Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) (5140 Views)

Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
embarassed

No too much talk. I lost mine back then i was 11 years old. Me and our house help which is almost same age with me waited for my mum to go to Evening church class, we both where very excited,

She sucked my virginity out sad , i rubbed her clitoris and breast before i inserted my semi enlarged d.ick into her cummy Vagina. She was not even i virgin then. It was a wonderful experience.

God bless Chinaza for helping a starving soul back then.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Eleribuu op ,,,,,,,,,grin

We virgins should line up behind me,,,cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Fact1:
Eleribuu op ,,,,,,,,,grin

We virgins should line up behind me,,,cheesy
I am a virgin too cheesy
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Scientists:

I am a virgin too cheesy

Virgin keeee you there ,,,,grin
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
She disrespected my virginity, took it in her mouth and swallowed it. Imagine someone's virginity going down her throat just like that. sad

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Fact1:

Virgin keeee you there ,,,,grin

That's the advantages of being a man. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Scientists:

That's the advantages of being a man. tongue

Huh,,,,,, grin

See I'm original virgin not man's advantage virgin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,grin
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Bluezy13(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
...and that was how my precious innocence was stolen by Chidinma, a teen neighbor, I was just 8. cry
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
I lost it when my crush smiled at me, oh boy, it was damn horrible sad
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by vanida6: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Mtcheeew sad
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Balogunodua(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by yarimo(m): 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin

Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Scientists(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2020
Bluezy13:
...and that was how my precious innocence was stolen by Chidinma, a teen neighbor, I was just 8. cry

cheesy God bless Chidimma for showing you the way tongue
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Scientists(m): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2020
Xoly:
I lost it when my crush smiled at me, oh boy, it was damn horrible sad

cheesy Ma guy, are you trying to say that your hand took your Virginity?
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Scientists(m): 6:32am On Oct 14, 2020
vanida6:
Mtcheeew sad
I know it was the first love of your life sha.

When the relationship started, No sex, no Kissing, no touching was among the no do list. But before you knew it, pants, tights and bra started flying up band down cheesy we understand sweetheart tongue
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by lifenajeje(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2020
Disvirgined by my school mother

Night prep during mid term as most students have gone home for hols.

She sent my classmate that I should meet her in class..

Got there she was the only one present

Asked me if I love surprises

I said yes

Follow me she said

Followed her to Jakande block which was usually dark except for Ray's of light from the moon .

Asked me to close my eyes

She proceeded to blindfold me ..

For the surprise open ur mouth at the count of five

I opened my mouth at five but at that same moment something entered my mouth

Suck she said

I sucked on her breast like a hungry child

From one breast to the other

Later she took off my shorts and stroked my already hard penis.

I heard the sounds of desk being joined together

She led me to her makeshift bed

I lied down and she straddled me ..

was in cloud 9

I told her I had this burning sensation in my penis
Something wants to come out ..like urine

She stopped then bit my lips very hard
It was painful but I enjoyed it

After biting me she proceeded to kiss me

That was my first deep kiss..

I was asked to come down from the arranged desk..

Note I was still blind folded ..

She positioned me behind her while holding the desk and asked me to Bleep her fast ..

My thrust was fast and she was moaning which really set me in fire

After sometime I told her about the sensation from my penis that I think I want to piss but she pulled me with one hand asking me to piss inside her ..

Suddenly it came ..

I pissed the kind of piss never pissed in my life and I was moaning loudly ..

After my dick flattened she told me that I just released my first flow of the honey of life ..

Every where was sticky and messy ..

My school mother used her pant to clean me up ..

We went our separate ways ..

Anytime she needs me my classmate female comes to call me ..

Anyway when she left school my classmate that was always coming to call me continued from where she stopped.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Bluezy13(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2020
Scientists:

cheesy God bless Chidimma for showing you the way tongue

Perhaps she was an angel.
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by femi4: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2020
lifenajeje:

I said yes

Follow me she said

Followed her to Jakande block which was usually dark except for Ray's of light from the moon .

Suck she said

was in cloud 9

She positioned me behind her while holding the desk and asked me to Bleep her fast ..

After sometime I told her about the sensation from my penis that I think I want to piss but she pulled me with one hand asking me to piss inside her ..

Suddenly it came ..

After my dick flattened she told me that I just released my first flow of the honey of life ..

Anyway when she left school my classmate that was always coming to call me continued from where she stopped.

How did you know she used her pant to clean you up......you were blindfolded , you know

1 Like

Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by DaInferno(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2020
femi4:
How did you know she used her pant to clean you up......you were blindfolded , you know
.. .so them blindfold am forever?

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Scientists(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2020
femi4:

That story made my dic.k so hard that i couldn't reply. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by ashawopikin(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2020
Me I still be virgin, op no spoil person
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Rugaria: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2020
lifenajeje:

I said yes

Follow me she said

Suck she said

was in cloud 9

Suddenly it came ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by lifenajeje(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2020
femi4:

She took off the blindfold after I came na ....probably she did not want me seeing things for the first time ..moreover it was a surprise .
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by WandaNara: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2020
Lifenajeje nawa o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Scientists(m): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
ashawopikin:
Me I still be virgin, op no spoil person

Says Ashawo pikin cheesy tongue
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
Scientists:
embarassed

Starving soul at 11 yrs old??
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by ashawopikin(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
Scientists:

Says Ashawo pikin cheesy tongue
grin
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) by Scientists(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Starving soul at 11 yrs old??

Yes sweetheart. Ever since God enlarged my dick (puberty) thats when the starvation started

(1) (Reply)

Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides / Look At What I Found!! (photo) / Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.