Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92577 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2016
notjonbellion:
he seems to feel like the god of nairaland that everyone should obey his every whim
"you have one hour to.."
Lmao!!!

He's a sociopath. That's how sociopaths behave.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

I am calling you a scammer because you are using bbfever and lying at the same time. As for the Wunmi Allen case the link is up there for all to see for themselves.

Seun has been notified as he is aware of everything. I will wait for his comment.

I do not take kindly to nonsense from people with an obvious vendetta on their mind. If you feel like someone who has been hurt by me then man up and deal with it and not throwing non existent claims and childish tantrums around.

The so called wunmi allens saga check when the thread began and when bbfever stepped in to try and sort the matter out. Can you link both?

I have asked you to provide proof and not false allegations. You have a Modus operandi of calling anyone names with no proof to that. Where and how did i defraud anyone? Where and how did i scam anyone?

If its on NL produce the person and let that person produce proof

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Seun has been notified as he is aware of everything. I will wait for his comment.

I do not take kindly to nonsense from people with an obvious vendetta on their mind. If you feel like someone who has been hurt by me then man up and deal with it and not throwing non existent claims and childish tantrums around.

The so called wunmi allens saga check when the thread began and when bbfever stepped in to try and sort the matter out. Can you link both?

I have asked you to provide proof and not false allegations. You have a Modus operandi of calling anyone names with no proof to that. Where and how did i defraud anyone? Where and how did i scam anyone?

If its on NL produce the person and let that person produce proof

Shut up. Did you not lie that you raised someone from the dead? Did you not lie that you cured someone on nairaland of their HIV? Are you not the person behind bbfever? Is bbfever a 17 year old teenager? Will you shut up?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by notjonbellion(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

Shut up. Did you not lie that you raised someone from the dead? Did you not lie that you cured someone on nairaland of their HIV? Are you not the person behind bbfever? Is bbfever a 17 year old teenager? Will you shut up?
what of that amputee thread sef grin grin
Lmao
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

Now the truth is coming out. So its because someone was raised from the dead by me that you are upset? Is it because HIV was healed that you are mad?

You are simply a baby in a mans body.

Have you looked up Brokenstraw Oil development company yet? Look it up and mark the owners name so when i give you his number you can confirm it and probably also confirm his email when i also give it to you.

Russell Russo the owner is my Godfather and his daughter is my niece. You really have a long way to go.

Now i see why you are bent on smearing me with baseless accusations. Will that kill the person who got raised from the dead? Will that revert the HIV healing to positive again?

Baby dalaman.

Where is your proof to my fraud allegation?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Deicide: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Now the truth is coming out. So its because someone was raised from the dead by me that you are upset? Is it because HIV was healed that you are mad?

You are simply a baby in a mans body.

Have you looked up Brokenstraw Oil development company yet? Look it up and mark the owners name so when i give you his number you can confirm it and probably also confirm his email when i also give it to you.

Russell Russo the owner is my Godfather and his daughter is my niece. You really have a long way to go.

Now i see why you are bent on smearing me with baseless accusations. Will that kill the person who got raised from the dead? Will that revert the HIV healing to positive again?

Baby dalaman.

Where is your proof to my fraud allegation?
Nah he is just trying to Show that you are a Liar..
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2016
Dalaman shouting shut up up and down means nothing. However there is what is called defamation of character in law and when you call someone a scammer and a fraud without proof falls within that category. Provide your proof before this gets ugly. I love giving people opportunities and time to redeem themselves because when i begin i do not stop until i see it through to the end.

You can ask the most influential nairalander then inspiredm the owner of inspired motors and find out how he was messed with when the efcc got involved in his fraud case against a UK based nairalander (revlution). He was lucky not to end up in Jail as that was where i wanted him to end up.

Pick your battles baby dalaman. Provide your proof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2016
The tribe of atheists here are pretty predictable as always grin grin

Name calling with no proof. A wunmi allen thread that was on about 15 pages with no tangible headway and i just happened upon it when i was browsing through nairaland and i picked interest is now what makes me a scammer and a fraud right? For trying to broker peace same way i offer assistance even here on the religion section is now what makes me a scammer right?

We will see this through have no fear.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:
Dalaman shouting shut up up and down means nothing. However there is what is called defamation of character in law and when you call someone a scammer and a fraud without proof falls within that category. Provide your proof before this gets ugly. I love giving people opportunities and time to redeem themselves because when i begin i do not stop until i see it through to the end.

You can ask the most influential nairalander then inspiredm the owner of inspired motors and find out how he was messed with when the efcc got involved in his fraud case against a UK based nairalander (revlution). He was lucky not to end up in Jail as that was where i wanted him to end up.

Pick your battles baby dalaman. Provide your proof.

