Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) (34928 Views)

A Game Of Love And Obsession / Jane's dilemma(A short story about love and double-dating)by Onojeta Grace / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
AlamienDagash:
BiafraBushBoy tnx 4 not updatin. sad IN patience dam voice "dere is god o"

Since I am writing two @ once.. I had to drop one for one. I am almost through with https://www.nairaland.com/3552607/diary-heartbroken-hustler/2#53243149

So I had to finish it.. before I finish Mission Sambisa.

More things to be exposed wink
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Fiverrgig(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Cc: BiafraBushBoy
Can I copy your story...and please update. Your story look similar like what my cousin always complain of... He is a soldier and he often lament of sabotage and low am munitions in line with tribalism...

I feel for those soldiers who ain't northerners... This Northern elders are playing chess with Nigerian military, chibok girls and boko haram...

Anyways, Facebook me @fb.com/michealistic
Mnzeribe5@gmail.com - Email
2go @princewill908
IG @ MichaelNzeribe
WhatsApp @09032995191
cool
Regards
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Fiverrgig:
Cc: BiafraBushBoy
Can I copy your story...and please update. Your story look similar like what my cousin always complain of... He is a soldier and he often lament of sabotage and low am munitions in line with tribalism...

I feel for those soldiers who ain't northerners... This Northern elders are playing chess with Nigerian military, chibok girls and boko haram...

Anyways, Facebook me @fb.com/michealistic
Mnzeribe5@gmail.com - Email
2go @princewill908
IG @ MichaelNzeribe
WhatsApp @09032995191
cool
Regards

No probs bro. As long as you put the links I put....

But you might want to wait a while. So as for me to finish the other story I am writing.

1 Like

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Fiverrgig(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
I will love to wait sir.
Thanks again
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by FreshestManny(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
My MAU bro. U got a great story going sotee I was forced out of hiding to comment. Thumbs up. Waiting hungrily for updates.
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Winters22: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is an eye opener. thanks for sharing
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Akinwale14(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oga abeg come update nah,abi you want make i come drag you from there(na joke o)
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by AlamienDagash(m): 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Diary of a heartbroken hustler don finished and you've promised us u go continue with this one.

WE DEY WAIT
#DukMune

1 Like

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by albacete(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Captivating story. Please come and update.
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
To think i was called ages ago for this and I'm only realising now that i never responded. Lleigh, wherever you are....stay there sis because the punishment i have for you is unbearable.

Adesina12 Lankyannie I see you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by BiafranBushBoy: 2:30am On May 01, 2017
Helllooooo....

I told you all I will be back!!! cheesy

Ermm... sorry for the long delay... I had to go make some dangerous investigations before continuing this story.

Also I needed to get some facts right too...

So as at now... Food don don cheesy

#Peace!!
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by BiafranBushBoy: 2:35am On May 01, 2017
The lash of koboko that landed on my back without clothes almost made me ran mad. I stood up in a flash of light and dived the Military police soldier there, over powering him and knocking him to the ground. I landed a blow on his jaw, which I believed would be a remembrance even when I am out of this world.

I kept on with the blow till I dispossessed him of his fire-arm, while I waited for other of his colleagues to come around. My cell mates didn’t even interfere because this same guy was the person that kicked me right in the face the other time inside the cell.

‘God punish you’ I kept on hitting him till I heard the sounds of whistle all over the place. I quickly stood up before they got closer to me. Believe me, I have received a lot of beating in my life, but the one I received when some of his other colleagues met me was almost closer to someone who went for a vacation in hell fire.

The punches came from all directions and I guessed my cell mates and other soldiers who were there later involved themselves in the fracas. I kept on receiving punches and I was pretty sure that my body parts had all gone swollen. They later reduced to contain the other soldiers who were already rebelling and was turning the whole place into a riot scene.

The early intervention of senior military officers saved the day. When they finally stood me up, it was blood all over me. I could barely see again, as my both eyes were visibly swollen. They dragged me and handcuffed me, while they dragged me away. The worst part was that I couldn’t clean off the blood that was dripping from my eyes, nose and mouth. I had lost about two teeth, after I used my tongue to run a quick check round my mouth. I was visibly crying as I was dragged along and flogged like someone who committed murder. I kept moving, as they kicked me from various directions despite the fact that I was already half living.

