Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit (5048 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Please guy let be sincere to ourselves
How much do your girlfriend received when she visit you
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by greatnaija01: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Is dating NOW adoption? ABI she didnt have TFARE when she chose to come.

I do not date girls who are initially jobless else they will make me their office and run me to ruin.

A jobless girl has nothing other than sex to offer in a relationship. She is a complete misfit.

Girls who truly have what they are doin that is giving them money will feel insulted to be given cash when leaving cos it like "PAYING" for services.

amani63:
Please guy let be sincere to ourselves
How much do your girlfriend received when she visit you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Sage7(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
I totally disagree with the comment above me

10 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by boiz2men(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Do people give their babes money when they come visiting?

What is the money for?

I have never done that.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
greatnaija01:
Is dating NOW adoption? ABI she didnt have TFARE when she chose to come.

I do not date girls who are initially jobless else they will make me their office and run me to ruin.

A jobless girl has nothing other than sex to offer in a relationship. She is a complete misfit.

Girls who truly have what they are doin that is giving them money will feel insulted to be given cash when leaving cos it like "PAYING" for services.

I disagree with you bro
And who say a jobless girl have nothing other than sex
Do you know they are the one that reject sex than working girls

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
boiz2men:
Do people give their babes money when they come visiting?

What is the money for?

I have never done that.
my brother that's why you suffer from heart breaks always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by nwosunnanenye(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
I Do Give Her 60 Naira Depending On Which Direction She Came From..

11 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
nwosunnanenye:
what a wicked world
Tell me you are joking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by samuelizz(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
My girlfriend is allergic to money!! cool

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by boiz2men(m): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
amani63:
my brother that's why you suffer from heart breaks always

Hahaha grin grin grin

I think the problem is that the kind of babes you roll with do not have jobs. Of course, I know I can send money to my woman when there's a genuine need but certainly not because she came visiting... Is the money for tfare or what?

I'm serious. I have never given a girl any money just bbecause she came visiting. From my secondary school days to date

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
Am I Paying Her Salary? I Dont Understand o...
Giving Her How? After The Fvck or What? She No Be Olosho na

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by greatnaija01: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
sorry o. tell me what else a JOBLESS BROKE LAZY-ASS girl has to offer.

they can reject sex but it happens to them accidentally. so unless u have points and facts, dont talk.

dont even think of mentioning cooking, washing clothes, etc cos that is not their JOB... the guy can do it for himself

amani63:
I disagree with you bro
And who say a jobless girl have nothing other than sex
Do you know they are the one that reject sex than working girls
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
boiz2men:

Hahaha grin grin grin

I think the problem is that the kind of babes you roll with do not have jobs. Of course, I know I can send money to my woman when there's a genuine need but certainly not because she came visiting... Is the money for tfare or what?

I'm serious. I have never given a girl any money just bbecause she came visiting. From my secondary school days to date
what if in a case your Bae is UNI student,you will expect money to fall on her
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by nwosunnanenye(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
amani63:
what a wicked world
Tell me you are joking
Like Say If Na U Be My Gf Wey I Dey Give #60 U No For Don Sell All My Property Tear Race Comot

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Ifakiland(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
Some stupid guys are the reason these gals feel entitled to a guys money....who pays a gal for visiting
Fucking idiots...spineless men who fink its only money dat can get a gal for dem....

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lemme not even comment.
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
DeadRat:
Am I Paying Her Salary? I Dont Understand o...

Giving Her How? After The Fvck or What? She No Be Olosho na
you except to come visit you with her own money and also take care of herself with her own money
After you might have send her body and pussy (God FOEGIVE ME ) To Early Sleep
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
You are talking out of ignorance

greatnaija01:
sorry o. tell me what else a JOBLESS BROKE LAZY-ASS girl has to offer.

they can reject sex but it happens to them accidentally. so unless u have points and facts, dont talk.

dont even think of mentioning cooking, washing clothes, etc cos that is not their JOB... the guy can do it for himself

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by boiz2men(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
amani63:
what if in a case your Bae is UNI student,you will expect money to fall on her

Lol. Just a quick question. Do these babes ask for this money or you just give it to them?

Second, I finished from the uni too. One time, someone came from ondo to edo (where I was schooling) to see me. I didn't give her anything. Of course, she called me for other things and I obliged. But certainly not because she came..

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
For sure na
nwosunnanenye:

Like Say If Na U Be My Gf Wey I Dey Give #60 U No For Don Sell All My Property Tear Race Comot

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by dopedan(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
500 for tp plus free food.. E don tey i get babe sha but idgaff im working on my ambitions

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
amani63:
you except to come visit you with her own money and also take care of herself with her own money
After you might have send her body and pussy (God FOEGIVE ME ) To Early Sleep
talk About Taking Care Of Her. Then Yes I Will but When You Say Give Her Money everytime She Comes To My Home, that Doesnt Sound Okay
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
boiz2men:

Lol. Just a quick question. Do these babes ask for this money or you just give it to them?

Second, I finished from the uni too. One time, someone came from ondo to edo (where I was schooling) to see me. I didn't give her anything. Of course, she called me for other things and I obliged. But certainly not because she came..
they don't ask for money
But as a man you knows what to do
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
DeadRat:
talk About Taking Care Of Her. Then Yes I Will but When You Say Give Her Money everytime She Comes To My Home, that Doesnt Sound Okay
she don't have to say give me money
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Neimar: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
I 4k her tu coma
dts d Tfare

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by bro4u: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
nwosunnanenye:
Pls, are you a Professor in Economics??

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Ifakiland(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
amani63:
she don't have to say give me money
Gals for don maga u well o...."she don't have to ask" smh....fada xmas...Bobo kan nice....owu ghana

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ifakiland:

Gals for don maga u well o...."she don't have to ask" smh....fada xmas...Bobo kan nice....owu ghana
Maga watin na only one girlfriend I get
And I da mean on her when it comes to money and she don't visit always
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by xendra: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ifakiland:
Some stupid guys are the reason these gals feel entitled to a guys money....who pays a gal for visiting
Fucking idiots...spineless men who fink its only money dat can get a gal for dem....
says the perpetually single guy

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by mikejj(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin grin na escot me dey escot ha reach jontion o.any how wey she take reach her father house na she sabi..moni ko moni ni
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sage7:
I totally disagree with the comment above me
Why?
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin na escot me dey escot ha reach jontion o.any how wey she take reach her father house na she sabi..moni ko moni ni
how many girls you Don break their heart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters / Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive / My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.