Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed (70628 Views)

Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church / Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
olagbemi118:
no...shame on the pastor. He didn't do his job well

No shame on you, his job and the great commission is to win souls, it is God that does the change of mind of Christian, he has done his bit, intercedes and teaches the raw words of God. It is actually a job well done. Direct your anger to God who called him.
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by Princewell2012(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nutase:
You can't blame them. The level of insecurity in the country makes it hard to trust a stranger now. lipsrsealed

Hmmm i think i will disagree with you to an extent. Love have disappeared from the church. All we were seeing today is just a mere lip service, nothing more.

Could u imaging the church am attending now, for the first time i visited that church, i have to join there bus, which usually stationed at a particular point. Till we get to Victoria iland down to lekki nobody ask me how are you, they didn't even look at my face. Even uptil now since 4 month ago nobody have associated with me in anyway, after the service everybody goes dia separate ways. So if i stop coming, it means nobody cares. The church has actually lost it. Good evening.
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by MizAijay(f): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wow...I'm touched.
To those of you saying it's the pastor's fault for not teaching his members the act of giving, well, guess what, he just did. God bless him for the lesson taught.
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
Princewell2012:

Hmmm i think i will disagree with you to an extent. Love have disappeared from the church. All we were seeing today is just a mere lip service, nothing more.

Could u imaging the church am attending now, for the first time i visited that church, i have to join there bus, which usually stationed at a particular point. Till we get to Victoria iland down to lekki nobody ask me how are you, they didn't even look at my face. Even uptil now since 4 month ago nobody have associated with me in anyway, after the service everybody goes dia separate ways. So if i stop coming, it means nobody cares. The church has actually lost it. Good evening.

If mountain does not go to Mohammed, Mohammed should go to the mountain. Why don't you take the initiative and also approach them, so people might just steer clear because your demeanor and countenance may suggest you don't want friends. You are part of the church, can we stop blaming everybody but ourselves.
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by olagbemi118(m): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Dumaknesset:

No shame on you, his job and the great commission is to win souls, it is God that does the change of mind of Christian, he has done his bit, intercedes and teaches the raw words of God. It is actually a job well done. Direct your anger to God who called him.
mumu raise to power 4
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
olagbemi118:
mumu raise to power 4

Vintage stupidity! legendary idiocy in one person, I wonder how you survived a day with such deficiencies. Don't bring this to the gutterese.
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by Kaybaba5(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
ramdris:
That simply means all the Pastor have been preaching was not worked upon....I think he should step up his game by talking more abt salvation and not cash...
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by olagbemi118(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Dumaknesset:

Vintage stupidity! legendary idiocy in one person, I wonder how you survived a day with such deficiencies. Don't bring this to the gutterese.
u must have been born on a highway bcoz thats where most accidents happen. Dumaknesset alias bornbymistake
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by felsunseg(m): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
ramdris:
That simply means all the Pastor have been preaching was not worked upon....I think he should step up his game by talking more abt salvation and not cash...
not that the preacher didn't do his work, just that people only listen but don't act on what they hear. even like a student christian needs practical examples. I bet this one he just did is much more better than all the preaching he is been doing. they will always remember it very year and only act on it. I like that pastor.
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
olagbemi118:
u must have been born on a highway bcoz thats where most accidents happen. Dumaknesset alias bornbymistake

You have gone pedestrian! I give up. grin
olagbemi118:

You have gone pedestrian! I give up.
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by olagbemi118(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Dumaknesset:

You have gone pedestrian! I give up. grin

You have gone pedestrian! I give up.
u give up? Gud for u bcoz If you were twice as
smart, you'd still be stupid.. Dumbass
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=olagbemi118 post=52280801] u give up? Gud for u bcoz If you were twice as
smart, you'd still be stupid.. Dumbass [/quote

Now I have your time, You think yourself some wiseacre but you keep revealing your matchless idiocy every time. I will not descend to the nadir and indulge your piggery further more but will school you to surfeit for the fun of it.

Ass hole, BTW you now have my leave to go hang yourself with your shoe lace, the brown one. See another Einstein on the loose.
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
olagbemi118:
u give up? Gud for u bcoz If you were twice as
smart, you'd still be stupid.. Dumbass

I gave up on your stupidity, when logic and wit failed you, you took the low life and started indulging in the eloquence of a canine, with horrendous sensibility to iron cast common sense and stringing together oxymoron fit only for morons as intelligence, how did I get here, let me fling mud a bit. See this low life trying to slang match. Stop already with the red herring and adhominem, treat the issue confronting you and double shame on you, if you can't go beyond name calling. it makes you appear slow and unintelligent, engage me with the topic not throwing insults that reveal your infantile Iq.
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by olagbemi118(m): 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Dumaknesset:

I gave up on your stupidity, when logic and wit failed you, you took the low life and started indulging in the eloquence of a canine, with horrendous sensibility to iron cast common sense and stringing together oxymoron fit only for morons as intelligence, how did I get here, let me fling mud a bit. See this low life trying to slang match. Stop already with the red herring and adhominem, treat the issue confronting you and double shame on you, if you can't go beyond name calling. it makes you appear slow and unintelligent, engage me with the topic not throwing insults that reveal your infantile Iq.
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like a
coma.
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
olagbemi118:
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like a
coma.

After you pin head.
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by olagbemi118(m): 6:05am On Dec 27, 2016
Dumaknesset:

After you pin head.
2 wrongs can never make a right but if you think otherwise, ask your mother. Like mother like son
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 27, 2016
olagbemi118:
2 wrongs can never make a right but if you think otherwise, ask your mother. Like mother like son

I remember Pastor Lawrence teachings on offences, I choose not to be offended and will take the honourable way, so Ihereby apologize to you Olagbemi omo Iya MI for all the rudeness and uncouth diatribes I have hurled at you. Thanks.
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by olagbemi118(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2016
Dumaknesset:

I remember Pastor Lawrence teachings on offences, I choose not to be offended and will take the honourable way, so Ihereby apologize to you Olagbemi omo Iya MI for all the rudeness and uncouth diatribes I have hurled at you. Thanks.
you started the insults, so I wonder why & how you choose to suddenly become honourable. First impression lasts longer & goes beyond Nairaland. You are already a dishonourable entity. Goat.
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by olagbemi118(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2016
Dumaknesset:

you started the insults, so I wonder why & how you choose to suddenly become honourable. First impression lasts longer & goes beyond Nairaland. You are already a dishonourable entity.
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by Kalaada: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2016
olagbemi118:
you started the insults, so I wonder why & how you choose to suddenly become honourable. First impression lasts longer & goes beyond Nairaland. You are already a dishonourable entity.

Still my unreserved apologies my dear sir. God will honour you as he has honoured me.
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by efficiencie(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
indomitable234:
where you thought how to spend on your girlfriends

a better part of what humans know were learnt...
Re: Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed by Princewell2012(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2016
Dumaknesset:

If mountain does not go to Mohammed, Mohammed should go to the mountain. Why don't you take the initiative and also approach them, so people might just steer clear because your demeanor and countenance may suggest you don't want friends. You are part of the church, can we stop blaming everybody but ourselves.

You missed it again.

This is not about blaming or whatever. Am a visitor in their mist, they should make that imression first. What if they thought am about to beg or misinterprete my move? You show your visitor love first, then he can pick it from there. Oh unfortunately there is no love to show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) / What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media / Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.