Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year (8630 Views)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! / Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by CentaurXXV: 3:49am On Jan 01, 2017
ivyy:
Happy new year loves kiss kiss

Monsurufata
xyneris
ferdybos
Jamean

Ls0fd
vizki
Cherlen
Oyind1
Lezzli
Lezz jazmiynn
mimzz
thesonofmar
petu
wristbangl
firstking0
Obiorathebull
kingto hade
twac
Iykekelvi
Berlyn
Vicsta
Suzanne40
pabloomoescoba
tygaa
pweetychyk
refine brite0
celibat
phalmes
Mysticga
nathaniel00
Dollyjo
Cherlenem
Pennytra
Juha
Qutethoms
DaddySL
Hansam
McBrooklyn
Makkydebbie
LSOFDK
Iluvgummybears
Eastherfabian
Airsultan
Gloryisaacmm
Peach mzlare
Lanick
alobright1
callmescofiel
EmperorLe
Centaurxx
Chelseafan1
Secondeva
davide47 dave
tamedwolf9
topestbilly

Liesdictato
dreyl

Thanks. Happy new year dear. smiley
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 01, 2017
Obontami ma brah, I see u like weeetttiiinnn ; happy new yr brah...
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Mimzyy(f): 6:33am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year boo kiss I love you plenty.

Lsofdk:
Happy New Year to these awesome personalities, 2016 was awesome with you guys around

Cheers to a new year.
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Creamish(f): 7:04am On Jan 01, 2017
Lsofdk:
Happy New Year to these awesome personalities, 2016 was awesome with you guys around

Cheers to a new year.

Happy new year darling. kiss

OBTsubtle.. Have a wonderful 2017! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Laveda(f): 7:34am On Jan 01, 2017
Lsofdk:

Cheers to a new year.

Thanks hon

Happy new year to you too.

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by YINKS89(m): 7:47am On Jan 01, 2017
Evakinqz:
lolzz..

Oil company ke?
abi nah ..... ufit gt one uncle dre.
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by demmy66: 7:56am On Jan 01, 2017
heemah:
Demmy66, mattkent, Dandypearl, EmperoLee, TiffanyJ, maggielovely, Sageez (Mr MTN), kingphilip, calmdove, opey25
heemah sweeyheart mi....let's do it again next year with more smiles and less wahala from you.. love you loads.. chop hug and kisses... Also to my sisi zeinymira...another troublesome and lovely friend like sis...
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 01, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

...Here they are...
My Realest Dudes★* ...

★princeakins
★vizkiz
★adewunmiopeyemi
★fvckshit
★confistified

♥bibijay123
♥berbierklaus
♥itsquinn
♥Itzmepuffpuff
♥Laveda
♥Cherlene
♥suzan404
♥Mimzyy
smiley smiley smiley
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by EmperorLee(m): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2017
Lsofdk:

Cheers to a new year.

Chairman mii. Cheers

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 01, 2017
Lsofdk:

Cheers to a new year.
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by EmperorLee(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2017
heemah:
Demmy66, mattkent, Dandypearl, EmperoLee, TiffanyJ, maggielovely, Sageez (Mr MTN), kingphilip, calmdove, opey25

Heemah dear. Thanks much kiss
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Happy new year

Agarawu23

Aminat508

omotayor123

oyind17

Cherlene

Smellymouth

Vizkiz

polite2

Sinistermind

Milonis

Ellacute2

Lezz

Salomonkane

Numberz

Smileysmiley

Alkarullez

Repogirl

Makkydebbie

Berlynn

Obiorathebully

Hatchy

Wristbangle

Suzan404

Brooklyn

chanchit

More prosperous years ahead guys Happy new year.
Thanks dear

I wish you the same
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2017
ivyy:
Happy new year loves kiss kiss

Monsurufatai
xynerise
ferdyboss
Jamean
tizzelseun
Ls0fdk
vizkiz
Cherlene
Oyind17
Lezzlie
Lezz jazmiynne
mimzzy
thesonofmark
petux
wristbangle
firstking01
Obiorathebully
kingtom hadez
twaci
Iykekelvin
Berlynn
Vicstar
Suzanne404
pabloomoescobar
tygaah
pweetychyka
refiner brite02
celibate
phalmesG
Mysticgal
nathaniel007
Dollyjoy
Cherlene
Pennytrate
Juhan
Qutethomsel
DaddySLY
Hansam
McBrooklyn
Makkydebbie
LSOFDK
Iluvgummybears
Eastherfabian
Airsultan
Gloryisaac
Peachy mzlarem
Lanicky
alobright17
callmescofield
EmperorLee
Centaurxx
Chelseafan1
Secondeva
davide470 davep
tamedwolf90
topestbilly
Fearless15
Liesdictator
dreyl
Thanks love smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by obontami: 8:21am On Jan 01, 2017
PaulKillerman:
Obontami ma brah, I see u like weeetttiiinnn ; happy new yr brah...

