Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,139 members, 7,863,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

What Gift Can I Give To My Girl On Her Birthday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Can I Give To My Girl On Her Birthday? (1319 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gift Can I Give To My Girl On Her Birthday? by OLAMIND1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
I get nervous whenever her birthday drew near!
cos i get confused what to buy for her!
she hardly collect things from me.
she says that's her way of life!
bt, guys am confused!

could it be that there could be a guy out there who spoils her with gifts?
am tired of playing games.
i need someone with aims and ambitions
and that i found in her. wink

pls i need u guyz to showcase your talents here.
i really need huge help! sad
Re: What Gift Can I Give To My Girl On Her Birthday? by kokorunna(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2009
If she is not accepting gifts off you, then I will give her my whole body. grin
Re: What Gift Can I Give To My Girl On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2009
kokorunna:

If she is not accepting gifts off you, then I will give her my whole body. grin

Talk sense guy, Someone needs an advice nd u re chanting nons**se. haba!!!
Re: What Gift Can I Give To My Girl On Her Birthday? by GoodG: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2009
My guy, check your age, if you are old enough to be a father and if you really love her and you think she is okay for marriage then buy her an engagement ring, i think that will make her happy and give u the opportunity to know if she really loves you or not.

(1) (Reply)

Geography Of Women / Can You Date A Stammerer? / The Only Reason Women Argue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.