Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV (25633 Views)

***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX***** / Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors / Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by Gboliwe: 5:17am On Dec 30, 2016
NgcoboP:

mysterious

Meaning?
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2016
stop weeping...

hello Gazzuzz

Gboliwe:

Meaning?
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by miracle4(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
chidi4sam:
For me, I was a victim too. It am too busy now to open a tread on how I was given a dead 2003 highlander by citihood. I paid 1.8M to citihood to deliver a car he claimed was almost toks only to be disappointed by what he delivered. I have never read any negative news here on NL about citihood and that's why I had the trust and confidence he would deliver as promised. The mileage he claimed was 146 was way far above it. The whole electrical components were not working. Fuel pump was bad. I paid him for tracking he never did it and has refused to refund me. He registered th car wrongly without engine number. In FRSC data base, the plate no is given to a V/wagen saloon car and had expired since 2013. Well, by next week I shall bring to light my whole dealings with citihood. I don't regret ever dealing with him but I want others to learn from me. I had trust on him but he disappointed.
That's quite sickening sad sad sad Kpele
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by davodyguy: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
City hood Dada, God almighty will judge you and make 2017 a bitter and sad year for you, if you don't repent

You guys should get a lawyer and police involved.

Send this criminal to jail

4 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by blank(f): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mimzyy:

Sighs. It's so bad. Well, you're right but it's honestly not fair. Seun should look into this, threads that really deserve fp are not even looked at twice and I still wonder why. I'll keep sharing, thanks a lot.

If the scam happened outside Nairaland, then the thread would be on FP but it concerns Nairaland so it won't grace the FP. We don't want people thinking Nairaland is associated with scam, do we? lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by predatorX: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
blank:

If the scam happened outside Nairaland, the the thread would be on FP but it concerns Nairaland so it won't grace the FP. We don't want people thinking Nairaland is associated with scams, do we? lipsrsealed

Me thinks nairaland indirectly or subconsciously condones such because I remember the InspiredM case vividly. Seun waded into the crisis that almost overloaded their servers and eventually closed the thread because a supposedly agreement had been reached between the woman and Bimbo to settle. But as we speak, there is no further update on whether the issue was really resolved or not. A little follow-up but No feedback from the woman to say that all went well, nothing. NL Server administrators should put in place punitive measures to discourage fraudsters in the autos section.
Dedicate an entire section on NL and name it "Suspected E-fraudsters of NL, deal with them at your own risk"
Put the name of the fraudster and the defrauded alike.
Put the transaction that occurred between them (whether it's in autos or jobs or travelling or business sections) and the corresponding thread link so people don't fall prey again.

More like a NL Gazette which should have terms and conditions that offers NL indemnity.

The way things are now, it's between the fraudster and the victim, NL doesn't really care much and it's going to be bad if people start spreading the same negative reviews of NL as OLX currently gets.

My experience with NL autos section.
I almost bought a car from one guy on here. But after I called him 3-times with three different numbers on three separate occasions posing as a different buyer each time, I ended up discovering that the car that was advertised as "buy-and-drive" on my 1st call, had a "minor" oil-pump issue and a small overheating problem on the second call. By the third call, all previous issues had disappeared. Only just a gear selection problem which wouldn't cost much to fix was the issue.
I knew right away that that was a lemon!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by kilode100(f): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
musco4me:
Jesus Christ. Guy I nearly bought this car but I sensed cityhood was nt straight forward. Check the link where I asked him if everything is okay, he said yes, even the ac. I engaged him in a private chat and found out the ac is bad, car was repainted. I contact GAZZUZZ tru chat, and he advised I forget abt the car and look for same car in my area. We HV already agreed 850k on thus ride plus 30k for driver. Total of 880k. Something told me this guy must be selling dead cars by repainting them and making them look neat.

Cut Gazzuzz some slack pls... Don't create enemies for him biko.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by Olisa4all: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
blank:

If the scam happened outside Nairaland, the the thread would be on FP but it concerns Nairaland so it won't grace the FP. We don't want people thinking Nairaland is associated with scams, do we? lipsrsealed

NL admins will never put it on the FP, they're directly condoning scammers in my humble opinion.
There aren't even warnings for prospective buyers as you have on olx and the likes. It'll one day lead to the shutting down of this forum if care is not taken.
All it takes is for one of these scam posts to make other popular blogs like Instablog9ja and then the police and we'll have another "naijagistlive" scenario

1 Like

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by musco4me: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
kilode100:

Cut Gazzuzz some slack pls... Don't create enemies for him biko.