Tears couldn’t even come out well from my eyes because it has gotten swollen so bad. I staggered in pains and when I fell by the way side, one of the soldiers stumped on my belle, and dragged me up again. I vomited blood immediately as my breath was getting slower and slower. I knew I was closer to hell, judging from where I assumed they were taking me to. When we got to a turn, I was kicked to face the direction I was meant to go.

I was still crying out, but I knew that the cries wouldn’t help in this situation. I staggered till we got to the special cell that was reserved for people with special punishment. They pushed me in already and I fell to the ground, hitting my head in the wall in the process. I curled up myself, as I wailed in pains, but it wasn’t enough to make them stop. This looked like a mild version of the general beating they gave to me, but this time the numbers were few.

After a while, they left me as I kept shouting and crying out in pains. I cried till there was no voice left in my throat again. I cried till I became tired and almost slept off. I became as quiet as I could be and laid down there like a lifeless body. A lot of thoughts were running through my mind as I remembered that I would be here till they uphold the final judgment of our execution.

They had already giving us tips that our punishment would be death by firing squad, but we were just hoping and praying that it would be reduced. If I ever had chances of getting free, I believe it was all gone right now.

Few minutes later, someone entered the room and positioned a chair. I could barely see what was happening till I heard the sound of the chair being positioned. The two of them came and dragged me up and set me upon the chair and landed a big punch to my already damaged face. It divided a section of my nose and I bent my head like a lifeless body. I had no voice to shout again, so I ended up crying inside myself.

‘So you sabi fight, you no kill all those bokoharam wey worry una?’ The guy said before landing me another disastrous slap on my ears. He closed one of my ear and landed a slap on the other which made the sound converge just at the center of my brain.

I only breathed in with great pains and released shouts that couldn’t go past the door. My head was bent towards backwards and sometimes would dangle towards my shoulder. I couldn’t clean the blood flowing through my face because my hands were chained backwards to the chair.

‘You fit fight now?’ The guy teased me

‘Oya come fight na’ He said before giving me a blow to the belle that sent a little bit of blood popping out my mouth.

I felt death so closely. I could feel the cold hands of death rubbing round my body. I could see the faces of all those of my comrades that were massacred in the battle against boko-haram. I could see the smiling and asking me to leave the world that was filled with pains and sorrows. They promised me a better living condition in a world which knew no war, hatred or killings. I could see them living freely and enjoying what I could call a perfect place to be.

***Tunji came closer and asked me to give him my hands, so that he could take me to a place where nobody would ever torment me again***

**”How is this place bro?” I asked Tunji

“I was always scared of coming here but believe me, here is wonderful without and form of pain” He spoke with so much smile and enthusiasm. I smiled with him and all he requested for was just for me to give him my hands for him to lead me. I quickly turned back to see who else was around, and behold I saw … ****

To Be Continued….

Episode 8 and 9 here===>> http://topwritersden.com/mission-sambisa-part2/8/
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by BiafranBushBoy: 2:36am On May 01, 2017
You all know how we do it...

I can't remember all monikers. So you mention those you think might love it.. Thanks!! wink
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Davidhero(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2017
Hehehe... gringrin Watching from above.
IecheM AlamienDagash, bros make una come ooo...
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by AlamienDagash(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2017
Davidhero:
Hehehe... gringrin Watching from above.
IecheM AlamienDagash, bros make una come ooo...
bro, i don land, put on my 3D glases, btw... thanks for the invite
Buh, is he the real biafrabushboy? seems no to me
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Akinwale14(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2017
Weldone bro,which day u go update d next episode?
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Davidhero(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2017
AlamienDagash:
bro, i don land, put on my 3D glases, btw... thanks for the invite
Buh, is he the real biafrabushboy? seems no to me
Baba, am sorry. Just seeing this....
Awww, kilode.. He's the one nau, what were ur thoughts?
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Raintaker(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2017
Nice one General Bush, just came across d story today. Make una continue.
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by CrownStarPro(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2017
Let me park my bike here. 007 mode activated. grin
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Dotwillis1(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2017
Someone encouraged me this section is filled with great and interesting stories and that I should check em out, then I stumbled on this great one.

