Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell (2149 Views)

Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2012
yes, this is how you know you are in hell. paying bills is a curse. everything on earth was given to us for free to enjoy and everything was free until man fell. when man fell, the lord created another group of mankind as his sword and this new group of mankind was elevated above the original man. this new group of mankind was instructed to take payments from the israelites for everything they do.

lamentations 5 vs 4[b] We have to pay to drink our own water. We have to pay to chop our own wood.[/b] the israelites lamenting as soon as the greeks (edomites) kicked down the doors of their city and took over and started charging them for things that they got for free before.

baruch 3 vs 8 Behold, we are yet this day in our captivity, where thou hast scattered us, for a reproach and a curse, and to be subject to payments, according to all the iniquities of our fathers, which departed from the Lord our God. lamenting about all the payments we are now subjected to all over the world were we are dispersed
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by LogicMind: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2012
do i look like an isrealite to you?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2012
Logic Mind: do i look like an isrealite to you?
yes you do. wink you just in denial
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by nyameke: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2012
Damn this is the third time I'm reading your post and I'm going What?
Ok so question.. Does paying your house rent and utility bills, etc means your experiencing hell? When did paying bills become a curse

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2012
nyameke: Damn this is the third time I'm reading your post and I'm going What?
Ok so question.. Does paying your house rent and utility bills, etc means your experiencing hell? When did paying bills become a curse
did you read those 2 verses ? when we return to the kingdom of heaven on earth, there will be no bills. bills were introduced by the greeks. the man of sin. the vessel of wrath fitted for destruction.
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by thehomer: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2012
buzugee: yes, this is how you know you are in hell. paying bills is a curse. everything on earth was given to us for free to enjoy and everything was free until man fell. when man fell, the lord created another group of mankind as his sword and this new group of mankind was elevated above the original man. this new group of mankind was instructed to take payments from the israelites for everything they do.

lamentations 5 vs 4[b] We have to pay to drink our own water. We have to pay to chop our own wood.[/b] the israelites lamenting as soon as the greeks (edomites) kicked down the doors of their city and took over and started charging them for things that they got for free before.

baruch 3 vs 8 Behold, we are yet this day in our captivity, where thou hast scattered us, for a reproach and a curse, and to be subject to payments, according to all the iniquities of our fathers, which departed from the Lord our God. lamenting about all the payments we are now subjected to all over the world were we are dispersed

So does God wants you to pay your bills?
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2012
thehomer:

So does God wants you to pay your bills?
RENDER UNTO CAESAR WHAT IS CAESARS. yes you have to pay your bills or the gentiles will throw you out of your house. its punishment. till we get to the kingdom we have to keep payin em bills
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by nyameke: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2012
buzugee: did you read those 2 verses ? when we return to the kingdom of heaven on earth, there will be no bills. bills were introduced by the greeks. the man of sin. the vessel of wrath fitted for destruction.
Yes I read it..You realised rhat verse was talking about what happened to the Israelites at the time?
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2012
nyameke: Yes I read it..You realised rhat verse was talking about what happened to the Israelites at the time?
and you think the israelites have all died off right ? you realise this punishment will be carried on till christ return right ? we are the israelites subject to payments from our time in israel under antiochus epiphanes, to our time in the americas under the edomites and all over the world were we are scattered. we are under payments. you pay for your water, your light, your rent, road tax, insurance etc etc etc
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by thehomer: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
buzugee: RENDER UNTO CAESAR WHAT IS CAESARS. yes you have to pay your bills or the gentiles will throw you out of your house. its punishment. till we get to the kingdom we have to keep payin em bills

Your God really likes his punishments.
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2012
thehomer:

Your God really likes his punishments.
building you up for the kingdom. its part of the being tested and refined process. you gotta be purified before you can get in. he purifies with tribulations and suffereing. however if you get to the level of righteousness he likes, you stop getting purified and tested. your life becomes a bed of roses. see, trials and tribulations are punishment tools to get you to behave right.
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by LogicMind: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2012
who do you pay those bills to?
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2012
Logic Mind: who do you pay those bills to?
water company, electric company etc etc
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by LogicMind: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
buzugee: water company, electric company etc etc

i have shares in an electric company. infact my last year's dividends were more than my total electricity bill.
if that is a symptom of hell, then i never want to taste heaven.
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by nyameke: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2012
buzugee: and you think the israelites have all died off right ? you realise this punishment will be carried on till christ return right ? we are the israelites subject to payments from our time in israel under antiochus epiphanes, to our time in the americas under the edomites and all over the world were we are scattered. we are under payments. you pay for your water, your light, your rent, road tax, insurance etc etc etc
Do you believe in jesus Christ?
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
Logic Mind:

i have shares in an electric company. infact my last year's dividends were more than my total electricity bill.
if that is a symptom of hell, then i never want to taste heaven.
good for you. wink
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2012
nyameke: Do you believe in jesus Christ?
Yup, Sure do. You ?
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by nyameke: 1:55am On Apr 24, 2012
buzugee: Yup, Sure do. You ?
Glad to know..And I Definetly do too ..why and what made you to believe in him though
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by Goshen360(m): 2:51am On Apr 24, 2012
@ Buzugee,

You are my friend but sometimes, you beat my imagination when you spew some "kind" rubbish. grin and where the heck you get all these other bible books you often quote from? You are on your own o. u hear me so grin
Maybe one day, you will come out and say, to work is also a curse or symbol of hell,lol. Guy, be careful o. Hope say you never....