Are u his wife
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by oloet: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
I have been following this thread religiously since morning.... nawa ooo, no one to trust anymore. all man for himself.... shine your eyes my people
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by kilode100(f): 5:22am On Jan 04, 2017
musco4me:
Are u his wife

Why? You think calling out his name repeatedly is cool for his business? Let's be discreet at times.

1 Like

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by majorbravo: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2017
Bitchvibe:

Reading your piece just took me back to memory lane where I suffered worse from my first car than you. A piece of advice. Next time you want to get a car, do not involve anybody but yourself and a reputable mechanic. Not even your family member. Go yourself, make sure when you've paid, you give the car to someone that would bring it down for you. No matter how tight your schedule is, do it when you are free. I repeat, do it yourself or its gonna be another story.

I hope you get over the loss.

Story of my life. No one would take the pain to inspect a car as thoroughly as you the buyer. I learnt this the hard way. But it was a lesson well learnt.

2 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by aAK1(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2017
Thank God for saving me from this guy. I would have been The laughing stock of my friends. I had to go to go to kaduna to inspect myself. I would have lost all it took me a year to save.

1 Like

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by wickedboi: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2017
aAK1:
Thank God for saving me from this guy. I would have been The laughing stock of my friends. I had to go to go to kaduna to inspect myself. I would have lost all it took me a year to save.

You see
Thank your stars
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by aAK1(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2017
wickedboi:

You see
Thank your stars
looking back now,I just know it was God.he pressured me to come and pick the car or else someone else's will come for it. Infact he told me the person has paid a deposit only for me to see the scrap he wanted to sell.

3 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by musco4me: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
kilode100:

Why? You think calling out his name repeatedly is cool for his business? Let's be discreet at times.
Pls I dnt HV ur time. The person in question isn't complaining.
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by Armstrong34(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
I won't blame the Mods and seun .... We are all human bound to make mistakes... Now as a typical igbo man I would suggest seun should re-register all automobile dealers on NL.... Now how do I mean.... In d real world especially in Nigeria I believe automobile dealers has some unique identity and unions that ascertain their credibility and effectiveness in the business...now hitting the nail on the head... When re-registerin this car dealer.. After asking for name, age, email address as usual... I think we should be more skeptical by telling them to upload some documents and identity associated with some federal automobile agencies.. Then the Mods can check for authentication and authorization before the dealer would be given every right to advertise his or her car on NL. At least it would help go a long way to an extent.... This is a very expensive advice which am dishing out to NL free of charge..... Seun this is your business, you alone know how you started it from the scratch... And I knw what it took you to keep Nairaland.com afloat till this time.... Would you allow some fraudulent activities jus paint your lifetime efforts black... Common I desire and wish to see nairaland.com among world class forum.. Cos I feel at home on nairaland..

There is dignity in Labour... A good name is better than Riches but some myopic people fail to know that....i have done some biz with some nairalanders.. We all knw Oil biz is quite filled with fraudulent activities because it's a million naira industry... But I always stick with a good name because it advertises you even when you are asleep....

1 Like

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by ehissi(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
kilode100:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................... undecided undecided

Gazzuzz, Gazzuzz, Gazzuzziiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! grin

You don make somebody to fall in love hia. In short **InDanjsVoice** Una suppose marry cause you don make her fall in luv OOOOH. grin
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by musco4me: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
ehissi:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................... undecided undecided

Gazzuzz, Gazzuzz, Gazzuzziiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! grin

You don make somebody to fall in love hia. In short **InDanjsVoice** Una suppose marry cause you don make her fall in luv OOOOH. grin
she for tell us say she like Gazuzz. She dey admire secretly. grin cheesy kiss
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by ifyalways(f): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked @Thread.

Cityhood was one of the guys here I thought I could vouch for. . .make i read thread first

brb

1 Like

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by ifyalways(f): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2017
nairaman66:
Most car dealers here o Nairaland are potential fraudsters waiting to explode.. But for a few like Mr Tadeus and DoctorVal. I have had personal dealings with the 2. They are straightforward and have no time to play around!

Is doctorVal different from FortuneVal undecided

1 Like

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by blank(f): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
This dada guy has repackaged his business. His business name is now Jay Edwards (scammer) and his number is now 09095572370 (thief) .

