Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) (20898 Views)

I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!! / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by cbi24: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2016
I was coming back from Yaba and it was June last year.

It was raining I did not see keke or bus.

So immediately the rain reduce abit,I decided to trek.

As I was getting to Empire in Ojuelegba,I heard
music playing and looked left and saw a suya joint.

I said to myself,make I chop suya na.
As I went there I was surprise to see that,
that street was full with ashawo.

I gather mind say make I just feed my eye.

From the beginning of the street to the end,na Ashawo full there.
This place I am making reference to is close to USA transport,It is called empire in Ojuelegba.

As I was feeding my eyes,I enter one bar there.
Na so some of them came

Ashawo:Oga,make I go do you well
Me: No worry

Ashawo: If I no do you well no pay,na only 3k

She came closer and her body and breast torch me,I felt like if na electric shock
Ashawo: Come Make I show u something

Me: You this lady,ok wait,Can u suck my joystick and I no want to Bleep
Ashawo: Let's go there

she hold my hand and we move.
Me: Inside my mind,i was saying,which excuse make I give her to disappear

When we got into her small room.
She lock the door and start to remove my trouser.
My dick was already stand without any respect.
She look under her bed and brought out pure water.
I ask her what is that for.

Ashawo: To wash your thing na
Me: No ooooo,Make I go buy water come,I don't trust all this water.

Ashawo: No fear,you no trust me.
Me: I will go and buy it

Ashawo: Story story,You done enter here,no going back,
you will pay me.
Me:I never do anything na

Ashawo: Na lie.
Me: After arguing for sometime,I gave her 1k
and told her make I quickly go buy bottle water
That was how I came out and I ran without my looking back again.

I said to myself,I will never tempt myself again.
But the sad news is I sometime see myself having sex with this lady in
my dream.

She is too beautiful to be ashawo.
Anytime I dream about her,when i wakeup,I go done release .

Anytime I have sex with my girl friend,I see this ashawo face
It is up to one year now.

My girl keep complaining that I don't have stamina again
and I don't last long

Can this be related to this Ashawo ?
Am confuse, Advice me

Source: https://xlearn.com.ng/myspark/
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Kikikikikikiki

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by KnightRod(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2016
grin sorry sir
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by jubrealguy(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2016
ds place go make sense

1 Like

Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2016
lol, am sorry grin i knw i shouldn't be laffing, but dis story worths the laugh

Uncle go and fast 4 40days and 40night

6 Likes

Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by Oyiboman69: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2016
op,do you think you really need advice or just to share your story

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by cbi24: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Kikikikikikiki
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by zadok60: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2016
you need to pray young man

1 Like

Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by cbi24: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2016
zadok60:
you need to pray very hard young man
cry cry
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2016
cbi24:
shocked shocked shocked
.what?
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

na Jesus Christ
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by fuckYouSeun(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2016
you f*ck up ooo... why you run from ordinary p*say... oya go find the babe f*ck am well well, everything go stop

14 Likes

Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by temple11: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2016
OP, Wakaaaa!!! I still dey look for the part where she suck your anaconda.

4 Likes

Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Good for you!

Serves as a lesson to all those guys who jump into any hole they see, you may actually never jump out fine again.

I don't feel sorry for you. I rather feel sorry for your girlfriend. I get irritated once I hear a guy blabbing that a girl forced sex on him.. wtf? Is she stronger than you? It simply means you have no will power.

A man without control belongs to the dogs on the street, not to any sensible girl alive.
Ishie!

14 Likes

Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by Oyiboman69: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2016
cbi24:
I was coming back from Yaba and it was June last year.

It was raining I did not see keke or bus.

So immediately the rain reduce abit,I decided to trek.

As I was getting to Empire in Ojuelegba,I heard
music playing and looked left and saw a suya joint.

I said to myself,make I chop suya na.
As I went there I was surprise to see that,
that street was full with ashawo.

I gather mind say make I just feed my eye.

From the beginning of the street to the end,na Ashawo full there.
This place I am making reference to is close to USA transport,It is called empire in Ojuelegba.

