Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

....Jesus loves you - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ....Jesus loves you (36642 Views)

How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan / Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ....Jesus loves you by Firmthepoet(m): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
ogologoamu:

KINGSLEYS:

1 They are intelligent.

2. They are low starters and with time, they dominate.

3. They are kind.

4. They don't age easily.

5. Their mind is always strong.

6. They lust after women so much.

Number 6 is their BIGGEST problem and this always make them to be wasteful. A Kingsley can do anything to win a girl, as a girl, don't tell a Kingsley NO, and if you do, you are wasting your time. They don't give up easily. A Kingsley is always jealous of his girl. I am yet to meet any Kingsley that is not intelligent or have lust for women. Let me stop here.
Nah true you talk, Magzi my guy for UNN that year was notorious on campus. For every girl lips nah Magzi. Guess him real name..., Kingsley
Re: ....Jesus loves you by Kingsley1000(m): 1:10am On Jul 19, 2021
Gkemz:
Anambrarians are not known for prostitution or abetting prostitution. They are known for hardwork, diligence and industrious. As a man, If you are up to age, u shud marry but if u can't wait, u have your gf. What many men failed to understand until it bummarangs and gets complicated, then they start seeking for solution why things are no longer moving fine as it was before they had intercourse with these marine agents who had tied their destinies. Once you have an intercourse with a prostitute, you're spiritual, emotionally and intimately connected with the spirit that possesses her because something has been exchanged. I am not saying these for you to believe me but a word is enough for the wise. No responsible lady with good family values engages in prostitution and you can never find the living amongst the dead.
God bless you my brother....
I have been delivered from this menace and I regretted creating this thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! / Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.