Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss (42561 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React / Buhari Removes Mamora, Bugaje And Tallen From New Ambassadorial List / Breaking: Again, Senate Rejects Magu As EFCC Chairman, States Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Akpan107(m): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2016
sarrki:
Good one baba

Hire who you deem fit

Fire who you feel is not working

We gave you the mandate to do so

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Before now, you guys were saying corruption is fighting back, or did you say the above to cover shame?

The cluelessness of the APC led federal government has left its supporters more clueless.
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by obataokenwa(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2016
the bolder step remains Amaechi. if he can't sack Amaechi then this country is in trouble.
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman 2017 prophesy EFCC to come after National Assembly
members in Nigeria in a politically motivated
arrests because of their refusal to confirm Magu
Are you sure he said that? Which reliable press was it published?
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Jokerman(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL wailers are happy thinking that their pay masters will be free, But mind you who is coming next will be worse than Magu hahahah....

Mind you magu will be promoted soon..

So you promote a corrupt thief
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Vicolan: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

But the next man might be a badoo oooo.

#Lol... Abi naw. Nonsense man
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2016
CplusJason:
If you take the witless Oba of Zombies patriotic truckload of bullshit serious before, please don't do that again.

I know the reason why i gave him that title. He's just like his long lost father; Mr.Solomon Dalung.
hehehehe, make una leave sarrki o, he just needs a little lecture on being a patriot that's all, being a patriot is not about throwing your weight behind every government that comes on board but its about always seeing things from the vantage point of the common man on the streets

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2016
nonjebose:

You my friend is wise. This has always been my position. The proposed stupid mega party is only a confraternity of disgruntled politicians from both APC and PDP. The party system politics practiced, is based on the " bread and butter" rationale. The ruling political elite see the masses as a ready tool for servitude and destabilization. Ethnic and religious difference which readily divide the masses is a historic weapon in the hands of these political vultures, who will never leave the table of fat things. Making political offices financially unattractive via bills or constitutional reforms has been vehemently fought by assembly men irrespective of tribe, creed or party affiliations. Politicians are the enemies of the state!!!
who and who will make this reforms and constitutional amendments?,the same polithiefians, now you see we are in for a long ride, but to start with the people who should unite and stand to make such demands are still too busy engaging in infantile bickering and arguing over frivolities
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by CplusJason: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, make una leave sarrki o, he just needs a little lecture on being a patriot that's all, being a patriot is not about throwing your weight behind every government that comes on board but its about always seeing things from the vantage point of the common man on the streets
Lecture? It seems you don't know how the brain of some zombies work talkless of the Oba himself.
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2016
CplusJason:
Lecture? It seems you don't know how the brain of some zombies work talkless of the Oba himself.
hehehehe, anyway, happy new year in advance
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by bart10: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2016
No comments for now kiss
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by nonjebose(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
who and who will make this reforms and constitutional amendments?,the same polithiefians, now you see we are in for a long ride, but to start with the people who should unite and stand to make such demands are still too busy engaging in infantile bickering and arguing over frivolities
.....and they are aplenty here. That is the unfortunate quagmire the next generation will most likely inherit from this generation. No true apolitical leaders in the land again. We, indeed are in a long ride.
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by kassy777: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2016
olasmith10:
Buhari towed the right path....No double standard in corruption related issues..I believe there are over a hundred more competent hands than Magu..
Which Buhari? Does Buhari know left from his right? Ok, ask Buhari what is today, going by week day? Just ask him what is the time now. Dullard
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by bart10: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2016
nonjebose:

Well articulated. He seems to be lost in the game of politics. His selection of aides was always going to be problematic considering the strange bed fellows he had during campaign. He made it worse by failing to stoically lean on public opinion with regards to dealing with political jobbers, sycophants and lobbyists who swarm to him

I Completely agree with you but we need to check out PMB himself. He may not be as clean as he's claiming going by the character of his friends and appointees.
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by olasmith10(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2016
kassy777:
Which Buhari? Does Buhari know left from his right? Ok, ask Buhari what is today, going by week day? Just ask him what is the time now. Dullard

Am not talking to u..if u have noting reasonable to contribute u could as well as kept mute..asking me to ask the time from PMB is noting but purielty!!! .how sensible dos dat even sounds to u the author of such statement!!! Mtcheeewww

