Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? (54966 Views)

Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report / Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 / Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
How many malls does Enugu got,Ibadan gat six

Shopping malls in Ibadan

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oxtonguy:
And Enugu
Ibadan is the singular largest slum in Africa.. Its an insult to mention ibadan with enugu lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
More shopping malls in Ibadan shocked cool

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oxtonguy:
How many malls does Enugu got,Ibadan gat six

Shopping malls in Ibadan
http://dailymail.com.ng/low-patronage-hits-newly-opened-ibadan-shoprite/
102,000 People Visited Shoprite In Ibadan And Records Just N35,000 Sale
https://www.nairaland.com/1340472/102000-people-visited-shoprite-ibadan

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
More malls in Ibadan

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ventura,Ibadan

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Ibadan is the singular largest slum in Africa.. Its an insult to mention ibadan with enugu lol
18 century grin grin,see the meaning of livability Enugu na village for where Ibadan dey

Ibadan zoological park

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by omonkiti: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oxtonguy:
Na because Ibadan fine na
Ibadan

No be only fine, na fone
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by ogorwyne(f): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rickcutie:
Really?.. I never knew. Here i was thinking we r a million miles apart. I'll be luking forward to seeing u one of these days wen u r around if u dont mind.
no problem.
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by ogorwyne(f): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
agrovick:

And I was planning to give u highphone 7 but I can see u are careless gringrin
lol. yeye, u must get me the phone.
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
omonkiti:

No be only fine, na fone
I don't understand your mumbo jumbo

IBADAN AT NIGHT

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by omonkiti: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oxtonguy:
I don't understand your mumbo jumbo

IBADAN AT NIGHT
No be only at night.. na at winta..
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
omonkiti:

No be only at night..
na at winta..
Hehehe

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Rickcutie(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
ogorwyne:
no problem.
Aiit.. Can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by omonkiti: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oxtonguy:
Hehehe

Between me and you, I wonder who is stupid,... Anyway, tell me more about ibadan

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by pawesome(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rollwitu:

Lol, okay. But am from the north and I have been to jos, as I have family living there. It's a repost not my personal view and also I think the original writer omitted Jos because of long running security issues. But I will admit it's a nice place smiley
nw u talkingcheesy buh dia is no security chalanges hia again though.its been a peaceful year n we tnk God fr dt..
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Omudia11: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
I dont converse with bush people. Message me when you finally leave your Enugu village. I will neither read nor reply your further messages. [s]
FreeGlobe:

hehehehe... YOu go get sense by force...

more of enugu.... this is what you want to compare with ph slum cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Omudia11: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bush girl who can barely write comprehensible grammar. Too many blunders in two sentences. You clearly lack the capacity to converse intellectually. It must be the Enugu factor.

Bye forever!
FreeGlobe:

Still talking rubbish.. This is internet, anyone can claim anything.. You sound like an ikwerre person who have never stepped foot out of rumuola.. You are the unexposed person here.. I will keep posting pictures of enugu why I wait for you to back up your claims of ph with pictures or do you want to see pictures of ph too? ignorant kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:10am On Dec 31, 2016
Omudia11:
Bush girl who can barely write comprehensible grammar. Too many blunders in two sentences. You clearly lack the capacity to converse intellectually. It must be the Enugu factor.

Bye forever!
This thing pain you gaan, ikwerre ignorant kid.. Next time, better to shut up than to come and embarrass yourself online without facts.. I laugh in "european villager" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by belovedsamex(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
I attest for ENUGU.

ENUGU should be in any list of best nigerian cities to live in. You can put it in any position, but even if the list is just ONE BEST Nigerian city to live in, never leave out ENUGU.
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by belovedsamex(m): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
Which IBADAN be this...?

I laugh in Swahili......you must be telling ferry Tales to people who have not lived in IBADAN.

The funniest pix is the one of IBADAN at Night. I guess you got that pix from Heaven.

Don't even reason it, Ibadan smells like pig.

For sure Ibadan may be more developed than Enugu, but it's not anywhere near all these over-exagerations.
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
emi14:

Brother ethnicity should be sidelined here . Lagos is congested and dirty Maybe by migration because of business but when you talk of decency Abuja Enugu owerri port Harcourt rank higher. No other western states is in contention. Sorry.

Lol big lie. Except you only visit the slums. I'm not from Lag but let's be truthful the only state you can compare with Lagos is Abuja, you need to leave the slums and go to the developed areas when next you visit
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
belovedsamex:
Which IBADAN be this...?

I laugh in Swahili......you must be telling ferry Tales to people who have not lived in IBADAN.

The funniest pix is the one of IBADAN at Night. I guess you got that pix from Heaven.

Don't even reason it, Ibadan smells like pig.

For sure Ibadan may be more developed than Enugu, but it's not anywhere near all these over-exagerations.
Ibadan is bigger than your shallow imagination,if you actually know Ibadan you should be able to recognize at least the "Ibadan at night " pictures the 1st is bodija district the second is golden tulip and it surrounding and the 3rd Ventura mall the 4th is Ventura fountain obviously you don't know Ibadan so stop unmasking your pellucid ignorance and halt spewing trash

American Christian academic,Ibadan

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by belovedsamex(m): 3:27am On Jan 02, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Ibadan is bigger than your shallow imagination,if you actually know Ibadan you should be able to recognize at least the "Ibadan at night " pictures the 1st is bodija district the second is golden tulip and it surrounding and the 3rd Ventura mall the 4th is Ventura fountain obviously you don't know Ibadan so stop unmasking your pellucid ignorance and halt spewing trash

American Christian academic,Ibadan

I spent 5 good years in Ibadan, UI environs precisely.

"Bodija District"

Where did you get d DISTRICT from?
Who does not know how skunk Bodija smells like? No market in Enugu smells like that shit!

My dear, I think you are just good at two things:

1. Exaggerating an inconsequential matter
2. Employing vulgar words to address people (thought you should be more civilized and address the issue, and not attacking the individual).
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Oxtonguy: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
belovedsamex:

I spent 5 good years in Ibadan, UI environs precisely.

"Bodija District"

Where did you get d DISTRICT from?
Who does not know how skunk Bodija smells like? No market in Enugu smells like that shit!

My dear, I think you are just good at two things:

1. Exaggerating an inconsequential matter
2. Employing vulgar words to address people (thought you should be more civilized and address the issue, and not attacking the individual).
Here you go crystal painting your ignorance, bodija is a district, One thing you do best is lying https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodija and not everyone deserves to be treated with civility specially with folks with no regard to their reputation telling bold lies and yet want respect

1.Challenge roundabout, Bodija (from the picture you call heaven
2.That same place during the day
3.Lagacy estate,Bodija
4.New bodija estate

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Okpabana: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Vickiweezy:

FYI, Rivers is the 2nd state with the highest GDP in Nigeria right after Lagos state... #fact

Pls read the topic again. We are not talking about the state economy here but how good and comfortable PHC is to live in. Hope you grab my angle now?

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Okpabana: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
UnknownT:
No good road in PHC? Are you for real?

"No good road network" is what I said oo. Pls understand the grammar.
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? by Joseph090615801: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
every time Enugu Enugu who Enugu state help ,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? / ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) / Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.