Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said (962 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Don't Believe The Life Of Social Media. READ THIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said by nghubs1(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2016
A Nigerian woman had taken her twitter account to lambast Nigerian men on twitter on the way they crave for sex.

The twitter user identified as @Nwanyi_Abagana said Nigerian men are badly behaved towards the women they meet.

She lambasted Nigerian men for always trying to get sex from any woman that invites them over to their house and even make efforts to persuade the girl even she has refused.

She said

“Every time you are meeting up with a guy, you have to mention that it is purely platonic. If not they will start trying to press bum bum.

“Nigerian men. So badly behaved. I used to be embarrassed (on their behalf) to put the caveat but these days I don’t have time anymore.

“This is how I now roll. “Excuse me, if you try to touch me, I am kicking you out of my house.” Better for him to be embarrassed abeg.

“Because I don’t understand the sense of entitlement. An invite to my house is not an invitation to touch me. Nonsense behavior.

“Other men I have met don’t behave like this. But EVERY Nigerian man I have invited to my house, has tried to touch me.

“It is rape culture. And we have to start talking.

“You can’t come to my house, eat my food, drink my water, enjoy my company and refuse to get your hands off when I say no. Mbanu.

“Some will even be fighting with you like it is their right. I’ve heard things like “but I came all the way”. Don’t be foolish please.

“And yes sometimes she ended up succumbing to pressure (this happens a lot) because you just won’t let it go. Doesn’t make it right.

“If she says no the first time. Leave her alone. Simple. Don’t keep trying so she can change her mind. Let her change her mine on her own.

“Once I see traces of this type of behavior in a guy, I’m done fam. You ain’t seeing me again. Shey you’ve pressed bumbum? Be going. Nonsense”

http://nghubs.com/woman-attacks-nigerian-men-on-social-media-read-what-she-said/

Re: Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said by nghubs1(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Re: Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said by Doctorfitz: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2016
.hmmm

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2016
Mmmm...
Re: Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said by januzaj(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2016
"Other men I have met don’t behave like this. But EVERY Nigerian man I have invited to my house, has tried to touch me."
Na the way you see goat for market na so you go price am.
Since hoes like you don't find nice guys attractive,so the perverts you like hanging out with should come to your house to Sudoku abi

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said by Onechancearmy(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2016
They don't believe in gender equality so why'd you expect them to treat women politely?
Re: Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said by abbeycial: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2016
Y invite dem to ur hauz in the first instance? To come nd wash clothes or watch dstv? Continue to decieve urself by thinking u can dine with d devil nd remain untouched.
Re: Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said by TANKDESTROYER(m): 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
the dawn is near cool
Re: Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said by abbeycial: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Coded advert.
Re: Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said by brandydaniells(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
I don't understand why girls brag over something that will benefit both of us
Re: Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said by januzaj(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Onechancearmy:
They don't believe in gender equality so why'd you expect them to treat women politely?

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
I just knew she was gon be one ugly looking thing like dat. See her dirty face, bītch please.
Re: Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said by Cadamlk: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Keep inviting men to your house ,accusing them of sexual advances?

Smelling what you dont want to eat. pretender !!
Re: Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
attention seeker I regard her to be.
Re: Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said by dacblogger: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
she is saying the truth...you cant come 2 my house, eat my food and f**k me on top, na so u like free things reach..I go kick ur balls out
Re: Woman Attacks Nigerian Men On Social Media. Read What She Said by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Sadly the woman is right! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Jan. 14, 2017 - On Your Wedding Day, When You Receive MMM's Alert (Pic) / Prophecies: Things That Will Happen At The NL Beach Party (pics) / Girl Disgraced For Habit Of Taking Pictures In Front Of Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.