Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland (3129 Views)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award / My Boyfriends Wife Beat Me With Koboko And Arrested Me. I Want Justic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by brandydaniells(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2016
MadJay:
I just want to not need to.

God ministered to me today to bless anyone bearing Princess4ng on nairaland.
And I need to obey God

And ur using my tread to wooo a girl... U even add GOD..... Tunder wey go fire u still dey do mmm
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2016
brandydaniells:

In igbo si ebAa puo

In English pls
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by brandydaniells(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

In English pls
Gerrara here

2 Likes

Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2016
brandydaniells:

Gerrara here

TF is you on about... If you don't have an answer then move angry
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by MadJay: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2016
Your tread?
Nairaland is a public forum
so I can enter and leave as I wish and who's wooing who
brandydaniells:

And ur using my tread to wooo a girl... U even add GOD..... Tunder wey go fire u still dey do mmm
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by brandydaniells(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

TF is you on about... If you don't have an answer then move angry
I just told the meaning... Idiat
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by brandydaniells(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
MadJay:
Your tread? Nairaland is a public forum so I can enter and leave as I wish and who's wooing who
Trouble maker
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Princess4ng(f): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
brandydaniells:

Hahahahaha.. Hahahahahaha... Laugh wan kill me ooo... Abeg ooo
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by brandydaniells(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Hahahahaha.. Hahahahahaha... Laugh wan kill me ooo... Abeg ooo
Taaa gbafuo
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Princess4ng(f): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
MadJay:
I just want to not need to.

God ministered to me today to bless anyone bearing Princess4ng on nairaland.
And I need to obey God

Lol... Ur on ur own ooo
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Princess4ng(f): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
brandydaniells:

Taaa gbafuo

Just like that?
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by MadJay: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
You need the lyrics for the song?
Seriously I want to bless you today where you based at lemme try to see it through today I'm a busy man
Princess4ng:

Lol... Ur on ur own ooo
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Where all this shildren from come out
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Princess4ng(f): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
MadJay:
You need the lyrics for the song?

Seriously I want to bless you today
where you based at lemme try to see it through today I'm a busy man

Hahahahaha.. U just make me laugh when I read... Abeg... Take am easy
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by MadJay: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
<sad Forget all these talk I want to bless you in Jesus name. I'm a known money bashing dude
Princess4ng:

Hahahahaha.. U just make me laugh when I read... Abeg... Take am easy
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Princess4ng(f): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
MadJay:
<sad Forget all these talk I want to bless you in Jesus name. I'm a known money bashing dude

Weldone
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by MadJay: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ever since have been doing well no too much talks
Princess4ng:

Weldone
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
actually, its $2
Thanks smiley
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by brandydaniells(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Just like that?
ya
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by brandydaniells(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Alondra:
Thanks smiley
iti akwu
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by brandydaniells(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
MadJay:
Ever since have been doing well no too much talks

I warn the u again... Stop chiking girls here here
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by MadJay: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
angry angry
Boy what's your problem
brandydaniells:

I warn the u again... Stop chiking girls here here
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by brandydaniells(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
MadJay:
angry angry

Boy what's your problem

Stop reaping what you didn't sow
Re: People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland by Monalisa185(f): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
cyber5:
Jes watching all of you, if you only know what am suffering from in the hands of those Blood Sucking Demons called Mosquitoes.

Issoriat,
Mad.Jay, when you finally buy Nairaland, make me your No1 Mod biko, there are some MODs and Nairalanders i would like to personally punish. cheesy

Monalis.a185 I visited you blog sounds to me you're a sort of woman activists

hi, thank you for dropping by, not a woman activist, maybe you should try and visit the blog again...
Thanks again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) / See What This Girl Is Doing To Herself / Advice To Black Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.