Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV (25598 Views)

***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX***** / Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors / Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by prinsbasy: 12:18am On Dec 26, 2016
First, can you people post a picture of the car before you start blaming and counter blaming each other here. Second, for the buyer, why would you just transfer money to a stranger yoy met online to get a car you saw online delivered to you? Haven't you heard the concept of 'caveat emptor'? The mere fact that you paid for the car in whatever state it was automatically absolves the seller from any blame because the onus was on you to inspect what you were paying for.. Besides, how could then keep a car you rejected for 2 months? You made so much mistakes regarding this transaction that you cannot lay any claim to any form of restitution. Wherever you may take this matter to, much of the fault is yours.. Simple

For the seller, I may not know what you people discussed but I believe that full disclosure is the best policy especially in auto business.. That saves you a lot of scandal just as it has happened now..

13 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by memeluv(m): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2016
cityhood:
Yes here I am..
I have read all through what he as said...

As they say good name is better than..............

You what we don't know is that. He only copied the one that he knows he will use against cityhood but he never typed that. He did not top up the gear oil... or others..

I am not here to defend myself nor deny anything.....
And again I never collect money from this buyer and ran away without delivring his or her car to there destination

A car is just like a machine that can disappoint anytime.. since it not a spirit..........
Even tokunbo cars do get spoils. Even before handing over the car to the buyer that it's even the dealer that will use his money to fix the issue on it.

Since he as started it no problem......

Yes anybody has the full right to say anything as no one is perfect if cityhood is not sure he will not tell him to open a page for our transaction on nairaland.

Number one I never even chat with this person today so I don't knw were he got our chat of today from

Now he made mention about police stoppin him
Yes that was true the police called me and they said I should explain what happen why the engine number not there and I told them I am not the one who typed that but it must be a mistake from them internal revenue. Then the police now said that H is a yahoo boy! That do I know about that I said no we only met on net and am the one tha sold the car to him.

The area he said I said he should give the police money was when they said they will detain him and the car because he was so rude. An I called this buyer to beged them because they are doing there job and settle the matter in a mature way with them... if I post the pics of this young guy all you here will be so surprised...

I know it painful that what he bought is a little bit sad because of the mechanical issues on it. .
But all I want people who know much about to understand is that car don't have 100percent gurranty it's a machine and it can messup anytim

I understand your usual time-buying technics sir. I told you to give me something better with a higher amount instead of the obviously life-tired car of over 200k mileage.

You assured me that this vehicle was in shape, that you are only offering me the dis-counted price because I am buying from nairaland. You delivered a 2004 model you lied was 2005 and I told you I have the money to pay for a car and not this carton but you were never interested in bringing a car to collect the carton. But assured me you were going to re-list it and refund me.

If the car was in shape, you wouldn't have known that I 'must hit the throttle pedal like so many times' before the car will start and also that when it goes off, I must pump the break multiple time and those medieval theories for a supposed modern SUV.

Concerning your lies (as you are already an expert in lying) high-lighted in this quote. I wasn't the one driving the car the day the police held it. My eldest brother was and scolded me on how I got such a crap.

The police was with me throughout the phone call. The phone was on speaker when you lied to him that you asked me to go get the car from the painter and all that.

I wasn't the one on steering and so- he never mentioned anything about the person driving. Number plate payment invoice, tinted and co was missing from the paper which prompted the search until you asked them collect something.

Finally, that's my nature. Is non of your business, if you see my younger brother, you'll shut up your mouth. Those of my friends that came to meet you were in JTF (Bonny Island) far back in 2010 and I worked in their barrack and Nigerian navy IT, Ships and related service unit.

My office unit (as far as 2011) is bigger than the park hustling you're doing sir. Stick to the topic and stop the time-wasting acts already. I have moved on!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by mynduu44: 12:27am On Dec 26, 2016
cityhood:
Yes here I am..
I have read all through what he as said...

As they say good name is better than..............

You what we don't know is that. He only copied the one that he knows he will use against cityhood but he never typed that. He did not top up the gear oil... or others..

I am not here to defend myself nor deny anything.....
And again I never collect money from this buyer and ran away without delivring his or her car to there destination

A car is just like a machine that can disappoint anytime.. since it not a spirit..........
Even tokunbo cars do get spoils. Even before handing over the car to the buyer that it's even the dealer that will use his money to fix the issue on it.