I must say ever since I started reading I was so captivated and lost thinking itz a movie I'm seeing. Thumbs up man!
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2017
I was thinking people were not following the story because it isn't romance and sex bla bla bla...

But I will continue just to finish up what I started!!

Thanks all.
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Akinwale14(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2017
I like Action story pass Sex story,wetin i go gain from sex story (hardness),abeg continue jare
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Adesina12: 8:56am On May 25, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
I was thinking people were not following the story because it isn't romance and sex bla bla bla...

But I will continue just to finish up what I started!!

Thanks all.

You have denied us actions all these while

I am a die hard fan of action ...jhoor

Keep it coming
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Dare2Try(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2017
Ghost mode deactivate, oga bush boy u are doing hell of a nice job, I love story like this than all those romantic craps
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2017
*******“I was always scared of coming here but believe me, here is wonderful without and form of pain” He spoke with so much smile and enthusiasm. I smiled with him and all he requested for was just for me to give him my hands for him to lead me. I quickly turned back to see who else was around, and behold I saw my mother crying and begging me not to give him my hands.

I turned around and saw something like a screen playing right through my face about my life activities and how I grew up from a stubborn little child. She reminded me my promise that night before I left the next morning to the training camp. I saw dad very sick and how he had been admitted in the hospital already. Then something caught my attention, it was Geneaa!

I saw her with another guy laughing and gisting. They were in a position that made me realize that something was going on that wasn’t so good. The way the guy hugged and kissed her revealed a lot about the current state of my fiancé. I was shocked and looked back at my mama who was still in tears begging me not to follow Tunji to where he was taking me to. Out of anger, I looked at Tunji and told him ‘I have to go get what is mine.’ He smiled and told me that

“In life, every action you take depends on the choice you make”

I quite didn’t understood the meaning, but I knew that I was already heartbroken. Then in a matter of flash*********

I opened my eyes and saw people checking out my body inside the dark room.

“The mumu don wake” was the first thing I heard when I opened my eyes that could barely see properly. My hands were still handcuffed to the chair as I groaned in pains. I was determined not to die. Even if I had no reason to live, I needed to stay awake till when we will be finally killed by the firing squad.

“Mumu! I think say you don die?” The soldier who was with me in the room asked. I was even too weak to say anything as I kept staring at him like someone who saw a ghost in his dreams. I remained there for days with little or no food, and hunger was killing me faster that the pains and wounds all over my body. Sometimes they will pass across to me some of the leftovers of food. When it was time to eat, my hands will be let loose. Food is food and there is no how I can reject such food after being starved for days.

Life is a battle meant to be worn. Having no reason to live again was even enough reason to pass out to a land where pain and suffering doesn’t exist. I was still reminiscing over all these before the door of the prison flung wide open and there came in two soldiers speaking hausa language. I couldn’t hear exactly what they were saying, but I knew they were saying a lot of things.

One of the guys raised my face and looked me in the eyes before dropping my head down. The other went behind and unlocked my handcuff as I was led outside. They pushed me outside and behold it was a bright afternoon. I could barely open my eyes as I used my hands to cover the rays of light from penetrating into my eyes, due to the wounds in there.

“Dey move Oga, we no get time” One of the guys said as they pushed me towards a certain direction and I moved sluggishly. We arrived a room and they asked me “collect the one wey go help you do the work well ooo”

I managed to bend and picked up something I felt was a cutlass. I picked it as we moved on to our destination. I couldn’t see what was happening around me because my eyes were in great pain and every single part of my body was itching. To make the matter worse, these two guys were also with their horse-whip.

‘This man move fast” The guy yelled angrily as he lashed onto my back the horse-whip that he held on his hand.

Have you ever been in such a position that you felt pains all over your body and didn’t even know where exactly was paining you? That was my position at that moment but I knew it would also last for a long while. We finally got to my place of assignment and it was a large piece of land I needed to clear. I peeped at the distance and land mass of the assignment area, it was not so big but it was actually big for someone in my condition.

“Please… I… I… want wate…water” I stammered as I pleaded for them to help me with water. They looked at each other and laughed so hard.

“You be Igbo shebi?” One of the soldiers bent down as he asked me that. I nodded in agreement before him and his colleague laughed again.

