Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt (51850 Views)

Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by delishpot: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2016
Someone adviced me against my comment. I will keep quiet and return later to make mine.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Odkosh: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2016
moghulis:

Guy you just dey talk nonsense.
A story of a fulani man, you say.
You no even sabi lie.
So the only way they fit enter the east na after dey don kill all westerners abi.
So dey no get road wey link north and east wey them fit use.
Bloody liar.

I hope you remember the incident at Mile 12 where your conehead brother spoke Hausa in order to escape death. And that was after the hausas have killed almost all Yorubas around. This happened in your yoruba land. The Hausas were bold enough to do that because they know you guys are weaklings.
But here the Fulani man realised he wouldn't go free that's why he tried to run. Be it in the southwest he would just be walking about like nothing happened.

Conehead Coward.
lol, the truth has pained you to bone marrow. Many evidence and truth with me here. Will soon create a thread for that and put the link for you ppl to read so that when next you parents feed you with lies, you will do research b4 accepting it. That is what we are known for here. We don't listen to 'them tell me say', we do research and find the truth to hold the one that is the truth. Don't worry, will create a thread here for you to read on it. By the way, what's up with ur ppl being roasted by fulani. My findings showed me that after that roasting, another just ten fulanis enter another of ur village but the ppl already deserted b4 the ten fulanis even arrived. I was like, this ppl are brave na. How come a whole village ran for just ten fulanis. Chai, my igbo ppl. Enu po ju(too muuuuchi mouth). Una fit beat chest for the world hahahahahahahahahaha.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by cheruv: 12:13am On Dec 30, 2016
oblo:
For those who do not believe the story let me assure you all is true. I live less than 5 minutes from where it all happened. My neighbour even knew the igbo guy personally so it was a shocker to him as well.
Like I heard no one knew it would suddenly lead to this. It happened so fast and before u say jack the hausa guy had stabbed the igbo dude.

Honestly if not for the timely arrival of the army and police it was already an all out attack on hausas around and anywhere near Gariki. Of course bad guys were already ready to use the opportunity to loot.

The army mounted a road block till late this afternoon and one could not even drive in proper to the new Gariki area ....na trek u go trek o

Thank God no further lives were lost.
Instead of allowing people vent their anger all the army could do is come and block everywhere... If they did their job without favouring any side,things won't have deteriorated to this extent.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Vikky014(f): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2016
Coolgent:
Why burn mosque? Igbos and their hatred.
If na church they burnt in north u go dey begin insultin northers.
Anyway no be my businezz o, Kanos people go take revenge
and you think yoruba will b left out in d fight in ur so called kano onitsha people will retaliate if they try it

6 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by moghulis: 12:22am On Dec 30, 2016
slurryeye:

Go ask your forefathers why Ibibio sold millions of you as slaves from Ibinu Ukpani

You have nothing to say as long as your forefathers got their afonja asses whooped by womengringringringrin

11 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Odkosh: 12:34am On Dec 30, 2016
moghulis:

pained ass niggur.
I bursted yo ass now you are beating about the bushgrin
Conehead moraf ucker.
no be only bush jere, na forest or desert. E pain am. We go xpose una. Just with for the thread.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by moghulis: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2016
slurryeye:

Tell me one single war Igbos won. Just one.... Not two, just one. You are the most cowardice tribe that ever existed. And the most annoying thing about you, is that you make noise and get ass whooped eventually

And your brave oduduwa warriors were the only ones ever to be defeated by women.

The funniest part was that they ran like the wind to seek refuge in Abeokuta. What a shame, they could have at least fought with honour and should have fought to the finish and not run.gringrin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by cheruv: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2016
slurryeye:

You are slaves to the Ibibio from past till present

"Arochukwu is believed to have been the homeland of the Ibibio as they arrived in 300 AD from the Benue valley and founded early states like Obong Okon Ita and Ibom".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arochukwu
We seized Arochukwu from the Ibibio during the Aro-Ibibio wars in 1700. Its a fortress that defends Igboland from the East and would remain so.
At times I wonder how pathetic Awo free education was for yorubas undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by slurryeye: 12:49am On Dec 30, 2016
cheruv:

We seized Arochukwu from the Ibibio during the Aro-Ibibio wars in 1700. Its a fortress that defends Igboland from the East and would remain so.
At times I wonder how pathetic Awo free education was for yorubas undecided

Liar, can't you see that the same source said it was stalemate. And when Igbos accept a war is stalemate, it means they had been massacred and decimated. Just like Nigerian Civil war was stalemate grin

The fact remains that Ibini Ukpani was owned by Ibibios, and it was used to sell millions of Igbos as slaves

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by kassy777: 12:53am On Dec 30, 2016
olureignforever:

It's other tribes that give them reason to continue this barbaric act. When we come out en mass to defend ourselves and kill them too, even in their own land, then they will know that violence does not pay.
Thanks very much. How I wish these fulanis are living together with espedially the deltan Izons. I trust those people. They are very peace loving but just try some that show you are underminding them, in just two seconds, they would have been through with you and I can assure you that u will regret desregarding or underminding them.
I can stand for them that they will be the last people to anger you. I personally like.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Nickymezor(f): 12:53am On Dec 30, 2016
Wat wld it hv caused him to hv completed the money Jst 100 bucks sef. angryNawa oo. ABOKIS WILL ALWAYS B ONE... Glad he didnt escape too

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 30, 2016
mengho:
so you fefol just had to burn the mosques Abi?, remember woh ur igbo brethren get flenty shop 4 north. Never set fire on mosque ever again

So pls let's moderate our actions b4 it turns into a religious crisis

Zombie so you're blaming Igbo instead of the person who killed his fellow human first because of N100
Why do you support people who go around with daggers/guns and who see human lives as nothing and are quick to kill people

8 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by moghulis: 12:54am On Dec 30, 2016
slurryeye:

Flat.head, I thought you said Ibibio doesn't have anything to do with Arochukwu.......

Let me enlighten your chicken brain Osu. Ibinu Ukpani known as long juju by the British is an Ibibio shrine that was used to enslave millions of Igbos. The scheme used by the Ibibios to enslave this loud mouthed Igbos include people coming to Ibinu Ukpani to settle grieves, the person found guilty by the shrine is retained in the shrine and his or her family is told that land has swallowed such person, and Osu being dickheads with corroded brains they are, they believe such stories. This is how Ibibios enslaved millions of Igbos. Ibinu Ukpani (long juju shrine) was found all over Igboland used for selling off loud mouthed Igbos as slaves.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibini_Ukpabi

“Ibinu Ukpani (long juju shrine) was found all over Igboland”

I thought you said Arochukwu is Ibibio land but here you are mentioning Igboland.

How can you not see that you are such an illiterate. Keep contradicting yourselve.
Son of a dickhead weakling. grin

10 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Solorrman(m): 12:55am On Dec 30, 2016
So the southerners are not fighting,and they are respecting themselves right ? We also like the country be divided to go far away from so much prostitutes and alcoholics. An alcoholic can respect himself indeed.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by cheruv: 12:57am On Dec 30, 2016
slurryeye:

Liar, can't you see that the same source said it was stalemate. And when Igbos accept a war is stalemate, it means they had been massacred and decimated. Just like Nigerian Civil war was stalemate grin

The fact remains that Ibinu Ukpani was owned by Ibibios, and it was used to sell millions of Igbos as slaves
Decimated yet the name changed from ibri tam to arochukwu
Anyway its useless arguing with a product of Awo free education... Go and download the newest brain version and then come back for a chat!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa / Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.