As I was feeding my eyes,I enter one bar there.
Na so some of them came

Ashawo:Oga,make I go do you well

Ashawo: If I no do you well no pay,na only 3k

She came closer and her body and breast torch me,I felt like if na electric shock
Ashawo: Come Make I show u something

Me: You this lady,ok wait,Can u suck my joystick and I no want to Bleep
Ashawo: Let's go there

she hold my hand and we move.
Me: Inside my mind,i was saying,which excuse make I give her to disappear

When we got into her small room.
She lock the door and start to remove my trouser.
My dick was already stand without any respect.
She look under her bed and brought out pure water.
I ask her what is that for.

Ashawo: To wash your thing na
Me: No ooooo,Make I go buy water come,I don't trust all this water.

Ashawo: No fear,you no trust me.
Me: I will go and buy it

Ashawo: Story story,You done enter here,no going back,
you will pay me.
Me:I never do anything na

Ashawo: Na lie.
Me: After arguing for sometime,I gave her 1k
and told her make I quickly go buy bottle water
That was how I came out and I ran without my looking back again.

I said to myself,I will never tempt myself again.
But the sad news is I sometime see myself having sex with this lady in
my dream.

She is too beautiful to be ashawo.
Anytime I dream about her,when i wakeup,I go done release .

Anytime I have sex with my girl friend,I see this ashawo face
It is up to one year now.

My girl keep complaining that I don't have stamina again
and I don't last long

Can this be related to this Ashawo ?
Am confuse, Advice me

Source: http://drexpert.info/my-problem-started-after-a-prostitute-suck-my-pe-nis-at-ojuelegba/

op,its just imagination... do you people have to attached everything to devil?,just accept that nothing of such is happening that's all,fear of the mind,.unlike me, the only thing I worry about is poverty, not to be a poor man so as not to suffer in my old age,that's my fear.
I am the master of my fate.
I am the captain of my soul.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

haha fasting join ds matter.? U don finish him b dat, na after 6months he go recover
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by wristbangle: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2016
Funny story but OP, this is mere hallucination to me.

For a whole one year naim the ashawo dey your face? cheesy I no wan believe say she dey fetish becos if na so, MFM HQ no far bro.
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2016
Loool. I can't fit no talk o grin
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2016
find her go, and do the thing. Then all ur imagination go clear

1 Like

Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2016
grin no be only jesus fast like that na
Caringguy:
na Jesus Christ
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2016
grin finish am ke? No oh,
mayoralhaji:

haha fasting join ds matter.? U don finish him b dat, na after 6months he go recover

1 Like

Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by cbi24: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2016
jubrealguy:
ds place go make sense

You are on your own
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin no be only jesus fast like that na
Oya tell the human wey Fast for 40 days and 40 nights....
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by pedrilo: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2016
evegran:
Good for you!

Serves as a lesson to all those guys who jump into any hole they see, you may actually never jump out fine again.

I don't feel sorry for you. I rather feel sorry for your girlfriend. I get irritated once I hear a guy blabbing that a girl forced sex on him.. wtf? Is she stronger than you? It simply means you have no will power.

A man without control belongs to the dogs on the street, not to any sensible girl alive.
Ishie!
u r sounding like a perfect human dear, calm d fcck down.

4 Likes

Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2016
....Sticking that thing where it don't go. undecided you beta be glad she didn't bite it off!...❤
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by Headlesschicken(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2016
Their is nufin wrong wiv u man,u r wateva u blv u r if u blv dt a posessed gal can posess u den yuh posessed u jst gotta let go of wat happened dat day,cos it seems 2me dt u hvnt bin able 2forget bout d gal 4wateva reason it mayb,let go of dat memory n wen d feelings no lnga has a face 2attach to,it wld gradually wither...

2 Likes

Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by FreeSpirited: 9:58am On Jul 11, 2016
kinda cooked up......Bloggers again.
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by cbi24: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2016
Caringguy:
Caringguy:
lol
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2016
ok
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by chudyprince: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2016
Op, that pure water wey she brought out symbolizes she's from marine... Now seeing her in ur dreams and having wet dream means that she's now your spiritual wife grin

7 Likes

Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by cbi24: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2016
chudyprince:
Op, that pure water wey she brought out symbolizes she's from marine... Now seeing her in ur dreams and having wet dream means that she's now your spiritual wife grin

lol
Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by nestaAK(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2016
This one is strong...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 / Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS / Ten Great Things About Dating Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.