Since he as started it no problem......

Yes anybody has the full right to say anything as no one is perfect if cityhood is not sure he will not tell him to open a page for our transaction on nairaland.

Number one I never even chat with this person today so I don't knw were he got our chat of today from

Now he made mention about police stoppin him
Yes that was true the police called me and they said I should explain what happen why the engine number not there and I told them I am not the one who typed that but it must be a mistake from them internal revenue. Then the police now said that H is a yahoo boy! That do I know about that I said no we only met on net and am the one tha sold the car to him.

The area he said I said he should give the police money was when they said they will detain him and the car because he was so rude. An I called this buyer to beged them because they are doing there job and settle the matter in a mature way with them.

I know it painful that what he bought is a little bit sad because of the mechanical issues on it. .
But all I want people who know much about to understand is that car don't have 100percent gurranty it's a machine and it can messup anytim

It's obvious u re a liar nd fraud..
Yes cars can develop fault but this very car's fault Did not start After delivery but u lied just to sell the scrap.

No tym I come to this Auto section without checking out what U ve got cous u do sound like a trusted dealer but sincerely, I am disappointed In you.

If u think scam Pays, hungry will Kill u soon...

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by ceasare: 12:28am On Dec 26, 2016
cityhood:
Don't mind my typing am not too good on that!

I have never collect money and never deliver. The product being paid for! It has never

No matter what buyer must do one or two things on a new car to his or her taste....

And how can a car drive all the from Kaduna very smooth and H is saying the gear is bad and is a scrap car....

And to those have concluded sooooo easily not waiting for me to screen grabed when this buyer said he touched one or two things that dabaru the whole system of the car. That I should call my mechanic to put his mechanic through. But all what they know is cityhood is a scammed without hearing from other side............

There is no need for anybody to waste time...

Sincere apology to him. The buyer

And sincere apology to those who as trust and hoping to deal with cityhood....

And sincere apology to those who have concluded.
As am out TOTALLy...

Your dealings with him as got nothing to do with wether d OP is a small boy or about to die man!
Address d issue at hand and quit mudslinging.yes deals can turn awry at times but d way we handle it
Might sway things either north or south.if the car is returned as claimed work out a modality of payment
And stick to it religiously so ur rep can bounce back.
As for d OP never I repeat never buy a car by d pictures unless you hv physically seen it ur self or ur proxy okays it!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by memeluv(m): 12:33am On Dec 26, 2016
cityhood:

I have never collect money and never deliver. The product being paid for! It has never

No matter what buyer must do one or two things on a new car to his or her taste....

And how can a car drive all the from Kaduna very smooth and H is saying the gear is bad and is a scrap car.

And to those have concluded sooooo easily not waiting for me to screen grabed when this buyer said he touched one or two things that dabaru the whole system of the car. That I should call my mechanic to put his mechanic through. But all what they know is cityhood is a scammed without hearing from other side............

As am out TOTALLy...
Was delivered by a mechanic to another mechanic workshop. He was obviously stressed up, hence the breaking of mirrors and submerging of this mole on various level of mud. You'll pee on sighting this from far. Another battery must have been used to start the vehicle b4 delivery

At the second, Oga gazzuzz recommended me a top-notched modern auto-mech that did proper scan and figured - you constructed the engine base to fit in another engine that isn't for a high-lander. This was after I have waited and was almost loosing hope on getting back my money. I spent more than 200k again to see if these problems are fixable so i can move on, but we couldn't figure what engine was there.

So I called you to tell the mechanic what type of engine that you guys constructed in there, but you had no answer. You even told me that someone else have asked you if the fake (duplicate) key on it was causing the hard-starting.

With all these, I really thought you were willing to help not until this carton got there and you started removing the parts in bits. This is a fraudulent act, trust me on this sir, you are a good sweet-talker. You made me believe all your lies and spent so much time when I could have searched for solution elsewhere.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by bishopkay: 12:36am On Dec 26, 2016
cityhood:

That's the statement the police said to me.

And he even text me what I will tell the police that I should say the car belongs to his father!

That what now prompt the police that they want to see his father before they will released him and the car.. that the engine number of a thing is not an issue to them but the driver his there issue.

