Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92597 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Seriously you need a life, seems you don't have one. You are so engrossed with all these nairaland battle I strongly believe you have nothing important doing with ur life.

Seen and ignored! If i choose not to work for the rest of my life i would still never lack.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

No he needs to apologize. The guy is truly a scammer. I went through the thread where he was accused of being a fraudster with his bbfever moniker and was astonished. For him.to claim bbfever is a 17 years old girl is the most absurd of all things. That guy is just crazy.
I don't have time for all these nairaland rubbish. He shld knock himself out fighting for relevance here. Not my business. I post, let people enjoy my posts and let those who hate me hate me. Changes nothing. Let the clown keep fighting for relevance, it only tells you how lonely he is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Seen and ignored! If i choose not to work for the rest of my life i would still never lack.
Na u sabi. Keep fighting for relevance on nairaland. Not my business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Na u sabi. Keep fighting for relevance on nairaland. Not my business

Then it shouldnt be. Cheers and locate the door when you are done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

I used the moniker on property sections. bbfever posted 500 times on NL?

Those posts were mostly on wunmi allens saga and the thread being a lenghty one meant staying on for long periods in my attempt to resolve their issue and since i never log off or shut down my computer it stays on so besides the wunmi allen saga usage it was only on property section so thats your once or twice.

Anything else?
4evergod3:

I used the moniker on property sections. bbfever posted 500 times on NL?

Those posts were mostly on wunmi allens saga and the thread being a lenghty one meant staying on for long periods in my attempt to resolve their issue and since i never log off or shut down my computer it stays on so besides the wunmi allen saga usage it was only on property section so thats your once or twice.

Anything else?

Why are you such a liar. Bbfever's post are close to 500 (492) . Majority are on properties, automoblies and sports discussion chealsea and other related football clubs and religion. Only 30 percent or so is on wunmi Allen saga. Stop this nonsense pls. You are bbfever. All those post were made by you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

Why are you such a liar. Bbfever's post are close to 500 (492) . Mahority are on properties, automoblies and sports discussion chealsea and other related football clubs and religion. Only 30 percent or so is on wunmi Allen saga. Stop this nonsense pls. You are bbfever. All those post were made by you.

Sports? Automobiles? lmao

Have you downloaded the file? Do you need more?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Believe what you will. She was already big at 13 and her dad taught her how to drive himself and she would always do so around the neighbourhood. Bethlehem PA is a quiet neighbourhood so its safe to drive.

Of course she was 13 jut like the dead person you brought back to life. You are shameless.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

Of course she was 13 jut like the dead person you brought back to life. You are shameless.

Do you want me to fabricate a false age for her? She was 13 and now is 17 and will be 18 in March next year. If it hurts you then deal with it. The dead person is alive today and celebrated christmas and so is the HIV person who was healed.

If e pain you then hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by notjonbellion(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Seriously you need a life, seems you don't have one. You are so engrossed with all these nairaland battle I strongly believe you have nothing important doing with ur life.
bro you couldn't have said it better
This is supposed to be a married man with kids

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Sports? Automobiles? lmao

Download which file? What am I to do with it?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Medicis(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:
Have you downloaded the geo survey report dalaman? Would you like the court records and electricity records and production records as well?
You are smarter than all these guys. They just want to see you go down ever since that mirror saga. Stop wasting your time with these people, go have a nice time out with your family or watch a movie. You have nothing to prove to anyone. GOD is so proud of you for the wonderful work you are doing on this forum
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2016
notjonbellion:
bro you couldn't have said it better
This is supposed to be a married man with kids

Did my family come complaining to you?

My family is away on holidays and I have no work period so I have time on my hands. I dictate my time as the owner of my business.

Does that in any way affect you?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Do you want me to fabricate a false age for her? She was 13 and now is 17 and will be 18 in March next year. If it hurts you then deal with it. The dead person is alive today and celebrated christmas and so is the HIV person who was healed.

If e pain you then hug transformer.