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 3:21am On Apr 24, 2012
nyameke: Glad to know..And I Definetly do too ..why and what made you to believe in him though
always did. not sure what it was exactly. this is how you are raised as a nigerian. so it was a natural progression from passive belief in christ to active belief in christ
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 3:23am On Apr 24, 2012
Goshen360: @ Buzugee,

You are my friend but sometimes, you beat my imagination when you spew some "kind" rubbish. grin and where the heck you get all these other bible books you often quote from? You are on your own o. u hear me so grin
Maybe one day, you will come out and say, to work is also a curse or symbol of hell,lol. Guy, be careful o. Hope say you never....
LOL that is part of the bible that was taken out. it is called the apocrypha. it was taken out by the europeans by the bible destruction society because it dispels the lies that civilization started with greece. if you go into the book of 1 maccabees chapter 1, it clearly tells you the european empire started with alexander the great but prior to that there were so many other great empires. so thats why it was removed. white superiority.

come on now, you mean to tell me these 2 verses are not clear enough ?

lamentations 5 vs 4 We have to pay to drink our own water. We have to pay to chop our own wood. the israelites lamenting as soon as the greeks (edomites) kicked down the doors of their city and took over and started charging them for things that they got for free before.

Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by Goshen360(m): 3:32am On Apr 24, 2012
^^^ Hey Son (buzugee),
Am not ready for debate tonight please. And how are you so SURE those books are NOT ADDED to God's word? That's why i don't enter the debate you quote those "books" of "your own bible",lol grin grin grin.
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 3:36am On Apr 24, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^ Hey Son (buzugee),
Am not ready for debate tonight please. And how are you so SURE those books are NOT ADDED to God's word? That's why i don't enter the debate you quote those "books" of "your own bible",lol grin grin grin.
those books are not added to Gods words. any bible you bought prior to 1900 had the apocrypha in it. the apocrypha got taken out not too long ago. you can still buy bibles with the apocrypha in them. the KJV 1611 has the apocrypha in it. without the apocrypha you are only getting a portion of Gods words. the most potent of Gods words lie in the book of esdras in the apocrypha.
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by Goshen360(m): 4:00am On Apr 24, 2012
Okay, where and how do I get the 1611 KJV?
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by Goshen360(m): 4:04am On Apr 24, 2012
^^^
@ buzugee,

Never mind, i found it online. Thanks. I will keep in touch with it. Thanks
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 4:06am On Apr 24, 2012
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by Goshen360(m): 4:22am On Apr 24, 2012
I tried read some thing about the apocrypha online now. My question to your is, what "testament" do we place this "apocrypha" since God only spoke about NEW Testament in the OT?

Q2. Who are the authors/writers of each of those books?
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 4:31am On Apr 24, 2012
Goshen360: I tried read some thing about the apocrypha online now. My question to your is, what "testament" do we place this "apocrypha" since God only spoke about NEW Testament in the OT?

Q2. Who are the authors/writers of each of those books?
the apocrypha is between the book of malachi and matthew. see thats the problem. there is no such thing as testament. the bible is a whole continuous book. this whole testament thing was enacted at the council of nicea.

the authors
1 Esdras
2 Esdras
Tobit
Judith
Additions to Esther
Wisdom of Solomon
Sirach (Ecclesiasticus)
Baruch
Letter of Jeremiah (Baruch 6)
Additions to Daniel (The Prayer of Azariah and the Song of the Three Young Men, part of Daniel 3 in the Catholic Bible)
Susanna (Daniel 13 in the Catholic Bible)
Bel and the Dragon (Daniel 14 in the Catholic Bible)
Prayer of Manassheh
1 Maccabees
2 Maccabees
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by Goshen360(m): 4:44am On Apr 24, 2012
Testament was spoken of/about by God in the OT. How would you say there is no testament? I really have to spell check this apocrypha of you guys first by the Spirit of God. Testament, covenant, agreement and Will - All mean the same thing.

Okay, can you correlate these verse together:

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. Jeremiah 31:31-34 kjv

This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; Heb 10:16 kjv.

This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. Hebrews 8:10 kjv
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by Goshen360(m): 4:48am On Apr 24, 2012
buzugee: the apocrypha is between the book of malachi and matthew. see thats the problem. there is no such thing as testament. the bible is a whole continuous book. this whole testament thing was enacted at the council of nicea.

the authors
1 Esdras
2 Esdras
Tobit
Judith
Additions to Esther
Wisdom of Solomon
Sirach (Ecclesiasticus)
Baruch
Letter of Jeremiah (Baruch 6)
Additions to Daniel (The Prayer of Azariah and the Song of the Three Young Men, part of Daniel 3 in the Catholic Bible)
Susanna (Daniel 13 in the Catholic Bible)
Bel and the Dragon (Daniel 14 in the Catholic Bible)
Prayer of Manassheh
1 Maccabees
2 Maccabees

Jesus made reference to most OT books and also quote directly from them. Paul made reference and also quote most OT book and like wise several Apostles, Can you quote anywhere in any of these "your books" where Jesus made reference or the Apostles, Paul, Peter etc. I permit you.
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 4:48am On Apr 24, 2012
Goshen360: Testament was spoken of/about by God in the OT. How would you say there is no testament? I really have to spell check this apocrypha of you guys first by the Spirit of God. Testament, covenant and Will - All mean the same thing.

Okay, can you correlate these verse together:

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. Jeremiah 31:31-34 kjv

This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; Heb 10:16 kjv.

This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. Hebrews 8:10 kjv
when i say testament, i mean, the book is continuos. old -apocrypha-new. it seems like it is old and new because the apocrypha was taken out of it. convenant is different from testament.
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by Heathen(m): 4:49am On Apr 24, 2012
'Do You Know
That Paying Bills Is A
Symptom Of Hell' Huh? Madness!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Say No To Child-marriage! / Reasons Why It Is Sinful For Pastors To Be Guarded By Armed Security / The Catholics Did NOT Invent Islam, It Fought The Heresy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.