Anybody should feel free to asked question not just to read.. so that the point will be cleared and I will answer everybody and please do asked the buyer too.... like I said I am so sorry for the mess but it not my doing to just want to sell a dead Suv while I know that I have a reputation to protect here on nairaland!
Oga we are not asking what police told you about him or not. Yahoo boy or not, it's not your business. He paid you for a product/service which was unsatisfactorily done. We are asking you to settle up this deal with him not coming here to yarn dust; I mean just look at ur weak argument. Say motor get gearbox problem mean say the motor no go fit drive from Kaduna to Lagos? How u go sell dirty give person as motor then still come here dey nack teeth?
Then to think I was actually beginning to see you as a reputable seller. Even planning to conclude a deal with you soon cos I loved that ur Hyundai Tiburon. Then comes this rubbish rep and u are not even doing enough to solve it.
Vex just dey catch me untop ur mata

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by memeluv(m): 12:37am On Dec 26, 2016
tempex88:
For the car to drive from kaduna to Lagos, it's not as bad as u described.

The car was sold to u for 1.4m. Highlander with three rolls. Shouldn't that raise ur eyebrow.?

I will advice u fix the issues and move on
I have moved as you can see from my post. The car is useless to me and can be useful to dealers like cityhood and mechanics. trust me, the vehicle was crap. I didn't touch it before asking the mechanic that brought it to take it back. The glasses can not whyne, roof leaking and everything you could think about bad. I got to know of the various leakages (on gear and power steering) after he insisted he must re-list b4 he can balance me.

I have moved on.

5 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by memeluv(m): 12:41am On Dec 26, 2016
prinsbasy:
First, can you people post a picture of the car before you start blaming and counter blaming each other here. Second, for the buyer, why would you just transfer money to a stranger yoy met online to get a car you saw online delivered to you? Haven't you heard the concept of 'caveat emptor'? The mere fact that you paid for the car in whatever state it was automatically absolves the seller from any blame because the onus was on you to inspect what you were paying for.. Besides, how could then keep a car you rejected for 2 months? You made so much mistakes regarding this transaction that you cannot lay any claim to any form of restitution. Wherever you may take this matter to, much of the fault is yours.. Simple

For the seller, I may not know what you people discussed but I believe that full disclosure is the best policy especially in auto business.. That saves you a lot of scandal just as it has happened now..
I accept the blame, but its called trust bro. I have been shopping online from reputable brands without issues.

In fact, I have handled supplies of huge IT equipment for companies without seeing them in person. So I virtually shop online based on reviews. He promised to re-list it before I can get back some percentage of my money. So I was waiting for some positives until this final meeting.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by 0b10010011: 1:19am On Dec 26, 2016
Scam alert!

3 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by tay0: 1:21am On Dec 26, 2016
cityhood:

And how can a car drive all the from Kaduna very smooth and H is saying the gear is bad and is a scrap car....

As am out TOTALLy...
cityhood buzz off you lack integrity and professionalism you have just lost another deal, Thank God I saw this

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by nitt: 1:21am On Dec 26, 2016
Wow!!!...

And to think I pass this guys place along sokoto road weneva I'm in the town

Integrity over everything

Smh!!!

16 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by OPUSDEI1(m): 1:30am On Dec 26, 2016
I am obliged to comment on this post for two reasons:
1- I was once close to buying a vehicle from cityhood.
2- The "Highlander" has been to my workshop for assessment as the OP was referred to me by GAZZUZZ.

The Op obviously has learnt his lesson and is making his experience public for others to learn.

The vehicle in question came with a non-highlander (2MZ-FE) engine amidst so many other issues as stated by the op and will cost a fortune for proper restoration. I wish the mechanic that delivered the vehicle was here to tell us how the journey was.

Subscribing to a Pre-Purchase Inspection is highly recommended for a used car purchase and also the integrity of a dealer especially on a forum like this is necessary for continued patronage.