May this year bring all good things of life to us all. My brother. grin

2 Likes

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 01, 2017
ogorwyne:
My shoutout goes to kingrex1, Obiorathebully, iykekelvins, smellymouth, muva/sinz, daddysly, incredible, jixnation, suzan404, mimzyy, agrovick my nigga from day1, rickcutie. Thank you smellinganus for being my friend even in my most boring states. Hi laveda, you are such a wonderful person with a strong personality. To a whole lot of you that i didnt mention. You guys made my 2016 fun. God bless you all. I love you guys.

Happy new year Hun

smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Zeinymira(f): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2017
demmy66:
heemah sweeyheart mi....let's do it again next year with more smiles and less wahala from you.. love you loads.. chop hug and kisses... Also to my sisi zeinymira...another troublesome and lovely friend like sis...

Lol, bro demmy, it's another year kindly repent and be less troublesome. That's not too much to ask.
Sister heemah thanks for tolerating bro demmy, you will have to do that again this year because I am sure he won't change
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by EmperorLee(m): 8:50am On Jan 01, 2017
Laveda:

Thanks hon

Happy new year, Laveda sad
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Laveda(f): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2017
EmperorLee:

Happy new year, Lave da sad

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by EmperorLee(m): 8:54am On Jan 01, 2017
Laveda:

We good this year huh ? Fresh slates ?
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Laveda(f): 8:56am On Jan 01, 2017
EmperorLee:

We good this year huh ? Fresh slates ?

Lol

Wasn't even carrying grudges, can't remember we fought or something. grin
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by EmperorLee(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2017
Laveda:

Lol

Wasn't even carrying grudges, can't remember we fought or something. grin

Me too I can't remember grin buh we were never friends either soo

Friends ? *winks eye seductively*
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Laveda(f): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2017
EmperorLee:

Me too I can't remember grin buh we were never friends either soo

Friends ? *winks eye seductively*

Lol..

smiley We cool.
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by EmperorLee(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2017
Laveda:

Lol..

smiley We cool.

cheesy Cheers.

Have a nice one.
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Laveda(f): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2017
EmperorLee:

cheesy Cheers.

Have a nice one.

cheesy Thanks, and you too.
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Jamean(f): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2017
Thanks for the mention Ivyy
Have an acceptable year filled with accountable blessings.

With love,
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2017
Lsofdk:

Cheers to a new year.
Amen Same to U and and much more bro

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Caseless: 10:16am On Jan 01, 2017
monsurufatai:
Shout out to..

GaggleNSwallow

Caseless

Ivyy

AngelAhnie

Optional1

Caracta

Carammel

Lanicky

Rozzayy

Giyazz

Happy New Year In Advance..
happy New year!
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by hahn(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2017
Explorers:
My shoutout goes all NAIRALANDERS, seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique, enoqueen, bqlekan, Mimzyy, freecocoa, tk4rd, hahn, VickyRotex, WIZGUY69, Ishilove, Nature8, Adesiji77,SPDAZZY, Gidoka, wristbangle, Sleekyshug, CFCman, AyamConfidence, Funjosh, ichommy, vizkiz.

2017 shall open New Doors, bring uncommon Favor, Grace, and Blessings.

Happy New year in Advance.

Explorers, thanks for the mention. It is truly an honor cheesy

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by amokeme(f): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2017
Jokerman:
Happy new year to....

Amokeme
Happy new to you too dear...

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by repogirl(f): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2017
yusufibrahim:
My shootout goes to this lovely people wishing u a happy new year,,,,,,,
thanks wish you same

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by repogirl(f): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Happy new year

More prosperous years ahead guys Happy new year.
thanks, wish you same.
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Sageez(m): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2017
heemah:
thanks Mis. MTN, where is Dandypearl (Assist. Mis MTN), donkross1 (the official bartenderof NL lit section), prettysassygirl, solomonbrown64, Afz9095 etc. Wishing you guys the best year ever
Stlomo1s, ysadiq,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Forgiven Me? Why Do Exes Ask This Question. / This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** / MRM Vs Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.