Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss (42555 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React / Buhari Removes Mamora, Bugaje And Tallen From New Ambassadorial List / Breaking: Again, Senate Rejects Magu As EFCC Chairman, States Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Candyrain(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
stop talking from both sides of your mouth, so unstable like the waves of the sea, one minute you are defending magu, the next minute you are saying something else, patriot my foot!

It's a trade mark ™ of the zombies, you shouldn't be surprised at all.

AND BESIDES THIS IS A FAKE NEWS, "MAGUN" CAN'T BE REMOVED. HE IS DESTINED TO BE A LIFE TIME EFCC BOSS grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2016
Osyxcel:

DROP that sh*t or imma give you a head SHOT tongue
Na Your Papa Born You grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by ThatIgboBoy: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Hehehehehehehe! Not Donsmith bro. Guess more..

Dropshot
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2016
Atiku2019:

DropShot cheesy
Na You Talk Am Oh, Make Person No Begin Vex For Me grin angry
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Zenlife: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2016
Until the Nomad stop the herdsmen slaughter and genocide, he is unfit to preside over Nigeria.
That's the most important thing in Nigeria today.
It is a Jihad!
We must be conscious.
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by paulo220(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2016
but...someone prophecies their will be crisis And arrest of some senators for refusing Magu as EFCC boss. one prophecies failed
...waiting for another one. Thanks
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Dabulllit grin cheesy
Not Him Bro. That 1 na baby zombie nah

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by agbangam: 7:03am On Dec 31, 2016
Magu did his best, He stepped on toes n dis was expected. This is Nigeria where polithievecians are hailed by its citizens, any1 who try to fight d polithievecians will surelly be blackmailed n even docile citizens will support d polithievecians in shouting Kill him! Kill him!! Removing him!!!
Magu shud move on wit his life, @least so many of d untouchables were touched during his time. PMB shud look out for some1 with Magu's doggedness cos der so many thieves to be hunted or "witch hunted" as some will call it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 31, 2016
Someborri profesea don fail, even b4 2017 start
grin grin grin
grin
grin grin
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2016
ThatIgboBoy:

Dropshot
Na talk am oh, my hands are clean grin angry
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Renaissance2017: 7:04am On Dec 31, 2016
sarrki:

Advanced wailers will never seize to amuse me
Baba have spoken. That's final
Magu,Babachir, Fayemi, shitu and Abba kyari and many
More should be shown the way out.
Please fix your English Oba of Zombie. It is baba 'has' spoken not 'have' spoken.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by freeze001(f): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I saw a high profiled Zombie viewing, his name starts D and ends with "T. He is among those that told us that Magu isn't going anywhere, unku, please drop a comment before leaving..

Can you guess his name??

Of course! There are 'learner' zombies and there are 'senior' zombies; one of the 'highly profiled' among them shall be named *Dropshït*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by repogirl(f): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
stop talking from both sides of your mouth, so unstable like the waves of the sea, one minute you are defending magu, the next minute you are saying something else, patriot my foot!
that's why they are zombies nah....Easily swayed by the tide.

Sycophantic bigots whose only objective is to lick Buhari's dirty ass shitless. It's just amazing how a human being can be so biased and act like he doesn't have his own intuition. It's even quite pathetic.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by yaki84: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

can it be dropshit?
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2016
repogirl:
that's why they are zombies nah....Easily swayed by the tide.

Sycophantic bigots whose only objective is to lick Buhari's dirty ass shitless. It's just amazing how a human being can be so biased and act like he doesn't have his own intuition. It's even quite pathetic.
my dear, it's sickening, this are the people we call "any where belle face, aka Mr all weather"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by lastpage: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2016
MichaelSokoto:
corruption fighting back, wailerz jubilation undecided

If truly Buhari has replaced Magu, under pressure from the Rogues in the National Assembly, then it means that Buhari has surrendered and Corruption has won the battle.

But even more importantly, since Buhari was elected on the basis of fighting corruption, we can conclude the Buhari himself has FAILED!

