Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Hell Exists Because God Loves You - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Exists Because God Loves You (17194 Views)

Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists / Atheists!!! God Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by DoctorAlien(m): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2017
4kings:

Your statement makes it look like the person knows for sure, but still disobeys.

I was talking about Christians understanding it differently, through the "leading of the Holy Spirit" .

This leading of the Spirit is really causing further schism in Christianity.

A diligent, unbiased study of the Bible reveals that great truth. The Scripture is of no private interpretation.

The leading cause of division is that most sects base their doctrines only on one portion of the Scripture, which is a very dangerous thing to do. A belief in the harmony and unanimity of the whole Bible, and then the study of the Bible with that background belief will reveal not more than on church is supported by the Bible.
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by 4kings: 9:30am On Jan 01, 2017
DoctorAlien:

A diligent, unbiased study of the Bible reveals that great truth. The Scripture is of no private interpretation.

The leading cause of division is that most sects base their doctrines only on one portion of the Scripture, which is a very dangerous thing to do. A belief in the harmony and unanimity of the whole Bible, and then the study of the Bible with that background belief will reveal not more than on church is supported by the Bible.
You still did not answer my question.

Anyways Kilo4sure, honourhim, 4everGod, Winner01, ScienceWatch and KingEbukasBlog.
What do you think about eating pork or unclean animals.
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
4kings:

Anyways Kilo4sure, honourhim, 4everGod, Winner01, ScienceWatch and KingEbukasBlog.

What animals do you term as unclean? All animals are to be eaten as nothing is unclean any longer. Pork is delicious and i eat it steadily so what are the unclean animals you are referring to?
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by 4kings: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
4everGod:

What animals do you term as unclean? All animals are to be eaten as nothing is unclean any longer. Pork is delicious and i eat it steadily so what are the unclean animals you are referring to?
I knew you wouldn't agree to this. wink

But read the discussion between PastorAIO and DoctorAlien, and then tell me what you think.
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by ScienceWatch: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
4everGod:

In the biblical sense, "unclean" mean evil/demonic. There are no unclean animals only unclean people. Thats why I dont eat people !
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by ScienceWatch: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
4kings:

Only humans are unclean. Thats why I dont eat humans !
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by 4kings: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Only humans are unclean. Thats why I dont eat humans !
Interesting, please read convo between PastorAIO and DoctorAlien, and raise a biblical argument why all animals are clean.
Thanks.
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
4kings:

I knew you wouldn't agree to this. wink

But read the discussion between PastorAIO and DoctorAlien, and then tell me what you think.

I already did and No animal is unclean before God and also before Gods Children. We are to eat all things and give thanks to God while at it. I have eaten stuff offered to idols while on crusade before and it means nothing as all and who i know is Almighty God alone.

Only humans are considered unclean due to sinful nature but even for their sake we are asked to still preach to them but only to avoid vain communication and be not unequally yoked with them.
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by 4kings: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
4everGod:

I already did and No animal is unclean before God and also before Gods Children. We are to eat all things and give thanks to God while at it. I have eaten stuff offered to idols while on crusade before and it means nothing as all and who i know is Almighty God alone.

Only humans are considered unclean due to sinful nature but even for their sake we are asked to still preach to them but only to avoid vain communication and be not unequally yoked with them.

Well, what if this believe Is wrong, and as a result of less study of the Word of God as indicated by DoctorAlien.

Can you explain more with biblical references.

1 Like

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by hahn(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
frosbel2:

God is not crazy, the Sheep-maniacs are !

God is nonexistent. Since you discovered you were scammed by Oyaks, have you seen "God"?
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
4kings:

Well, what if this believe Is wrong, and as a result of less study of the Word of God as indicated by DoctorAlien.

Why do you wish to drag me into something so elementary and clear enough to a CHILD OF GOD. I am a seed of my father and my father sees nothing as unclean since he made them good so why should i see them as unclean when he has not told me so? Is it what goes into me that defiles me? NO!