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by CplusJason: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, anyway, happy new year in advance
Wish you same. My greetings to the Esama of Benin. cool
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by nonjebose(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2016
bart10:

I Completely agree with you but we need to check out PMB himself. He may not be as clean as he's claiming going by the character of his friends and appointees.
No doubt
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by KAYD007(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2016
Hope his replacement will be untinted and absolutely ruthless in dealing with corrupt cases otherwise, we may as well kiss the fight against corruption good bye.
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2016
CplusJason:
Wish you same. My greetings to the Esama of Benin. cool
Esama's house is far from mine o,i will try and reach there today just to give him your regards grin
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2016
nonjebose:

.....and they are aplenty here. That is the unfortunate quagmire the next generation will most likely inherit from this generation. No true apolitical leaders in the land again. We, indeed are in a long ride.
the ride might be shortened, who knows, a jolt back to realities what we need to know the true side to take, which is on the side of the masses
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by CplusJason: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
Esama's house is far from mine o,i will try and reach there today just to give him your regards grin
Lol, you just have to.

Else, i won't invite you to his 1week birthday party next year september. grin
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by me69: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2016
Jokerman:

Has his corruption war ever been true??
So far Magu has been doing good.
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by AngelicBeing: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2016
cool
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Horlufemi(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2016
TuCloz:
Someborri profesea don fail, even b4 2017 start
grin grin grin
grin
grin grin

Which Prophecy?
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by ehissi(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I saw a high profiled Zombie viewing, his name starts with D and ends with "T. He is among those that told us that Magu isn't going anywhere, unku, please drop a comment before leaving..

Can you guess his name??

Dropshot............ angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by ehissi(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2016
sinistermind:
I thought people were saying Magu isn't going anywhere... Imagine them detaining him in EFCC cell cheesygrin

When the detainer becomes the detainee..... grin
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by seguno2: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2016
kolaaderin:
Go and read that news first before accusing this government, its a report for 2014 under GEJ.

https://www.nairaland.com/3547550/neiti-indicts-nnpc-npdc-non-remittance

Abeg carry your lies go meet your mumus.
The stolen NNPC $4.2 billion money was under Buhari.

http://www.resourcegovernance.org/analysis-tools/publications/nnpc-still-holds-blank-check
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by nonjebose(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
the ride might be shortened, who knows, a jolt back to realities what we need to know the true side to take, which is on the side of the masses
The question is which side is the masses on. The masses should close up their ranks asap. The jolt back to reality will only take place when the debilitating differences are addressed. The civil societies and organisations that used to be the champions of the masses are partly divided on political linings, evidenced by the number of members trooping into mainstream political parties. Labour union is disunited. Spiritual leaders are not so vocal on the side of the masses. So, my dear I wish the country all the best in this journey
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by dotedote: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2016
Igbo
Atiku2019:

Hire who you deem fit? Was it Atiku who hired Magu? grin grin All Buhari's ministers/ SGF/Chief of Staff are Incompetent aside the Great Dr IBE KACHIKWU
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Are You Aware That Minister Of Petroleum Is Tryna Corner Our $4.2bn??

Oba Of Zombies, Happy 31st December tongue tongue tongue
buhari the grand master of thieves

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2016
nonjebose:

The question is which side is the masses on. The masses should close up their ranks asap. The jolt back to reality will only take place when the debilitating differences are addressed. The civil societies and organisations that used to be the champions of the masses are partly divided on political linings, evidenced by the number of members trooping into mainstream political parties. Labour union is disunited. Spiritual leaders are not so vocal on the side of the masses. So, my dear I wish the country all the best in this journey
true, that is why you and I need to give more lectures to our youth who seem to have allowed themselves to be made to take sides along political lines
Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, you just have to.

Else, i won't invite you to his 1week birthday party next year september. grin
hehehehehehehehehehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss by APCmyheart(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2016
Jokerman:

So you promote a corrupt thief

Show me anywhere it was written that he has for once steal from the Govt...

Your likes will be defending PEJ, FFK, Fayose, Metuh etc who are known thiefs..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Sowore, Dasuki: Timi Frank Thanks USA, Says America True Police Of The World / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate / Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.