Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? (2097 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / My Experience With A Gay Guy. / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by Monogamy: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
I had an encountered with lot of gay guy during my outing. I always feel awkward when they approached and feel like hitting them on face. Though I have never being violent with any, I just treat them as one of those lost sheep..

How do you handle a gay guy?
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by BlackDBagba: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by Monogamy: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
BlackDBagba:
grin

With this your laugh hen.. Hope you are not one of those guys?

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by dingbang(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Before I felt irritated but now I'll find it hilarious and outright stupidity...
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by Bluezy13(m): 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Those who give a fvck...

Emmm...Picture please
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by adegoody(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by MrKamar(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bluezy13:
Those who give a fvck...

Emmm...Picture please

angry

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by 21bc: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bluezy13:
Those who give a fvck...

Emmm...Picture please

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by Bluezy13(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=21bc post=52339987][/quote]

Hehehe...
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by gqboyy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by brandydaniells(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
I like them
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by ednut1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Last year a gay guy stalked me from my estate gate to my house, saying i shud enter his ride and teach him how to knot a tie. Making kissing and licking gestures with his mouth. Omo i no gree enter o. Make he no go bust ma a$$

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
I met one around July. He always appears very innocent. you would hardly believe he's one. he sent me friend request and always wanted to meet me privately. I would always want to tell him to stay clear away from me, but it's like the guts weren't there. so I stopped replying his messages and had recently deleted him from my friends list.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
one approached me at shoprite some years ago ,felt like ripping his intestines with a commando knife.

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Monogamy:
I had an encountered with lot of gay guy during my outing. I always feel awkward when they approached and feel like hitting them on face. Though I have never being violent with any, I just treat them as one of those lost sheep..

How do you handle a gay guy?

I just replied you in the other thread. There I was suspecting you of being a gay. You have now confirmed my suspicions. Please don't deceive some poor girl.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by Monogamy: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2016
FortuneTeller:

I just replied you in the other thread. There I was suspecting you of being a gay. You have now confirmed my suspicions. Please don't deceive some poor girl.

Like seriously? I love your style..

Thanks no thanks
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by holyfather(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2016
I met one years ago. Like 10 years or so.
I tactically withdrew from him without exacting much force, 'cause if I had tried that he would have overpowered me.
He was bigger and stronger.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by TrapSoul(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2016
As a gay guy I know some of us can be very persistent and annoying but my advice to you straight guys is to politely turn them down
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
dingbang:
Before I felt irritated but now I'll find it hilarious and outright stupidity...
ok how many have approached you?

I have seen your pics before and you're not even handsome as you purport yourself to be.

please feel free to escalate the numbers rubbish.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by dingbang(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Durentt:
ok how many have approached you?

I have seen your pics before and you're not even handsome as you purport yourself to be.

please feel free to escalate the numbers rubbish.
see this one. Abeg go and fvck yourself!
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by Triniz: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
i go jux punch his left teeth Nonsense and buhari
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by stare: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
None that I can remember.. Wait oo. E be like say i ugly
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by Regardless: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Encountered one yesterday. He gave me a lift and This guy wan dy feel my dick inside car o under the guise that he wants to feel it if it's big so that he can connect me to a woman I can straff for money.. Na later the guy come tell me say man parole dy o if I like.. As I shouted no o, the guy say make I forget, say na normal parole wia guys dy use ride car nowadays. Say everything na psychology. For my mind I say see this mumu, woman neva collect my destiny na man wan collect am abi?? I just allow the guy pass my company small before I told him to drop me before he go find me come later. He said I should send my dick pic to his WhatsApp later. I say no wahala, dropped, deleted his number before I enter work.

Guys forget all this flashy cars you see young guys driving upandan and you go dy depressed, some of them dy collect dick for hotels. Spits#

5 Likes

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by sanity12(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
I never get encounter with them
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
dingbang:
see this one. Abeg go and fvck yourself!
smh
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by judetov2(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Regardless:
Encountered one yesterday. He gave me a lift and This guy wan dy feel my dick inside car o under the guise that he wants to feel it if it's big so that he can connect me to a woman I can straff for money.. Na later the guy come tell me say man parole dy o if I like.. As I shouted no o, the guy say make I forget, say na normal parole wia guys dy use ride car nowadays. Say everything na psychology. For my mind I say see this mumu, woman neva collect my destiny na man wan collect am abi?? I just allow the guy pass my company small before I told him to drop me before he go find me come later. He said I should send my dick pic to his WhatsApp later. I say no wahala, dropped, deleted his number before I enter work.

Guys forget all this flashy cars you see young guys driving upandan and you go dy depressed, some of them dy collect dick for hotels. Spits#
jesus
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
I have a friend who is gay, he's probably one of the nicest people i know.

Now, i don't support gayism - but that should not make me hostile (should i see any).

To be honest, i don't get any awkward vibe when I'm with him - because he knows I'm straight and does not make any advances.

Even if he did, i would try to go about it politely.

I guess I'm just used to seeing people with different sexualities.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by tellsblinks(m): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
Until they rape you!! Keep doing politely

I fit kee that person oh, no joke.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
I know this guy, that is why i find this comment funny! grin

tellsblinks:

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

he's a homosexual right?

that's why they say homophobes are closet HOMOSEXUALS

Rubbish
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by Stacyomolola(f): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
tellsblinks:

grin grin grin
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Feel When A Gay Guy Approached You? by tellsblinks(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

bros you don't know me!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. / Have You Read 29 Single & Nigerian, By Naijasinglegirl? / First Sex Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.