I've told you to stop throwing names at me. You could be connected to the person in a different way any lie to us that you are connected to him in another different way. You are a known liar. You did not raise any body from the dead or cure any body of any HIV. A thread was created exclusively for that but you ran away from it. Drop that nonsense please. You remain a shameless liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:
The tribe of atheists here are pretty predictable as always grin grin

Name calling with no proof. A wunmi allen thread that was on about 15 pages with no tangible headway and i just happened upon it when i was browsing through nairaland and i picked interest is now what makes me a scammer and a fraud right? For trying to broker peace same way i offer assistance even here on the religion section is now what makes me a scammer right?

We will see this through have no fear.

You've started again. You claimed to have offered help to someone here only for the person to come and deny it saying no such help was rendered. Why are you too full of yourself?

What will you see through? That you are bbfever? Is that what you will see through?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

I've told you to stop throwing names at me. You could be connected to the person in a different way any lie to us that you are connected to him in another different way. You are a known liar. You did not raise any body from the dead or cure any body of any HIV. A thread was created exclusively for that but you ran away from it. Drop that nonsense please. You remain a shameless liar.

Gradually the truth keeps surfacing.

I want us to focus on the fraud and scammer allegation. We will deal with the dead being raised and HIV matter later. Where is your proof that i am a scammer and a fraud?

Provide it is all i ask. Saying i am a scammer with no backing is called childishness as we are now seeing why you are upset and feel hurt by me. Do you also wish to raise the dead or heal the sick? grin grin

Give your life to jesus and you will receive POWER AND AUTHORITY.

Again i demand for this proof of yours that i am a scammer or fraud.

People in United states do not lie as we do here in Nigeria. If he isnt my Godfather and does not have a 17yr old niece he would say so. Why defend me?

Baby dalaman where is your proof?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

You've started again. You claimed to have offered help to someone here only for the person to come and deny it saying no such help was rendered. Why are you too full of yourself?

What will you see through? That you are bbfever? Is that what you will see through?

I offered help just as you mentioned in the bolded. Help is offered and can only be help rendered when accepted. So why would you say i offered help and the person denied i RENDERED help when it was an OFFER?

Do you not understand english anymore? I even posted where i OFFERED help and he REFUSED to accept it which meant it was not RENDERED.

Stop being a dumbo and provide this proof that i am a scammer already. Do not try and shift this away from the focus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Gradually the truth keeps surfacing.

I want us to focus on the fraud and scammer allegation. We will deal with the dead being raised and HIV matter later. Where is your proof that i am a scammer and a fraud?

Provide it is all i ask. Saying i am a scammer with no backing is called childishness as we are now seeing why you are upset and feel hurt by me. Do you also wish to raise the dead or heal the sick? grin grin

Give your life to jesus and you will receive POWER AND AUTHORITY.

Again i demand for this proof of yours that i am a scammer or fraud.

People in United states do not lie as we do here in Nigeria. If he isnt my Godfather and does not have a 17yr old niece he would say so. Why defend me?

Baby dalaman where is your proof?

You claim bbfever is your 17 years old neice that lives in PA right?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

You claim bbfever is your 17 years old neice that lives in PA right?

Totally and i opened the moniker for her so have the privilege of having access to it. However that is not the focus of this allegations. The allegations of scam and fraud are linked to wunmi allens saga. Can you show proof? Or you want me to link you to my Godfather over another matter unrelated to this one? Lets sort this first one out then we move to the second so it can be neat and tidy
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2016
Dalaman i am waiting!
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dblackninja: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2016
mrmrmister:
But Mark didn't embrace christianity
He said religion is important, not christianity
So why are you having orgasms? cheesy

Lmao grincheesy
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2016
Lepasharon said some baseless nonsense and you jumped on it in a re/tarded manner without thinking it through.

I am waiting for your proof. My Godfather owns over 200 shallow oil wells in Marcellus shale areas in Warren county PA on over 500 acres of land and i am a partner. We will get to that part of this fraud allegation after we are done with the first one.

Like i said i will see this through so have no fear

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Totally and i opened the moniker for her so have the privilege of having access to it. However that is not the focus of this allegations. The allegations of scam and fraud are linked to wunmi allens saga. Can you show proof? Or you want me to link you to my Godfather over another matter unrelated to this one? Lets sort this first one out then we move to the second so it can be neat and tidy

You opened the moniker for her in 2012 when she was 13 years old? Why is her first post in the autos section seeking information and asking if a car could be brought to lagos at 400k. Which 13 years old spends all her time talking about properties in Nigeria?

I am calling you a fraudster because of the bbfever moniker. As for the Wunmi Allen case the link is there for all to see and make up their minds on that.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dblackninja: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2016
Oh I didn't know what is happening. 4evergod is an atheist shocked A proud one for that matter. Oh my Jesus! So he's just deceiving the Christians as if he's one of them cry Kingebukasblog Winner01 & co. BEWARE!!! There's a wolf among you grin

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:
Lepasharon said some baseless nonsense and you jumped on it in a re/tarded manner without thinking it through.

I am waiting for your proof. My Godfather owns over 200 shallow oil wells in Marcellus shale areas in Warren county PA on over 500 acres of land and i am a partner. We will get to that part of this fraud allegation after we are done with the first one.