It is what comes out of me. Nothing we eat is unclean...simple! It cannot affect a child of God because we are in this world but NOT OF THIS WORLD.

I am no longer bound by laws so have no need for condemning myself as the law of sin and death hath made me free. All i know is how to recognize and flee from sin or sinful acts but NOTHING THAT ENTERS INTO ME DEFILES ME be it what you term as UNCLEAN animals.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by hahn(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
4kings:

Happy new year 4kings

1 Like

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by 4kings: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
hahn:

Happy new year 4kings

Happy new year to you too ...

Hahn the comedian grin
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by PastorAIO: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
4everGod:

Why do you wish to drag me into something so elementary and clear enough to a CHILD OF GOD.

It is so elementary and clear to you. But to the person that insists on twisting and contorting there is nothing elementary or clear about it.

A vision saying 'Rise up and eat unclean animals' is not a reference to unclean animals but to gentiles and if they insist that it has no bearing whatsoever on foodstuffs what do you want to say to convince them otherwise. You had better just save your energy.

1 Like

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by 4kings: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
4everGod:

Why do you wish to drag me into something so elementary and clear enough to a CHILD OF GOD.
Are you implying that DoctorAlien Is not a child of GOD?

I am a seed of my father and my father sees nothing as unclean since he made them good so why should i see them as unclean when he has not told me so?

He made them good, but termed them unclean in the old testament.
The issue here is does that still hold in the new gospel.

Is it what goes into me that defiles me? NO!
It is what comes out of me. Nothing we eat is unclean...simple! It cannot affect a child of God because we are in this world but NOT OF THIS WORLD.

I am no longer bound by laws so have no need for condemning myself as the law of sin and death hath made me free. All i know is how to recognize and flee from sin or sinful acts but NOTHING THAT ENTERS INTO ME DEFILES ME be it what you term as UNCLEAN animals.

DoctorAlien what do you think of this. "No longer bound by the law of sin and death"
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by hahn(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
4kings:

Happy new year to you too ...

Hahn the comedian grin

tongue
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by DoctorAlien(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
4kings:
DoctorAlien what do you think of this. "No longer bound by the law of sin and death"

Are you asking this to learn or are you tryna set me up against my brother?

1 Like

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by 4kings: 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Are you asking this to learn or are you tryna set me up against my brother?
grin grin
I'm asking to learn na wink

I still study the Bible anyway, but from a Gnostic point of view.
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by 4kings: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
hahn:

tongue
See how you scattered that guys thread, telling him to hold ice block when he prays, wtf. grin
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by hahn(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
4kings:

See how you scattered that guys thread, telling him to hold ice block when he prays, wtf. grin

He said his hands were getting hot na. I didn't have a better advice tongue

2 Likes

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
4kings:

grin grin
I'm asking to learn na wink

If you insist on reading the bible from the gnostic's perspective , why bother anyone with questions That means these interpretations from our orthodox perspective are of no use to you .

My brothers just wasted their time sad

Very unfair sad
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
4kings:
Are you implying that DoctorAlien Is not a child of GOD?

He is but all of us are still attaining perfection

He made them good, but termed them unclean in the old testament.
The issue here is does that still hold in the new gospel.

The old testament is a shadow of the new testament. In the old testament during the days of Noah the bible talked about Noah taking the unclean and the clean animals into the ark and we know that in the new testament the ark is Jesus. So the clean animals are the Children of Israel who are saved while the unclean are the gentiles who are also saved especially since both of them were taken into the ark.

The vision Peter had in Acts 10 was talking about the salvation of the gentiles and taking the message to them and God confirmed it in the later verses when they got baptized in the holy ghost and began speaking in tongues.

1 Like

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by PastorAIO: 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
DoctorAlien:

The Holy Spirit inspired the accounts and admonitions in the Bible. As far as the Holy Spirit inspires it, you can be sure it ministers nothing but life. If it does not minister life, it is not of the Holy Spirit. If your text doesn't tally with the Holy Spirit-inspired Scripture, it cannot be that it was inspired by the Holy Spirit. It might have been inspired by a demon.