CORRUPTION HAS DEFEATED BUHARI, HANDS DOWN.
BUHARI CAN NOW GO BACK TO HIS COWS.

END OF STORY.

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Caseless: 7:18am On Dec 31, 2016
sarrki:
Good one baba

Hire who you deem fit

Fire who you feel is not working

We gave you the mandate to do so

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
this is not a good one on baba's image. I hope this is not true cos it's coming from a pro-pdp newspaper.
It will do a lot to baba's image. Senate has overpowered him, in fact , they're trying to make him a weak president and he's succumbing to their antics .

I hope this is not true.
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2016
Candyrain:

It's a trade mark ™ of the zombies, you shouldn't be surprised at all.

AND BESIDES THIS IS A FAKE NEWS, "MAGUN" CAN'T BE REMOVED. HE IS DESTINED TO BE A LIFE TIME EFCC BOSS grin
the truth is I am yet to see a polithiefian I can trust, all that Mr integrity buhaha was for gullible Nigerians to jerk off on, until I see that polithiefian worth trusting only then will I become partisan, but for now, idgaf if buhari removes him or not, cos the truth is he who must to come to equity must come with clean hands, so the question is who's hand is clean enough to come to equity?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2016
freeze001:

Of course! There are 'learner' zombies and there are 'senior' zombies one of the 'highly profiled' among them shall be named *Dropshït*
I can't stop laughing. He must be cursing baba yahoo-yahoo now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2016
yaki84:

can it be dropshit?

na you talk am oh angry
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by bayelsaowei(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
dropshot
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by BossOluwendy(m): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2016
Some people right now be like....

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Jesusloveyou: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2016
Sealeddeal:
It's clear that Magu is corrupt. The Saint Magu who convicts people on pages of newspaper. Corrupt man fighting corruption.
so those he convicted on the pages of newspaper are now saints.
IPod sef.
how can this country move forward With people like your type still roaming the streets.
I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2016
I impatiently Anticipate the resignation of the self-serving/tyranical commander-in-THIEF!
Recession/hopelessness n squalor is NEVER the portion of nigerians in 2017...AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Candyrain(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
the truth is I am yet to see a polithiefian I can trust, all that Mr integrity buhaha was for gullible Nigerians to jerk off on, until I see that polithiefian worth trusting only then will I become partisan, but for now, idgaf if buhari removes him or not, cos the truth is he who must to come to equity must come with clean hands, so the question is who's hand is clean enough to come to equity?

And your answer is a resounding NONE

I think there are good men out there but the system has a way of turning them bad. If we can get our system right then good men with integrity will surface.
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by suxkill: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2016
lastpage:

If truly Buhari has replaced Magu, under pressure from the Rogues in the National Assembly, then it means that Buhari has surrendered and Corruption has won the battle.

But even more importantly, since Buhari was elected on the basis of fighting corruption, we can conclude the Buhari himself has FAILED!

CORRUPTION HAS DEFEATED BUHARI, HANDS DOWN.
BUHARI CAN NOW GO BACK TO HIS COWS.

END OF STORY.

Lastpage!

Please,who hacked this zombie account?

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Aristo3146(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I saw a high profiled Zombie viewing, his name starts D and ends with "T. He is among those that told us that Magu isn't going anywhere, unku, please drop a comment before leaving..

Can you guess his name??
I thought wailers were saying the fight against corruption is selective nah...
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2016
Candyrain:

And your answer is a resounding NONE

I think there are good men out there but the system has a way of turning them bad. If we can get our system right then good men with integrity will surface.
unfortunately I doubt we can get it right, seeing that so called upright men upon joining politics start talking from both sides of the mouth
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by sarrki(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:

Quote me where I supported magu
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2016
bayelsaowei:
dropshot
na you talk am oh angry angry
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Alusinejeuka(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2016
change, negative or positive ? That close door meeting with saraki........

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Olulinks(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2016
I think Prophet Suleiman said something about this Magu's appointment. These prophets sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO / How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid / Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.