Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

For The Ladies: Be An Asset - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies: Be An Asset (966 Views)

Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head" / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies: Be An Asset by Vavana(f): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

My fellow ladies. I have seen a lot of bashing on this forum from the opposite sex and it doesn't speak well of us in some cases. The best mirror is someone by your side. Though some guys are just CASE STUDY.

Bible said we are the Neck. It means we should play a supporting role in our relationships.

Ladies should strive to be independent while being submissive. A lady should not wait on her man to provide everything. We should partake in the responsibility as well.

This guys also have siblings, parents etc to care for as well.

Please let's stop lavishing finance on unproductive stuffs.

We should invest in our God given skills and also acquire more knowledge and live a responsible life.

I don't feel happy when I see men castigating women but I don't really blame them. Some ladies have made themselves worthless.

The stuff I see on the road every day really amaze me. I wonder how comfortable they are inside their heart. Please am not trying to judge anyone or forming a saint.

I know we are not perfect, sincerely we need to change our orientation towards relationship and life.

Though some guys like fake ladies oooo oooo. grin grin grin

One Love

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by Ask4Info: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
True
Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by Divay22(f): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
No matter how much you preach,some have decided to be liabilities for life.........

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by VickyRotex(f): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Two Love my sister kiss kiss
Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by ouzo1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
U won't see laveda here o..wen its abt a guy buying the entire shopping mall for his gal..she go begin shout upandan

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Interestingsmiley
Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by falconey(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
from a lady? I'll say fascinating!
Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by DozieInc(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Word for the wise.
Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by dollyjoy(f): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
undecided Op, just tell us you want praises and we would gladly give it to you,even more than you desire.

You ladies should better stop coming online to form nonsense ,if your mouth is itching you to advice go and advice your guilty friends. Rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Is OP rambling? undecided

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Preach sista, preach.
Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by Vavana(f): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
undecided Op, just tell us you want praises and we would gladly give it to you,even more than you desire.

You ladies should better stop coming online to form nonsense ,if your mouth is itching you to advice go and advice your guilty friends. Rubbish!

My dear sister am not. Praise for what. If we begin to be supportive in our relationship am sure the world will make a U turn. The insults I see on this forum on women kept me away for long. I hate seeing us being insulted.

If most of us read proverb daily our mentality will surely change towards something's.

Do you know that the world is in women hand. No matter how hard a man is her woman knows his soft point.

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by Garshyzee(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
dollyjoy:

One liability spotted grin grin

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
What collective responsibility are you referring to?, in marriage or in boyfriend and girlfriend relationship?.
Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin e touch am
Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by Laveda(f): 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
ouzo1:
U won't see laveda here o..wen its abt a guy buying the entire shopping mall for his gal..she go begin shout upandan

I've never said a woman should become a liabilty.

Only said the man should be able to provide.
Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2016
Benita27:
What collective responsibility are you referring to?, in marriage or in boyfriend and girlfriend relationship?.
That collective responsibility involved in paying bills be it BF/GF or Husband and wife. As long as there's collective spending
Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by dacblogger: 12:03am On Dec 28, 2016
dollyjoy:

she dey form wife material online... grin
Re: For The Ladies: Be An Asset by Djtm(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Vavana where exactly did the bible say women are the neck? I need a scriptural reference.

(1) (Reply)

Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. / The Wife Of Zimbabwean Musician Exposed Her Husband,post His Cheating Picture / Characteristics Of A F**k Boy By Joro Olumofin (must Read For Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.