Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland (3128 Views)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award / My Boyfriends Wife Beat Me With Koboko And Arrested Me. I Want Justic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by SuperSuave(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lalastic..lala deserves koboko I swear and those idiot who have no other jobs than to ban.

Who hasn't seen Lala's picture before here?

1 Like

Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by ORIJIN201(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
SuperSuave:
you're not him. I really miss him, he posts like smelly.mouth
yeah...dude was very funny, pple like yuzedo, okijaJuju et all
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by ObioratheBully: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lol.. What happened to this section??
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Alondra:
Creating threads should cost 2$ smiley

Are those dildoes! tongue
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Are those dildoes! tongue
they are bowls smiley
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2016

5 Likes

Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by MadJay: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
ORIJIN201:
Idi Amin grin
Buhari
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by SuperSuave(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
ORIJIN201:
yeah...dude was very funny, pple like yuzedo, okijaJuju et all
gone are the days
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Alondra:
they are bowls smiley

Nop dear they are dildbowl grin
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by olawealth1000(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
cool
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by ORIJIN201(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
MadJay:
Buhari
pls don't associate me with a failure angry
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by MadJay: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
ORIJIN201:
pls don't associate me with a failure angry
angry He's your gaddem president
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by ORIJIN201(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
MadJay:
angry He's your gaddem president
Young man look am warning you! angry angry
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by MadJay: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
angry
ORIJIN201:
Young man look am warning you! angry angry
angry
Old man look am telling you!!!
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Monalisa185(f): 12:52am On Dec 28, 2016
MadJay:
cool

That would be me

It's 19.5 inches long
Hope you'll be ready for the lashing

how old did you say you are again?
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Monalisa185(f): 12:52am On Dec 28, 2016
brandydaniells:
orijin will be flogging... So show him ur otule

Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by cyber5(m): 1:31am On Dec 28, 2016
Jes watching all of you, if you only know what am suffering from in the hands of those Blood Sucking Demons called Mosquitoes.

Issoriat,
MadJay, when you finally buy Nairaland, make me your No1 Mod biko, there are some MODs and Nairalanders i would like to personally punish. cheesy

Monalisa185 I visited your blog sounds to me you're a sort of woman activist
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by harffie(m): 1:45am On Dec 28, 2016
Alondra:

1 Like

Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 28, 2016
What does kobo whatever mean?

1 Like

Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by brandydaniells(m): 6:37am On Dec 28, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
What does kobo whatever mean?

In igbo si ebAa puo
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by brandydaniells(m): 6:38am On Dec 28, 2016
harffie:
[/quote] grin[quote author=harffie post=52315799]
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by brandydaniells(m): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

how old did you say you are again?

I wonder what a woman of ur age is doing amongst youths
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by MadJay: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2016
cyber5:
Jes watching all of you, if you only know what am suffering from in the hands of those Blood Sucking Demons called Mosquitoes.

Issoriat,
MadJay, when you finally buy Nairaland, make me your No1 Mod biko, there are some MODs and Nairalanders i would like to personally punish. cheesy

Monalisa185 I visited you blog sounds to me you're a sort of woman activists
Ok
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Princess4ng(f): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2016
Alondra:

Where can I pay the money please
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Princess4ng(f): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2016
MadJay:
undecided

Some topics needs to be screened before been allowed to be posted

When I buy Nairaland will sack all the Mods

Lol... Abi wen nairaland buy u
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by MadJay: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Lol... Abi wen nairaland buy u
angry angry

Are you kidding me
This is an insult to my personality because I don't showing off right. Ok Pm your bank details and home address let me stun you like a stunner
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Princess4ng(f): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2016
MadJay:
angry angry

Are you kidding me
This is an insult to my personality because I don't showing off right. Ok Pm your bank details and home address let me stun you like a stunner

Hahahahaha... Lol... Abeg u dont need to show off... Go to gofundme and help pple who need money for their health and treatment... I thank God for where I am today
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Princess4ng(f): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2016
MadJay:
angry angry

Are you kidding me

MadJay:
angry angry

Are you kidding me

Hahahahaha... Lol... Abeg u dont need to show off... Go to gofundme and help pple who need money for their health and treatment... I thank God for where I am today
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by MadJay: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

I just want to not need to.

God ministered to me today to bless anyone bearing Princess4ng on nairaland.
And I need to obey God
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Divay22(f): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2016
Romance session is turning into a something else undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2016
Alondra:
Mr. Seun this lady just gave a brilliant idea
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2016
Alondra:
actually, its $2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Girl Is Doing To Herself / Za Oza Room / Here’s The Leaked Kasarani SEX TAPE That Has Gone Viral, (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.