Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party (3099 Views)

Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by uzuede4(f): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Airforce 1 was here. ;DAirforce 1 was here.
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by LifeofAirforce1: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
uzuede4:
Airforce 1 was here. ;DAirforce 1 was here.
After criticizing me you don come again abi? grin
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by AbuMikey(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
Na wa o, I can't wait for the after party stories. heheheheh.
gringrin
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by optional1(f): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:

I go tell you if you go come..

all expenses trip paid bah?
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by LifeofAirforce1: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
optional1:

all expenses trip paid bah?

When no be sey you be Rihanna
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by optional1(f): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:

When no be sey you be Rihanna

lol
so they hack ur account join.
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by LifeofAirforce1: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
optional1:

lol

so they hack ur account join.
Yep they did

I cant edit my profile at the moment.
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by B4UIWAZ(f): 12:00am On Dec 30, 2016
This guy cheesy cheesy
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Airforce1(m): 12:05am On Dec 30, 2016
B4UIWAZ:
This guy cheesy cheesy

I love you baby kiss
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by B4UIWAZ(f): 12:07am On Dec 30, 2016
Airforce1:

I love you baby kiss
you've got potentials and i love you for that wink

1 Like

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by LifeofAirforce1: 12:16am On Dec 30, 2016
B4UIWAZ:
Ive heard that so many times

Thanks.
kiss
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by HITTED(m): 12:19am On Dec 30, 2016
Airforce1 is an NL celebrity, take it or leave it. grin grin
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by LifeofAirforce1: 12:35am On Dec 30, 2016
Just been me grin
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by LifeofAirforce1: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
B4UIWAZ:
oshe
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by optional1(f): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
Yep they did
I cant edit my profile at the moment.

wow
pele oh.
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by xynerise: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
Just been me grin

Being*

Well, obviously, you are trying to feel impotent important. It is allowed. smiley
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by lanicky(f): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
Na wa o, I can't wait for the after party stories. heheheheh.

Me too.. I swear grin
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by zicoraads: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Now this is funny cheesy grin Just another day in the life of a celebrity I guess cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by zicoraads: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
lanicky:

Me too.. I swear grin
You too? Are you not Miss Nairaland again? You ought to be in thick of this, inviting all the sweet asanwas on Nairaland and getting set to go whine all that succulent body of yours wink

Shouldn't be on the sidelines.
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by badinfluence: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lol.. This guy is the single most interesting character on NL... grin
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ahhhhhh gringringrin
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by lanicky(f): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
zicoraads:

You too? Are you not Miss Nairaland again? You ought to be in thick of this, inviting all the sweet asanwas on Nairaland and getting set to go whine all that succulent body of yours wink

Shouldn't be on the sidelines.

I don't stay in lag.. lipsrsealed
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
Hi peeps, as you all know nairaland beach party is on jan 2 at Elegushi and I've promised the organizers i will turn up with Pinkjacket if she's back from travel before that time.

so guys please I would like us to respect ourselves.

I'm a shy person please don't take offence if I didn't answer to your greetings.

I know lot of attention will be on me "Airforce1" so please don't snap me if I didn't permit you to do so else I may smash your phone.

If you don't like me please avoid me.

If i get called upon to perform or make a speech and I decline, please respect my decision.

I will be dressing so simple to the event so please don't expect Alexander McQueen or Gucci designers from me.

Thanks and God bless you all.

Life Of Airforce1.

All I can say is that you you Lack the smallest quantum of common sense
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Durosure(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
i need a date on that day.. pls chocolate Lady only.. contact my signature.
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by LifeofAirforce1: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Durosure:
i need a date on that day.. pls chocolate Lady only.. contact my signature.
vizkiz got answers to your question

maybe you should contact him so he could fix you up with a chocolate skinned lady.
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by KingOfThePay(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
48 Laws of Power.. Law 6 and Law 8
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by firstking01(m): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
The first to posters tho.
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Bossontop(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jus av dis feeling dat dis guy no go turn up eventually....
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by LifeofAirforce1: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
I've got reasons to...
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by badinfluence: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
KingOfThePay:
48 Laws of Power.. Law 6 and Law 8

Spot on
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Home based guys mehn angry
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by JastSiryin(m): 12:37am On Dec 31, 2016
Florblu:
Guy you are such a loser. Why are you seeking for cheap attention? why are you attaching so much importance to your existence?
We celebrate success and not failure biko.Come next 2017 humble yourself so that you can stand before kings and queens.You are every shades of Stupidity
Calm down mam...y'all should really learn how to take a joke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? / Why Are White Billionaires Increasingly Shopping For Black Women As Gilrlfriends / Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.