“I hear say una no dey die, say una strong well well”

‘Shebi?” the other chipped in

“No be water you go drink, you go also drink piss” He said as they laughed harder again.

I tried sitting down but was forced to stand after receiving a lash from the both of them. I tried standing and doing what they asked me to do before I staggered and fell on the floor and everywhere became blank!

*****”I asked you to leave that wicked place and join me here, but you still don’t want to agree brother. Why?” Tunji asked me with a sad face

“I can’t leave the people I love behind Tunji” I argued my case”

“Do you still feel pains here?” He asked me. That was when I noticed and looked around my body and discovered I was glowing in a very clean attire. I touched my body round and believe me, no atom of pain around.

“Just give up and Join me here please” Tunji begged

“I miss all of you here please. Here is very lonely with only few friends I made”

“How is Bright?” He asked

“He is fine but will soon be killed” I responded with tears in my eyes.

“IF you know he will soon be killed, just come and stay here with me and he will also come to join us. Please I beg you” Tunji pleaded with tears in his eyes.

“My fiancé has married another guy” He added “And my family doesn’t know that I have already left their own world to my own world” He said as he cried.

“Please; even if you feel you can’t join me here, promise me one thing” Tunji requested as the tears in his eyes were still flowing much.

“Tell my mother I love her and tell her that I left a true soldier who didn’t give up even in the face of death. Tell them that I am not missing but I can never just be found again. Please Tell my fiancé that she should always be happy even with her new husband. Tell my younger ones I love them so much”

“Tunji I have to go”

“Just tell me you promise to send all these to them. I want to leave in peace over here, but all this information keep making me restless” He pleaded

“I promise” I yelled as I kept moving into somewhere I didn’t know about. Just then!!**************

I opened my eyes…

To Be Continued!!.

1 Like

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2017
I saw all of them running helter shelter trying to revive me as I opened my eyes slowly and noticed I was already drenched with the excess water they continued to pour on me. I coughed out loud and it quickly attracted their attention.

“The mumu don wake up sef!!” One of the said with laughter. The other bent down a bit and slapped the side of my face.

“You don finally wake?” He asked with a mean face. I kept calm because I had no strength in me to talk at all.

“Let’s go tie am back for the seat” One of the soldier suggested. I was dragged up and carried back to my seat with my hands tied back to the chair, likewise my feet. They left and I was all alone in the room abandoned to my own fate. It wasn’t few hours they left that I saw something that scared the living hell out of me. A scorpion was moving towards my direction and I prayed it never came close. It crawled and crawled up my body through my legs as I continued to shout. I guess nobody could hear my shouting because my mouth was tied with a piece of cloth. After a while, it finally rested on my laps. I watched it as it positioned itself so well on my laps as it sent a devastating sting! I almost leaped out the chair out of pains and the little moster insect quickly found its way out of my body. I fell alongside the chair as I wriggled in severe pains. I tried shouting but my shout couldn’t get past my own mouth. I continued to wriggle till the venoms overtook me and I laid down helplessly.

Few hours or days later, I wasn’t in possession of any clock; so I had no idea what time they came in. The soldiers quickly rushed into the guard room and I guess they found me lieing helplessly on the ground. One of them quickly came around and kicked me in the butt as I slowly manage to get myself together. My bones and body were so heavy due to the venom.

“You wanted to escape?” One of the soldiers asked.

“No need for long questions, just pack him up and let’s move out” Another intercepted

The junior officer quickly stood me up and untied me and I was given cloth to wear. I was still feeling dizzy and weak, so one of the soldiers helped me dress up. I was matched straight to the military hospital in the barracks where I was immediately assigned to see a doctor. I was given a very special attention as I continued to wonder what was wrong. I guess I would soon get to know.

I spent two days at the hospital before I was declared ready and fit. I still felt pains in my ribs, but I couldn’t reject the doctor’s decision.

After I was discharged from the hospital, I was taken to the supplies unit where I was given new pair of uniforms and other logistics. I was demoted and I was totally back to square one as a private soldier.

“Morn Sir!!” I said while at attention.

“Easy” He said as he stretched out his hands towards me and demanded for a handshake. I officially shook him before asking my question. He was just a level above me, and in the military, that is a huge gap.

