majority of the girls implies likewise. well, No problem, what goes round comes round, if na man do that kin thing, you girls would bring down the roof of Nairaland with condemnation, e dey ya body!!!!
Re: Why Do Upcoming Celebrities Dump Spouses? by TheSeeker(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2009
It's called upgrading your status
Re: Why Do Upcoming Celebrities Dump Spouses? by samtoye(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2009
TheSeeker:

It's called upgrading your status

Yep, upgrading, same way Rihanna upgraded to Chris Brown and Chris did a fist uppercut downgrading!!!!
Re: Why Do Upcoming Celebrities Dump Spouses? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2009
C'mon like the guy wouldn't do likewise.It's both way.Most relationship are just to fill necessary gap for a period of time then you move up.Sorry for your guy i bet if he upgraded himself tales will be different life is too short to limit yourself to one person.Was your guy going to put a ring on her finger if no,then case dismissed.

(1) (Reply)

Wat Would U Do In A Situation Like Dis? / Looks Confusing / Can U Marry Ur Ex Of 2yr Period Though U Failed Him/her B4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.