Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92572 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 3:47am On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:
Im just curiois how someone associated with someone like Wunmi Allen has now come to the religious section, ordained himself an evangelist, claiming to see visions of women who need babies an shitt.

Well scammers and evangelist, the difference is blurred isnt it?

4everGod3 is a scammer. I just went through the thread. Imagine, he is bbfever. He claims bbfever is a 17 years old girl that lives in Philadelphia. How can a 14 years old girl be involved in such mess, since the saga was in 2013? He is a shamless scammer. He claims he has a company that employs 34 people. grin. All these Yahoo Yahoo boys them. Make wuna rest na.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 5:07am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

4everGod3 is a scammer. I just went through the thread. Imagine, he is bbfever. He claims bbfever is a 17 years old girl that lives in Philadelphia. How can a 14 years old girl be involved in such mess, since the saga was in 2013? He is a shamless scammer. He claims he has a company that employs 34 people. grin. All these Yahoo Yahoo boys them. Make wuna rest na.

Loool lipsrsealed The Bbfever issue is minor compared to the other allegations. It's already proven it's him. I only brought up the wunmi issue cos it was relevant to the topic on Christian liars, the hypocrisy of Christians.
Claiming to be an evangelist but look at his history.
See the way he was grilling hardmirror on being a Liar, but he has skeletons in his cupboard.

idupaul
r231
FYsol
Justwise
lakefist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by notjonbellion(m): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2016
The christians lie about everything
They always want you have thier way undecided

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:

Loool lipsrsealed The Bbfever issue is minor compared to the other allegations. It's already proven it's him. I only brought up the wunmi issue cos it was relevant to the topic on Christian liars, the hypocrisy of Christians.
Claiming to be an evangelist but look at his history.
See the way he was grilling hardmirror on being a Liar, but he has skeletons in his cupboard.

Seriously he needs to apologize to hardmirror. Why the hypocrisy?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 7:18am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

He does not have to, what I found surprising was how people got Carried away with the distraction. They held on to one single point I cld not prove because of how long ago it happened failing to realize that other aspects of my revelations were actually proven and other futarians were also trying to cover up. E no consign me sef. Only fools got carried away by his antics.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 7:20am On Dec 27, 2016
notjonbellion:
The christians lie about everything They always want you have thier way undecided
Ask me why they disgust me.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

Kikikikiki, here is the guy who "PRAYED TO THE FATHER OF YAHWEH, THROUGH THE NAME OF YAHWEH". the reason why I called you a liar is because you have been professing Yahweh as Almighty God before, only for you to suddenly say that you pray to THE FATHER OF YAHWEH in the name of Yahweh(the son) cheesy

I have answer you before if you like create another username plus those ones you have before, you are still a being that an underground demon has eaten your brain up...and mind you I don't own you any explanation concerning my speech and I know what I said, and I said what I'm very sure of...,so Mr reasoner, to hell with your reasoning.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 7:25am On Dec 27, 2016
HardMirror:

He does not have to, what I found surprising was how people got Carried away with the distraction. They held on to one single point I cld not prove because of how long ago it happened failing to realize that other aspects of my revelations were actually proven and other futarians were also trying to cover up. E no consign me sef. Only fools got carried away by his antics.

No he needs to apologize. The guy is truly a scammer. I went through the thread where he was accused of being a fraudster with his bbfever moniker and was astonished. For him.to claim bbfever is a 17 years old girl is the most absurd of all things. That guy is just crazy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by notjonbellion(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

No he needs to apologize. The guy is truly a scammer. I went through the thread where he was accused of being a fraudster with his bbfever moniker and was astonished. For him.to claim bbfever is a 17 years old girl is the most absurd of all things. That guy is just crazy.
a real psycho with over 10 monikers
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 7:42am On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:

The dirt on you is assisting a scammer and coming to the religious section as an evangelist. Proof is in the wunmi saga thread

Lol whats Seun gonna do grin. If he has to take any action against me, he also has to take action with those in the wunmi-aieromon case against you. Don't single me out, you wimp.

Devious nigga

In the religious section same way i easily offer assistance and help to anyone is the same way i offered to assist in the wunmi allen saga and i urge you to provide your proof of fraud and not assumptions or i will take this up with Seun. Something seems to be wrong with all of you. So now your latest ploy is to try to smear dirt that is non existent on me?

grin grin

I see. Lepasharon provide your proof that is all over nairaland or this will get serious more than you imagined
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:
Im just curiois how someone associated with someone like Wunmi Allen has now come to the religious section, ordained himself an evangelist, claiming to see visions of women who need babies an shitt.

Well scammers and evangelist, the difference is blurred isnt it?

Indeed you must be an oaf.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 7:44am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

You have no links to anybody in Phillly you liar. You are bbfever. Even as bbfever you admit that your Skype ID is Damogulster which is one of your monikers.

https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order/20#14369411

Just chill out and rest with all these lies of yours please.

I have no links in PA? Keep on telling yourself that. I am a partner with Brokenstraw Oil development company warren county PA and if you wish to sort that out the owner who happens to be my nieces dad is someone who would be open to speaking with you if you so desire his number.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

You have no links to anybody in Phillly you liar. You are bbfever. Even as bbfever you admit that your Skype ID is Damogulster which is one of your monikers.

https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order/20#14369411

Just chill out and rest with all these lies of yours please.

My Ids have never been different. The only different id i have is naijadeyhia. bbfever was not opened for me, my ID is either 4everGod linked or damogul linked. I think you need to get your facts straight
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

Do you wish to come to Lagos and visit Ikota complex to see Amor Concepts? I also have presence abroad. All of you will either provide proof to your scammer allegation or i will get this matter taken up in a huge way
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

I have no links in PA? Keep on telling yourself that. I am a partner with Brokenstraw Oil development company warren county PA and if you wish to sort that out the owner who happens to be my nieces dad is someone who would be open to speaking with you if you so desire his number.