Precept must be upon precept, and line upon line.

Even in the bible it is disavowed that the Holy Spirit inspired everything.

There is inspiration everywhere. The will of God is at work throughout all of history everywhere. Everything is inspired.

It funny that you quote precept upon precept, line upon line, because that seems to be precisely what you are incapable of doing.
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by DoctorAlien(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
4kings:
grin grin I'm asking to learn na wink
You mean you'll bear demiurge in mind while studying the Bible?
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
PastorAIO:

Even in the bible it is disavowed that the Holy Spirit inspired everything.

It is specifically affirmed that the Holy Spirit inspired the writings of the books of the Bible. You may say He does not inspire everything but that stops when it comes to the words found in scripture.

[s]There is inspiration everywhere. The will of God is at work throughout all of history everywhere. Everything is inspired.

It funny that you quote precept upon precept, line upon line, because that seems to be precisely what you are incapable of doing.

[/quote][/s]
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by 4kings: 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
DoctorAlien:

You mean you'll bear demiurge in mind while studying the Bible?
I try to understand what I think the authors were saying from an esoteric stand point.
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by 4kings: 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

If you insist on reading the bible from the gnostic's perspective , why bother anyone with questions That means these interpretations from our orthodox perspective are of no use to you .

My brothers just wasted their time sad

Very unfair sad
I'm no Gnostic.
But I've been learning much about them In the past year.
I'm a freethinker tongue who seeketh after knowledge smiley
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by 4kings: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
4everGod:

He is but all of us are still attaining perfection

The old testament is a shadow of the new testament. In the old testament during the days of Noah the bible talked about Noah taking the unclean and the clean animals into the ark and we know that in the new testament the ark is Jesus. So the clean animals are the Children of Israel who are saved while the unclean are the gentiles who are also saved especially since both of them were taken into the ark.

The vision Peter had in Acts 10 was talking about the salvation of the gentiles and taking the message to them and God confirmed it in the later verses when they got baptized in the holy ghost and began speaking in tongues.

Good point.
Thanks
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by DoctorAlien(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
4kings:

I try to understand what I think the authors were saying from an esoteric stand point.

Goodluck.
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by YungTemy(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
frosbel2:
Hell is a sign of God's LOVE for you , in fact he LOVES you so deeply that he is going to burn you forever if you do not LOVE him back.

God wants you to LOVE him perfectly because he LOVED you first , and if you spurn this LOVE or refuse to LOVE him back , you will be plunged into the bottomless abyss in an instant, burning with brimstone for all of eternity.

You see , your soul is so precious to God that he is determined to punish you for all eternity for losing it by a sinful and wicked lifestyle. Don't worry, when you are burning in eternal agony, embraced by the flames of his wrath and consumed by the worm that dies not, you can be comforted in knowing that it is all because God LOVES you :-)

Without HELL there cannot be God's LOVE because after all, how can God LOVE his creatures without the threat of eternal torture , this is the only way he can keep you in line with his LOVE and make you appreciate what he has done to save you from this terrible place.

God is LOVE, remember ? Oh yes, you cannot afford to forget for if you do , hell awaits you for eternity.

Hell is real and God is LOVE.

after reading this, I just kept wondering if you were under the influence of marijuana or cocaine.... Cuz, your conception is so wrong. Pls don't let God Almighty punish you. This na new year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
4kings:

I'm no Gnostic.
But I've been learning much about them In the past year.
I'm a freethinker tongue who seeketh after knowledge smiley

Once again , you are giving yourself a label which you have no understanding of what it entails .

Freethinkers REJECT opinions concerned with religious beliefs .

Again , you wasted their time .

Very unfair sad

tongue
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by 4kings: 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Goodluck.
Is that all...??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Celebrates 53rd Birthday With Orphans, Others; Distributes Items / Why You Should Not Pay Attention To The People That Say "Do Not Judge". / Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.