@Cityhood, find a way to resolve your issue with the young man amicably.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by oppre26(m): 1:39am On Dec 26, 2016
@OP It's unfortunate how things have turned out between you two. I have personally bought vehicles for myself and others from Dada and have had him sell off three of mine without any issues. He also sourced the car I currently drive, a 2007 BMW 330i (Sport Package) (Pic included) That this has generated to this is sad! However, I am a firm believer in sorting out issues and not spreading the dirty linen. We can all express our views here but truth be told, all the talk won't solve the issue. I understand the buyer assumes to have exhausted all avenues for an amicable settlement before resorting to airing his grouse with Cityhood here. My two cents on this matter is this:
To OP (And all others in the market for a vehicle)
- If you are really interested in a vehicle after seeing pictures online, kindly make the effort to make the trip to view and test drive first hand or assign a trusted proxy to do the inspection and test drive on your behalf.
- Please remember that business and the HUSTLE is largely dependent on perception. A lot of people on Nairaland know the seller only based on their perception of him here on this forum. It is absolutely ok to call him out on the issue as you have done, but I believe the section has mods who would be willing to hear both sides and find ways of sorting the issues out so as not to tarnish anyone's REP and by extension, their hustle! I agree anyone who is a scam should not remain on this forum, but again I will reiterate, Dada is not a scammer. He might be a victim of unscrupulous owners who are not totally honest with him when handing over their vehicles to him for sale and I will address him subsequently.
- Painful as it is, considering the cash flow difficulties in the nation today, I urge you to please find an avenue to discuss with the seller in conjunction with the moderators of this section on the way forward in this matter. It is said "It is better to JAW JAW than to WAR WAR!"

To Dada
- Not every vehicle is worth your time, effort and integrity! Due diligence should be done on your part to ensure that vehicles you collect for resale are thoroughly checked mechanically and full disclosure given to the client. If they want it, they will buy it......flaws and all! Leaving your integrity intact and I assure you it will spread even beyond Nairaland. Build your name and profits will come subsequently!
- Learn to address issues squarely. Do not beat about the bush and tender excuses for your lapses. Excuses are tools of the incompetent and monuments of nothingness! Those that use them are not wise! You, more than anyone else know the details of this deal. If the seller is not happy with the transaction for any reason, it is your duty to ensure the issue NEVER gets to this stage where the two of you are airing your dirty linen......deal with the issue as amicably as possible! It's YOUR rep at stake here!
- Find a way of sorting out this Custom Papers issue once and for all! Liaise with fellow members of this forum on ways to confirm whatever customs documents before selling your cars. I am sure there are many who will be willing to help. It's good to make a sale, after all that's what you are in business for, but business can only continue when there are customers. Customers will only return or vouch for you if they are assured of your honesty.
Again, just my two cents!

13 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by memeluv(m): 1:40am On Dec 26, 2016
cityhood:

That's the statement the police said to me.

And he even text me what I will tell the police that I should say the car belongs to his father!

That what now prompt the police that they want to see his father before they will released him and the car.. that the engine number of a thing is not an issue to them but the driver his there issue.

He bought a car months ago over 3month ago.
He said I should paint it I did.
Reverse camera I did.
Grill I did
Even tracker too all the work was being done in a rush.. the plan was to oven bake it!
All this I snaped and send to him as for him to know how the job is going on the car. Because his planned was to celebrate his birthday with it and by December he will sale and buy rx350 that he will now put the SUV on sale to upgrade which

Anybody should feel free to asked question not just to read.. so that the point will be cleared and I will answer everybody and please do asked the buyer too.... like I said I am so sorry for the mess but it not my doing to just want to sell a dead Suv while I know that I have a reputation to protect here on nairaland!
Will you stop the lies already? I wasn't the one on steering, my eldest brother was, the police was seated right beside me at the rear and asked that I call the person that sold the stolen vehicle without complete papers. That was my reason for calling you. His boss asked me to cut the call when you started talking about "me picking the car from where you asked me to paint it and other rhetoric.

They even pitied us when they saw the date of purchase and how the Fan (radiator) wasn't turning at all. They advised us to stop patronizing fraudulent dealers and collected their normal grin grin

I literally wanted an escape route and could have taken anything Toks, but you weren't proffering another solution other than asking me to wait until the re-list is completed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by memeluv(m): 1:50am On Dec 26, 2016
OPUSDEI1:
I am obliged to comment on this post for two reasons:
1- I was once close to buying a vehicle from cityhood.
2- The "Highlander" has been to my workshop for assessment as the OP was referred to me by GAZZUZZ.

The Op obviously has learnt his lesson and is making his experience public for others to learn.

