Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV (25630 Views)

***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX***** / Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors / Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
SirAweezy:
Cityhood so finally you have given even your enemy something to rejoice for... you should have been very careful knowing that you have got people who don't like you.

Now it's over for you..! Do you no what it means to place a Red Flag on you on social Media.

Oga Gazzuzz please be careful Ohhh God will not deliver you into the hands of your Enemy.

Cityhood I pray you survive this Loins Den... but sorry you are not Daniel. It is well with you.

Truth be told; you have no feelings, funny enough many of us believe you will come out to remedy the situation by promising to refund. But you open you gutter mouth with no remorse. Shame on you mehn!

1 Like

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by kilode100(f): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
musco4me:
Ewu. It shows u dnt read well. Over sabi dey worry u. Where did u see that I was duped
Did I say I was duped Agbaya!!!!

Oloriburuku atole tongue
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by musco4me: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
kilode100:

Oloriburuku atole tongue
itiboribo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by alijemag: 12:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Because this guy hasn't been jailed is the reason he still had the guts to post this https://www.nairaland.com/3593211/forgive-mr-cityhood/1 calling OP a "village witch". I blame Nigerian cyber crime commission for not being active...
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by searchng4love: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
cityhood:

At times we middleman or car dealers who are marketing cars face big challengers from car owner as they will never disclosed the main issue for there car! Or main reason for sale so instead some car owner will parkage it and put it on sale... life experienced:on this delivered SUV that has resulted to this:on nairaland: and when we sell and give the owner the cash. They move. But they will never openup the condition of the car. Till when new user start to used it and it will sound as if it the dealer that at fault.
But lesson learnt. Check thoroughly no matter the hurryness
And do proper investigation on the car before posting online or marketing it anywere for sale.

@oppre thanks
The very 1st reply may sound disrespectful*please do bear with me.

I sincerely apologies to the buyer...
Sorry about everything. That has happened!!
I am not a fraud nor scam. This just turn out this way
Once again am so sorry for all the wahala that you have passed through. I know you are angry right now but please do find a place in your heart to forgive.
Almighty God bless you
this guy still logged in on January 25th!!
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by princetom1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oga, wetin u dey still find here? grin

cc: GAZZUZZ ,

I guess it's because searching4love posted here.

nurey, u there?

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by CARLOSZ: 9:37am On Mar 14, 2017
Nawa, na real WA
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by ladyF(f): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
rianah:

He sold my husband a Wack Honda civic in may. Hubby got me the car but av not enjoyed ut a bit. The air vent is missing, the tapping windows us spoilt, joined together with some wires, in fact the car interior us nothing to write hone about. The sash board nko, story for another day

na me o... We dey talk now. grin
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by overdrive(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2021
How was this eventually resolved
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by H2ho(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
overdrive:
How was this eventually resolved
He's in Ghana currently grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

»»» Sold!!! Toks Mazda3 08 @ N1.9M Non Negotiable ««« / Substandard Toyota Engine Oil: SON Raises Red Alert / LATEST AUTO SECURITY @ 38k. Now: 29,990 promo starting from 20th sept for 1mth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.