Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Who Will You Marry Among This Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will You Marry Among This Women? (2998 Views)

Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by chidexco(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
pls be honest with your answer, men who will you marry among this ladies and why?

Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by ozoebuka1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
i'd rather turn monk, bro!!!

7 Likes

Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by firstking01(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
None of the above

4 Likes

Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by ikp120(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Beautiful but illiterate... I don't care about literacy because I'm a prof mehn! I love lecturing mehn!

***Strokes my bear bear***

5 Likes

Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by 2SWT(f): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hmmm

Lemme just keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by ikp120(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
2SWT:
Hmmm

Lemme just keep quiet
So which category you dey mehn?

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by oglalasioux(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
You can't equate ugly with intelligence

What's the meaning of ugly. Ugly for me is when someone is dumb no matter how sparkling he or she appear physically. Once you are intelligent, no matter your physical blemishes, you are super beautiful.

9 Likes

Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by brandydaniells(m): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Monk all the way
Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by jericco1(m): 12:12am On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:45am On Dec 27, 2016
oglalasioux:

What's the meaning of ugly. Ugly for me is when someone is dumb no matter how sparkling he or she appear physically. Once you are intelligent, no matter your physical blemishes, you are super beautiful.
for where bruh?
Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by Samuelkirk(m): 1:02am On Dec 27, 2016
no 3 will do
Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by BabaRamota1980: 3:12am On Dec 27, 2016
1 and 4
Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by Greene66: 3:23am On Dec 27, 2016
oglalasioux:

For your plastic mind

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by kellysam(m): 3:29am On Dec 27, 2016
Monk all the way jaree

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by yemmit90: 5:54am On Dec 27, 2016
oglalasioux:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Beautiful but illiterate is the fair option there.

3 Likes

Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by MVLOX(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2016
Ugly but intelligent works for me ooo...don't be surprised at the kind of body asset the ugly but intelligent lady may have... Besides if she is ugly in pples eyes it gives me a strong advantage that she is all mine... Coupled with the fact that her intelligence will help build a home with intelligent children to come.... So to me she is a win win situation.... Afta all na who beauty don help... Hw many beautiful gals still get married dis days wen dey have all allowed d beauty get so deep inside their head making dem turn sluts...

3 Likes

Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by hernandson(m): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2016
Ama be single and not searching.though i would go 4 ugly and intelligent bcs u neva can tell or underestimate d power of make-up

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2016
thank God..say e no de compulsory 2 marry somebody 4 dt category

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2016
I prefer 8
Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by benurch(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2016
yemmit90:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Beautiful but illiterate is the fair option there.

Bro illiteracy dosent buoyed down to just reading and writing.....trust me you wouldn't wanna end up wif an illiterate!!!
Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by benurch(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2016
No 5 is the best among those options....
Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by ezteem(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2016
chidexco:
pls be honest with your answer, men who will you marry among this ladies and why?

How's a hardworking person dirty? Sexually dirty or hygiene?
Re: Who Will You Marry Among This Women? by cuba62(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

What Are Married Women Still Looking For On Romance Section / Man Arrested After Rubbing His Joystick On An Undercover Female Police Officer / Hot Braless Photos Of Ciara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.