Like i said i will see this through so have no fear

Just tell us that you are President Buhari's son. After all in the world of fantasy you can be anything you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

You opened the moniker for her in 2012 when she was 13 years old? Why is her first post in the autos section seeking information and asking if a car could be brought to lagos at 400k. Which 13 years old spends all her time talking about properties in Nigeria?

I am calling you a fraudster because of the bbfever moniker. As for the Wunmi Allen case the link is there for all to see and make up their minds on that.

You are indeed a dummy. I opened a moniker for her and she refused to use it as at when i opened it and try as ai would she only used it to check out a few sections. I wanted to use Nairaland to open her up to have a feel of nigeria but she did not like the manner of discussions so chose to just look around. I asked about that vehicle and not her. The vehicle was to be a gift to a friend and i ended up not buying it as i was not around and that was when the auto section was loaded with fraudulent activities like olx was so i needed to be on ground. So i bought a Charisma instead.

Besides she was still waiting to be 16 so she can start legally driving in PA even thought she already could drive at 13.

Anything else?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

Just tell us that you are President Buhari's son. After all in the world of fantasy you can be anything you want.

I am blessed by God and not Buharis Son.

Do you want proof to the wells? As a partner i have documents proving this. I can send you the Geo survey report that lists them out. Care to see?

Do i upload it to a site you can download from? Its over 3mb

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

You are indeed a dummy. I opened a moniker for her and she refused to use it as at when i opened it and try as ai would she only used it to check out a few sections. I wanted to use Nairaland to open her up to have a feel of nigeria but she did not like the manner of discussions so chose to just look around. I asked about that vehicle and not her. The vehicle was to be a gift to a friend and i ended up not buying it as i was not around and that was when the auto section was loaded with fraudulent activities like olx was so i needed to be on ground. So i bought a Charisma instead.

Besides she was still waiting to be 16 so she can start legally driving in PA even thought she already could drive at 13.

Anything else?

You are lying to cover up your lies. You said that you've only use the moniker twice. On this thread You also said you are not bbfever. All her post which is close to 500 are mostly on Nigerian properties the section which you were actively involved in. Who made all those post? You just admitted to using the moniker all these while. So you see you are bbfever you've just been lying all along. You have no cousin in the US that learned how to drive at 13. You are just a clownish liar.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Ranchhoddas: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

that part made me laugh like an eeddeot!

like he's some internet version of POTUS or CIA

I was starting to wonder when you'd show up on this thread.
Season's Greetings.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by kevoh(m): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

Knowing the user and pass, he claimed to have only used the bbfever moniker only once or twice but numerous bans and comments from bbfever's posts says otherwise that it has been used countless times by him. I was about to question this lie on that thread but sadly it became closed.

I am more interested in his miracle claims and the challenge.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

You are lying to cover up your lies. You said that you've only use the moniker twice. On this thread You also said you are not bbfever. All her post which is close to 500 are mostly on Nigerian properties the section which you were actively involved in. Who made all those post? You just admitted to using the moniker all these while. So you see you are bbfever you've just been lying all along. You have no cousin in the US that learned how to drive at 13. You are just a clownish liar.

I used the moniker on property sections. bbfever posted 500 times on NL?

Those posts were mostly on wunmi allens saga and the thread being a lenghty one meant staying on for long periods in my attempt to resolve their issue and since i never log off or shut down my computer it stays on so besides the wunmi allen saga usage it was only on property section so thats your once or twice.

Anything else?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

I am blessed by God and not Buharis Son.

Do you want proof to the wells? As a partner i have documents proving this. I can send you the Geo survey report that lists them out. Care to see?

Do i upload it to a site you can download from? Its over 3mb

Of course you are a partner just the same way you raised a dead person back to life. Well done.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

Of course you are a partner just the same way you raised a dead person back to life. Well done.

You can download the geo survey report here and anyone else is free to do so as well

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=67070699591136277790

I also have electricity records, Productions records, court records, etc

As a partner i am entitled to share custody of documents.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hopefulLandlord: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I was starting to wonder when you'd show up on this thread.
Season's Greetings.

bros, I wish you the same bro

*Sir Ruuummm?*

I've been on this thread since the opening page though

anyways, I ain't interested in this fraud of an issue, Wunmi et al; just kidding around the thread

I actually hate it when things get serious and serious threats start flying around
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

Believe what you will. She was already big at 13 and her dad taught her how to drive himself and she would always do so around the neighbourhood. Bethlehem PA is a quiet neighbourhood so its safe to drive.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2016
Have you downloaded the geo survey report dalaman? Would you like the court records and electricity records and production records as well?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

You lot disgust me. So this is your new tactic after yesterdays shocker?

We will get to the root of this matter. Wait and see
Seriously you need a life, seems you don't have one. You are so engrossed with all these nairaland battle I strongly believe you have nothing important doing with ur life.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (86) (Reply)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.