“Sorry sir, what about the deserters that were captured from Bama town?”

“Awww…” He exclaimed lightly

“Some were court martialled and found guilty, while some were placed on probation” He said

“Wow… That is pathetic” I chipped in

“Yea…” He confirmed!

“So what happened to the ones that were found guilty?” I asked with a fretting voice

“They were killed!” He replied with mixed emotions.

“Jesus!!” I shouted not minding I was in a quiet place. He quickly dragged me to a corner and showed me something won his phone. I stretched my eyes clearly to catch a glimpse of what he wanted to show me.

“They were killed illegally” He said to me. My heart nearly jumped out of my mouth.

“What do you mean Sir?” I asked curiously. He looked at me and smiled.

“The court found them guilty, but human right activists protested and they promised that they were not gonna face the firing squad”

“So what happened?” I asked. He looked at me again, this time with a firm look.

“Hope this discussion would end between us?” He asked

“Sure Sir!!” I said “My best friend is among those that were court martialed” I explained to him

“What is the name of your friend?” He asked me.

“Bright something, I can’t really recollect” I said to him. He immediately went to his gallery and scrolled through the names of those that faced the firing squad.

“Let’s continue, I will check later” He said.

“Ok sir” I said.

“They faced the firing squad and they published in the newspapers that they were killed by the terrorists.” He said

“Holy God!!” I muttered “Why would they do that?” I asked

“Well I think it was a way to warn other soldiers that they shouldn’t flee from the war zone again” He said. “Right now we are even lacking soldiers and they are transferring soldiers from the other parts of the country to Borno state” He added

“I was among the deserters” I said to him

“You don’t mean it!!” He almost screamed

“How did you do it?” He asked. “I heard you were supposed to be killed but your commander said you were the only brave one among the others”

“Don’t worry Sir, I believe his testimony is the final” I said to him. “Please show me the names of those that were killed” I begged

He took me back to his gallery again and scrolled through the list again. “Did you snap it or what?” I asked while he was still searching for the picture

“No, I was just lucky to see it and I snapped it immediately” He explained

“Hope you don’t leak the information, because they will just kill you” I joked

“I am not so mad bro” He chipped in. He finally saw the names of the executed soldiers and brought it closer to my sight. I scanned the paper faster than a scanner would do and as soon as I saw the letter B, I paused as the heartbeat of my heart increased drastically. I looked carefully towards the name that had the letter B. Lo and Behold I saw his name “Bright” on the list.

My eyes were spinning round, my legs were wobbling, it was as if an insect flew straight into my eyes so I tried so hard to open my eyes and allow air flow inside of it. I blinked my eyes in rapid succession and headache overtook me with severity.

“What happened?” He asked as he bent low to stare deep into my face. I guess I couldn’t hide it for long as tears flowed right out of my eyes.

“Was your friend among those they killed?” He asked with sympathy

I wanted to say something but the words were not coming forth. Tears had already overtaken my eyes.

“Are you sure he is the one?” He asked me once again. I pointed to the name I saw on the list.

“Is his name Bright?” The soldier asked me

“Yes…” I managed to say as I continued to battle with the tears coming out of my eyes…

To Be Continued ASAP!!

Next Episode here!! http://topwritersden.com/mission-sambisa-part2/10/

1 Like

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by NNAMDIII(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2017
Following,
Hope say na about military
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by NNAMDIII(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Sashx. seanmozilla.. kiziitokennel.. tuktudicko.. kaycee625.. RABIUR... Sniffydon.. kingkaspa... jumizie. and the others.

Food don set
please mention me next time
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by NNAMDIII(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2017
OP there are some mistakes in this your story but since you're not in the military I'll say you tried in the story! more ink to your pen!
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by SPDAZZY(f): 6:01pm On May 29, 2017
Welcome back. A lot happens in Naija
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by iLiquidator: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Biafrabushboy please continue this story. It is interesting.
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Lankyannie(f): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
jagugu88li:
To think i was called agea ago for this and I'm only realising niw that i never responded. Lleigh, whereever you are....stay there sis becaise the punishment i have fir you is unbearable.

Adeaina12 Lankyannie I see you
babes, how is you?
yaff missed you oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature / How To Write A Letter To Apply For Loan In Your Company / 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.