Sure she is fictitious just as the fictitious person you raised from the dead. You just admitted to using the moniker and you are still here blabbing. All the 492 post were made by you. You were caught red handed by alternating monikers by Kevoh on the other thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2016
Medicis:
You are smarter than all these guys. They just want to see you go down ever since that mirror saga. Stop wasting your time with these people, go have a nice time out with your family or watch a movie. You have nothing to prove to anyone. GOD is so proud of you for the wonderful work you are doing on this forum

I concur. That is all this is. God bless you for the words of of encouragement.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Did my family come complaining to you?

My family is away on holidays and I have no work period so I have time on my hands. I dictate my time as the owner of my business.

Does that in any way affect you?

When did your family travel on this holiday?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

Sure she is fictitious just as the fictitious person you raised from the dead. You just admitted to using the moniker and you are still here blabbing. All the 492 post were made by you. You were caught red handed by Kevoh alternating monikers by Kevoh on the other thread.

You are simply a baby In a mans body. You claimed I had no links to PA and I showed you proof and am willing to offer u more and you are asking me what you need to download the file for? Are u not the one who called me a fraud and a liar and demanded proof again?

Calling you an eeediot would be an understatement.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

When did your family travel on this holiday?

My entire family zoomed off to bonny on the 25th which was why I had my father and son day on the 24th. Get a life baby dalaman.

You clearly are a dumbo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by notjonbellion(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

My entire family zoomed off to bonny on the 25th which was why I had my father and son day on the 24th. Get a life baby dalaman.

You clearly are a dumbo
lmao you are so predictable
You are too old for all this nairaland drama
I recommend you take a chill pill or even better visit a physiatrist

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2016
notjonbellion:
lmao you are so predictable
You are too old for all this nairaland drama
I recommend you take a chill pill or even better visit a physiatrist

I have repeatedly said nairaland is a distraction for me. Does that bother you? I dont do facebook or instagram or twitter.

Does that affect you?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2016
Sincerely all I have is pity for you Tribe of atheists and especially dalaman who keeps throwing tantrums and latching on to anything just to try and smear me

Dalaman when you have proof of your fraud and scammer claim let me know.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by notjonbellion(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

I have repeatedly said nairaland is a distraction for me. Does that bother you? I dont do facebook or instagram or twitter.

Does that affect you?
I never said it did
I never said it was a bad thing
But you seem to had put yourself in a very unnecessary pedestal and have turned to the judge,jury and chief executioner on a public forum something I personally find odd for a family man
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2016
notjonbellion:
I never said it did
I never said it was a bad thing
But you seem to had put yourself in a very unnecessary pedestal and have turned to the judge,jury and chief executioner on a public forum something I personally find odd for a family man

Thanks for the observation. ..Anything else?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dblackninja: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2016
Lol Haba! E don do guys. One might think there's something magical going on here only to see childish rants.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by notjonbellion(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Thanks for the observation. ..Anything else?
no
Happy holidays
Don't cheat on your babe
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hopefulLandlord: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2016
dblackninja:
Lol Haba! E don do guys. One might think there's something magical going on here only to see childish rants.

lol grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by mrmrmister: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:
Sincerely all I have is pity for you Tribe of atheists and especially dalaman who keeps throwing tantrums and latching on to anything just to try and smear me

Dalaman when you have proof of your fraud and scammer claim let me know.

Stop dragging atheists into this
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2016
mrmrmister:

Stop dragging atheists into this

There is a root to all this nonsense and baseless tantrums. Dalaman knows it so when I say tribe of atheists I know what I meant.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2016
notjonbellion:
no
Happy holidays
Don't cheat on your babe

Happy holidays to you too. I have a wife and she is above being a babe. She is a Princess who stole my heart and I suggest you find one too and stop floating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2016
Medics God bless you once again. Enjoy a glorious New Year.. Our tomorrow will always be greater than our yesterday.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by notjonbellion(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Happy holidays to you too. I have a wife and she is above being a babe. She is a Princess who stole my heart and I suggest you find one too and stop floating.
I've taken a break from relationships
Maybe later smiley
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2016
notjonbellion:
I've taken a break from relationships
Maybe later smiley

Yeah you are now married to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2016
notjonbellion:
bro you couldn't have said it better This is supposed to be a married man with kids
Married man with kids? What a shame

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (86) (Reply)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.