The vehicle in question came with a non-highlander (2MZ-FE) engine amidst so many other issues as stated by the op and will cost a fortune for proper restoration. I wish the mechanic that delivered the vehicle was here to tell us how the journey was.

Subscribing to a Pre-Purchase Inspection is highly recommended for a used car purchase and also the integrity of a dealer especially on a forum like this is necessary for continued patronage.

@Cityhood, find a way to resolve your issue with the young man amicably.
Sir, I'm highly grateful for your submission. when I saw that the money was never going to come out soon, I started exploring the possibility of fixing this vehicle completely, up-to brain-box change, gear-pump change and lots more but figured it is never going to work.

I never bad-mouthed him for once 'cos I believed I was dealing with a honest dude. Even when I letter called you to guide me buy a direct toks of corrola sir, I kept it on pending to see if Cityhood will at least commit some money so I'll know he's willing to pay even it's going to take some time.

I don't want a situation where I'll go buy something good and he comes up with the option of picking a vehicle from his shop (as most dealers do) instead of my money.

So he practically kept me on a stand-still until I pleaded with my friend to go meet him in person. We've move on already sir. So I can now forge ahead already.

Thanks again big boss

1 Like

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by prinsbasy: 1:53am On Dec 26, 2016
I accept the blame, but its called trust bro. I have been shopping online from reputable brands without issues.

In fact, I have handled supplies of huge IT equipment for companies without seeing them in person. So I virtually shop online based on reviews. He promised to re-list it before I can get back some percentage of my money. So I was waiting for some positives until this final meeting.

Bro.. Its your money.. It behoves on you to make sure you're getting value for your money. Besides, it's business for God's sake!!! There is nothing like trust in business.. One piece of advise 'Never trust a Car dealer!!!' I have been in this shit for over 15 years and I can tell you that I have never seen a honest car dealer...

4 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by prinsbasy: 1:56am On Dec 26, 2016
memeluv:

Bro.. Its your money.. It behoves on you to make sure you're getting value for your money. Besides, it's business for God's sake!!! There is nothing like trust in business.. One piece of advise 'Never trust a Car dealer!!!' I have been in this ish for over 15 years and I can tell you that I have never seen or met an honest car dealer...

2 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by cityhood: 2:02am On Dec 26, 2016
oppre26:
It's unfortunate how things have turned out between you two. I have personally bought vehicles for myself and others from Dada without any issues. That this has generated to this is sad! However, I am a firm believer in sorting out issues and not spreading the dirty linen. We can all express our views here but truth be told, all the talk won't solve the issue. I understand the buyer assumes to have exhausted all avenues for an amicable settlement before resorting to airing his grouse with Cityhood here. My two cents on this matter is this:
To OP (And all others in the market for a vehicle)
- If you are really interested in a vehicle after seeing pictures online, kindly make the effort to make the trip to view and test drive first hand or assign a trusted proxy to do the inspection and test drive on your behalf.
- Please remember that business and the HUSTLE is largely dependent on perception. A lot of people on Nairaland know the seller only based on their perception of him here on this forum. It is absolutely ok to call him out on the issue as you have done, but I believe the section has mods who would be willing to hear both sides and find ways of sorting the issues out so as not to tarnish anyone's REP and by extension, their hustle! I agree anyone who is a scam should not remain on this forum, but again I will reiterate, Dada is not a scammer. He might be a victim of unscrupulous owners who are not totally honest with him when handing over their vehicles to him for sale and I will address him subsequently.
- Painful as it is, considering the cash flow difficulties in the nation today, I urge you to please find an avenue to discuss with the seller in conjunction with the moderators of this section on the way forward in this matter. It is said "It is better to JAW JAW than to WAR WAR!"