4 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by project8(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
blank:
This dada guy has repackaged his business. His business name is now Jay Edwards (scammer) and his number is now 09095572370 (thief) .
sory is he on nairaland or somewhr else sodat we troop in and safe potential victims
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by blank(f): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
project8:
sory is he on nairaland or somewhr else sodat we troop in and safe potential victims

Nah. Efritin dot com
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by dokiOloye(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Armstrong34:
I won't blame the Mods and seun .... We are all human bound to make mistakes... Now as a typical igbo man I would suggest seun should re-register all automobile dealers on NL.... Now how do I mean.... In d real world especially in Nigeria I believe automobile dealers has some unique identity and unions that ascertain their credibility and effectiveness in the business...now hitting the nail on the head... When re-registerin this car dealer.. After asking for name, age, email address as usual... I think we should be more skeptical by telling them to upload some documents and identity associated with some federal automobile agencies.. Then the Mods can check for authentication and authorization before the dealer would be given every right to advertise his or her car on NL. At least it would help go a long way to an extent.... This is a very expensive advice which am dishing out to NL free of charge..... Seun this is your business, you alone know how you started it from the scratch... And I knw what it took you to keep Nairaland.com afloat till this time.... Would you allow some fraudulent activities jus paint your lifetime efforts black... Common I desire and wish to see nairaland.com among world class forum.. Cos I feel at home on nairaland..

There is dignity in Labour... A good name is better than Riches but some myopic people fail to know that....i have done some biz with some nairalanders.. We all knw Oil biz is quite filled with fraudulent activities because it's a million naira industry... But I always stick with a good name because it advertises you even when you are asleep....
d registration ish isn't very feasible bro.
What abt individuals like U and me who r not strictly car dealers but might want to sell their cars thru d forum?
The word is due diligence,bearing in mind that even the so called average honest Nigerian will cheat if he thinks he can do so and get away wt it.
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by Lexee: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by project8(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lexee:
Some of Cityhood's adverts on efritin.com... under the name of Jay Edwards:

https://efritin.com/en/ad/toyota-corolla-2003-for-sale-kaduna
https://efritin.com/en/ad/honda-accord-2008-for-sale-kaduna
https://efritin.com/en/ad/volvo-s80-2001-for-sale-kaduna

so this guy na comfirmed criminal if he can go to d extend of changing name without remorse to continue wit his fraudulent business of selling carton to innocent Nigerians.He wil surely meet his match sooner than expected

1 Like

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by kilode100(f): 3:52am On Jan 06, 2017
musco4me:
Pls I dnt HV ur time. The person in question isn't complaining.

Ode.
No wonder you were duped!
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by musco4me: 12:32am On Jan 07, 2017
kilode100:

Ode.
No wonder you were duped!
Ewu. It shows u dnt read well. Over sabi dey worry u. Where did u see that I was duped
Did I say I was duped Agbaya!!!!
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by alijemag: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2017
Lexee:
Some of Cityhood's adverts on efritin.com... under the name of Jay Edwards:

https://efritin.com/en/ad/toyota-corolla-2003-for-sale-kaduna
https://efritin.com/en/ad/honda-accord-2008-for-sale-kaduna
https://efritin.com/en/ad/volvo-s80-2001-for-sale-kaduna

I personally had to report each of those ads. I urge everyone one of us to do the same.
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by alijemag: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2017
Are there law enforcement agents on this forum? This guy should be prosecuted.
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by SirAweezy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Cityhood so finally you have given even your enemy something to rejoice for... you should have been very careful knowing that you have got people who don't like you.

Now it's over for you..! Do you no what it means to place a Red Flag on you on social Media.

Oga Gazzuzz please be careful Ohhh God will not deliver you into the hands of your Enemy.

Cityhood I pray you survive this Loins Den... but sorry you are not Daniel. It is well with you.

Truth be told; you have no feelings, funny enough many of us believe you will come out to remedy the situation by promising to refund. But you open you gutter mouth with no remorse. Shame on you mehn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

»»» Sold!!! Toks Mazda3 08 @ N1.9M Non Negotiable ««« / Substandard Toyota Engine Oil: SON Raises Red Alert / LATEST AUTO SECURITY @ 38k. Now: 29,990 promo starting from 20th sept for 1mth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.