Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,679 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain (2118 Views)

Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2018

Why do God create women to behave foolish/brainless towards men.

This is why I think ladies need to be slap more than 10 times everyday.

I approached one idiot girl this night, I greeted this girl almost 2 times no response from her the only thing she did was to looked at me from head to toe and moved away without saying a word cry cry

If not for only thing I would've slap the hell out of her or probably give her the insult of her life so that next time she will be respectful.
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
so make we fry ur abdomen
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
so make we fry ur abdomen
no fry beans or water
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by Xcoo(m): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol maybe she doesn't understand the language you were speaking
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Xcoo:
Lol maybe she doesn't understand the language you were speaking
which language

I greed the idiot dude Bonsoir which is good evening for here
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by Xcoo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
which language

lol which language is Dat, you know girls mostly understand money Language
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Girl do u something, na we weh no know how d matter happen u come dey show vex. Why u nor show her d vex there.

Lol rejection is not easy to swallow sha. Don't worry youll get over it.
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
O'boy the thing pain you scatter.

Don't let your emotions get the better of you. You sef try package and go for girls with class. No need to go around slapping bitches

1 Like

Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Xcoo:
lol which language is Dat, you know girls mostly understand money Language
I see
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Earthbound:
O'boy the thing pain you scatter.

Don't let your emotions get the better of you. You sef try package and go for girls with class. No need to go around slapping bitches
which class the idiot no even reach my class of girls
RadicallyBlunt:
Girl do u something, na we weh no know how d matter happen u come dey show vex. Why u nor show her d vex there.

Lol rejection is not easy to swallow sha. Don't worry youll get over it.
true talk bro
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by austyn0(m): 12:16am On Apr 29, 2018
It's quite apparent your approach was totally off,, either the way you dressed or your height or any physical looks and as well your manner of approach, like your accent or the construction of your English if at all you used it,, something about you wasn't enticing to her at all....

In otherwords, she should have at least replied with "hi", that goes a long way to tell you how terrible the mentality of some black shoddies is.
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 29, 2018
Lolssss... I don laugh tire for here... Nairaland get people sha. But bros, take am easy o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2018
She didn't reply you and you felt like slapping her. Stupidity was probably written all over you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:
She didn't reply you and you felt like slapping her. Stupidity was probably written all over you.
you need anointing this morning bro
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by Prechbills2: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

I approached one idiot girl this night, I greeted this girl almost 2 times no response from her the only thing she did was to looked at me from head to toe and moved away without saying a word cry cry

If not for only thing I would've slap the hell out of her or probably give her the insult of her life so that next time she will be respectful.

I thought you said you were leaving the forum for good? What made you change your mind Amani?
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by Tunagee(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

Don't mind her. All ladies are bunch of fools with goat brain. No apologies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2018
Prechbills2:

I thought you said you were leaving the forum for good? What made you change your mind Amani?
Tunagee:

Don't mind her. All ladies are bunch of fools with goat brain. No apologies.
I am in church bros, give me 1hr I will reply to you guys
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
All girls are irresponsible, including my girlfriend, that's y I don't pity her when I'm fûcking her,I pull,push,pinch,scratch and slap her leaving signatures allova her ratchet ass. I pity the man who will marry her

1 Like

Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bantam:
All girls are irresponsible, including my girlfriend, that's y I don't pity her when I'm fûcking her,I pull,push,pinch,scratch and slap her leaving signatures allova her ratchet ass. I pity the man who will marry her
grin grin grin
Bantam your case is different indeed

You sure say you go church today
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
grin grin grin
Bantam your case is different indeed

You sure say you go church today
I no go boss hope u remembered dem irresponsible beeches in ur prayers?
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by BiggerbossAmani(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bantam:

I no go boss hope u remembered dem irresponsible beeches in ur prayers?
Big time bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bantam:

Nawa hope she sees this message
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
which language

she might be a nigerian girl wey no understand French. U no reason am dat way?cheesy.
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bantam:

Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
lefulefu:
she might be a nigerian girl wey no understand French. U no reason am dat way?cheesy.
the girl na Togolese
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Nawa hope she sees this message
I don't warned you to stay off my post before hmm this lady
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
OP... next time u don't toast an underage girl... okay
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I don't warned you to stay off my post before hmm this lady

Oga sorry
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by BiggerbossAmani(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Oga sorry
no sorry me

How you da
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by BiggerbossAmani(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
chenzen:
OP... next time u don't toast an underage girl... okay
OK bro
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
no sorry me

How you da

Are you asking me how am doing oga you are not serious
Re: Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain by BiggerbossAmani(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Are you asking me how am doing oga you are not serious
I am Damm serious

How are you doing rebirthforgoody

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curious Mind / This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are / Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.