Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92578 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2016
dblackninja:
Lol Haba! E don do guys. One might think there's something magical going on here only to see childish rants.
Very childish. Even more absurd that a married man takes this so serious
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2016
Medicis:
You are smarter than all these guys. They just want to see you go down ever since that mirror saga. Stop wasting your time with these people, go have a nice time out with your family or watch a movie. You have nothing to prove to anyone. GOD is so proud of you for the wonderful work you are doing on this forum
U must think we are all as stupid as u are. You don't seem like a responsible man at all. I have advised you, you have nothing to gain with all these online battles. You take nairaland too serious for your own good.

Imagine all the lies and childish posts you make. What a shame.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Then it shouldnt be. Cheers and locate the door when you are done.
Nairaland is all yours o. I am not fighting for any trophy here, so don't be scared you have no competition. All yours cheesy hope u fill alive now?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Shut your lying mouth. I accused you before i observed it and you can check my response to Mrmontella and the time. Even Mrmontella noticed my error and tried to tell me but i didnt know. Lying for atheism is good i know.

4evergod3:

Defend myself from what? Your idiocy? I typed my own comment and you interpreted my comment for me when i already responded to Mrmontella that i probably wanted to type A THEIST but typo took over while in my head i wanted to type A CHRISTIAN and i only noticed it after you asked me which was why i accused you of doctoring it because i thought i typed what i just mentioned.

Chai so you carry am for head and interpreted it to mean that i am a liar? Now lepasharon is now calling me a protege of a matter i helped resolve up to the best of my ability and when the matter resourfaced when inspiredm did the same fraudulent act against another UK based nairalander with the moniker Revlution. I was the one who involved my EFCC legal team who got him at IKOYI and he refunded 2.6m to the woman he defrauded.

This was what led to inspiredm being banned for life from Nairaland. All of una no well at all grin grin

Ranchhoddas its obvious that the Mark Zuckerberg saga is so painful to them they wish to rub some mud on anyone and i am their target.

Bunch of retards. Even Ranchhoddas reasons way more intelligently than you lot.

So since you realized you made a false accusation, what have you done about it so far as a good Christian?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2016
Just woke up tongue.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2016
Dalaman easy o
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by notjonbellion(m): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:
Just woke up tongue.
lol
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:
Dalaman easy o

Out resident liar is still denying that he is bbfever.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2016
Deicide:

No bad where my Xmass Chicken grin
Wait for April Fools day nah. Na turn by turn.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

Out resident liar is still denying that he is bbfever.

Lol, getting somewhere tho...you grilled him, he's admitted his niece never used the bbfever moniker
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Medicis(m): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
HardMirror:

U must think we are all as stupid as u are. You don't seem like a responsible man at all. I have advised you, you have nothing to gain with all these online battles. You take nairaland too serious for your own good.

Imagine all the lies and childish posts you make. What a shame.
Does anybody still take this boy serious on this forum? Stupid is what you are boy..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

In the religious section same way i easily offer assistance and help to anyone is the same way i offered to assist in the wunmi allen saga and i urge you to provide your proof of fraud and not assumptions or i will take this up with Seun. Something seems to be wrong with all of you. So now your latest ploy is to try to smear dirt that is non existent on me?

grin grin

I see. Lepasharon provide your proof that is all over nairaland or this will get serious more than you imagined

Guilty conscience much? I never accused you of fraud, that would be unreasonable when unconfirmed. I only brought up the allegations against you.
Don't get mad at me, get mad at ur own history

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:

Guilty conscience much? I never accused you of fraud, that would be unreasonable when unconfirmed. I only brought up the allegations against you.

Can you show me this history already? Point out or call out one person i have scammed or defrauded and let them say i did such to them. Do you have names or monikers to mention? Please do
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
hahn:

So since you realized you made a false accusation, what have you done about it so far as a good Christian?

Since you saw and deep inside of you, knew it must have been a typo why did you rush to open a thread and tag me a liar when there was proof it was a typo even from Mrmontella?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:

You lot are pitiful! Your attempt at railroading me is a rather childish and stupid one as you have nothing but to shout scammer and fraud everywhere with nothing to show for it.

I am still here and you can keep trying to dig up baseless accusations as none will ever stick especially since i am squeaky clean.

Can you show everyone your proof?

Your comment

Suddenly you claim not to accuse me of fraud and also claim they are unconfirmed. If unconfirmed why not attempt to confirm them by producing proof then you can assert your fraud and scammer allegation. You think i am as dumb as you look? You spread allegations with nothing to show for it and here you are making a stupid attempt at retracting it?

Where is your proof? I demand it!
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrMontella do you see how stupid your atheist buddies are? I made a typo about being an atheist and you tried to point it out to me but i didnt catch on on time but went ahead to accuse hahn of doctoring my post when i did not realize i made a typo and he quickly runs and opens a thread and calls me a liar.