To Dada
- Not every vehicle is worth your time, effort and integrity! Due diligence should be done on your part to ensure that vehicles you collect for resale are thoroughly checked mechanically and full disclosure given to the client. If they want it, they will buy it......flaws and all! Leaving your integrity intact and I assure you it will spread even beyond Nairaland. Build your name and profits will come subsequently!
- Learn to address issues squarely. Do not beat about the bush and tender excuses for your lapses. Excuses are tools of the incompetent and monuments of nothingness! Those that use them are not wise! You, more than anyone else know the details of this deal. If the seller is not happy with the transaction for any reason, it is your duty to ensure the issue NEVER gets to this stage where the two of you are airing your dirty linen......deal with the issue as amicably as possible! It's YOUR rep at stake here!
- Find a way of sorting out this Custom Papers issue once and for all! Liaise with fellow members of this forum on ways to confirm whatever customs documents before selling your cars. I am sure there are many who will be willing to help. It's good to make a sale, after all that's what you are in business for, but business can only continue when there are customers. Customers will only return or vouch for you if they are assured of your honesty.
Again, just my two cents!
At times we middleman or car dealers who are marketing cars face big challengers from car owner as they will never disclosed the main issue for there car! Or main reason for sale so instead some car owner will parkage it and put it on sale... life experienced:on this delivered SUV that has resulted to this:on nairaland: and when we sell and give the owner the cash. They move. But they will never openup the condition of the car. Till when new user start to used it and it will sound as if it the dealer that at fault.
But lesson learnt. Check thoroughly no matter the hurryness
And do proper investigation on the car before posting online or marketing it anywere for sale.

@oppre thanks
The very 1st reply may sound disrespectful*please do bear with me.

I sincerely apologies to the buyer...
Sorry about everything. That has happened!!
I am not a fraud nor scam. This just turn out this way
Once again am so sorry for all the wahala that you have passed through. I know you are angry right now but please do find a place in your heart to forgive.
Almighty God bless you
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by ehissi(m): 2:07am On Dec 26, 2016
Hmmmmmmm............

So cityhood has finally join bad gang? undecided

Recession no good Oooh..... angry

If you know as you take Mess up, you will just jejely gather the boys money and return it or give him a wahala free highlander as you promised.

If Cityhood can do this one, na E be say all Car dealers on Nairaland na scam, second Buhari, except for Gazzuzz whey dey seriously try that year........

Hmmmmmmmm......na waoh..... shocked

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by alijemag: 2:13am On Dec 26, 2016
cityhood:

At times we middleman or car dealers who are marketing cars face big challengers from car owner as they will never disclosed the main issue for there car! Or main reason for sale so instead some car owner will parkage it and put it on sale... life experienced: and when we sell and give the owner the cash. They move. But they will never openup the condition of the car. Till when new user start to used it and it will sound as if it the dealer that at fault.
And do proper investigation on the car before posting online or marketing it anywere for sale.

@oppre thanks

Once again am so sorry for all the wahala that you have passed through. I know you are angry right now but please do find a place in your heart to forgive.
Almighty God bless you

Dude, this is an obvious scam. Did you even notice that somehow, you manage to avoid suggesting any feasible solution to this problem? Also, notice how the dynamic of your replies changes from one to the other.

My advice to you is to look for a way to salvage what's left of your good name... Maybe, just maybe, people can still rely on you for resolving this issue.

21 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by samuel051: 2:35am On Dec 26, 2016
cityhood:

At times we middleman or car dealers who are marketing cars face big challengers from car owner as they will never disclosed the main issue for there car! Or main reason for sale so instead some car owner will parkage it and put it on sale... life experienced:on this delivered SUV that has resulted to this:on nairaland: and when we sell and give the owner the cash. They move. But they will never openup the condition of the car. Till when new user start to used it and it will sound as if it the dealer that at fault.

@oppre thanks

Almighty God bless you
dude go and settle the guy,he should get value of his money,all these apologies u are tendering is just to put a quick end to the issue because the op said he has moved on,when you dealers keep on quoting on ur thread that ur cars are buy and drive to the end of the world, no issues,clean like toks etc, didn't u checked what u were selling b4 u stood as middleman, once money don enter una hand finish,una go deliver opposite of Wetin una post story go change,some wont even pick ur calls again.

......modified....
https://www.nairaland.com/3244881/new-scammers-auto-section

he was even claiming and boasting on that thread that he is not a middleman.
some people just turn to chamaeleon at d sight of money.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by Caveatemptor(m): 2:36am On Dec 26, 2016
cityhood:

@oppre thanks

Almighty God bless you

My friend,You had better stop this fuckery and come clean. You knew this car was a lemon and you went ahead to fraudulently sell the same to the buyer/OP.
Why lying on the owner of the vehicle? Any experienced car owner/driver can detect such glaring faults as leaking roof,bad Windows,noisy fan belt,leaking power steering pump,bad gear system or a supplanted contrary engine!
I would sincerely advise you to stop lying,stop beating around the Bush and tell this poor young man how you are going to either reimburse his money or give him another car.
Rubbish!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by eRex(m): 2:37am On Dec 26, 2016
Abeg, what condition is "Buy and drive".
Cos I think it should be "buy and drive now, spend the money latter".

