Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Life Of Airforce1 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Of Airforce1 (2315 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. / The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of Airforce1 by PASCALSILVA(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
AIRFORCE1 IF I SAY ..U GREEDY U GO TALKE SAY I DEY JEALOUS U..NA U BE OP COME BOOK SPACE 4 FIRST TO COMMENT AGAIN....U ARE A MMM VICTIM
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by LifeofAirforce1: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2016
PASCALSILVA:
AIRFORCE1 IF I SAY ..U GREEDY U GO TALKE SAY I DEY JEALOUS U..NA U BE OP COME BOOK SPACE 4 FIRST TO COMMENT AGAIN....U ARE A MMM VICTIM

I'm not an MMM victim
my God forbids that i involve myself with that rubbish.
grin
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by PASCALSILVA(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:

I'm not an MMM victim
my God forbids that i involve myself with that rubbish.
grin
....OK...NAH. AS U DEY GREEDY BOOK SPACE MAKE ME ASK..NAH...ABEG SEND ME LINK TO DOWNLOAD DAT UR SONGS
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2016
is this the same airforce we all know in order news nairaland beach party Venue: Elegushi Beach
Date: January 2nd
Time: 10am promt
Gate fee: 1k

Guys
1,000 = gate fee
1,000 = barbecue
1,000 = for tent & having a Dj

Ladies
1,000 = Gate fee
1,000 = barbecue

Guys are advised to come with at least a drink to be shared with someone and the ladies can also bring theirs if you don't feel comfortable drinking with people

For those that will love to go in group there will be a meeting point at *OBALENDE* INSIDE THE BRT Court.

For more information and questions click on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3523168/nairaland-beach-party-2017-come
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by LifeofAirforce1: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2016
PASCALSILVA:
....OK...NAH. AS U DEY GREEDY BOOK SPACE MAKE ME ASK..NAH...ABEG SEND ME LINK TO DOWNLOAD DAT UR SONGS

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18babf57

that's it.
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2016
air force... will u come and play for us on that day of the party naiiraland beacch party 2017... ur number no dey go.... cheesy cheesy cheesy it will be gudd to see u there baba..
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by LifeofAirforce1: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
air force... will u come and play for us on that day of the party naiiraland beacch party 2017... ur number no dey go.... cheesy cheesy cheesy it will be gudd to see u there baba..
I guess i go come the party with Pinkjacket

but playing , that I cant guarantee unless if money change hands.
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2016
u avent been online on ur whatsup number what happen
LifeofAirforce1:
I guess i go come the party with Pinkjacket

but playing , that I cant guarantee unless if money change hands.
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by LifeofAirforce1: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
u avent been online on ur whatsup number what happen

I deleted whassapp for revealing too much of my privacy on facebook.
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2016
realy.. so hw we going to get in touch with u n2 we need to add u in the whatsup group gues u saw our pictures in nairaland on dec 26.. we went to do a meeting concerning the party so painful u not there
LifeofAirforce1:

I deleted whassapp for revealing too much of my privacy on facebook.
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by LifeofAirforce1: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
realy.. so hw we going to get in touch with u n2 we need to add u in the whatsup group gues u saw our pictures in nairaland on dec 26.. we went to do a meeting concerning the party so painful u not there

[b]With you and vizkiz in the organizing committee, I believe everything is gonna perfectly planned.

you don't need me.

All i want s to come to the party, pay my gate fee and have a good time.
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2016
exactly baba cheesy cheesy cheesy
LifeofAirforce1:

With you and vizkiz in the organizing committee, I believe everything is gonna perfectly planned.

you don't need me.

All i want s to come to the party, pay my gate fee and have a good time.
Re: Life Of Airforce1 by LifeofAirforce1: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
exactly baba cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Wise Up Dont Let A Girl Take U As Fool In 2017. / 14 Years Old Girl Uses Facebook To Committ Suicide,livestreams It For 2 Hours / 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.