Stop throwing names around. You are a liar. You said bbfever is your 17 years old niece that lives in PA only for us to discover that you are bbfever. Why should I be intrested in speaking with a person that doesn't exist. You think I don't know that scammers generate and use US AND Canadian numbers even when they reside in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

You lot disgust me. So this is your new tactic after yesterdays shocker?

We will get to the root of this matter. Wait and see
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

Stop throwing names around. You are a liar. You said bbfever is your 17 years old niece that lives in PA only for us to discover that you are bbfever. Why should I be intrested in speaking with a person that doesn't exist. You think I don't know that scammers generate and use US AND Canadian numbers even when they reside in Nigeria?

Have you looked up Brokenstraw Oil development?

At the bolded are you a scammer to know this because i do not know it. We will get to the root of this in a huge way.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

My Ids have never been different. The only different id i have is naijadeyhia. bbfever was not opened for me, my ID is either 4everGod linked or damogul linked. I think you need to get your facts straight

You are bbfever. You even said your Skype ID is Damogulster using the bbfever moniker.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by notjonbellion(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

lol
That one is not new na
We sabi them
Educated but stupid
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 8:01am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:
[/b]

Have you looked up Brokenstraw Oil development?

At the bolded are you a scammer to know this because i do not know it. We will get to the root of this in a huge way.

I've told you to stop throwing names at me. You are a liar and a scammer. You've been caught telling many lies here. From raising nameless people without identity from the dead to curing people on nairaland of their HIV and Fibroid through the phone to owning imaginary companies that employ 34 people to owning and running the bbfever moniker. You are a knownknown liar here.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

You are bbfever. You even said your Skype ID is Damogulster using the bbfever moniker.

I am not bbfever and only used that ID at that time to try and broker peace between 2 people which was why when i was asked for my skype i clearly said DAMOGULSTER which is DAMGUL with the STER added. Even offline i still use the same IDS i use on here
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by notjonbellion(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

lol he is still lying even after kevoh opened his dirty yansh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

I've told you to stop throwing names at me. You are a liar and a scammer. You've been caught telling many lies here. From raising nameless people without identity from the dead to curing people on nairaland of their HIV and Fibroid through the phone to owning imaginary companies that employ 34 people to owning and running the bbfever moniker. You are a knownknown liar here.

You are an oaf who keeps throwing names around with nothing to back it up with. Both you and lepasharon will need to provide proof to your claims that

1) I PERSONALLY KNOW WUNMI ALLEN

2) I DEFRAUDED ON OR OFF NAIRALAND

3) I AM A SCAMMER

and you have 1hour to do so or i will push this up a notch.

How can someone who came on to help resolve a dirty issue now be tagged a scammer and a fraud and the same person would be the one to get Revlutions refund of 2.64m from someone who also defrauded her in the same auto section and of which Seun is fully aware
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by notjonbellion(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 8:07am On Dec 27, 2016
Dalaman and lepasharon i do not take kindly to false accusations and will not sit this one out. You have 1 hr to drop your proof for all of nairaland to see.

Sniff around and drop your proof. 1 hr is what you both have.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by JackBizzle: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2016
Lennycool:

A poll conducted in america found that people would rather elect
* A Muslim
* A Mormon
* A homosexual
* A Jew
To office rather than an atheist.
And America is a homophobic, racist, and xenophobic place.
But they would put all their hate aside rather than vote for an atheist.
As big and developed as America is there is no public atheist in Congress because it's political suicide.
I don't blame mark at all.

Check out this thread on why christians should no rejoice on Zuckerbergs denial of atheism
https://www.nairaland.com/3540536/what-mark-zuckerberg-african-voodoo
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

I am not bbfever and only used that ID at that time to try and broker peace between 2 people which was why when i was asked for my skype i clearly said DAMOGULSTER which is DAMGUL with the STER added. Even offline i still use the same IDS i use on here

Be quiet pls. You are a liar. Go through bbfever post. Bbfever is not a 17 years old teenager. The person which is you is an adult and has been so right from inception. All bbfever post are property related. How can a 12 year old living on the US post such stuffs? You are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by notjonbellion(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

Be quiet pls. You are a liar. Go through bbfever post. Bbfever is not a 17 years old teenager. The person which is you is an adult and has been so right from inception. All bbfever post are property related. How can a 12 year old living on the US post such stuffs? You are not serious.
he seems to feel like the god of nairaland that everyone should obey his every whim
"you have one hour to.."
Lmao!!!
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

You are an oaf who keeps throwing names around with nothing to back it up with. Both you and lepasharon will need to provide proof to your claims that

1) I PERSONALLY KNOW WUNMI ALLEN

2) I DEFRAUDED ON OR OFF NAIRALAND

3) I AM A SCAMMER

and you have 1hour to do so or i will push this up a notch.

How can someone who came on to help resolve a dirty issue now be tagged a scammer and a fraud and the same person would be the one to get Revlutions refund of 2.64m from someone who also defrauded her in the same auto section and of which Seun is fully aware

I am calling you a scammer because you are using bbfever and lying at the same time. As for the Wunmi Allen case the link is up there for all to see for themselves.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by JackBizzle: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

Dalaman, you are needed here https://www.nairaland.com/3540536/what-mark-zuckerberg-african-voodoo
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

The part that said i used the ID temporarily eluded you obviously. I used the ID and not the person i originally opened it for. Are you so morose?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hopefulLandlord: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2016
notjonbellion:
he seems to feel like the god of nairaland that everyone should obey his every whim
"you have one hour to.."
Lmao!!!

that part made me laugh like an eeddeot!

like he's some internet version of POTUS or CIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.