You see una people?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Very childish. Even more absurd that a married man takes this so serious

Nobody asked you to remain single and be stalking the romance section desperately seeking a date. There are women outside nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by sonofluc1fer: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:
Just woke up tongue.
so? tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

so? tongue

So she and Dalaman should collabo already and provide the proof to their claim even though i know Lepasharon is a lesbian but she may change because of dalaman. So they should collabo and provide their scammer and fraud proof.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by mrmrmister: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:
MrMontella do you see how stupid your atheist buddies are? I made a typo about being an atheist and you tried to point it out to me but i didnt catch on on time but went ahead to accuse hahn of doctoring my post when i did not realize i made a typo and he quickly runs and opens a thread and calls me a liar.

You see una people?
Read the bolded part out loud to yourself and tell us how intelligent it sounds, I can't believe you still have the guts to call someone stupid
Smh embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by sonofluc1fer: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

So she and Dalaman should........
Psychopath leave me o. No be you I ask. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Psychopath leave me o. No be you I ask. grin

Sociopath i do not need for you to ask me
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

You see una people?

Are you not a liar? Did you not lie that you raised someone from the dead? Did you also not lie that you cured someone's HIV through the phone? Did you also not lie that you are not bbfever?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

So she and Dalaman should collabo already and provide the proof to their claim even though i know Lepasharon is a lesbian but she may change because of dalaman. So they should collabo and provide their scammer and fraud proof.

I called you a fraud because of the fact that you are bbfever and kept denying it. You are behind all the post and messages there. My post clearly show that I just echoed lepasharon's post about your allegations of fraud. I called you a fraudster because you are bbfever but kept denying it coupled with the fact that you lied to me that you raised someone from the dead and also cured a nairalander of his HIV.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

Are you not a liar? Did you not lie that you raised someone from the dead? Did you also not lie that you cured someone's HIV through the phone? Did you also not lie that you are not bbfever?

Have you shifted from fraud and scammer to the dead who are now alive and the healed HIV person? Can you show me proof i lied about those? Did you meet the person dead when i said he is alive? Did you meet the HIV person still infected when i said she is healed?

Show us proof that i am a liar, fraud and a scammer.

You have been unable to show even one and all you do is rant liar everywhere.

Are you not a baby?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Yep i have history as a fraud Buster here on NL and i was the one who ensured inspiredm the fraudulent car dealer in the autos section was permanently banned from NL. Seun knows this as we have correspondence about this. Also you can look up the moniker Revlution and link that to the wunmi allen saga which also involved Inspiredm and his fraudulent activities. I took personal interest in the second fraud allegation because i was privy to the first and spared nothing at ensuring he was found even when he was in the United states and when he snuck back into the country and got picked up at Ikoyi despite his Panti links.

I hold my head high here on NL because i have been clean and remain so. Look up the story yourself.
lol. Na lepasharon you come dey waste your time dey explain things to?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

I called you a fraud because of the fact that you are bbfever and kept denying it. You are behind all the post and messages there. My post clearly show that I just echoed lepasharon's post about your allegations of fraud. I called you a fraudster because you are bbfever but kept denying it coupled with the fact that you lied to me that you raised someone from the dead and also cured a nairalander of his HIV.

If you still feel i am bbfever or the moniker was originally mine then enjoy yourself with that delusion. Calling someone a liar with nothing to show for it is stupidity.

You on the other hand are the liar for having no proof that anyone lied. Show us this proof pls.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:

I'm not talking about InspiredM undecided Wunmi Allen that's who. Where the flip is she? Fraud buster indeed.
You came to religious section to start a new e-life when you have dirt behind you
Why not post the link to the dirts? Always blowing steam without base.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Anas09:

Why not post the link to the dirts? Always blowing steam without base.

I have been asking and pleading for this proof forever but all they do is shout scammer and fraud and liar everywhere. Are they not stupid?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Deicide: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Anas09:

Wait for April Fools day nah. Na turn by turn.
so you still gat a little bit of humor in you? that's nice...
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Was i there when aeromon and wunmi allen had their transaction? Aeromon brought it to the knowledge of nairaland and nobody was willing to assist. All they were doing was cursing and threatning, I was the only one who tangibly decided to intervene. But try as i did, wunmi allen was too much of a problem to handle as she was too sturborn so i backed away and that was when people had already said i was part of the whole fraud when na waka pass role i dey. Good samaritan role o.

Now Inspiredm resurfaced and struck again with Revlution. I do not think you are privy to that issue. Seun was involved from Day 1. Perhaps you should clear it up with him.
Oh Pls sir. Ignore Lepasharon biko.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Have you shifted from fraud and scammer to the dead who are now alive and the healed HIV person? Can you show me proof i lied about those? Did you meet the person dead when i said he is alive? Did you meet the HIV person still infected when i said she is healed?

Show us proof that i am a liar, fraud and a scammer.

You have been unable to show even one and all you do is rant liar everywhere.

Are you not a baby?

Shut up you fraudster. Who did you raise from the dead? Who is the nairalander you cured of HIV? I opened a topic specifically for that but you ran away from it. If you know you are not a liar and a trickster go and answer the questions laud out for you there. I know you won't because you are a liar and a fraudster that loves making things up just to make himself feel important.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (86) (Reply)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.