Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

I Slept With My Pastor And It Was The Best I Ever Had – Lady Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Pastor And It Was The Best I Ever Had – Lady Confesses (7738 Views)

"Yes, I Got Fúcked But I Was Moaning Your Name" - Lady Confesses / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Pastor And It Was The Best I Ever Had – Lady Confesses by Prinq: 3:40am On Jan 29, 2018

[img]https://3.bp..com/-xMMYPCppHcY/Wm5yP_tZBBI/AAAAAAAAOgU/3jubzNAGZ2ErlxOZ9hkLdLYabUZkCVcfACLcBGAs/s640/o-DEPRESSION-BLACK-facebook.jpg[/img]

A Nigerian lady has taken her dilemma to Relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin and is seeking advise.

The lady who sent a message to the popular Love doctor, Joro Olumofin and would prefer to remain anonymous, claimed ever since she started having sex with her pastor, she has always felt satisfied and it has been the best she has ever had.
She says her husband was her first love and she lost her virginity to him, however, as time passed, their sex life got boring. This made her confine in her Pastor, whom she ended up having sex with.

She claims she doesn’t know what the pastor used on her or how he did it, but she had sex with the man of God that night, and she has never gotten as wet as she did with him.

She says she has been rolling with the man of God for close to two months now and they have been having sex regularly. However, she has told the Pastor she’s no longer interested, but ever since, he has been seeing visions concerning her and always having spiritual messages for her

He will be preaching in church and be seeing vision for me. Using style to describe me. If you’re living in these area and you have these amount of sibling and children, see me and all She said.
She says she is scared that her husband will find out. She further revealed she has suggested to her husband they leave the church, but he says God is present in that church.
Read the full story she sent to Joro Olumofin below;

Hello Joro, Am one of your big fans, love your interesting talks. Please i don’t know what to do and am scared. My husband was my first love and first sex. I wed him at teenage years. Now the sex got boring and all. He will fall asleep after sex.
No cuddle or convo at all. My pastor intro me to my husband. I started to confine in my pastor. Not by my doing. We had sex one night. Don’t know what he use on me Joro. Never being wet like that before in my life. Had to put my undy in my bag cus of the wetness.
Now the affair carry on for 2 months. But i told him am not for it again that i love my hubby and i respect the wife. Now he will be preaching in church and seeing vision for me. Using style to describe me. If ur living in these area and you have these amount of sibling and children. See me and all. I want to stop. But my husband will find out. If he do like that am finished. Have told my husband let us leave the church he says God is present.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/i-slept-with-my-pastor-and-it-was-best.html

Farano Rocktation Lalasticlala
Re: I Slept With My Pastor And It Was The Best I Ever Had – Lady Confesses by MrRhymes101(m): 5:53am On Jan 29, 2018
Tell me y Thunder should not faya u! No shame in this world again o (somebody help me with that football coach in South Africa meme)... Wedding MC
Re: I Slept With My Pastor And It Was The Best I Ever Had – Lady Confesses by mikejj(m): 6:02am On Jan 29, 2018
grin grin the pastor is a scubido! i think ur sins are now hunting you.
Re: I Slept With My Pastor And It Was The Best I Ever Had – Lady Confesses by hazan041(m): 6:53am On Jan 29, 2018
MrRhymes101:
Tell me y Thunder should not faya u! No shame in this world again o (somebody help me with that football coach in South Africa meme)... Wedding MC

Re: I Slept With My Pastor And It Was The Best I Ever Had – Lady Confesses by Adedaniel211(m): 7:18am On Jan 29, 2018
beware of woman

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign / Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts / Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.