Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? (31039 Views)

Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / My Experience As An Undergraduate: Freshers Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by Romanciella(f): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2016
adebayo201:
it all depends on the lecturer, the environment and the state of my mind... Aside that, I'm fit... wink

Some lecturers go tell you to get out of their class, oh boy, better go find your HOD to beg for you... If some tell you to tear a sheet of paper, you go joyfully tear two because you know what's up with what they want to do... Another will just look at you and you go just dey shake!

Lecturers pass lecturers oh!

Especially the last part...in my skul we have this man they call him "end of the road"..if this man see u for road lasan...u better change direction...hes very feirce and a no nonsense man

The brinb out your id card too is bad..lol i always lie to not have it on me

Result..lol everyone is scared of that one even the gurus

May God see us through

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by oshorstan(f): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2016
I remember my stint @ AAU Ekp, Anytime Dr ken wants to paste results, we are always scared because your name, matric no, cgpa, carry over, and courses passed will be displayed with it for all including ur crush n babes to see... Results freaks me out ooo
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by oshorstan(f): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2016
I remembered my stint at AAU ekp, Dr ken was really brutish . he scared us during results pasting. You will just develop high blood pressure. To make it worst, He adds matric num, name, cgpa, carry overs, and your year of graduation.. that man worry us oooo... The painful part is , everyone is permitted to look. He was even planning to sending them to our parents..

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2016
No 8 na Devil
Goan explain yourself to d sch authority
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by curvilicious: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
I hate to read my qweshun sheet and see 'answer all qweshuns'
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by Airoflaw(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
na 1 ooo
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by ikemesit4477: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
daneni1:
As an undergraduate, which of these sentence scare you most?

1. Tear a sheet of paper
2. Get out of my class
3. Answer all questions
4. Gv me ur ID card
5. Your test is nextweek
6. Result has been pasted
7. Tear sheet of paper, write your name and submit.

4 of course!
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by nolio(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
daneni1:
As an undergraduate, which of these sentence scare you most?

1. Tear a sheet of paper
2. Get out of my class
3. Answer all questions
4. Gv me ur ID card
5. Your test is nextweek
6. Result has been pasted
7. Tear sheet of paper, write your name and submit.

what's your matric number
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by shugaplum(f): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
6&7
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by waynetee(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
6. Result has been pasted....i go wan shit for body

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by Angelsss(f): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
6, Once result son comot sh*t plus urine go dey worry me or I go begin dey cough anyhow

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by kechywillz(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Na results, Na dat time shït go come hold u
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by undisputednesta(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dat one nor even dey fear me. Na wen u see question one start with "Explain extensively......"
Then u know dat u are done for cos how the rest questions wan b?

But i do miss those days.
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by Wuminity(f): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
The most scary of all is an impromptu test. When you are not even expecting it or not prepared.

The lecturer will be like Tear a sheet of paper, write your name and your matric number.

And the worst part of it is that the lecturer might not use the test, while some uses it, especially if most of you guys perform woefully.
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by daxon001(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
What's your matric. number? Men that's scary embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
None !! the only thing I was afraid off wz , "You are not a student of this institution if you have nt met the required registration, Ensure everything about you is documented ".
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by Gesd(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
4&6
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by jimylord: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Such a bad shit result

Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by EagleEyes001(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
No. 4 Your Reg, No Going To Wrong Places. Ahh! Is Only The Grace Of God That Redeem Ur Mission In Sch Frm D Shallows Of Hell
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by cee001(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
klexycole:

FUNAAB cheesy grin grin
lol. On point .. cheesy how far now
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by Timidolski(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
3,4 nd 6... dem fit komot person heart use am pound yam
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by klexycole(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
cee001:
lol. On point .. cheesy how far now

I dey oo grin
Re: Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? by cee001(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
klexycole:

I dey oo grin
Na u na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo / 200 Level Pharmacy Students Of OOU Asked To Raise Their Hands For Noise Making / Anambra University Lecturer Holds Anas Masked-Themed Investigative Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.