Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss (42553 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React / Buhari Removes Mamora, Bugaje And Tallen From New Ambassadorial List / Breaking: Again, Senate Rejects Magu As EFCC Chairman, States Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by comfortchemical: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2016
2017 neva reach, permutation don dey go wrong.
iluvdonjazzy:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman 2017 prophesy EFCC to come after National Assembly
members in Nigeria in a politically motivated
arrests because of their refusal to confirm Magu
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by doctokwus: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2016
nonjebose:
. He made it worse by failing to stoically lean on public opinion with regards to dealing with political jobbers, sycophants and lobbyists who swarm to him
Thats exactly where d cattle rearer( sorry,d man so much pisses me off these days,i cannot refrain from using that phrase) lost d God given golden chance to eternally change Nigeria for good.
No leader,since probably 1979 had d kind of cult following Buhari had as a sworn in president,he cud literarily get away with any decision he wanted to take,initially,because we all foolishly blived he was d God sent messiah whose odour alone cud bring change.People blived in him so much,and were ready to back him,on d streets,online and offline.
Thats y he cud get away with astronomical petrol price increase,with no palliatives put in place,without a whimper;thats y he cud single handedly run dis country for 6mths,even wen our gut senses told us it was wrong,without any major chiding,just little murmurs of discontent;thats y wen he gave us a cabinet filled with discredited pple,we still blived,they didnt matter,dat he wud soon rein them in,that he just wanted to initially satisfy d figures that financed his campaign/supported him,that he wud sooner show all his true colors,of being a man of integrity.
Alas,wen he started closing his eyes and pretended to be deaf as revelation after revelation of d scandals perpetuated and still being perpetuated by those he publicly called 'saints',family,friends,relations and their "attaches",was wen all started to unravel.
As he battled BH,with scandals of its own,but didnt av an idea of how to tackle d other evolving security issues,his capacity and lack of became obvious.As he literarily watched unconcerned,unmoved,dafty & clueless as Nigerians suffered from d pangs of his economic gross mismanagement,eventhough not originally of his own makin,but made worse by his govt,was wen it now became without a shadow of doubt,that d man is incompetent and just wanted power without planning for it or having any clue how he wanted to transform d nation with it.
The unravelling of his much hyped anticorruption fight,is just d final mix dat solved d jigsaw puzzle showing that PMB was not really hijacked by a cabal,but that his inherent capacity deficits was just exploited by those close to him & that he is just another in our long line of failed leadership.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Jokerman(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

Show me anywhere it was written that he has for once steal from the Govt...

Your likes will be defending PEJ, FFK, Fayose, Metuh etc who are known thiefs..

Lol... Magu dat lives in a superfluous mansion compared to his salary??
Moreover I only copy you who support these thieves...

Aisha Buhari
Saraki
Tinubu
Dino melaye
Rochas
Amaechi,
Burutai... and many more...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by truthspeaks: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2016
Sarrki, ngeneukwenu, madridguy n co...
BeeBeeOoh:
But, I thought zombies said Magu isn't going anywhere??

Oga Magi or Magun, be good officer & don't hesitate to vacate that N40m mansion. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by OlaSpeaker(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2016
EFCC denied this on twitter
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by KAYD007(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
update: The presidency through its spoke person has come out to refute magu 's puported removal.
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I saw a high profiled Zombie viewing, his name starts with D and ends with "T. He is among those that told us that Magu isn't going anywhere, unku, please drop a comment before leaving..

Can you guess his name??
wailing mod, stop masturbating all over the thread hunting for likes. The news is fake. Hide your head in shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Folksyharry(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
wite111:
Removing him is not enough.He was found to be corrupt.A policeman who is meant to maintain law and order is corrupt.Has he been arrested by DSS?Has he been thrown into Kirikiri prison?Buhari you have done nothing by removing him.I am not impressed.I will believe your war against corruption only if you throw him into prison the way you did to FFK and others.Stop playing with our brain.Nigerians are wiser now

Thank you. I read the first page to see if anyone will comment as you did but I didn't find any. Most people are just celebrating Magu's removal and forgetting a crime was actually committed. This is the major problem I have with the fight against corruption. Until suspects are tried and jailed corruption will continue to thrive.
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Ovamboland(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
See wailers jubilation over a fake guardian news website
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by APCmyheart(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
But, I thought zombies said Magu isn't going anywhere??

Oga Magi or Magun, be good officer & don't hesitate to vacate that N40m mansion. Thanks

How far chief wailing wailer how market with una Fake news...

https://www.nairaland.com/3547944/breaking-magu-not-sacked-efcc

OMG i can't fit laugh at you guys now..
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by APCmyheart(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
Jokerman:

Lol... Magu dat lives in a superfluous mansion compared to his salary??
Moreover I only copy you who support these thieves...

Aisha Buhari
Saraki
Tinubu
Dino melaye
Rochas
Amaechi,
Burutai... and many more...

Oga how market now that this news is fake, will you go and hung yourself?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
ehissi:

Dropshot............ angry
na you talk am oh, my hands dey clean oh
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by APCmyheart(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
na you talk am oh, my hands dey clean oh

Ogbeni have you seen the latest hahahaha your lies have been busted again...

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Jokerman(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

Oga how market now that this news is fake, will you go and hung yourself?

Bro, I m surprised you are supporting corruption.... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by APCmyheart(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
Jokerman:

Bro, I m surprised you are supporting corruption.... grin

LOL what corruption?

The only thing they said about Magu is that he is living in a #40million house paid by someone and FIRS have since debunk that..
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Seun(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) / M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? / How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.