If the customer is not satisfied, the seller should appease.
I used to be one who thought Cityhood was a scam, I latter started believing in him with the numerous post he places every evening.
Let's see how this turns out to show ur salesmanship. That can only guarantee if I can still trust you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by aieromon(m): 2:39am On Dec 26, 2016
Two pages and still no pictures of the present state of the SUV.

2 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by eRex(m): 3:01am On Dec 26, 2016
I believe this is the Jeep we are looking for...

https://www.nairaland.com/3188191/highlander-jeep-just-1.150#46932154

1 Like

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by crestedaguiyi: 3:30am On Dec 26, 2016
The guy sells lemon

He also sold me a dead Honda.

Am already preparing his case file at the efcc here in ph.

He is sweet mouthed

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by allCopacetic: 3:33am On Dec 26, 2016
cityhood:

@oppre thanks

Almighty God bless you
You are starting to appear more cunning and dishonest by the minute. It angers me when i read sad topics such as this.
From your aggressive marketing, to your inconsistent posts, i always saw a red flag.
Never trust people who are "excessively" aggressive and sweet-talking in thier marketing ,
You advertised a car as "buy and drive" ... Not.... "sold as is"
The buyer deserves a product that meets the advertised description. A good seller will ascertain that the item he intends to sell, even as a middle man, meets the expectations of the buyer. It's called integrity and costumer protection & satisfaction.
You cannot feign ignorance of the all too glaring problems this car had.
You only know the true nature of a Man when he is faced with a conflicting interest. Or in a position to take an unfavorable stand.

I have transacted businesses worth millions with members on this forum many without ever seeing eye to eye. Some without even a phone conversation.( Simple emails and Whatsapp messages) and i can tell you that i have never had a case of dissatisfaction, or a need for an altercation.
You will be shocked if I tell you the amount of loss i have sometimes had to bear, for the sake of costumer satisfaction and a spotless reputation. I'm talking damages during transit, damages by installers but denied, items with manufacturing errors etc. Things normally beyond a sellers control. I don't absolve myself of blame just because the goods were packaged and sent in good condition, or because I'm not the manufacturer... My job isn't done until the customer receives value for his money and is reasonably satisfied. I simply take careful steps to Minimize the occurrence of such scenarios.

Lack of Trust, has been and will continue to be the bane of online trading in Nigeria. The prevalance of dishonesty, selfishness, lack of integrity are part of the reason why with all the market potential we have, so little is achieved in that sphere. The OP's only Sin is trusting the words of a perceived "reputable" dealer.
You should cover your face in shame my friend and salvage this situation.
And please stop slinging the name of God in vain

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by Caveatemptor(m): 3:42am On Dec 26, 2016
Funny enough there is a thread opened by kingtom where scanners are identified and exposed. That thread is active in the autos section. A member called zauzau warned about this city hood guy that he Is fraudulent but apparently no one took him serious. Now another one has bit the dust.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by wickedboi: 3:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Cityhood
U will do well to return the money paid to you, you this big thief.
Yes you are a thief

12 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by Caveatemptor(m): 3:48am On Dec 26, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3244881/new-scammers-auto-section/3#48856382

This was the warning which no one took serious.....
If it walks like a duck,and quacks like a duck,then it must be one....the signs were there.....

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by allCopacetic: 3:54am On Dec 26, 2016
This is just one example of his many fake review threads...

Read the original post and you'll know it's the same dude. Same writing style ,same every.

His marketing is excessively agressive.

https://www.nairaland.com/2847677/appreciate-cityhood-keep-good-work#41728980

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by AgentGoat: 4:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Cityhood why you put Lexus engine for Highlander explain this?

You be theif I ll go all your posts and write scam for all of them.

AgentGoat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

»»» Sold!!! Toks Mazda3 08 @ N1.9M Non Negotiable ««« / Substandard Toyota Engine Oil: SON Raises Red Alert / LATEST AUTO SECURITY @ 38k. Now: 29,990 promo starting from 20th sept for 1mth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.